• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:04
CEST 02:04
KST 09:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10894 users

CraftBoard (Scoreboard/Overlay)

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Layne
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany7 Posts
March 14 2012 21:01 GMT
#1
The CraftBoard is a customizable scoreboard for every game, developed by http://spl1nes.com and inspired by Starboard.

Features:
Customizable hotkeys
Customizable races (for different games)
Customizable colors
Auto-completion for nicks/teams & races (if database available; for sc2 already included)
Customizable designs (photoshop skills required)
Customizable control panel (no tutorial included yet)
Customizable gradient effects
Multiple blend in effects
Optional blend in sound effects
Subbar with timer
XSplit integration possible through slideshow (Advanced -> image style)
Modules (download information from websites; not bug tested yet)
Gamma, brightness & contrast adjustments possible

Designs:
Users are able to create their own designs and use them with the tool or use some predefined designs. Right now there are just 3 designs available (1. standard sc2 overlay, 2. mlg redesign for sc2, mlg redesign for dota2)

If you like it feel free to use it and if you want some more features or some bugs fixed just contact me and I'll see what I can do.

Bugs:
Due to some configuration miss design font sizes depend on your windows language. You might have to change them.

[image loading]

This is still a beta version and NOT signed which might cause your anti virus software to give you a warning. Good anti virus software will tell you it's not signed hence unsafe to use (which is not the case but the anti virus software has to warn you). Bad anti virus software will tell you it's a virus which it is NOT.

Requirements:
.Net 4.0
(Standard font is Eurostile which is included in a folder and should get installed before starting it)

Download:
http://spl1nes.com/files/CraftBoard.zip
.kv
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2332 Posts
March 14 2012 21:06 GMT
#2
thanks man for sharing this board...it's good to try something new
NemesysTV
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1088 Posts
March 14 2012 21:07 GMT
#3
Oh my god so sick, i got tired of the old score overlay this is so good
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
March 14 2012 21:08 GMT
#4
Not bad.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
March 14 2012 21:09 GMT
#5
That looks nice, good job!
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
March 14 2012 21:20 GMT
#6
very nice, source available?
Layne
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany7 Posts
March 14 2012 21:22 GMT
#7
On March 15 2012 06:20 CatNzHat wrote:
very nice, source available?


I have to think about it but for now no. Maybe I'll only publish some core source code but again I'm not sure yet.
Andorson
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany166 Posts
March 14 2012 21:28 GMT
#8
Looking good. I like the designs and the usability. Also it is very easy to configure =)
Rice1
Profile Joined November 2011
United States14 Posts
March 15 2012 19:10 GMT
#9
Awesome work
now I just have to design a background
feardragon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States973 Posts
March 15 2012 22:00 GMT
#10
Super excited to try this out in the future but I tried it about 4 times and it crashes for me right now whenever I try and move the window on my desktop. I get the following exception:

"System.IO.IOException: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open."

I'm a computer science major so I'm not incompetent about exceptions and error messages so let me know if you want more information on the issue I'm getting. I'm an aspiring caster and this looks pretty exciting. Especially if your program manages to help out with some of the issues I had with Starboard working with XSplit!

Best of luck!
Ok Starcraft 2 Commentator
MaV_gGSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1345 Posts
March 15 2012 22:02 GMT
#11
Good job. I can't wait to use it
Life's good :D
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
March 15 2012 22:03 GMT
#12
I can't see why you wouldn't make it open source, it's not like you're gonna make any money from it, and if it can be further modified it'll end up being used by more tournaments and stuff.
Layne
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 19:08:11
March 16 2012 19:01 GMT
#13
On March 16 2012 07:00 feardragon wrote:
Super excited to try this out in the future but I tried it about 4 times and it crashes for me right now whenever I try and move the window on my desktop. I get the following exception:

"System.IO.IOException: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open."


Window? which window? If you're moving the .exe to your desktop it will not work obviously since it depends on other files as well... you have to create a desktop shortcut.

This error might also occur when the process is already running. You can't have this application run two times.
Rice1
Profile Joined November 2011
United States14 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-17 09:18:58
March 17 2012 09:17 GMT
#14
On March 16 2012 07:03 Ruscour wrote:
I can't see why you wouldn't make it open source, it's not like you're gonna make any money from it, and if it can be further modified it'll end up being used by more tournaments and stuff.

This is already so customizeable that Open source wouldnt do much.
have you even looked at the range of options this thing gives?
thanks for the awesome app
[image loading]
**edit
I just realized this too

Subbar with timer
XSplit integration possible through slideshow (Advanced -> image style)
Modules (download information from websites; not bug tested yet)

are you a wizard?
Mit0n
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany9 Posts
March 17 2012 16:36 GMT
#15
Hey, is there a way to shw the craftboard in Xsplit withut image. I dont like it with image.
I just want to knwo if there is any way to show the Craftboard on the screen:

[image loading]
<==== screen what xsplit see
[image loading]
<==== screen what there is
Mit0n
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany9 Posts
March 17 2012 16:39 GMT
#16
On March 18 2012 01:36 Mit0n wrote:
Hey, is there a way to shw the craftboard in Xsplit withut image. I dont like it with image.
I just want to knwo if there is any way to show the Craftboard on the screen:
http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2832/jxvdmgg5_png.htm <==== screen what xsplit see
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2832/8wqm74fr_png.htm <==== screen what there is

Layne
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany7 Posts
March 17 2012 18:31 GMT
#17
On March 18 2012 01:39 Mit0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 01:36 Mit0n wrote:
Hey, is there a way to shw the craftboard in Xsplit withut image. I dont like it with image.
I just want to knwo if there is any way to show the Craftboard on the screen:
http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2832/jxvdmgg5_png.htm <==== screen what xsplit see
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2832/8wqm74fr_png.htm <==== screen what there is



That's a problem especially with the free beta version of xsplit since you don't have as many functions regarding layered windows as in the pro version. I know where the problem lies and I'm trying to get XSplit to fix that.
Mit0n
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany9 Posts
March 17 2012 18:43 GMT
#18
That's a problem especially with the free beta version of xsplit since you don't have as many functions regarding layered windows as in the pro version. I know where the problem lies and I'm trying to get XSplit to fix that.[/QUOTE]

i bought xsplit for 2 years... does it change anything?
spancho
Profile Joined September 2009
United States161 Posts
March 17 2012 18:43 GMT
#19
Looks like a sweet tool for streamers! I think there is a bug in it though, as Idra would never lose two games to Grubby.
"Your face can't hurt 'cuz you're ugly." -Tasteless
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
March 17 2012 18:47 GMT
#20
I know that at a pro level is very rare but for people who run lower level tournaments or even team games a 'Random' race option is always nice.

Despite that little detail that can easily be implemented, the layout seems very slick. Good job.
aka Wardo
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft223
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft223
ViBE146
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1480
Artosis 580
Shuttle 552
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
Counter-Strike
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5322
Other Games
summit1g8060
shahzam562
JimRising 539
C9.Mang0265
Maynarde104
ArmadaUGS76
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick860
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen136
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 57m
Stellar Fest
12h 57m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.