• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8275 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 153

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 653 Next
wq1234
Profile Joined June 2012
Andorra3 Posts
June 05 2012 07:29 GMT
#3041
--- Nuked ---
Rachnar
Profile Joined October 2010
France1526 Posts
June 05 2012 08:14 GMT
#3042
On June 05 2012 12:05 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 11:22 Womwomwom wrote:
Tom's Hardware is trash. What reviews were you reading? Some, like Guru3D, review it like its a typical processor. They actually paired a GTX580 with the processor to test gaming performance. That, obviously, is missing the point.

On low settings, in games that aren't CPU bound, it runs circles around the HD3000. Especially when paired with very fast memory. It is not good but on fairly low resolutions, it can play games like Far Cry 2 and Crysis Warhead adequately, which is something the HD3000 can't claim. The HD3000 is decent but its still basically half the performance of the HD6550D.

I would never buy Llano except for perhaps a HTPC but it does work as advertised.


I agree their trash, but they have lots of benchmarks which are usually pretty good, and for the most part benchmarks all I care about most of the time.

Sorry, the bechmarks I was looking at were for one of the lower llanos, A6 or something, the A8 does seem to outperform the Intel graphics. But HD Graphics 3000 performs surprisingly well paired with the i5. With the integrated 6620G on the A8-3500 were talking a difference of literally less than 10 FPS in SC2: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/a8-3500m-llano-apu,2959-10.html Same thing with Crysis 2, less than 10FPS: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/a8-3500m-llano-apu,2959-9.html

You're way way way better off getting an i5 and using it with the integrated graphics and throwing a video card in the thing later when you have more cash instead of buying the AMD Fusion shit.


10 fps in crysis is a huge difference
"What if it's a triple DK ?" "Then we cry" "Prepare your handkerchief then ..."
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
June 05 2012 12:49 GMT
#3043
On June 05 2012 13:38 JingleHell wrote:
Speedfan is kinda useless, especially if you don't have a mobo with tons of extra sensors on it. Idle temps are... kinda irrelevant, unless they're through the roof. Use hardware monitor and get load temps on your CPU and GPU instead.

Those temps aren't screaming "don't put under load".

You can try cleaning out your heatsinks, fan filters if you have them, and case in general to improve airflow, or install an aftermarket CPU cooler and mess with idle fan speed on your GPU to see if you can get it a little quieter, but usually you need a case that's built for quiet computing if you want it to shut up.

I only have my stock CPU and GPU fans, nothing else. I was worried that the RPM seems high..50 rotations a second sounded like to me something may have been wrong. Guess not. Although I do wish I had put more time into picking a better case now that you mention it. I didn't realize I picked one that's so huge and has about 7 places to install fans. 2 of which are on top and is making the fans more audible.
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
June 05 2012 13:38 GMT
#3044
Yes, that is why I always recommend getting a chassis suited for your system. The problem with huge gaming cases are that there are often dead spots, fans has trouble directing airflow effectively, and they're normally filled so with many holes that noise just leaks out. Larger doesn't always mean better!
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 05 2012 14:14 GMT
#3045
On June 05 2012 17:14 Rachnar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 12:05 TheToast wrote:
On June 05 2012 11:22 Womwomwom wrote:
Tom's Hardware is trash. What reviews were you reading? Some, like Guru3D, review it like its a typical processor. They actually paired a GTX580 with the processor to test gaming performance. That, obviously, is missing the point.

On low settings, in games that aren't CPU bound, it runs circles around the HD3000. Especially when paired with very fast memory. It is not good but on fairly low resolutions, it can play games like Far Cry 2 and Crysis Warhead adequately, which is something the HD3000 can't claim. The HD3000 is decent but its still basically half the performance of the HD6550D.

I would never buy Llano except for perhaps a HTPC but it does work as advertised.


I agree their trash, but they have lots of benchmarks which are usually pretty good, and for the most part benchmarks all I care about most of the time.

Sorry, the bechmarks I was looking at were for one of the lower llanos, A6 or something, the A8 does seem to outperform the Intel graphics. But HD Graphics 3000 performs surprisingly well paired with the i5. With the integrated 6620G on the A8-3500 were talking a difference of literally less than 10 FPS in SC2: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/a8-3500m-llano-apu,2959-10.html Same thing with Crysis 2, less than 10FPS: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/a8-3500m-llano-apu,2959-9.html

You're way way way better off getting an i5 and using it with the integrated graphics and throwing a video card in the thing later when you have more cash instead of buying the AMD Fusion shit.


10 fps in crysis is a huge difference


Read: LESS THAN 10 FPS.

At 1200x800 the difference in average FPS is 6.2, at 1600x900 the difference falls to 3.3. If it can only outperform an i5 with integrated graphics by 6 FPS, that's a good indication it's a piece of shit. At least using the Intel integrated graphics on the i5 you've got a system with a decent processor that can be upgraded easily later; instead of a system with a complete piece of shit processor.

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 05 2012 14:19 GMT
#3046
On June 05 2012 23:14 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 17:14 Rachnar wrote:
On June 05 2012 12:05 TheToast wrote:
On June 05 2012 11:22 Womwomwom wrote:
Tom's Hardware is trash. What reviews were you reading? Some, like Guru3D, review it like its a typical processor. They actually paired a GTX580 with the processor to test gaming performance. That, obviously, is missing the point.

On low settings, in games that aren't CPU bound, it runs circles around the HD3000. Especially when paired with very fast memory. It is not good but on fairly low resolutions, it can play games like Far Cry 2 and Crysis Warhead adequately, which is something the HD3000 can't claim. The HD3000 is decent but its still basically half the performance of the HD6550D.

I would never buy Llano except for perhaps a HTPC but it does work as advertised.


I agree their trash, but they have lots of benchmarks which are usually pretty good, and for the most part benchmarks all I care about most of the time.

Sorry, the bechmarks I was looking at were for one of the lower llanos, A6 or something, the A8 does seem to outperform the Intel graphics. But HD Graphics 3000 performs surprisingly well paired with the i5. With the integrated 6620G on the A8-3500 were talking a difference of literally less than 10 FPS in SC2: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/a8-3500m-llano-apu,2959-10.html Same thing with Crysis 2, less than 10FPS: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/a8-3500m-llano-apu,2959-9.html

You're way way way better off getting an i5 and using it with the integrated graphics and throwing a video card in the thing later when you have more cash instead of buying the AMD Fusion shit.


10 fps in crysis is a huge difference


Read: LESS THAN 10 FPS.

At 1200x800 the difference in average FPS is 6.2, at 1600x900 the difference falls to 3.3. If it can only outperform an i5 with integrated graphics by 6 FPS, that's a good indication it's a piece of shit. At least using the Intel integrated graphics on the i5 you've got a system with a decent processor that can be upgraded easily later; instead of a system with a complete piece of shit processor.



Minimum FPS is 25% higher in Crysis, though. It's all in how you look at the data. There's a reason nobody said the thing is actually good (except the scenario I mentioned, super cheap laptop with some ability to play games decently). Just that it's got faster IGP than intel. Which is nothing but true.

For low end PCs, minimum FPS is more important than max, since that's where smoothness comes into play. And only a few frames faster makes a whole lot more difference when minimums are ~30 or below.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-05 14:25:27
June 05 2012 14:23 GMT
#3047
Well, I started to post about how bad AMD APUs were and how there's never a reason to get them.

But as I was trying to gather the facts, I realized AMDs prices have come down.

Previously, it didn't make much financial sense to get an AMD APU when you could get a better Intel + dGPU for the same or less cost. Now it makes a little more sense.

Intel G620 + HD 6570 (~$125) cost a little more than an AMD A8-3850 (~$110) and performs about the same give-or-take. The A8 3850 used to retail around ~$135 a year ago so it didn't make sense then.

I guess it makes sense for extremely budget limited systems; like the types with no optical drives, a 120GB HDD, etc. Basically trying to squeeze every dollar savings you can into that type of system. But doing that also gimps your future upgrading making it essentially an all-or-nothing computer.

Personally though, I would never get an AMD APU either.

And I still don't think there's any reason to get anything lower than an A6 in the desktop arena.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 05 2012 14:29 GMT
#3048
On June 05 2012 23:19 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 23:14 TheToast wrote:
On June 05 2012 17:14 Rachnar wrote:
On June 05 2012 12:05 TheToast wrote:
On June 05 2012 11:22 Womwomwom wrote:
Tom's Hardware is trash. What reviews were you reading? Some, like Guru3D, review it like its a typical processor. They actually paired a GTX580 with the processor to test gaming performance. That, obviously, is missing the point.

On low settings, in games that aren't CPU bound, it runs circles around the HD3000. Especially when paired with very fast memory. It is not good but on fairly low resolutions, it can play games like Far Cry 2 and Crysis Warhead adequately, which is something the HD3000 can't claim. The HD3000 is decent but its still basically half the performance of the HD6550D.

I would never buy Llano except for perhaps a HTPC but it does work as advertised.


I agree their trash, but they have lots of benchmarks which are usually pretty good, and for the most part benchmarks all I care about most of the time.

Sorry, the bechmarks I was looking at were for one of the lower llanos, A6 or something, the A8 does seem to outperform the Intel graphics. But HD Graphics 3000 performs surprisingly well paired with the i5. With the integrated 6620G on the A8-3500 were talking a difference of literally less than 10 FPS in SC2: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/a8-3500m-llano-apu,2959-10.html Same thing with Crysis 2, less than 10FPS: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/a8-3500m-llano-apu,2959-9.html

You're way way way better off getting an i5 and using it with the integrated graphics and throwing a video card in the thing later when you have more cash instead of buying the AMD Fusion shit.


10 fps in crysis is a huge difference


Read: LESS THAN 10 FPS.

At 1200x800 the difference in average FPS is 6.2, at 1600x900 the difference falls to 3.3. If it can only outperform an i5 with integrated graphics by 6 FPS, that's a good indication it's a piece of shit. At least using the Intel integrated graphics on the i5 you've got a system with a decent processor that can be upgraded easily later; instead of a system with a complete piece of shit processor.



Minimum FPS is 25% higher in Crysis, though. It's all in how you look at the data. There's a reason nobody said the thing is actually good (except the scenario I mentioned, super cheap laptop with some ability to play games decently). Just that it's got faster IGP than intel. Which is nothing but true.

For low end PCs, minimum FPS is more important than max, since that's where smoothness comes into play. And only a few frames faster makes a whole lot more difference when minimums are ~30 or below.


That's true. Though all those benchmarks were done on high settings, I'm sure if you turned the graphics all down to low you'd have a playable experience even with the HD 3000.

The A8-3500 Llano APU is just for desktops. AMD's Fusion line does have a number of APUs designed for laptops, though I have no idea how they perform. My guess would be that their far worse than the Llanos given that they're clocked significantly lower. The A8-3550MX cpu is clocked a full .9Ghz lower and the HD 6620G is at 444Mhz instead of the 600 on the desktop version.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
June 05 2012 14:52 GMT
#3049
Of course they're going to be worse than desktop counterparts.

They're also competing with also gimped desktop counterparts from Intel.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
June 05 2012 15:02 GMT
#3050
With Llano and co., there's also the benefit of Intel's graphics driver not exploding on you. For almost every system you toss together yourself, a discrete GPU is the better idea regardless, though.

Intel's non-low-voltage laptop parts are really not all that gimped, actually, unless you're looking at quad core max multithreaded performance. Err, I guess the i3 and Pentium/Celeron models have some lowish clock speeds, so maybe I'm just talking about the i5 models, which are great.
kaifragrance
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada50 Posts
June 05 2012 21:05 GMT
#3051
All H57 boards have pcie 2.0 lanes, correct? The motherboard is fairly old so I don't want to slot a graphics card that requires a 2.1 lane if I'm not 100% certain.
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-05 21:13:23
June 05 2012 21:12 GMT
#3052
holy crap. scared the shit out of me.

i have to first admit that i'm not 100% sure that the source is my computer or its peripherals.

what happened was when i was watching a movie on my computer, the scariest noise suddenly appeared out of nowhere and temporarily caused the power to go down. to best describe the sound, it was like a monkey shrieking in a high pitched voice almost like a fire-alarm. and all this lasted for about a second. any idea as to what may have caused it?
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
TheFrenchman
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada10 Posts
June 05 2012 23:33 GMT
#3053
Hey TL,
So my question is: I changed my keyboard 2 months ago (CM Quickfire pro with brown switch) and I have a small problem. When I boot my computer because I want to go into the BIOS or the computer just crashed, my computer doesn't reconize my keyboard so I can't use my key to select "Start windows normally" or navigate through my BIOS setup. Both keyboards were usb connected, my old one was a standart rubber dome usb keyboard, don't know the model sorry, and both were plugged in the same USB port. Except this, the keyboard works great. Anyone has the answer to my problem ? Thanks.
Eum.....
Nabutso
Profile Joined April 2011
351 Posts
June 06 2012 00:51 GMT
#3054
On June 06 2012 06:05 kaifragrance wrote:
All H57 boards have pcie 2.0 lanes, correct? The motherboard is fairly old so I don't want to slot a graphics card that requires a 2.1 lane if I'm not 100% certain.

Fairly sure theyre 2.0. Either way, a gpu that's listed at 2.1 will work in 2.0. Hell, a gpu thats listed as pcie 3 will work on pcie 1.0. The only difference is the bandwidth. 16x pcie1 is 8x pcie2 and 4x pcie3. 16x pcie3 is 32x pcie2 and 64x pcie1, if that makes sense.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
June 06 2012 02:37 GMT
#3055
I'm pretty sure the answer is three, but I'm wondering how many monitors my XFX Radeon 5770 HD can support. It has 2 DVI and one HDMI out ports. I'm currently using one of the DVI ports and the HDMI port. Google searching gives me http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/276786-33-monitors-xffx-5770-support which says three, but I just wanted to make sure before I go out and buy my third monitor.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
June 06 2012 02:50 GMT
#3056
On June 06 2012 11:37 Grobyc wrote:
I'm pretty sure the answer is three, but I'm wondering how many monitors my XFX Radeon 5770 HD can support. It has 2 DVI and one HDMI out ports. I'm currently using one of the DVI ports and the HDMI port. Google searching gives me http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/276786-33-monitors-xffx-5770-support which says three, but I just wanted to make sure before I go out and buy my third monitor.

Good you asked, since the answer is two (unless I'm having a brain fart). You need one of the ports used to be a DisplayPort.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
June 06 2012 03:03 GMT
#3057
Oh really?

This is this port you are referring to then?:
[image loading]

If I were to find an adapter for DisplayPort -> HDMI/DVI or just a monitor that supports DisplayPort would I be safe for three?

Thanks
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
June 06 2012 03:47 GMT
#3058
IIRC it needs to be an active converter, not a passive adapter. Be careful and double-check that.

Monitors with DisplayPort are not too common, but maybe this situation just warrant getting something like a U2312HM.
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
June 06 2012 04:16 GMT
#3059
I have an i5-2430m processor HP laptop, Pavilion G7.

I have been reaching extremely high CPU usages from simply using my internet browsers, completely randomly.

Most times while simply browsing I will sit at ~10% usage, but it sometimes spikes to 40, and today had been sitting at 60 total for hours on end. Spikes seem to be directly from "plugin-container.exe" which, when stopped, basically stops streams and youtube videos. This trades sports for #1 on the usage list with firefox/chrome.

I sometimes use it for converting sound files from one to another (usually from .flac to .mp3 for mobile usage) which takes my processor to 100% usage for several minutes, could my processor have overheated during this?

I limit Starcraft sessions to 2 hours on the laptop, as I have noted before that extended periods of time get the cpu to about 91-93 degress celcius, and I am worried that I may have suffered permanent damage. On startup my PC is 50 degrees, and increases to around 60 from internet browsing alone.

Is there a way to make browsers more efficient/use up less of my processing power? Should I be worried about my processor?
phar
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-06 04:23:05
June 06 2012 04:19 GMT
#3060
On June 06 2012 12:03 Grobyc wrote:
Oh really?

This is this port you are referring to then?:


If I were to find an adapter for DisplayPort -> HDMI/DVI or just a monitor that supports DisplayPort would I be safe for three?

Thanks

At DVI single-link resolution / fps, yes (2.75MPixel, 60Hz, so about 1920x1080/60Hz). You can do that with a cheap (<$10) passive adapter.

Dual-link you need a relatively expensive active adapter.

And yes, the circled outlet is displayport.



(I do not know whether or not you need to use displayport, you'd have to look up the specifics on the videocard/driver situation).
Who after all is today speaking about the destruction of the Armenians?
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 41m
INu's Battles
7h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
Replay Cast
18h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.