• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8335 users

[Stream] Sheth - Page 49

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 Next
Cable
Profile Joined January 2011
116 Posts
December 10 2011 00:13 GMT
#961
It's hard not to fall in love.
HomeBound
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3 Posts
December 10 2011 00:24 GMT
#962
Hello Sheth! Figured I'd post some constructive criticism.
I love your commentary. It's something that's really helped me get better from multiple streams, and something I wished more players did. One thing I wish you did more of was explaining the reasoning that brought you to your conclusions about things. Taking a couple things you said today as examples:
"With is nexus this early, it has to be either a 1 gate or a 3 gate expo." Perfect, I know how you figured out what he was doing.
(playing against a terran who has just taken a quick expo) "Behind this he's probably making hellions." Here I would've loved to hear what made you think that because I was clueless.

Again, love your stream, thank you for being an awesome personality as well.
Bondza
Profile Joined June 2011
Serbia7 Posts
December 11 2011 18:00 GMT
#963
Just want to say that this is the best stream ever. Its like watching your best friend playing, i just love how friendly you are and how much time you devote to people who are watching. Bottom like I would pick your stream over any other.

Keep up the AWESOMENESS
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 11 2011 18:15 GMT
#964
Thanks a lot, these are the posts that keep me streaming ! (Really working like crazy to fix this BSOD issue I'm having atm!)
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
superjoppe
Profile Joined December 2004
Sweden3694 Posts
December 11 2011 18:39 GMT
#965
I'm just gonna watch some July until you start again http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/ST_July
tarpshack
Profile Joined February 2011
United States6 Posts
December 16 2011 14:10 GMT
#966
Just posting that I love your stream. It's easily my favorite. I never seem to be available when you are streaming live, but I have made it a habit to watch your vods after the fact. I love that the second monitor has allowed you to interact with your viewers even more while playing. Keep it up!

I hope to be able to catch you streaming live one of these times.
Fishraper
Profile Joined August 2010
United States69 Posts
December 29 2011 11:19 GMT
#967
Get well soon <3 :D
If you're not first, you're last.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 29 2011 11:27 GMT
#968
Thanks, will try my best! Rest, vitamins and sleep... going to do the sleep part now.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
December 29 2011 23:56 GMT
#969
Just chillin and relaxin and commentating and winning 20 games in a row... yeah typical day for Liquid Sheth...

Keep it up, love your stream, love your play
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
ScIIWoL
Profile Joined December 2011
Denmark2 Posts
December 31 2011 00:07 GMT
#970
Sheth is the sweetest Starcraft player in the world. Even if he lose, he is all ways calm :D A big thanks for the sweetness you give us in every stream :D <3
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
January 02 2012 02:17 GMT
#971
Can someone unban me from chat? it's been too long I can't remember why I was banned. My id is Handa711
EffeCt
Profile Joined January 2010
United States77 Posts
January 02 2012 03:55 GMT
#972
Hey Sheth, this is EffeCt[SiN] from WGTour back in the dayyyy. Doubt you remember me, but I think I smurfed as emerald[light] before light became a great and well-known team.

Anyways, glad to see how far you have come and it was fun watching you play a few games. Hope you are well.
Henkiebob
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands10 Posts
January 04 2012 00:44 GMT
#973
I have watched alot of streams but this is seriously the best one. Great commentating, awesome manner and overall very entertaining to watch.
"you can only be young once, but immature forever"
minimalistic
Profile Joined August 2010
Hungary157 Posts
January 04 2012 19:00 GMT
#974
Will Sheth be streaming today?
"A baby Gracken dies every time you use Ghost + Mech" -unknown chat user
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-05 01:11:06
January 05 2012 00:58 GMT
#975
Sheth, why u agree so much?! This is my second time watching TLO on your stream, and my god! Anything he says, you go "yeah, I agree." Aaaah my head hurts. It's like if he would say "dude you smell" you'd go "yeah, I agree."

mannerbear made my brain explode with his conformity.
#1 Grubby Fan.
starbuck277
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1 Post
January 09 2012 06:33 GMT
#976
Hey Sheth, I really love your play and commentary keep it up!!
I just had a question about playing vs early hellion harrass.. How come you always use lings to hold it off and never go roaches? I usually just throw down a roach warren as soon as I scout the reactor barracks and seems to work... is there a reason you use lings instead? is it cheaper? Just preference? genuinely curious.
Synergy
Profile Joined October 2010
United States90 Posts
January 18 2012 15:00 GMT
#977
hey sheth, wats your thoughts on hatch first vs protoss? is there some maps where you dont hatch first?
"Just go fucking kill him!"-Day[9]
Turtle104
Profile Joined April 2011
United States21 Posts
January 30 2012 08:14 GMT
#978
Sheth I love your stream, I wish you would stream more and loger :D!
w
SirPsychoMantis
Profile Joined December 2011
United States180 Posts
February 17 2012 18:43 GMT
#979
Hey Sheth, you have the best stream of anyone I watch, some comments:

I really like the not playing music, that way I can watch, listen to your awesome commentary and play my own music.

Also, how can I give you money for imparting your knowledge on us? I'd love to be able to donate some beer/coffee money to you :D
Zerg #1
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
February 17 2012 18:55 GMT
#980
On February 18 2012 03:43 SirPsychoMantis wrote:
Hey Sheth, you have the best stream of anyone I watch, some comments:

I really like the not playing music, that way I can watch, listen to your awesome commentary and play my own music.

Also, how can I give you money for imparting your knowledge on us? I'd love to be able to donate some beer/coffee money to you :D


Hey man! You can find Sheth's paypal on his website http://www.liquidsheth.com/ !

Great stream. Always a pleasure.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 263
OGKoka 257
SHIN 75
MindelVK 23
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6991
League of Legends
Reynor80
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2259
byalli655
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo175
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Jankos3177
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
OSC
11h 28m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.