• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9368 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 815

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 813 814 815 816 817 1431 Next
idakeh
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada8 Posts
September 05 2010 09:21 GMT
#16281
What about shaco? Isn't he just a complete boss 1v1 because of his clone? I would think a tanky and bloodrazor built shaco would win vs nasus.
bw4lyfe
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 09:34:44
September 05 2010 09:34 GMT
#16282
On September 05 2010 16:34 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 14:59 Soloside wrote:
On September 05 2010 14:53 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Actually yeah Soloside if you could lay off on the associating yourself with people thing it'd be cool, like when you tell us you're having a man-date with uta for lunch. None of us really care and it's kinda uncomfortable.


you just mad. shouldn't you be coming up with new lesson plans for your students?

anyways 5hit, since when did you have a stick up your ass? A kid can't troll the LoL thread?

Anyways Tony, way to dodge slam in basketball again.


edit;

who said anything about utahime?

Ok, I was wrong about lunch with uta, it was lunch with wra, but look--

Seriously man, just stop trying to act like any of us like you or care about you. You're not that good at this game, you're not known to most of the posters here, you're insulting and arrogant and really, really awkward.

I'm not saying I'm different, but do you really have to bring everyone's personal lives into the thread so it looks like you know them?


First off, I'm pretty sure I'm better than you at this game. Secondly, I'm not known to many posters here because I don't post anything worthy. I don't take this game serious enough to discuss why cloak + giant belt is better than banshees veil. Thirdly, you if you can't take any sarcasm, I suggest you grow up and act your age. Like EZPZ and Gozey have said earlier this summer, you should act your age.


ps. Tony, way to dodge basketball again T_T

User was temp banned for this post.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
September 05 2010 09:37 GMT
#16283
flat blue cdr ,but id probably switch it out for mres/lvl
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
September 05 2010 09:41 GMT
#16284
On September 05 2010 18:34 Soloside wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 16:34 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On September 05 2010 14:59 Soloside wrote:
On September 05 2010 14:53 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Actually yeah Soloside if you could lay off on the associating yourself with people thing it'd be cool, like when you tell us you're having a man-date with uta for lunch. None of us really care and it's kinda uncomfortable.


you just mad. shouldn't you be coming up with new lesson plans for your students?

anyways 5hit, since when did you have a stick up your ass? A kid can't troll the LoL thread?

Anyways Tony, way to dodge slam in basketball again.


edit;

who said anything about utahime?

Ok, I was wrong about lunch with uta, it was lunch with wra, but look--

Seriously man, just stop trying to act like any of us like you or care about you. You're not that good at this game, you're not known to most of the posters here, you're insulting and arrogant and really, really awkward.

I'm not saying I'm different, but do you really have to bring everyone's personal lives into the thread so it looks like you know them?


First off, I'm pretty sure I'm better than you at this game. Secondly, I'm not known to many posters here because I don't post anything worthy. I don't take this game serious enough to discuss why cloak + giant belt is better than banshees veil. Thirdly, you if you can't take any sarcasm, I suggest you grow up and act your age. Like EZPZ and Gozey have said earlier this summer, you should act your age.


ps. Tony, way to dodge basketball again T_T


This argument ends now, leave it through via PMs. Any sort of going back to this via this thread will result in a hasty ban.
Commentator
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
September 05 2010 09:42 GMT
#16285
I'm thinking about buying udyr, what full glyphs (would I need to buy) and masteries would I take (probably some 1/15/15 type thing I'm guessing)?

I own arm pen, magic pen, crit damage reds: dodge, crit damage yellow: ap, crit damage blues: flat hp, crit damage quints. Someone said attack speed, but would I just put that in all of my spots?
Vernom
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Spain374 Posts
September 05 2010 10:09 GMT
#16286
On September 05 2010 18:42 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
I'm thinking about buying udyr, what full glyphs (would I need to buy) and masteries would I take (probably some 1/15/15 type thing I'm guessing)?

I own arm pen, magic pen, crit damage reds: dodge, crit damage yellow: ap, crit damage blues: flat hp, crit damage quints. Someone said attack speed, but would I just put that in all of my spots?

21-9-0

arm pen, dodge and cdr
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
September 05 2010 10:26 GMT
#16287
How about a Zilean with anti-wither redundancy? At 40%, you can keep Time Warp running on 2 targets, and i'm fairly sure that Nasus can't kill Zilean twice in 22 seconds. With a good enough kite, Bombs might be enough to kill Nasus over a long period of time, but i'm not sure? It'd require a ridiculous level of play, though.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
September 05 2010 10:35 GMT
#16288
On September 05 2010 18:42 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
I'm thinking about buying udyr, what full glyphs (would I need to buy) and masteries would I take (probably some 1/15/15 type thing I'm guessing)?

I own arm pen, magic pen, crit damage reds: dodge, crit damage yellow: ap, crit damage blues: flat hp, crit damage quints. Someone said attack speed, but would I just put that in all of my spots?

Masteries are pretty up to personal preference. I like to go 11/9/10 on Junglers so I get max armor pen, dodge, and neutral buff. Neo swears by 9//0/21, I've seen Mogwai say he does something like 1/x/x. I'd say it's basically mandatory to have at least the exp mastery from the utility tree.

I usually go mr/level glyphs on Udyr, he doesn't really need cdr.
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
September 05 2010 10:40 GMT
#16289
You can't do it that way though, because we're assuming non-kiting, otherwise the Nasus player could just say "lol k, then im just gonna stand in this brush, now what clockman?"

I am starting to like Urgot. He was just introduced at a really bad time -_- Having everyone be so damn tanky doesn't exactly provide urgot with any choices of champions to swap. If the dominant champs were soraka, heimer, kat, or nidalee again, he'd be a huge thorn for all of them. Ult-initiate into randuin on their entire team is pretty slick.
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 10:49:21
September 05 2010 10:47 GMT
#16290
Oh, kiting was out? The posts made it seem like you had until the gap was closed, which (except against Yi and maybe 1/2 other melee) never really happens. In that case, you could probably still build Zilean tanky enough to force a draw, but I don't think that you could kill Nasus without kiting because of the LL.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
-Kato-
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain1146 Posts
September 05 2010 10:56 GMT
#16291
What do you guys think of this 11-9-11 Mastery build on WW?

Archaic Knowledge + Nimbleness + Utility mastery.

http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/2110400120000001030401000000013040002000000
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
September 05 2010 11:09 GMT
#16292
On September 05 2010 19:56 -Kato- wrote:
What do you guys think of this 11-9-11 Mastery build on WW?

Archaic Knowledge + Nimbleness + Utility mastery.

http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/2110400120000001030401000000013040002000000

you simply wont do enough damage evar without 21 offend... the 15% damage is much bigger than a movement for dodge so to get defend for ww...
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
September 05 2010 11:35 GMT
#16293
On September 05 2010 20:09 NB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 19:56 -Kato- wrote:
What do you guys think of this 11-9-11 Mastery build on WW?

Archaic Knowledge + Nimbleness + Utility mastery.

http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/2110400120000001030401000000013040002000000

you simply wont do enough damage evar without 21 offend... the 15% damage is much bigger than a movement for dodge so to get defend for ww...

15% damage? What exactly are you talking about?
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
StuffedTurkey
Profile Joined May 2010
United States859 Posts
September 05 2010 11:42 GMT
#16294
On September 05 2010 20:35 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 20:09 NB wrote:
On September 05 2010 19:56 -Kato- wrote:
What do you guys think of this 11-9-11 Mastery build on WW?

Archaic Knowledge + Nimbleness + Utility mastery.

http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/2110400120000001030401000000013040002000000

you simply wont do enough damage evar without 21 offend... the 15% damage is much bigger than a movement for dodge so to get defend for ww...

15% damage? What exactly are you talking about?

yea i got confused by that as well
You can't milk those!
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 11:45:00
September 05 2010 11:43 GMT
#16295
On September 05 2010 20:09 NB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 19:56 -Kato- wrote:
What do you guys think of this 11-9-11 Mastery build on WW?

Archaic Knowledge + Nimbleness + Utility mastery.

http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/2110400120000001030401000000013040002000000

you simply wont do enough damage evar without 21 offend... the 15% damage is much bigger than a movement for dodge so to get defend for ww...


Going deep in offensive tree is fail - Wazzabi even said so.

Also you need as much utility as u can get.

Im using 16/0/14 like heaven said. Working ok so far. You just need to balance it out with runes, with whatever mastery build u do. Either balance or focus on something. Pretty sure well rounded is the way to go. Hell I even got greed since it seems im the only one buying wards most games and usually poor lol. 1% run speed is negligble imo.
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Yiruru
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada690 Posts
September 05 2010 12:14 GMT
#16296
On September 05 2010 20:43 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 20:09 NB wrote:
On September 05 2010 19:56 -Kato- wrote:
What do you guys think of this 11-9-11 Mastery build on WW?

Archaic Knowledge + Nimbleness + Utility mastery.

http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/2110400120000001030401000000013040002000000

you simply wont do enough damage evar without 21 offend... the 15% damage is much bigger than a movement for dodge so to get defend for ww...


Going deep in offensive tree is fail - Wazzabi even said so.

Also you need as much utility as u can get.

Im using 16/0/14 like heaven said. Working ok so far. You just need to balance it out with runes, with whatever mastery build u do. Either balance or focus on something. Pretty sure well rounded is the way to go. Hell I even got greed since it seems im the only one buying wards most games and usually poor lol. 1% run speed is negligble imo.


Wazzabi said that was a long time ago, when WW was not viable at all. Still, almost no one runs 21/x/x anymore. WW Definitely doesn't need the last couple of masteries from offensive, so 16 is probably the deepest you should spec.

Tbh, you are playing the wrong hero if you want to get big damage from WW.
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
September 05 2010 12:24 GMT
#16297
On September 05 2010 19:35 ArC_man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 18:42 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
I'm thinking about buying udyr, what full glyphs (would I need to buy) and masteries would I take (probably some 1/15/15 type thing I'm guessing)?

I own arm pen, magic pen, crit damage reds: dodge, crit damage yellow: ap, crit damage blues: flat hp, crit damage quints. Someone said attack speed, but would I just put that in all of my spots?

Masteries are pretty up to personal preference. I like to go 11/9/10 on Junglers so I get max armor pen, dodge, and neutral buff. Neo swears by 9//0/21, I've seen Mogwai say he does something like 1/x/x. I'd say it's basically mandatory to have at least the exp mastery from the utility tree.

I usually go mr/level glyphs on Udyr, he doesn't really need cdr.

Udyr is best built tanky tbh, speed is his best weapon thanks to BEAR STANCE and it makes randuin extremely easy to hit their whole team in teamfights/chases.

The optimal setup for him would be something along the lines of 1/14/15 with the MS buff in utility.

Runes actually matter a lot on udyr, especially in the early levels: AS reds allow you to hit 4 times before you have to change stance from lv 2 on, cdr blues allow you to keep your passive on and build stacks on your starting golem, MS quints are just needed to roam/chase.

As for yellows you can get either dodge (the most obvious looking choice) or scaling mregen since you pretty much have to always have blue on yourself, and if the opposing team keeps their blue warded you/your caster might run into some trouble.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
September 05 2010 12:46 GMT
#16298
Warwick should never spec into the last tier offensive masteries.

To reiterate:
The last tier talent (5% increased damage) is for BASE damage only. Does not scale with items.


Warwick doesn't need to kill someone faster than they kill him because he heals for so much he should win the 1v1 anyway. It is more important to live through a volley of burst damage than it is to gib someone. Thus defensive masteries are much more important and grabbing a GA after mercury treads is usually how I see a lot of WW's build. With the tanky metagame he can just go to town with auto attack and Q and kill everyone on a team without breaking a sweat.
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
September 05 2010 12:57 GMT
#16299
I run 9/0/21 on WW for the 21st point in the skill tree and the CDR/movespeed after buffs/mana/xp. You don't really need defense because warwick is such a boss at keeping his HP high in jungle and the 15% pen is as far as I can see going for--but what do you guys put 16 in offense for? I'm probably missing something, is it the attackspeed? Usually I prefer CDR to attackspeed on warwick because his ult is so huge and Q does mad damage.

I'm going to be really happy next patch when E can be toggled. Ganks are going to be so much easier.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
dellesh1ruH
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark509 Posts
September 05 2010 13:02 GMT
#16300
Maybe i should start to play again :D

dellebabz @ eu client! feel free to add
Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!
Prev 1 813 814 815 816 817 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 994
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
CosmosSc2 35
Railgan 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53182
Shuttle 7714
FanTaSy 2023
BeSt 517
Horang2 492
EffOrt 219
Soma 139
Mind 126
Last 124
Pusan 117
[ Show more ]
Zeus 102
Sexy 95
ggaemo 86
hero 72
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 67
Killer 62
Aegong 51
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 18
Sacsri 15
zelot 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3081
qojqva1727
Dendi1217
XcaliburYe279
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3570
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor704
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
B2W.Neo881
Beastyqt533
byalli423
Mlord358
Livibee217
Hui .173
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
QueenE51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick714
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3472
Other Games
• WagamamaTV31
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 7m
Replay Cast
9h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.