• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:09
CEST 03:09
KST 10:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6552 users

US Politics Feedback Thread - Page 250

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 345 Next
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-23 23:00:58
July 23 2019 22:59 GMT
#4981
On July 24 2019 07:54 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2019 07:49 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On July 24 2019 07:34 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 24 2019 07:27 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On July 24 2019 07:24 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 24 2019 07:01 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On July 24 2019 06:57 Nebuchad wrote:
On July 24 2019 06:15 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
and then he comes to website feedback to complain that he got baited? Please fuck off with that nonsense. If you think this post has anything to do with defending JimmiC you're sorely mistaken. Ban them both for talking past each other.


The fuck is this answer? I'm pretty sure pointing out that GH has been doing what you're advising is relevant to your post.


Do I really need to link GreenHorizons and JimmiC talking past each other in the main thread, his blog, the Venaluza blog? I can go dig up the posts if you don't remember, but I don't think I need to do that. The previous website feedback posts were the easiest to find of them talking past each other because I don't post a lot and I responded.

On July 24 2019 07:00 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 24 2019 06:55 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On July 24 2019 06:46 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 24 2019 06:34 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Seeker not banning you because he didn't ban JimmiC isn't a very strong argument in my opinion. At the end of the day it takes two people to talk past each other so stop being a victim in the feedback thread and just stop responding to him.

You're not this dense. You didn't need Drone to explain to you to stop posting responses to him.


I was pointing out I made my argument then (which you didn't address then or now) and that Seeker acknowledged he responded poorly, contradicting your point.

You don't know how Drone's interpretation matches up to the instructions I received so I don't think you're in a position to make that assessment.

If the conclusion is I can return to ignoring JimmiC's badgering I'm fine with that, but that it hasn't been said gives me the impression that's not the case.


On July 24 2018 12:27 Seeker wrote:
JimmiC, GH, you two need to take it to PMs. The constant bickering is mucking up this thread. If you can't discuss things in a civil manner, then just don't discuss them.


I will admit that I didn't followup on that conversation properly and was unaware of you being unbanned, but doesn't detract from my viewpoint at all.

I'll start by saying that I think both of you should be banned for talking past eachother for however many pages


On July 24 2018 12:27 Seeker wrote:
JimmiC, GH, you two need to take it to PMs. The constant bickering is mucking up this thread. If you can't discuss things in a civil manner, then just don't discuss them.


I don't see myself getting access to those PMs so consider the obvious that my opinion is based on not seeing them.


I'm an open book, perhaps it's the people who refuse to let you see this kinda stuff that aren't being entirely forthcoming, leaving you with a distorted perspective (not saying it's unreasonable, just distorted because relevant information isn't available to you)?


I don't think there is any evidence you could provide that would make me think it is reasonable for you to talk past another poster and shit up the thread for ten pages, but I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if I am.


Perhaps, but I wasn't arguing that?


I thought you meant that my distorted view of the situation would result in a different outcome if I had a clear view. If that wasn't the case then there's nothing more to add.


I've lost your point?

I was saying that perhaps your perception of what's transpiring is distorted because you have limited information, as exemplified by your realization about Seeker's error and the confirmation that I'm being required to respond to his direct questions to me even if I seemingly can't communicate with him (despite practically the whole thread seeing the issue isn't a lack of effort or clarity on my part), and not doing it for fun.


This is the fifth or sixth time now and you could barely even consider it different topics. Do you see yourself as a victim or having the moral high ground here like this isn't your fault? This question is the heart of me saying there's no evidence you can provide. There's no moral high ground in two people talking past each other. Either of you could grow up and discard the conversation at any time.


My point was that now you know I can't. I won't defend previous examples, just the most recent stuff for which I was told to engage.


I'm wasn't aware that the mods stole your free will. Seeing as you've apparently been unbanned every single time there has been a disagreement I would have prefered you just take the perm. If you had half the support you think you do there would be a chorus of #FreeGH in the ABL and it would be more active than it has been in awhile.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
July 23 2019 23:01 GMT
#4982
On July 24 2019 07:59 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2019 07:54 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 24 2019 07:49 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On July 24 2019 07:34 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 24 2019 07:27 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On July 24 2019 07:24 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 24 2019 07:01 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On July 24 2019 06:57 Nebuchad wrote:
On July 24 2019 06:15 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
and then he comes to website feedback to complain that he got baited? Please fuck off with that nonsense. If you think this post has anything to do with defending JimmiC you're sorely mistaken. Ban them both for talking past each other.


The fuck is this answer? I'm pretty sure pointing out that GH has been doing what you're advising is relevant to your post.


Do I really need to link GreenHorizons and JimmiC talking past each other in the main thread, his blog, the Venaluza blog? I can go dig up the posts if you don't remember, but I don't think I need to do that. The previous website feedback posts were the easiest to find of them talking past each other because I don't post a lot and I responded.

On July 24 2019 07:00 GreenHorizons wrote:
On July 24 2019 06:55 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On July 24 2019 06:46 GreenHorizons wrote:
[quote]

I was pointing out I made my argument then (which you didn't address then or now) and that Seeker acknowledged he responded poorly, contradicting your point.

You don't know how Drone's interpretation matches up to the instructions I received so I don't think you're in a position to make that assessment.

If the conclusion is I can return to ignoring JimmiC's badgering I'm fine with that, but that it hasn't been said gives me the impression that's not the case.


On July 24 2018 12:27 Seeker wrote:
JimmiC, GH, you two need to take it to PMs. The constant bickering is mucking up this thread. If you can't discuss things in a civil manner, then just don't discuss them.


I will admit that I didn't followup on that conversation properly and was unaware of you being unbanned, but doesn't detract from my viewpoint at all.

I'll start by saying that I think both of you should be banned for talking past eachother for however many pages


On July 24 2018 12:27 Seeker wrote:
JimmiC, GH, you two need to take it to PMs. The constant bickering is mucking up this thread. If you can't discuss things in a civil manner, then just don't discuss them.


I don't see myself getting access to those PMs so consider the obvious that my opinion is based on not seeing them.


I'm an open book, perhaps it's the people who refuse to let you see this kinda stuff that aren't being entirely forthcoming, leaving you with a distorted perspective (not saying it's unreasonable, just distorted because relevant information isn't available to you)?


I don't think there is any evidence you could provide that would make me think it is reasonable for you to talk past another poster and shit up the thread for ten pages, but I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if I am.


Perhaps, but I wasn't arguing that?


I thought you meant that my distorted view of the situation would result in a different outcome if I had a clear view. If that wasn't the case then there's nothing more to add.


I've lost your point?

I was saying that perhaps your perception of what's transpiring is distorted because you have limited information, as exemplified by your realization about Seeker's error and the confirmation that I'm being required to respond to his direct questions to me even if I seemingly can't communicate with him (despite practically the whole thread seeing the issue isn't a lack of effort or clarity on my part), and not doing it for fun.


This is the fifth or sixth time now and you could barely even consider it different topics. Do you see yourself as a victim or having the moral high ground here like this isn't your fault? This question is the heart of me saying there's no evidence you can provide. There's no moral high ground in two people talking past each other. Either of you could grow up and discard the conversation at any time.


My point was that now you know I can't. I won't defend previous examples, just the most recent stuff for which I was told to engage.


I'm wasn't aware that the mods stole your free will. Seeing as you've apparently been unbanned every single time there has been a disagreement I would have prefered you just take the perm.


If your point is literally that I should get myself banned, I think it's best we end this.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28906 Posts
July 23 2019 23:01 GMT
#4983
Blitzkrieg at this point you're also able to do what you've been instructing GH to do - drop the back and forth when it's obvious conversation isn't progressing.
Moderator
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-23 23:20:32
July 23 2019 23:02 GMT
#4984
From [redacted]

Message: + Show Spoiler +
[redacted]


So would I and I would like to do it in public because we seem to be having similar communication issues as JimmiC and I. Working it out publicly allows other people to help either of us see what the other feels isn't being clearly expressed.

EDIT: Why are you so opposed to this form of conflict mediation?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-23 23:10:13
July 23 2019 23:07 GMT
#4985
On July 24 2019 08:01 Liquid`Drone wrote:
Blitzkrieg at this point you're also able to do what you've been instructing GH to do - drop the back and forth when it's obvious conversation isn't progressing.


Time well wasted indeed. I'd like to end with this callout isn't a unique problem of GH although most of the worst offenders are banned or haven't been posting so we'll see what happens.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-23 23:31:01
July 23 2019 23:22 GMT
#4986
--- Nuked ---
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-24 00:39:01
July 23 2019 23:46 GMT
#4987
There's a lot going on there most of which I disagree with and would happily provide receipts for but I'm also very content to accept that as JimmiC's interpretation and move on provided the requirement to engage directly with JimmiC is lifted and we can engage at our own discretion whether he asks me direct questions or not.

I don't have an issue with being required to respond to anyone else's direct questions, whether it's mutual requirement of other posters or not at this point.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
July 24 2019 00:08 GMT
#4988
I think everyone should take a deep breath and try to back out of the rabbit hole. Yeah good luck with that right?

There's many, many resentments and misunderstandings and who knows what else piled on top of and twisted around each other going on here and that kind of knot probably doesn't get untied

This whole GH is confused/uncertain about what he should do, Blitzkrieg0 well umm blitzkrieging GH, JimmiC's recounting of feuding that surely has to go back some time, this, thing... obviously I'm speaking nonsense but there has to be a better way for everyone to get by. And obviously it's nonsense because if I'd stuck around for the years that I didn't stick around, if I were still not banned I'd be too deep in it myself to see the outside
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
July 24 2019 00:14 GMT
#4989
--- Nuked ---
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
July 24 2019 00:45 GMT
#4990
Listen to Liquid`Drone and emulate him he's got his head on straight in this area
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
July 24 2019 03:18 GMT
#4991
Damn, I feel bad for the mods who are your wranglers.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
July 25 2019 10:38 GMT
#4992
I think people are just tired of GH's non-answers, wrapped in a condescending shell. At the same time the umbrella of politics he goes under has the sympathy of lots of posters, so he waits till somebody else answers for him, and then claims that the other poster' was his answer, even if it makes no real logical connection. Pointing this out, leads to everyone being disappointed. GH, because he's been rebuffed, the questioner, for being rebuffed, and the answer surrogate, for being rebuffed.

GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
July 25 2019 10:44 GMT
#4993
On July 25 2019 19:38 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I think people are just tired of GH's non-answers, wrapped in a condescending shell. At the same time the umbrella of politics he goes under has the sympathy of lots of posters, so he waits till somebody else answers for him, and then claims that the other poster' was his answer, even if it makes no real logical connection. Pointing this out, leads to everyone being disappointed. GH, because he's been rebuffed, the questioner, for being rebuffed, and the answer surrogate, for being rebuffed.



The people that are "answering for me" are taking their presumptions from my previous posts on the topic (sometimes extrapolating a bit).

The people that are frustrated, are doing the same thing poorly, as has been pointed out to them by people other than me.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-25 12:33:46
July 25 2019 10:50 GMT
#4994
yea, as usual, disagree. this was full on JimmiC mischaracterizing GH for a full page without once providing what was asked for.

and i stopped paying attention after i called it out, but to my knowledge, still hasn’t provided one quote. what a ridiculous thing to do. honestly baffling.

that dmcd doesn’t see any answers in all those posts doesn’t surprise me. for all his love of grammar, he reads as well as JC.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-25 10:54:56
July 25 2019 10:53 GMT
#4995
On July 25 2019 19:50 brian wrote:
yea, as usual, disagree. this was full on JimmiC mischaracterizing GH for a full page without once providing what was asked for.

and i stopped paying attention after i called it out, but to my knowledge, still hasn’t provided one quote. what a ridiculous thing to do.


To his credit, he eventually did provide 1, and then never responded to the clarification afaik (not that I want that now).
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
July 25 2019 13:43 GMT
#4996
On July[ 25 2019 19:50 brian wrote:
yea, as usual, disagree. this was full on JimmiC mischaracterizing GH for a full page without once providing what was asked for.

and i stopped paying attention after i called it out, but to my knowledge, still hasn’t provided one quote. what a ridiculous thing to do. honestly baffling.

that dmcd doesn’t see any answers in all those posts doesn’t surprise me. for all his love of grammar, he reads as well as JC.

It must be fustrating right brian? Not answering a question? Now imagine being someone who had bothered to converse with GH. I'm not saying one is right and the other is wrong, but fustration begets fustration, leading down to everyone with a feeling of dissatisfaction.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-25 14:07:46
July 25 2019 13:53 GMT
#4997
On July 25 2019 22:43 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July[ 25 2019 19:50 brian wrote:
yea, as usual, disagree. this was full on JimmiC mischaracterizing GH for a full page without once providing what was asked for.

and i stopped paying attention after i called it out, but to my knowledge, still hasn’t provided one quote. what a ridiculous thing to do. honestly baffling.

that dmcd doesn’t see any answers in all those posts doesn’t surprise me. for all his love of grammar, he reads as well as JC.

It must be fustrating right brian? Not answering a question? Now imagine being someone who had bothered to converse with GH. I'm not saying one is right and the other is wrong, but fustration begets fustration, leading down to everyone with a feeling of dissatisfaction.


We've established that the impression that I wasn't answering was largely the fault of the readers concluding that, not myself. It's correct though to say I didn't effectively communicate those answers to some posters. The question we arrive at is whether the other posters made a good faith effort to see the answers and failed (for which I would share responsibility) or didn't really try or plastered over my position with their own fabricated ones to argue against.

Personally, depending on the poster, I'd think it's a different balance of all three.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
July 25 2019 14:30 GMT
#4998
--- Nuked ---
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-25 15:02:31
July 25 2019 14:41 GMT
#4999
GH comes at person X (right now it is me) over whatever, we go back and forth, a bunch of his buddies all jump in to bully, it becomes 1 against the world, and if that doesn't work better run to the teachers.


You have no idea how hard fought that was (to the degree it's true). The thread you pulled p6's (He never showed those PM's did he?) quotes from is testament to that. What you definitely don't see there, is what you're describing (unless you invert the parties) . This thread is a lot of that too. Perhaps zlefin was before your time? I miss zlefin ironically.

Another thing, if you want to say something is your position don't do the opposite. What do I mean by this, if you say you are not going to post for a month 2 weeks in don't post that you are not posting. + Show Spoiler + If you want to regain trust with a Mod you don't get along with, don't post a "redacted" PM on here to stir up trouble.+ Show Spoiler + PM them back and ask. If you are not comfortable with them PM another mod and ask their advice. Also, why would a Mod not like you? Is it a right wing conspiracy? Or perhaps are you at fault, I'm sure there are Mods that don't like me, that is because I have created frustrating work for them, not because of poor me.


This is an example of something I would consider ambiguous "direct questions" it's unclear to me whether I'm required to respond to or not? For which I don't know what else to do but ask for clarification.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-25 14:56:26
July 25 2019 14:45 GMT
#5000
i mean i aggressively attacked GH when he spent days haranguing P6 for that one mistake. some people have changed, and some people haven’t.

i’m not impressed by your recollection of a quote i also lived through and have seen become obsoleted history. I don’t need P6 to translate your two page dialogue for me. i saw you mischaracterize his position for over a page and not once back it up. i don’t know what there is for you to disagree with, it’s all there in writing. you looked foolish. and GH tried his best to make you look less foolish, imo.

feel free to not PM me.
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 345 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 87
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1011
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g7171
WinterStarcraft525
JimRising 483
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 51m
INu's Battles
9h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 51m
OSC
21h 6m
Replay Cast
21h 51m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.