![[image loading]](http://www.wgtour.com/upload/admin/1208_(2)Ash%20Rose%20v1.2.jpg)
NEW version (1.3):
![[image loading]](http://www.wgtour.com/upload/admin/1207_(2)Ash%20Rose%20v1.3.jpg)
Changes:
- wider choke (naturally
)- bases at 3 and 9 have broken-up cliffs surrounding them
- 1 less mineral at top-right and bottom-left expos
- a few more doodads around the centre
Download Obs Version
Better? Or worse?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Bill307
Canada9103 Posts
![]() NEW version (1.3): ![]() Changes: - wider choke (naturally )- bases at 3 and 9 have broken-up cliffs surrounding them - 1 less mineral at top-right and bottom-left expos - a few more doodads around the centre Download Obs Version Better? Or worse? | ||
|
ihatett
United States2289 Posts
edit: I will comment once the pics load. ![]() | ||
|
Sean.G
Spain889 Posts
I liked the narrow choke, it was what made Ash Rose Ash Rose. Now it's something else :p | ||
|
SatAere
United States396 Posts
| ||
|
SatAere
United States396 Posts
| ||
|
ihatett
United States2289 Posts
is it to make it harder to camp with your main + nat? | ||
|
RiSE
United States3182 Posts
On June 08 2005 16:59 SatAere wrote: gj ... good call to stop that u can lurk cliff with no drop ... Agreed, that was the main reason I hated/barely ever played that map -_-. | ||
|
Bill307
Canada9103 Posts
.I changed the choke because of http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=28146 | ||
|
Sean.G
Spain889 Posts
Ok I get it, you don't like testie? anyways, I don't think you should've changed it. It's still fairly easy too defend anyways.. it's not like "oh shit its a bit wider now let me run straight into all those cannons with my hydras" A map is a map, if you fuck too much with it it's not the same map anymore! Changing a few things like adding doodads and such are ok.. but the width of that entrance is important, and therefore I think it would be wrong to change it. Just my opinion :p | ||
|
Catyoul
France2377 Posts
On June 08 2005 17:18 Sean.G wrote: Because testie could defend so easily? I'd have said because it's so easy to contain instead :p | ||
|
Sean.G
Spain889 Posts
On June 08 2005 17:40 Catyoul wrote: I'd have said because it's so easy to contain instead :p Ok, he hates breakdown then | ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
ManaBlue
Canada10458 Posts
For god sakes, you still can't build any cannons at the gas nat up the ramp, so he isn't making it THAT P friendly...Do you want PvZ to be impossible? I don't see any good reasons to keep it so tiny. Nice changes. ![]() | ||
|
Sorrow_eyes
United States1007 Posts
to ihatett rofl first floor >.< | ||
|
boongee
United States967 Posts
| ||
|
ieatkids5
United States4628 Posts
On June 08 2005 18:39 Sorrow_eyes wrote: hmmm, wouldnt PvT P getting owned at the rose bud? I mean they have to go spiral to come in the middle T_T and soo many cliffing possible T_T poor toss. to ihatett rofl first floor >.< You can walk over those lava things. | ||
|
ihatett
United States2289 Posts
| ||
|
boongee
United States967 Posts
| ||
|
ihatett
United States2289 Posts
| ||
|
iNsaNe-
Finland5201 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Leta Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 firebathero Zeus Hyun soO ToSsGirL Rock scan(afreeca) [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • 3DClanTV StarCraft: Brood War• printf • Adnapsc2 • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • Airneanach91 Counter-Strike• FirePhoenix22 • 80smullet • Michael_bg • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube Other Games |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|