• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:05
CEST 00:05
KST 07:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7705 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 149

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 653 Next
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 13:14:26
May 31 2012 10:52 GMT
#2961
On May 31 2012 12:43 xeo1 wrote:
what could cause my screen to flash a black streak as I move around? my pc is brand new, i5 3570k/z77/8gb ram/gtx 460/430W. someone said I might have to match the game to my monitor's refresh rate or something like that.


Try turning on vertical sync. Should be in game menu options (preferable) or you can force it through drivers (last resort).
DONTPANIC
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States340 Posts
June 01 2012 03:45 GMT
#2962
Can I install my Win 7 on a new build? One Serial No. for two computers? Will it work is my question... not "is it okay..."
The universe is big. Really big.
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
June 01 2012 05:20 GMT
#2963
it will work.
<3 Kim Taeyeon
xeo1
Profile Joined October 2011
United States429 Posts
June 01 2012 05:46 GMT
#2964
On May 31 2012 19:52 Womwomwom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 12:43 xeo1 wrote:
what could cause my screen to flash a black streak as I move around? my pc is brand new, i5 3570k/z77/8gb ram/gtx 460/430W. someone said I might have to match the game to my monitor's refresh rate or something like that.


Try turning on vertical sync. Should be in game menu options (preferable) or you can force it through drivers (last resort).


actually fixed it. I capped the framerate in variables.txt. however, I'm not sure what's better, capping it to 60 or 120?
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 07:53:36
June 01 2012 05:56 GMT
#2965
nvm finally found a detailed description
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
June 01 2012 06:47 GMT
#2966
I bought an SSD (Mushkin chronos 120 gb) from Newegg a couple of weeks over a month ago, and used it for about 5 days, and upgraded to win7 on it (I had just upgraded my old computer and had been running XP), when all of a sudden my computer crashed, and I couldn't boot anymore. After trying several things to make it run nice (I still had the boot CD on top of my computer), the SSD disappeared from the listed boot devices. I reconciled myself to the loss and began the RMA process (which is still in process), and then about a week later I noticed that there were two storage devices listed in my computer. I checked, and indeed the second device was the SSD, and not some type of evil sorcery. I then downloaded the most recent firmware for the SSD, but it never quite worked (there was some error message which I can't remember anymore). Finally, about 2 weeks ago, I unplugged the thing from both its power and SATA, and now I'm starting to get really impatient with the situation. So I have two fairly simple questions: Is the drive save-able? and the last thing that happened in the RMA process was Mushkin asking for proof of purchase. I forwarded the invoice Newegg sent me. Is this acceptable or do I need to do anything else? Thanks!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
June 01 2012 08:04 GMT
#2967
On June 01 2012 14:46 xeo1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 19:52 Womwomwom wrote:
On May 31 2012 12:43 xeo1 wrote:
what could cause my screen to flash a black streak as I move around? my pc is brand new, i5 3570k/z77/8gb ram/gtx 460/430W. someone said I might have to match the game to my monitor's refresh rate or something like that.


Try turning on vertical sync. Should be in game menu options (preferable) or you can force it through drivers (last resort).


actually fixed it. I capped the framerate in variables.txt. however, I'm not sure what's better, capping it to 60 or 120?


Depends on your screen. If your screen can do 120hz, choose 120. If your screen can only do 60hz, choose 60.
BTCOMM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States25 Posts
June 01 2012 10:32 GMT
#2968
How do you properly shift click? I find a lot of the times when I do it, my unit will start attacking something other than what I clicked on next.

Like if I have a thor attack an scv repairing a bunker and then I shift click the rest of the scvs sometimes the thor will start attacking the bunker.

What I do is right click the first unit without shift, then hold shift and start right clicking on all the rest of the units I want to kill. Is there a better way to do it? Does anyone else have any issues with it?
BreakfastBurrito
Profile Joined November 2011
United States893 Posts
June 01 2012 10:47 GMT
#2969
On June 01 2012 19:32 BTCOMM wrote:
How do you properly shift click? I find a lot of the times when I do it, my unit will start attacking something other than what I clicked on next.

Like if I have a thor attack an scv repairing a bunker and then I shift click the rest of the scvs sometimes the thor will start attacking the bunker.

What I do is right click the first unit without shift, then hold shift and start right clicking on all the rest of the units I want to kill. Is there a better way to do it? Does anyone else have any issues with it?



you are in the tech support sub-forum, there is a SQ/SA thread for SC2 questions like this as well.

that being said, i dont want to waste this space and not even answer the Q, because i might as well.
The way you describe attacking is fine.
If i had to guess what is happening, you attack the scv but do not shift attack the next scvs fast enough, so your thor kills the scv and then autoattacks the bunker, which will get mixed in to the shift q
so its supposed to be scv-->scv-->scv but instead its scv-->(dead scv)bunker-->scv-->scv

Tech noob here, does leaving my computer on sleep overnight decrease its life/damage it over time? I am religious about always turning it off when i am not using it, am i just being paranoid?
twitch.tv/jaytherey | Yapper891 if you are reading this, PM me. its Twisty.
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
June 01 2012 10:56 GMT
#2970
you should turn it off once in a while.
<3 Kim Taeyeon
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
June 01 2012 13:38 GMT
#2971
On May 31 2012 10:26 infinity21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 07:02 JingleHell wrote:
On May 31 2012 06:14 infinity21 wrote:
On May 31 2012 01:06 TheToast wrote:
On May 31 2012 00:40 JingleHell wrote:
On May 30 2012 23:59 infinity21 wrote:
What's the easiest way to achieve a triple monitor setup if I have a nvidia gtx 260? Would getting a new graphics card be the cheapest solution? I have one of those smaller cases/mobos so I'm not sure if getting a 2nd graphics card is possible (will have to check when I get home).


If you mean for gaming, you really need multi-GPU to pull it off well. (Before Toast shows up arguing for the sake of arguing, I'm not saying you can't do Eyefinity on a single AMD GPU, it's just that the resolution is going to make playing at proper settings and framerate at the same time pretty much impossible, and tons of screen real estate at lowest settings is just pretty fucking stupid.)

If you mean multiple displays for 2d mode, you still need a multi-GPU setup, or an AMD card. Nvidia doesn't support 3 displays off a single GPU yet, unless they've started it in the 600s.

However, non-gaming mutli-GPU doesn't require matching cards, so you can slap in some cheapo shit if you want, just as long as they're both from the same company. I wouldn't want to try mixing drivers, even if there's some screwy way to do one each of AMD and Nvidia.


I'm not going to argue when you're right.

There's some other funky setups you can do. I remember at my last job setting up a PC that had a dual monitor video card and concurrently used the onboard video device for the third monitor; though I have no idea how we did that. Though I remember it took like 30 minutes to get Windows to properly order each of the monitors. Was a pain in the friggin ass.

I would still game off 1 monitor but I want other stuff to be visible. The reason I want a 3rd monitor is because I have a laptop that I want to connect it to at times and I don't want to be fumbling around changing inputs. I think 260 is still a pretty decent card (correct me if I'm wrong) so I don't want to replace it completely right away. I'm not sure my PSU can handle a second GPU either.. I can't recall any of the specs atm haha. Would getting some super cheap NVIDIA card work? I hope it fits in my mobo. Maybe the solution is to stick to a 2 monitor setup and upgrade to a AMD card or a 600+ series in a year or just upgrade my entire PC.

edit: I guess what I'm trying to ask for is what my options are so I can look at the approx. cost and benefits before making a decision.


Yes, for purely 2d shit on the extra monitors, you can slap in a cheapass nvidia card and it should be fine, assuming you have the slots. As for a 260 still being "pretty decent", well, with hardware that old it falls into subjective turf.

Cool, thanks for the info. I think I'll grab something really cheap over the weekend and see if that works. I'll likely be building a new PC in a year or so when I graduate and have a full time job. My desktop is just over 2 years old (got it during sc2 beta) so I want to wait at least 1 more year before upgrading.

Ended up buying a 210 for ~$30 and it (barely) fit in my mobo. Thankfully it's a very small card so it doesn't obstruct air flow into my 260. Haven't been able to test it yet as my monitors haven't arrived but I updated the drivers and it recognized the card so I'm assuming it'll work fine.
Official Entusman #21
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 01 2012 14:21 GMT
#2972
On June 01 2012 14:20 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
it will work.


Until he goes to do updates and "Windows Genuine Advantage" aka MS DRM tells him his copy is invalid and boots him out. Actually, that may happen the first time you run Windows.

Do you really think MS hasn't thought of this scenario?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Seiferz
Profile Joined May 2011
United States640 Posts
June 01 2012 15:20 GMT
#2973
On June 01 2012 23:21 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 14:20 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
it will work.


Until he goes to do updates and "Windows Genuine Advantage" aka MS DRM tells him his copy is invalid and boots him out. Actually, that may happen the first time you run Windows.

Do you really think MS hasn't thought of this scenario?


If the update boots you, you can always pirate windows no problem!
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 16:28:42
June 01 2012 16:28 GMT
#2974
On June 01 2012 23:21 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 14:20 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
it will work.


Until he goes to do updates and "Windows Genuine Advantage" aka MS DRM tells him his copy is invalid and boots him out. Actually, that may happen the first time you run Windows.

Do you really think MS hasn't thought of this scenario?


Technically it'll still work though. Windows will just bother you constantly with messages about being a victim of software counter-fitting and ask you to validate or purchase a copy of windows. The first month it works fine though. You get 30 days of grace.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 17:54:53
June 01 2012 17:53 GMT
#2975
Hey, I just purchased an i7-3930k and was looking at this motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157282

It doesn't list ram compatibility with 2133 frequency, but it lists compatibility for 2400+ with OC. Does that mean it won't run ram at 2133 even though it can run it higher and it will downclock it to 1866?

this is the ram
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231501&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL060112&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL060112-_-EMC-060112-Index-_-DesktopMemory-_-20231501-L04C
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 17:58:58
June 01 2012 17:57 GMT
#2976
Why are you building on X79 with an Asrock mobo and asking questions like this? Budget enthusiast shit is bad news, and if you need to ask that question, I can't see you getting most of the benefit of the platform.

The memory will work. It will run at 2133 assuming you clock it correctly, you just may have to manually do it, which can be an utter PITA. That's worst case.

Unless of course, the BIOS is a piece of shit, in which case you may not be able to force 2133 and may have to run 1866 or overvolt and run 2400. I think you're overestimating the value of OCed memory anyways, though.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 19:08:41
June 01 2012 18:40 GMT
#2977
On June 02 2012 02:57 JingleHell wrote:
Why are you building on X79 with an Asrock mobo and asking questions like this? Budget enthusiast shit is bad news, and if you need to ask that question, I can't see you getting most of the benefit of the platform.

The memory will work. It will run at 2133 assuming you clock it correctly, you just may have to manually do it, which can be an utter PITA. That's worst case.

Unless of course, the BIOS is a piece of shit, in which case you may not be able to force 2133 and may have to run 1866 or overvolt and run 2400. I think you're overestimating the value of OCed memory anyways, though.

I talked to you about this like a week ago in PM world.

I purchased the i7-3930k for 180$, I didn't blow 600$. If you wan to recommend a better board within 200-300$ cool. I had an Asus board for my previous build and it sucked, I replaced it with an asrock that overclocked better and works perfectly. The ram was more of a why not thing. It's discounted right now to 96$ on newegg and I figured why not? quad channel ram tended to be in that area anyway. I was initially going to buy corsair ram that was 1600mhz, but it was 8gb and 65$, so I figured I might as well double it and get better speed for like 30$ more.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 01 2012 18:48 GMT
#2978
On June 02 2012 03:40 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 02:57 JingleHell wrote:
Why are you building on X79 with an Asrock mobo and asking questions like this? Budget enthusiast shit is bad news, and if you need to ask that question, I can't see you getting most of the benefit of the platform.

The memory will work. It will run at 2133 assuming you clock it correctly, you just may have to manually do it, which can be an utter PITA. That's worst case.

Unless of course, the BIOS is a piece of shit, in which case you may not be able to force 2133 and may have to run 1866 or overvolt and run 2400. I think you're overestimating the value of OCed memory anyways, though.

I talked to you about this like a week ago in PM world.

I purchased the i7-3930l for 180$, I didn't blow 600$. If you wan to recommend a better board within 200-300$ cool. I had an Asus board for my previous build and it sucked, I replaced it with an asrock that overclocked better and works perfectly. The ram was more of a why not thing. It's discounted right now to 96$ on newegg and I figured why not? quad channel ram tended to be in that area anyway. I was initially going to buy corsair ram that was 1600mhz, but it was 8gb and 65$, so I figured I might as well double it and get better speed for like 30$ more.


No, we talked about the 3930 price, not motherboards for it. Using an enthusiast rig with a cheap motherboard and/or shitty BIOS, well, that just prevents you getting all the benefits of the platform. (Oh by the way, Asrock is the Asus budget spinoff, so you didn't escape Asus, you just didn't buy the better version this time.)

You're really justifying a lot of what we discussed in that conversation for me right now.
xeo1
Profile Joined October 2011
United States429 Posts
June 01 2012 19:01 GMT
#2979
On June 01 2012 17:04 Womwomwom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 14:46 xeo1 wrote:
On May 31 2012 19:52 Womwomwom wrote:
On May 31 2012 12:43 xeo1 wrote:
what could cause my screen to flash a black streak as I move around? my pc is brand new, i5 3570k/z77/8gb ram/gtx 460/430W. someone said I might have to match the game to my monitor's refresh rate or something like that.


Try turning on vertical sync. Should be in game menu options (preferable) or you can force it through drivers (last resort).


actually fixed it. I capped the framerate in variables.txt. however, I'm not sure what's better, capping it to 60 or 120?


Depends on your screen. If your screen can do 120hz, choose 120. If your screen can only do 60hz, choose 60.


okay. I am referring to this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=313793

some guy said 60, another said 120 because it's the smoothest. but my monitor is LCD and can only do 60hz.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 01 2012 19:07 GMT
#2980
On June 02 2012 04:01 xeo1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 17:04 Womwomwom wrote:
On June 01 2012 14:46 xeo1 wrote:
On May 31 2012 19:52 Womwomwom wrote:
On May 31 2012 12:43 xeo1 wrote:
what could cause my screen to flash a black streak as I move around? my pc is brand new, i5 3570k/z77/8gb ram/gtx 460/430W. someone said I might have to match the game to my monitor's refresh rate or something like that.


Try turning on vertical sync. Should be in game menu options (preferable) or you can force it through drivers (last resort).


actually fixed it. I capped the framerate in variables.txt. however, I'm not sure what's better, capping it to 60 or 120?


Depends on your screen. If your screen can do 120hz, choose 120. If your screen can only do 60hz, choose 60.


okay. I am referring to this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=313793

some guy said 60, another said 120 because it's the smoothest. but my monitor is LCD and can only do 60hz.


If your display can't go above 60 hz means it refreshes 60 times per second. Meaning you could have 36 billion FPS and still not detect a difference above 60. Aside from all the violent screen tearing.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift4669
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g9955
FrodaN3049
KnowMe216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1298
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1140
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
55m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 55m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.