• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 813

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 811 812 813 814 815 1431 Next
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
September 05 2010 04:15 GMT
#16241
On September 05 2010 00:04 NB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2010 22:26 HeavOnEarth wrote:
[image loading]
1650+ goal reached.
now for 1750+
wowowow, your are on US? >< amazing... without premade i will never get there
IKNOWRIGHT?
EZPZ SO PROSKI.
WISH WE WERE ALL AS GOOD AS HIM.
THEN WE'D ALL POST MORE BRAG SCREENSHOTS LIKE A BOSS.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
September 05 2010 04:27 GMT
#16242
On September 05 2010 13:10 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 11:42 Phrost wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:34 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Ok was doing some IP farming and decided to get a full AS rune page.

Then wondered, how fast could I down the dragon and hit lvl 6.

6:27m (forgot to take screen, can do it again)

I might actually run this setup in a few unranked games :p



You can do it much faster without those runes =/


How?


I think the meaning isn't "as runes slow you down" but "It's possible to pull a faster dragon, even without runes."
See: Fiddle, Warwick. Olaf can dragon at 4 with an elixir I believe. Nunu has a pretty early dragon too if I remember correctly, but I don't play him. Who were you using?
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
September 05 2010 04:28 GMT
#16243
On September 05 2010 13:15 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 00:04 NB wrote:
On September 04 2010 22:26 HeavOnEarth wrote:
[image loading]
1650+ goal reached.
now for 1750+
wowowow, your are on US? >< amazing... without premade i will never get there
IKNOWRIGHT?
EZPZ SO PROSKI.
WISH WE WERE ALL AS GOOD AS HIM.
THEN WE'D ALL POST MORE BRAG SCREENSHOTS LIKE A BOSS.


WHY YOU JELLY?????

Did you break 1800 yet? I was on earlier and saw you at 179x, HOPE YOU DIDN'T CHOKE YOUR NEXT GAME! <3<3
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
September 05 2010 04:47 GMT
#16244
Nasus can beat any champion 1v1 with max items
MIK Terran
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 04:55:04
September 05 2010 04:50 GMT
#16245
On September 05 2010 13:27 Tooplark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 13:10 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:42 Phrost wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:34 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Ok was doing some IP farming and decided to get a full AS rune page.

Then wondered, how fast could I down the dragon and hit lvl 6.

6:27m (forgot to take screen, can do it again)

I might actually run this setup in a few unranked games :p



You can do it much faster without those runes =/


How?


I think the meaning isn't "as runes slow you down" but "It's possible to pull a faster dragon, even without runes."
See: Fiddle, Warwick. Olaf can dragon at 4 with an elixir I believe. Nunu has a pretty early dragon too if I remember correctly, but I don't play him. Who were you using?


That is not the point.

I down the dragon and hit lvl 6 in 6m..

How much faster than that can you get?

Edit: WW
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 04:57:04
September 05 2010 04:55 GMT
#16246
On September 05 2010 13:28 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 13:15 redtooth wrote:
On September 05 2010 00:04 NB wrote:
On September 04 2010 22:26 HeavOnEarth wrote:
[image loading]
1650+ goal reached.
now for 1750+
wowowow, your are on US? >< amazing... without premade i will never get there
IKNOWRIGHT?
EZPZ SO PROSKI.
WISH WE WERE ALL AS GOOD AS HIM.
THEN WE'D ALL POST MORE BRAG SCREENSHOTS LIKE A BOSS.


WHY YOU JELLY?????

Did you break 1800 yet? I was on earlier and saw you at 179x, HOPE YOU DIDN'T CHOKE YOUR NEXT GAME! <3<3


No, he lost because he fed with nidalee.

Or maybe it's because I was too awesome sitting next to him and he just failed.

Kid should stop playing nid cuz BAD


obvi for great justice.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
September 05 2010 05:26 GMT
#16247
On September 05 2010 13:50 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 13:27 Tooplark wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:10 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:42 Phrost wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:34 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Ok was doing some IP farming and decided to get a full AS rune page.

Then wondered, how fast could I down the dragon and hit lvl 6.

6:27m (forgot to take screen, can do it again)

I might actually run this setup in a few unranked games :p



You can do it much faster without those runes =/


How?


I think the meaning isn't "as runes slow you down" but "It's possible to pull a faster dragon, even without runes."
See: Fiddle, Warwick. Olaf can dragon at 4 with an elixir I believe. Nunu has a pretty early dragon too if I remember correctly, but I don't play him. Who were you using?


That is not the point.

I down the dragon and hit lvl 6 in 6m..

How much faster than that can you get?

Edit: WW

uhh with red pot ww can do it level 3 (4min iirc)
liz->wraiths->blue->dragon
my standard route is
blue->wolves->wraiths->red->golem with longsword +1 hp pot
port back @ level 4, buy madreds razor, do dragon @ level 4, hit level 5.(more around then 5 min mark)
16/0/14 atk speed quint/red cdr blue flat armor ylw
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
September 05 2010 05:27 GMT
#16248
On September 05 2010 14:26 HeavOnEarth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 13:50 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:27 Tooplark wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:10 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:42 Phrost wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:34 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Ok was doing some IP farming and decided to get a full AS rune page.

Then wondered, how fast could I down the dragon and hit lvl 6.

6:27m (forgot to take screen, can do it again)

I might actually run this setup in a few unranked games :p



You can do it much faster without those runes =/


How?


I think the meaning isn't "as runes slow you down" but "It's possible to pull a faster dragon, even without runes."
See: Fiddle, Warwick. Olaf can dragon at 4 with an elixir I believe. Nunu has a pretty early dragon too if I remember correctly, but I don't play him. Who were you using?


That is not the point.

I down the dragon and hit lvl 6 in 6m..

How much faster than that can you get?

Edit: WW

uhh with red pot ww can do it level 3 (4min iirc)
liz->wraiths->blue->dragon
my standard route is
blue->wolves->wraiths->red->golem with longsword +1 hp pot
port back @ level 4, buy madreds razor, do dragon @ level 4, hit level 5.(more around then 5 min mark)
16/0/14 atk speed quint/red cdr blue flat armor ylw


WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PLAY?
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
September 05 2010 05:31 GMT
#16249
On September 05 2010 13:47 Ruken wrote:
Nasus can beat any champion 1v1 with max items


I agree with this, except for maybe singed
it's my first day
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
September 05 2010 05:35 GMT
#16250
Can't shaco dragon at level 1 with a blue elixir, smite, and good box placement?
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
September 05 2010 05:47 GMT
#16251
On September 05 2010 14:27 Soloside wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 14:26 HeavOnEarth wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:50 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:27 Tooplark wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:10 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:42 Phrost wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:34 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Ok was doing some IP farming and decided to get a full AS rune page.

Then wondered, how fast could I down the dragon and hit lvl 6.

6:27m (forgot to take screen, can do it again)

I might actually run this setup in a few unranked games :p



You can do it much faster without those runes =/


How?


I think the meaning isn't "as runes slow you down" but "It's possible to pull a faster dragon, even without runes."
See: Fiddle, Warwick. Olaf can dragon at 4 with an elixir I believe. Nunu has a pretty early dragon too if I remember correctly, but I don't play him. Who were you using?


That is not the point.

I down the dragon and hit lvl 6 in 6m..

How much faster than that can you get?

Edit: WW

uhh with red pot ww can do it level 3 (4min iirc)
liz->wraiths->blue->dragon
my standard route is
blue->wolves->wraiths->red->golem with longsword +1 hp pot
port back @ level 4, buy madreds razor, do dragon @ level 4, hit level 5.(more around then 5 min mark)
16/0/14 atk speed quint/red cdr blue flat armor ylw


WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PLAY?

i thought u didnt have 5?
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
September 05 2010 05:48 GMT
#16252
In a straight up slug fest only auto attack no kiting max items 1v1 I think Tryndamere would win against anyone.

Retvrn to Forvms
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
September 05 2010 05:50 GMT
#16253
On September 05 2010 13:55 Soloside wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 13:28 red_ wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:15 redtooth wrote:
On September 05 2010 00:04 NB wrote:
On September 04 2010 22:26 HeavOnEarth wrote:
[image loading]
1650+ goal reached.
now for 1750+
wowowow, your are on US? >< amazing... without premade i will never get there
IKNOWRIGHT?
EZPZ SO PROSKI.
WISH WE WERE ALL AS GOOD AS HIM.
THEN WE'D ALL POST MORE BRAG SCREENSHOTS LIKE A BOSS.
WHY YOU JELLY?????

Did you break 1800 yet? I was on earlier and saw you at 179x, HOPE YOU DIDN'T CHOKE YOUR NEXT GAME! <3<3
No, he lost because he fed with nidalee.
i think i have a 10% winrate vs grandjudge. it's ridic.
and this kid soloside wants to be associated with me as much as possible. notice how he added the whole "sitting next to me" thing like we were bromancing. too bad he was just looking over my shoulder at a CSL meeting.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
September 05 2010 05:53 GMT
#16254
Actually yeah Soloside if you could lay off on the associating yourself with people thing it'd be cool, like when you tell us you're having a man-date with uta for lunch. None of us really care and it's kinda uncomfortable.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 06:00:20
September 05 2010 05:59 GMT
#16255
On September 05 2010 14:53 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Actually yeah Soloside if you could lay off on the associating yourself with people thing it'd be cool, like when you tell us you're having a man-date with uta for lunch. None of us really care and it's kinda uncomfortable.


you just mad. shouldn't you be coming up with new lesson plans for your students?

anyways 5hit, since when did you have a stick up your ass? A kid can't troll the LoL thread?

Anyways Tony, way to dodge slam in basketball again.


edit;

who said anything about utahime?

On September 05 2010 14:50 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 13:55 Soloside wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:28 red_ wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:15 redtooth wrote:
On September 05 2010 00:04 NB wrote:
On September 04 2010 22:26 HeavOnEarth wrote:
[image loading]
1650+ goal reached.
now for 1750+
wowowow, your are on US? >< amazing... without premade i will never get there
IKNOWRIGHT?
EZPZ SO PROSKI.
WISH WE WERE ALL AS GOOD AS HIM.
THEN WE'D ALL POST MORE BRAG SCREENSHOTS LIKE A BOSS.
WHY YOU JELLY?????

Did you break 1800 yet? I was on earlier and saw you at 179x, HOPE YOU DIDN'T CHOKE YOUR NEXT GAME! <3<3
No, he lost because he fed with nidalee.
i think i have a 10% winrate vs grandjudge. it's ridic.
and this kid soloside wants to be associated with me as much as possible. notice how he added the whole "sitting next to me" thing like we were bromancing. too bad he was just looking over my shoulder at a CSL meeting.


YOU'RE TOO COOOOOOOOL.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
September 05 2010 05:59 GMT
#16256
On September 05 2010 13:47 Ruken wrote:
Nasus can beat any champion 1v1 with max items


On September 05 2010 14:48 Chrispy wrote:
In a straight up slug fest only auto attack no kiting max items 1v1 I think Tryndamere would win against anyone.



Thats what I thought too
It was not so
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
September 05 2010 06:07 GMT
#16257
On September 05 2010 14:26 HeavOnEarth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 13:50 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:27 Tooplark wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:10 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:42 Phrost wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:34 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Ok was doing some IP farming and decided to get a full AS rune page.

Then wondered, how fast could I down the dragon and hit lvl 6.

6:27m (forgot to take screen, can do it again)

I might actually run this setup in a few unranked games :p



You can do it much faster without those runes =/


How?


I think the meaning isn't "as runes slow you down" but "It's possible to pull a faster dragon, even without runes."
See: Fiddle, Warwick. Olaf can dragon at 4 with an elixir I believe. Nunu has a pretty early dragon too if I remember correctly, but I don't play him. Who were you using?


That is not the point.

I down the dragon and hit lvl 6 in 6m..

How much faster than that can you get?

Edit: WW

uhh with red pot ww can do it level 3 (4min iirc)
liz->wraiths->blue->dragon
my standard route is
blue->wolves->wraiths->red->golem with longsword +1 hp pot
port back @ level 4, buy madreds razor, do dragon @ level 4, hit level 5.(more around then 5 min mark)
16/0/14 atk speed quint/red cdr blue flat armor ylw


Read again. Lvl 6.
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
September 05 2010 06:33 GMT
#16258
On September 05 2010 13:47 Ruken wrote:
Nasus can beat any champion 1v1 with max items


usage of skills allowed? how high is SS leveled to? is this at level 6 or level 18? do they start at a distance and run to each other before fighting (giving a ranged champ a chance to kite?)? i say yi trynd pirate poppy kennen all give him a run for his money
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
September 05 2010 06:36 GMT
#16259
On September 05 2010 15:33 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 13:47 Ruken wrote:
Nasus can beat any champion 1v1 with max items
usage of skills allowed? how high is SS leveled to? is this at level 6 or level 18? do they start at a distance and run to each other before fighting (giving a ranged champ a chance to kite?)? i say yi trynd pirate poppy kennen all give him a run for his money
still think it's jax.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 06:42:32
September 05 2010 06:37 GMT
#16260
On September 05 2010 15:07 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 14:26 HeavOnEarth wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:50 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:27 Tooplark wrote:
On September 05 2010 13:10 Khul Sadukar wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:42 Phrost wrote:
On September 05 2010 11:34 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Ok was doing some IP farming and decided to get a full AS rune page.

Then wondered, how fast could I down the dragon and hit lvl 6.

6:27m (forgot to take screen, can do it again)

I might actually run this setup in a few unranked games :p



You can do it much faster without those runes =/


How?


I think the meaning isn't "as runes slow you down" but "It's possible to pull a faster dragon, even without runes."
See: Fiddle, Warwick. Olaf can dragon at 4 with an elixir I believe. Nunu has a pretty early dragon too if I remember correctly, but I don't play him. Who were you using?


That is not the point.

I down the dragon and hit lvl 6 in 6m..

How much faster than that can you get?

Edit: WW

uhh with red pot ww can do it level 3 (4min iirc)
liz->wraiths->blue->dragon
my standard route is
blue->wolves->wraiths->red->golem with longsword +1 hp pot
port back @ level 4, buy madreds razor, do dragon @ level 4, hit level 5.(more around then 5 min mark)
16/0/14 atk speed quint/red cdr blue flat armor ylw


Read again. Lvl 6.

theres no point in waiting that long to dragon
also i hit 6 about the same time as you with both routes
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Prev 1 811 812 813 814 815 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 49
CosmosSc2 35
trigger 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53008
Shuttle 9451
FanTaSy 1737
BeSt 660
Horang2 490
Larva 150
Soma 145
Sexy 144
Last 115
Mind 102
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 93
Pusan 83
Zeus 77
Hyun 64
hero 62
Killer 52
Aegong 47
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
PianO 22
Rock 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4337
qojqva2278
Dendi1430
420jenkins530
Fuzer 52
Counter-Strike
fl0m3233
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Liquid`Hasu735
Other Games
B2W.Neo847
Beastyqt531
Mlord432
byalli409
Livibee213
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS134
KnowMe96
Mew2King61
QueenE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1782
League of Legends
• Nemesis3433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.