• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13187 users

[Stream] Sheth - Page 50

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
February 17 2012 18:59 GMT
#981
Love your stream Sheth! Please keep actively streaming I always tune in to you when you're around!

low/mid master zerg EU love <3
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 17 2012 19:02 GMT
#982
Thanks <3 : )
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Raif
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark12 Posts
February 22 2012 23:20 GMT
#983
I just wanted to say thanks for an amazing streaming session, it was really calm, relaxed and almost zen like.
As a new zerg playing, it is really awesome that you talk and explain as much as you do.
But if you cloud try and go a bit into the different timing attacks zerg faces when you face them, and why you attack when you do.
Once again thanks and gl in mlg <3
For years, I clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory
CMCrusader
Profile Joined August 2011
United States8 Posts
February 23 2012 12:42 GMT
#984
Was watching your stream yesterday while doing some homework, and you were very relaxing to listen to! I don't play zerg anymore (switched to toss a few weeks ago) but I love how you explain every action you're doing, and, most of the time, every action your opponent is doing, it really shows the progamer's mindset and it helps non-zerg players understand why zerg players go a certain build when they see a certain thing. Keep it up <3!
not Gary
Profile Joined April 2012
1 Post
April 03 2012 15:49 GMT
#985
Love that you are streaming again! Saw your stream going live three days ago and instantly got in a better mood. Decided that I had to remind you just how awesome you are, so I signed up to tl.net and started typing away. I just couldn't seem to write anything even remotely decent here, so I enden up clicking logout instead of post.

I woke up today after having watched you stream three evenings in a row and thought I'd have to give this another go. Just click that post button. Don't you dare read back what you just wrote not Gary.

You asked for feedback, and I might be able give some. Unless I just chicken out and click post instead. Or logout.

*Your timeslot is perfect for dirty europeans in need of some evening entertainment. Your competition at this timeslot seems to be mainly Koreans and european streamers, I'm thinking mainly zergs and WhiteRa. Out of the european Zergs You seem preferred to Ret, only Stephano seem to make you lose viewers. Compared to the korean streamers you have one huge advantage; you can and will interact with your viewers. Your current timeslot seem to be working really well, continue to use it! (aww those biased dirty europeans...) Does it work for you to stream in the morning and early afternoon? Do you feel like it frees up time in the evening, or do you feel it impacts yor energy levels in the evening negatively?

*Your in game commentary is awesome. It, together with your interaction with stream chat, is a highlight of watching your stream. However, I think you are sometimes selling yourself short. I get the feeling you feel a pressure to commentate every game always. You are an amazing starcraft II player and your gameplay itself, when you are fully focused on the game, is great entertainment. I enjoyed your games vs Mana yesterday when you weren't commentating. Even with all the different tournaments around, there aren't that many competitive Sheth-games to watch. And when I watch them I generally know the result beforehand. Suggestion: When you want to play practice games and not commentate, set it up as a boX, loser picks the map and play the games seriously. Then you can talk briefly about what went right, what went wrong and why you won in between games. (Sheth always wins, right?) Talk about the next map and what strategy and tactics you plan to go for. This might even help a little with practising a routine to do between competitive games. How to quickly process your last game and then move focus to the next. Note: I am not insinuating that this is in anyway a problem for Sheth.

*One thing about the games you commentate while playing. Try to set clear goals of what you want to achieve with each session. Saying something like I want to play for fun and relax these next two hours is obviously fine. However, if you set a goal for each matchup each session you can combine streaming with light practice. Something like for terran: work on creepspread, Protoss: experiment with multiple nyduses around the map and hydras, Zerg; no baneling openings. I don't know what you want to practice Quickly analyse the games afterwards. With or without replay.
Personally, I enjoy hearing you speak about your last game, while watching the replay. I'm saying this not as a guide to maximize entertainment value, but to combat the feeling that streaming sometimes might not feel like the most productive thing to do, and you choose not to stream and practice instead. If you can find a way to move some parts of your off stream practice to be streamable, the entertainment value of it will still be more than good enough for getting decent streaming numbers. What i'm trying to say is that I want to see more of you. And if cou can have a good creepspread while talking, having it in tournament games must be easier, right? You can use the title of the broadcast and that automatic text in chat to let viewers know whats going on.

Finally, this thread obviously lacks gameplay tips from total noobs, so I feel obligated to contribute:
*When you crush that first terran moveout, taking the base furthest from his base on his side of the map and defending if from drops with a couple/three spines turns the game into one where you "only" have to defend to win. You will have two more potential expansions than him, and he will starve. I'm thinking muta ling mid game here ofc.

*When defending terran drops, it seems like you have all your zerglings on one hotkey. instead of hitting 1a click minimap, try to go 1a click minmap 0a click other end of your base. Controlgroup 0 will be half your zerglings. If you react this way blindly you will start to defend doubledrops much easier. They tend to start being standard by good terrans these days.

*when you know his army is defensive, split your army in two groups and have them ready at different sides of your base to catch drops/warpin play. You have plenty of time to join together when he moves out.

Thats my first post on a forum ever. Never knew I had it in me to write a novel...

Just click post now. Click it! Click!
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
July 01 2012 17:37 GMT
#986
Oh gosh I can't believe no one has posted in this for a while. I just want to say Sheth whenever I watch your stream I always really enjoy your commentary and your positive attitude. Just even now when you faced someone who was bad-mannered and stream sniping, you took it with great stride and kept your composure. Keep up the good work! Liquid fighting!
navs3
Profile Joined September 2010
United States8 Posts
August 05 2012 05:01 GMT
#987
youre the best
my my hey hey
Bertolt
Profile Joined March 2011
United States75 Posts
August 05 2012 05:03 GMT
#988
Please stream more sheth!!! Even though I play toss your one of the few streamers of another race that I enjoy consistently tuning into. Also more commentary on decision making is always great in your games, keep it up!
Just because you are a character, dosnt mean you have character
Radtaz
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1 Post
August 05 2012 05:04 GMT
#989
Sheth since you say you don't have time for coaching I think you should do replay analysis of a couple of your games when you stream and go over your build and why you did what you did. Just an idea love the stream keep up the good work.
Nerech
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2 Posts
August 05 2012 05:20 GMT
#990
Hey Sheth i changed my race to zerg because i got sick of playing random and watching you stream as much as i can has really helped me step my game up! Love the commentary! really helps me make better decisions in game thank you for all of the help
http://www.twitch.tv/sc2nerech
nimbim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany986 Posts
August 14 2012 18:09 GMT
#991
Really nice stream, enjoy it a lot to see you approaching your losses in a rational manner with light-hearted commentary. I'll try to tune in more often from now on.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
August 14 2012 18:36 GMT
#992
Thanks Nim ! <3
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
LeSamourai
Profile Joined August 2012
United States15 Posts
August 31 2012 05:49 GMT
#993
hi sheth! thanks for inspiring me to not only strive to get better at SC but serving as a role model for how ALL players should treat each other...

keep going!
bahunto28
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada262 Posts
August 31 2012 07:01 GMT
#994
sheth, most manner player of sc2 ever. ♥'s
meh
Alanore
Profile Joined March 2011
Turkey26 Posts
September 05 2012 12:16 GMT
#995
Thanks Sheth! It was nice HotS Beta stream, <3 you
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
September 05 2012 12:20 GMT
#996
Thank you and glad you enjoyed it!
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Uhh Negative
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-09 16:25:36
September 09 2012 16:25 GMT
#997
Sheth you are my favorite stream to watch! I love how calm you are during your play and how you explain your decision making. Keep it up!
StimiLant
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States534 Posts
September 09 2012 17:15 GMT
#998
i <3 sheth
Beaster-
Profile Joined May 2011
United States46 Posts
September 09 2012 17:44 GMT
#999
lol sick recall
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
September 09 2012 20:11 GMT
#1000
I tuned into your stream after watching ForGG all day and I'm glad I did. I've heard people say you're really nice before, but your mannerisms, your voice and the way you do everything is just so nice. Thanks for streaming and hopefully I can watch you again! :D

I still can't believe how you can read chat, play and talk all at the same time :o
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings63
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9056
Artosis 681
GuemChi 395
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
monkeys_forever31
League of Legends
Doublelift5796
JimRising 415
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3993
Other Games
FrodaN2264
Liquid`RaSZi1780
C9.Mang0417
Livibee374
Maynarde161
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1180
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Sammyuel 31
• musti20045 25
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1445
• Scarra1227
• Shiphtur649
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.