• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:11
CEST 18:11
KST 01:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9831 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 743

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 741 742 743 744 745 1431 Next
Rice
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1332 Posts
August 27 2010 05:21 GMT
#14841
is there ANY point of picking a traditional carry right now when you can just pick garen/xin zhao etc other beefy type damage chars? also do they have any plans to fix these "tanks" doing more damage than carries?
Freedom will be defended at the cost of civil liberties.
Eloquent
Profile Joined July 2009
United States475 Posts
August 27 2010 05:26 GMT
#14842
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 27 2010 11:20 r33k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 11:08 b3h47pte wrote:
holy hell. when did kogmaw become so...strong >>

I still wouldn't really call him strong... You can zone him quite well while laning, he needs to farm like a beast for items and still has no ways of escaping once you decide that you want him dead.

If you let him farm freely then sure, his autoattacks will hit like a machine gun and he'll make you pay for not dodging his ult but he's not a game-changer. Also remember to call him a NFGL in all chat when you're chasing him.


I laughed, hahaha

NFGL!
Jaedong for Platnium Mouse.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
August 27 2010 05:28 GMT
#14843
On August 27 2010 14:21 Rice wrote:
is there ANY point of picking a traditional carry right now when you can just pick garen/xin zhao etc other beefy type damage chars? also do they have any plans to fix these "tanks" doing more damage than carries?


any champ is still viable if you have a good laning phase and scale well... i still see tristanas and twitches and kayles doing fine even in this metagame. the problem with the tanky champs is that they just get harder and harder to kill as the game goes on, and most low level players don't know how to finish a game before the 50 minute mark. and by that time, garen/amumu/galio/rammus are all going to be unkillable and also output massive aoe damage. just learn who you want to play, and learn when they are most effective, and take advantage at that time.

also, try black cleavers or last whisper, or madreds bloodrazors. best items to cut a tank down to size, if you can't do it with straight damage
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
August 27 2010 05:44 GMT
#14844
Oh my goodness just had a hilarious allrandom game.

It degenerated pretty fast since our soraka left in disgust and two of my teammates were drunk. Sion stacked zeals and was 8 levels behind everyone else while rammus stacked phantom dancers (since he had more luck with taunting their dps and thus more cash).

But by the end of the game I was a 34/14/15 amumu with Omen/FH/FoN/3xSunfire and there was nothing that xin zhao, nasus, udyr, and singed could really do about it. Sure, they killed me occasionally but Amumu is just soo bloody boss it's ridiculous. Half of my fail bandages didn't even matter in the end and we'd get the kills anyways. They had gotten all but one of our nexus turrets down, but we turned that game around.

Gotta say it again. Amumu is such a boss. And playing with drunks is ridiculously hilarious.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
August 27 2010 06:24 GMT
#14845
On August 27 2010 14:20 Jazriel wrote:
I finally found an Evelynn item build I like. Going to work out the order, but a game I just played (and actually killed people!) saw boots -> RoA -> Triforce -> Rylai (Rylai was completed 10 secs before they surrendered though).

I really underestimated Sheen the first time I tested it. It's also taken me a while to mash Q unconsciously while fighting lol.

One thing I'm a bit worried about though is that going for RoA and Triforce (Is it actually called that? lol) leaves my armour and MR on the low side.


And I finally hit 20! Two Quints and ranked, here I come.

[Edit] Jungle Evelyn failed hard. I don't know much about jungling, but lvl 1 Evelynn vs Golem = fail. Also, lvl 30 for solo ranked? WTF. 'Cause you know, playing a lot of games means you're good. Sigh.


I think Evelyn can take the Golem at level 1 with a fort pot. Haven't tested it out recently, though, and I may be remembering correctly.


The main problem with your build IMO is that if you're not getting kills, it's going to take a really long time to get your items. Eve does not scale well into lategame, all things considered, so this can be a major issue. Also I don't think the benefits of Triforce over Sheen is worth the money difference when you could be getting other things. Like a SS, for example.
Cheese is good for you!
DefMatrixUltra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1992 Posts
August 27 2010 06:27 GMT
#14846
On August 27 2010 04:31 petro[void] wrote:
I keep seeing people mentioning offhand that Singed is a pro tank/unstoppable/envy of lesser tanks. I play him a fair bit, but rarely feel invincible. I build with hp and magic pen runes, ignite/ghost to (respectively) help with early kills and zoom around with poison trail throughout the game, usually masteries are 9/x/1 (imp ghost). I typically open with ruby or sapphire+pot, depending on the other team, and build for catalyst and merc treads first, then rod of ages. Throughout the game, i typically go build for rod, and then.... another rod. If there's a lot of magic damage I get veil, if there's a ton of physical I pick up thornmail. But mostly my strategy is to stack rod of ages for massive health and moderate damage, and by no means do I feel like an unstoppable monster, just a decent utility tank with some ok aoe damage in fights and a little control.

I'd welcome any thoughts from a more experienced player on improving my singed build or play style.


I'm no pro like many in this thread, but here's how I play my beloved Singed.

Core build: Boots of Swiftness, Rod of Ages.

That's it. Everything after that is purely based on what is going on in the game.

I never get 2 RoA because I find it's a lot more beneficial to stack tank items like crazy. The extra AP is nice, but 1 RoA is enough to kill off all the creeps with one run-by of poison. Getting a quick Sunfire or a couple of Negatron cloaks can make you practically invincible at that stage of the game, as opposed to working towards another Rod.

After you get your Rod of Ages and Boots of Swiftness, you basically need to determine what the biggest threat to YOUR health is and stack the counter. Then round out your resistances and add health items when you have "enough". Then run around like an idiot with ridiculous Ghost speed and always forget to turn your Q off because it's boss. Take Flash for extra enemy rage.

You are definitely not unkillable/invincible in a big 5v5 team fight. If you become tanky enough, you will be a terrible hindrance to the other team. They have to either focus you first (very difficult because you can make their life hell) or eat your poison for the duration of a long, slow-goopy slugfest. Smart teams will try to focus you so positioning is very important here. This is the reasoning behind the ultra-tanky items build. You must force this decision on the other team (eat horrible poison death or blow all our damage on someone who may get away?) - this is the true strength of Singed imo.

You are pretty much gank immune (even from the craziest gankers in the game) and can push "dangerous" lanes at will as long as there is vision of 3 or so people on the map. So if you find that your team keeps losing teamfights, try to tell them to split up and push lanes, drawing the other team apart. You are the undisputed boss of lane pushing (you can push a lane as fast as you can run through it). Use this to their advantage. If their team comp lacks a pusher, they can be put behind really fast. It's the Nexus kill that wins the game, not a bunch of teamfights.

===========

Special things to consider when building defense:

Frozen Heart: Great anti-DPS item (Xin Xhao, Tristana etc.) with a cooldown enhancer for your ultimate. Get something else first, though!

Abyssal Scepter: In the special case where your team has lots of magic damage burst (like Veigar or Kassadin), an Abyssal Scepter can literally win you teamfights. Make sure the math makes sense (is the enemy stacking enough MR to make it worth it?). The extra AP is an incredible boost to your damage as well. Get at least two other tank items first, though! Obviously don't build this unless you fear Magic damage.

Guardian Angel: This is pretty obvious, I feel. Get it almost last, though - stack the shit out of resistances and get some health first. It does no good to come up at 40% if that 40% isn't a huge amount of effective HP.
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 06:42:09
August 27 2010 06:41 GMT
#14847
So hotshotgg's streams are being uploaded here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GeneralWiser

The best part about it is that you can set the quality low enough that you don't have to read his pathetic whining in chat.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
August 27 2010 06:57 GMT
#14848
I think the Singed guide seems pretty logical and good! :D
I think I'll take up singed again... Really like him, but I can never actually get people to attack me D:
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 07:09:25
August 27 2010 07:06 GMT
#14849
On August 27 2010 14:21 Rice wrote:
is there ANY point of picking a traditional carry right now when you can just pick garen/xin zhao etc other beefy type damage chars? also do they have any plans to fix these "tanks" doing more damage than carries?
what a new and original complaint!
On August 27 2010 13:23 LoCicero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 12:41 HazMat wrote:
On August 27 2010 11:22 arb wrote:
Man watching Hotshot and his friends talking shit to newbs really makes me lose faith in people

Then don't watch :o
+ Show Spoiler +

Hotshotgg is mean
The person that was trash talking was the one of the friends of "Delovely" (some girl Hotshot was playing with), none of us that regularly play with Hotshot said anything to aggravate the other team during that game (I was on my smurf). I also told the guy to stop after he said it.

Anyway, I can see how some the people I play with come off as elitist (Hotshot can, and same with Chauster), and I can't blame you for being annoyed. I'll try my best to keep them in line if I can (including myself). Sorry.
careful what you say loci... you never know who's watching . also, supposedly the other members of my team sorta retired too haha. i log onto SC2 and Knaan's like "have you been playing? who won WCG?" that thing took too much out of all of us. worst event ever.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
petro[void]
Profile Joined April 2010
United States43 Posts
August 27 2010 07:09 GMT
#14850
Thanks for writing down your thoughts, defmatrixultra, definitely a good guide. Abenson makes a good point though- in the very late game, it can be tough to present enough of a threat to the opposition that they will actually bother to attack you, which is why my strat was to get two RoA's.... however, I don't really play people who are very good. I'll try more tanky in the future.

Also, I'm not totally sold on boots of swiftness over merc/ninja tabi. What benefit do they really grant? laning at movement 2 is effectively about the same as laning at movement 3, you're limited more by your creeps' movement speed than anything, unless you want to tank tower shots.
Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
August 27 2010 07:19 GMT
#14851
Definitely get Mercury's tread like 95% of the time. Swiftness sounds like it'd be good on Singed but Merc's Tread CC reduction is just so much more effective considering how exposed he is all the time.
The other 5% of the time get Ninja Tabi if they have some phys dps and no CC.

To make up for the move speed get a FoN. It's so great on Signed, it allows you to stay in their face for soooo much longer.
Retvrn to Forvms
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
August 27 2010 07:20 GMT
#14852
On August 27 2010 16:06 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 14:21 Rice wrote:
is there ANY point of picking a traditional carry right now when you can just pick garen/xin zhao etc other beefy type damage chars? also do they have any plans to fix these "tanks" doing more damage than carries?
what a new and original complaint!
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 13:23 LoCicero wrote:
On August 27 2010 12:41 HazMat wrote:
On August 27 2010 11:22 arb wrote:
Man watching Hotshot and his friends talking shit to newbs really makes me lose faith in people

Then don't watch :o
+ Show Spoiler +

Hotshotgg is mean
The person that was trash talking was the one of the friends of "Delovely" (some girl Hotshot was playing with), none of us that regularly play with Hotshot said anything to aggravate the other team during that game (I was on my smurf). I also told the guy to stop after he said it.

Anyway, I can see how some the people I play with come off as elitist (Hotshot can, and same with Chauster), and I can't blame you for being annoyed. I'll try my best to keep them in line if I can (including myself). Sorry.
careful what you say loci... you never know who's watching . also, supposedly the other members of my team sorta retired too haha. i log onto SC2 and Knaan's like "have you been playing? who won WCG?" that thing took too much out of all of us. worst event ever.


i have a really hard time enjoying sc2, my computer isnt quite good enough to run it but its playable, but the fact that you realize you are lagging and cant even micro/spellcast in big fights while the other person has no problem since its not like broodwar where everyone feels the lag. it becomes too apparent in diamond league and i simply cant keep up anymore
Brees on in
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
August 27 2010 07:22 GMT
#14853
On August 27 2010 16:09 petro[void] wrote:
Thanks for writing down your thoughts, defmatrixultra, definitely a good guide. Abenson makes a good point though- in the very late game, it can be tough to present enough of a threat to the opposition that they will actually bother to attack you, which is why my strat was to get two RoA's.... however, I don't really play people who are very good. I'll try more tanky in the future.

Also, I'm not totally sold on boots of swiftness over merc/ninja tabi. What benefit do they really grant? laning at movement 2 is effectively about the same as laning at movement 3, you're limited more by your creeps' movement speed than anything, unless you want to tank tower shots.


Presumably Movement 3 is to catch and fling everyone using Movement 2? I know if I played Singed i'd want to move just that little bit faster.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
August 27 2010 07:28 GMT
#14854
On August 27 2010 16:20 Brees wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2010 16:06 redtooth wrote:
On August 27 2010 14:21 Rice wrote:
is there ANY point of picking a traditional carry right now when you can just pick garen/xin zhao etc other beefy type damage chars? also do they have any plans to fix these "tanks" doing more damage than carries?
what a new and original complaint!
On August 27 2010 13:23 LoCicero wrote:
On August 27 2010 12:41 HazMat wrote:
On August 27 2010 11:22 arb wrote:
Man watching Hotshot and his friends talking shit to newbs really makes me lose faith in people

Then don't watch :o
+ Show Spoiler +

Hotshotgg is mean
The person that was trash talking was the one of the friends of "Delovely" (some girl Hotshot was playing with), none of us that regularly play with Hotshot said anything to aggravate the other team during that game (I was on my smurf). I also told the guy to stop after he said it.

Anyway, I can see how some the people I play with come off as elitist (Hotshot can, and same with Chauster), and I can't blame you for being annoyed. I'll try my best to keep them in line if I can (including myself). Sorry.
careful what you say loci... you never know who's watching . also, supposedly the other members of my team sorta retired too haha. i log onto SC2 and Knaan's like "have you been playing? who won WCG?" that thing took too much out of all of us. worst event ever.
i secretly still love LoL and want to keep playing.
k that's fine with me.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
August 27 2010 07:29 GMT
#14855
you cant run around, abuse your ult, and fling people if your ccd.. just saying, so merc treads better sometimes.. I think between your ult, move speed quints, move speed masteries, and force of nature when it's acceptable, boots 3 kind of overkill. I don't play singed though
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
August 27 2010 08:01 GMT
#14856
Goo to slow, then toss? I dunno, seems pretty standard singed play to do that.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
August 27 2010 08:02 GMT
#14857
I honestly think that CC on Singed is a waste unless all other enemies are far away or dead. Focusing Singed is a surefire way to lose the fight, he just has sooo much EHP. By the time you kill him, 3 of your allies are dead. I definitely have the most success in teamfights if I ignore/stay away from Singed.
So since it would be wise to save Singed for last he might as well get Swifties and displace carries.
That's of course unless he builds rather offensively, but that would ruin the whole fun of towerdiving straight into the enemy fountain.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
August 27 2010 08:34 GMT
#14858
Hi TL.net LOL :D
Well...
I'm having trouble patching my game, as the university I'm in disallow torrents, and I don't know any way to patch the game without using torrent.

Help? :D
suffeli *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Finland772 Posts
August 27 2010 08:58 GMT
#14859
Hmmh... what's a good build for TF nowadays? I've been going:

1.Doran's Blade
2. 2nd Doran's Blade + boots
3. Recurve
4. Madreds
5. Bloodrazor
6. ???

Imho TF seems kinda lackluster champ in terms of where the game is going right now. He gets focused down too easily because he lacks any escape mechanism. I like to gank hence I like TF, but he just seems to be... meh.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
August 27 2010 09:10 GMT
#14860
If you really, really like ganking, I'd say Pantheon's a good choice!
(Not even lv30 yet, don't take all my advice too seriously)
Prev 1 741 742 743 744 745 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem356
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 352
IndyStarCraft 157
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56680
Shuttle 3355
Horang2 481
BeSt 455
Larva 328
ggaemo 237
Soma 175
Mind 133
Last 92
Dewaltoss 88
[ Show more ]
Sexy 87
Zeus 77
hero 72
Hyun 52
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 33
Bale 26
PianO 22
NaDa 20
Rock 18
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2807
Dendi1598
420jenkins434
Fuzer 146
Counter-Strike
fl0m3604
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1298
Liquid`Hasu1099
MindelVK23
Grubby10
Other Games
singsing1783
FrodaN1221
B2W.Neo955
Beastyqt718
byalli596
Mlord512
ArmadaUGS208
Hui .178
KnowMe128
QueenE69
Mew2King57
CosmosSc2 26
Chillindude21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4473
League of Legends
• Nemesis3175
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
• Shiphtur198
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 49m
Replay Cast
6h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 49m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.