• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11272 users

[Stream] Sheth - Page 48

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next
Eisregen
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany967 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 20:27:25
October 27 2011 20:20 GMT
#941
Y Sheth so IPO???? =D

I always enjoy watching your stream and learning some Zerg gameplay. Keep it up!
Photo-Noob@ http://www.flickr.com/photos/eisregen1983/
Shockkk
Profile Joined November 2011
2 Posts
November 03 2011 20:03 GMT
#942
can you put some music on your stream?? :D for the rest Awesome player and Awesome stream!!!
Shockkk
Profile Joined November 2011
2 Posts
November 03 2011 20:04 GMT
#943
and funny ^^ but well every 1 knows that
CapnAmerica
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States508 Posts
November 03 2011 20:10 GMT
#944
Sheth!

I would like to see you improve on...

- Your infestor timing in ZvZ versus Muta/Ling play. I've seen you lose LOTS of Hydralisks to Banelings that you had the gas/time to Fungal. I think you should be cutting Hydralisks closer to 7-9 of them, rather than committing to 15+ which are susceptible to cheaper units.

Earlier Infestors let you trap the Mutalisks inside your Hydra range for easy kills (the Mutalisk range doesn't let them fire back).

I saw you lose a game because of this in either an MLG or IPL non-tournament event. CatZ was watching it as well and we both cried (figuratively) at the same moment when you kept building Hydralisks and lost everything because of it.

- I would also like to see you change your scouting patterns a little bit -- sometimes you leave little dark patches in your main and it makes me PANIC. What if there's a gateway there? This is mostly in ladder games, so I guess it's not as huge of a deal, but you should practice mechanically for exactly what you want to do in a tournament game, right? At the very least, you will save me the squirming pain in my gut.

- I want to see you save Infestors whenever possible. They cost a lot of gas to only use for one Fungal! Argh!

- Last, but not least, I feel like there are times that you delay direct harassment of your opponent too much (or don't do it at all). What I mean by this is that you don't research drop or build Mutalisks and harass inside your opponent's main much. Your solid macro style wins you games, but sometimes you put yourself in coin-flippy situations because you don't apply that pressure to throw off your opponent sometimes.


<3<3<3~~~

Much love, Manner Zergpro.

Hope this is handy constructive criticism.
After all this time, I still haven't figured out the correlation between sexual orientation and beating an unprepared opponent. Are homosexuals the next koreans? Many players seem to think it's an unfair advantage. - pandaburn
ekewow
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden51 Posts
November 03 2011 21:59 GMT
#945
I agree with CapnAmerica, throwing away those infestors away is just waste. You could just save up the energy in a corner then re-use them! Though that little dark patch isn't a big deal since Sheth is awesome at knowing when something isn't right :3

<3 Sheth!
"When you realize that I'm better then you, you can improve." - Athene
estrion
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands18 Posts
November 10 2011 16:31 GMT
#946
i don't know if you know but on showcraft you teached TB zerg, for rallying you used Q+"click" and Y+"click". but if you just right click on minerals it automatically makes that the drone rally-point and if you right click on the ground it is the normal rally-point, i assume you already know but it is very help full(i think) and i wan't you to be the bast you can be
Alg
Profile Joined July 2010
Hungary111 Posts
November 10 2011 17:31 GMT
#947
You just tripled Dimaga's viewership by sending us there, just so you know
"What is the build order to 'roach ling all-in'? Build until you're max" - MrBitter
theaxis12
Profile Joined March 2011
United States489 Posts
November 10 2011 17:34 GMT
#948
You are a great juggler!!!!

...and you play zerg alright too ^^
Shut your mouth and put your head back in the clouds.
Staboteur
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada1873 Posts
November 15 2011 02:07 GMT
#949
Hey mister Sheth! I'd totally watch you do stuff if you were streaming it. Just saying.

I watch Jinro because A) I'm blown away by his skill often and am amused when he reminds the people in his chat that they're not progamers and that their suggestions are borderline goddamn retarded and B) He streams with relative consistency at roughly nighttime my time.

I watch Destiny because A) He's always doing entertaining, dumb shit and B) He's always streaming it.

I watch Day9 because A) + Show Spoiler +
everything
and B) 8pm my time. In an hour. On a schedule. I know when that stuff is gonna be on.

I'd watch Sheth all day every day because A) Dude's manner, often commentates his own games, sometimes participates in various events of varying levels of entertainment, occasionally will make nothing but lings and banelings in a 20something minute ZvZ, but B) I have no idea when he's streaming (guess I should get twitter!) or when he should be streaming or when he'll be streaming next.

Yeah. I think the biggest common factors in really popular streamers are an interesting personality (check), skill or knowledge of some kind (check), and a fairly regular streaming schedule (ex?). To draw a paralell, you wouldn't watch your favorite TV show if it played 5 days a week monday - sunday at some randomly allotted time between 3pm and midnight, would you? In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it wouldn't even ever become your favorite show if that were true ^___^

In any case, I'm probably just reaffirming stuff you already know, but at least that's something!

Manner onward, king of zerg!
I'm actually Fleetfeet D:
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
November 15 2011 02:20 GMT
#950
Playing music from time to time but not all of the time is nice, I find and I enjoy it when you play on the Korean server. :D
Some games on KR every stream would be nice.
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
Crais
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2136 Posts
November 15 2011 03:03 GMT
#951
Thanks for streaming today! <3<3<3
RIP MBC Game Hero
BaDSeeD
Profile Joined July 2011
South Africa8 Posts
November 15 2011 19:33 GMT
#952
Why do i always miss you?!?!?!? I <3 you man! You are most mannered and cheerful sc2 player! Top 3 fav players(nestea and idra) ! Much love from RSA!!!!!!
WoootWooot
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
November 16 2011 17:34 GMT
#953
I enjoy your stream a lot but sometimes your music is too loud compared to game sounds! Some better management of that would be lovely.
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
November 16 2011 18:01 GMT
#954
On November 15 2011 11:07 Staboteur wrote:
Hey mister Sheth! I'd totally watch you do stuff if you were streaming it. Just saying.

I watch Jinro because A) I'm blown away by his skill often and am amused when he reminds the people in his chat that they're not progamers and that their suggestions are borderline goddamn retarded and B) He streams with relative consistency at roughly nighttime my time.

I watch Destiny because A) He's always doing entertaining, dumb shit and B) He's always streaming it.

I watch Day9 because A) + Show Spoiler +
everything
and B) 8pm my time. In an hour. On a schedule. I know when that stuff is gonna be on.

I'd watch Sheth all day every day because A) Dude's manner, often commentates his own games, sometimes participates in various events of varying levels of entertainment, occasionally will make nothing but lings and banelings in a 20something minute ZvZ, but B) I have no idea when he's streaming (guess I should get twitter!) or when he should be streaming or when he'll be streaming next.

Yeah. I think the biggest common factors in really popular streamers are an interesting personality (check), skill or knowledge of some kind (check), and a fairly regular streaming schedule (ex?). To draw a paralell, you wouldn't watch your favorite TV show if it played 5 days a week monday - sunday at some randomly allotted time between 3pm and midnight, would you? In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it wouldn't even ever become your favorite show if that were true ^___^

In any case, I'm probably just reaffirming stuff you already know, but at least that's something!

Manner onward, king of zerg!


This makes no sense because Sheth basically streams everyday in the same hours, and maybe, maybe he will stream even more than he normally does in later hours.
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
jmertelj
Profile Joined March 2011
Slovenia84 Posts
December 09 2011 18:51 GMT
#955
Great stream today... as for the constructive criticism, I'd like to see more juggling
If I was a wizard, this wouldn't be happening.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 09 2011 19:03 GMT
#956
More juggling incoming soon then! I've been practicing these last 2 days !
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
CookieMaker
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada880 Posts
December 09 2011 22:28 GMT
#957
Hey Sheth! Watching right now, I love your roach openings zvz! I have a lot to learn from it.

On an unrelated note, I've contacted you in the past about casting replays of you, but lately I haven't been able to find any! I understand the need for secrecy of builds/habits etc, but are there any replays you feel like sharing for the possibility of being casted? Thanks! Send me a PM :D, I'm /CookieMakerTv on Twitch
Micro your Macro
chaoticprout
Profile Joined July 2010
5 Posts
December 10 2011 00:12 GMT
#958
BLAHB ALH DO BETTER WITH STEAMING WIN MOREENEWB
Treble557
Profile Joined August 2010
United States221 Posts
December 10 2011 00:12 GMT
#959
On December 10 2011 09:12 chaoticprout wrote:
BLAHB ALH DO BETTER WITH STEAMING WIN MOREENEWB



beat me to it >_<
Stiluz
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway688 Posts
December 10 2011 00:13 GMT
#960
Awesome stream, loving it Sheth! :D The commentary is so awesome, learning alot!
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 444
IndyStarCraft 301
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22024
Calm 2233
Shuttle 338
Mini 163
White-Ra 163
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 73
scan(afreeca) 21
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6136
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1503
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4481
Liquid`Hasu586
Other Games
summit1g6794
Liquid`RaSZi2302
FrodaN1522
fl0m1483
RotterdaM879
olofmeister855
B2W.Neo750
Beastyqt353
crisheroes295
Livibee229
Pyrionflax135
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV206
StarCraft 2
angryscii 19
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1491
• Shiphtur699
• WagamamaTV349
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 58m
Replay Cast
2h 58m
OSC
15h 58m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.