• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:12
CEST 23:12
KST 06:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8545 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 147

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 653 Next
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 30 2012 02:14 GMT
#2921
On May 30 2012 10:55 Kiritsu wrote:
I am on a home wireless connection. I can connect to battle.net and play custom games on sc2 but can't play ladder. Help please.


What happens when you try to play ladder games?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Kiritsu
Profile Joined September 2010
Trinidad/Tobago7 Posts
May 30 2012 02:55 GMT
#2922
On May 30 2012 11:14 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 10:55 Kiritsu wrote:
I am on a home wireless connection. I can connect to battle.net and play custom games on sc2 but can't play ladder. Help please.


What happens when you try to play ladder games?


The orange bar that says "searching for players" never shows up and the game hangs right there.
Ficetool
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany165 Posts
May 30 2012 13:54 GMT
#2923
Hey I was wondering if it was possible to apply the media keys of my Steelseries 6gv2 to Grooveshark.com?
So far it only works for players (like Mediaplayer e.g.) but as I only use Grooveshark this would help me out a lot...So can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 30 2012 14:13 GMT
#2924
On May 30 2012 11:55 Kiritsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 11:14 TheToast wrote:
On May 30 2012 10:55 Kiritsu wrote:
I am on a home wireless connection. I can connect to battle.net and play custom games on sc2 but can't play ladder. Help please.


What happens when you try to play ladder games?


The orange bar that says "searching for players" never shows up and the game hangs right there.


First thing I would suggest is checking that you have all the necessary ports open on your router, more information about that here: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/starcraft-ii-connection-issue-faq#q-4

Also check that SC2 is allowed through the Windows firewall.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
May 30 2012 14:59 GMT
#2925
What's the easiest way to achieve a triple monitor setup if I have a nvidia gtx 260? Would getting a new graphics card be the cheapest solution? I have one of those smaller cases/mobos so I'm not sure if getting a 2nd graphics card is possible (will have to check when I get home).
Official Entusman #21
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-30 15:41:03
May 30 2012 15:40 GMT
#2926
On May 30 2012 23:59 infinity21 wrote:
What's the easiest way to achieve a triple monitor setup if I have a nvidia gtx 260? Would getting a new graphics card be the cheapest solution? I have one of those smaller cases/mobos so I'm not sure if getting a 2nd graphics card is possible (will have to check when I get home).


If you mean for gaming, you really need multi-GPU to pull it off well. (Before Toast shows up arguing for the sake of arguing, I'm not saying you can't do Eyefinity on a single AMD GPU, it's just that the resolution is going to make playing at proper settings and framerate at the same time pretty much impossible, and tons of screen real estate at lowest settings is just pretty fucking stupid.)

If you mean multiple displays for 2d mode, you still need a multi-GPU setup, or an AMD card. Nvidia doesn't support 3 displays off a single GPU yet, unless they've started it in the 600s.

However, non-gaming mutli-GPU doesn't require matching cards, so you can slap in some cheapo shit if you want, just as long as they're both from the same company. I wouldn't want to try mixing drivers, even if there's some screwy way to do one each of AMD and Nvidia.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
May 30 2012 15:53 GMT
#2927
If you don't have a usual PCI Express x16 slot open, there exist some low-end graphics cards that fit in PCI Express x1 slots, and others that use PCI. I think you can use one of those in addition to the GTX 260. Those tend to be really overpriced and ancient though.

If your CPU sucks, you can also upgrade to Sandy Bridge or Ivy Bridge and run the third monitor off of the IGP.

btw Nvidia supports four monitors off of a single GPU on 600 series (link)
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 30 2012 16:00 GMT
#2928
On May 31 2012 00:53 Myrmidon wrote:
If you don't have a usual PCI Express x16 slot open, there exist some low-end graphics cards that fit in PCI Express x1 slots, and others that use PCI. I think you can use one of those in addition to the GTX 260. Those tend to be really overpriced and ancient though.

If your CPU sucks, you can also upgrade to Sandy Bridge or Ivy Bridge and run the third monitor off of the IGP.

btw Nvidia supports four monitors off of a single GPU on 600 series (link)


Outstanding, although the same point applies for gaming with it. I really should get around to catching up on current hardware. There's just so little point, since I gave up on trying to do the price matching thing on builds, since I'm so damn slow at it.
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
May 30 2012 16:04 GMT
#2929
Which processor is better: Intel B815 vs AMD E-450?

Initially I wanted to go for AMD, but after some searching I'm getting some hints that Intel's cpu may be better. The google results are messy, and I really just wanna hear it from someone who knows what they're talking about.

(I need to pick a cheap laptop for someone, I'm planning on shipping 4gb of RAM and one of these CPUs)

Any comments are welcome.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 30 2012 16:06 GMT
#2930
On May 31 2012 00:40 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 23:59 infinity21 wrote:
What's the easiest way to achieve a triple monitor setup if I have a nvidia gtx 260? Would getting a new graphics card be the cheapest solution? I have one of those smaller cases/mobos so I'm not sure if getting a 2nd graphics card is possible (will have to check when I get home).


If you mean for gaming, you really need multi-GPU to pull it off well. (Before Toast shows up arguing for the sake of arguing, I'm not saying you can't do Eyefinity on a single AMD GPU, it's just that the resolution is going to make playing at proper settings and framerate at the same time pretty much impossible, and tons of screen real estate at lowest settings is just pretty fucking stupid.)

If you mean multiple displays for 2d mode, you still need a multi-GPU setup, or an AMD card. Nvidia doesn't support 3 displays off a single GPU yet, unless they've started it in the 600s.

However, non-gaming mutli-GPU doesn't require matching cards, so you can slap in some cheapo shit if you want, just as long as they're both from the same company. I wouldn't want to try mixing drivers, even if there's some screwy way to do one each of AMD and Nvidia.


I'm not going to argue when you're right.

There's some other funky setups you can do. I remember at my last job setting up a PC that had a dual monitor video card and concurrently used the onboard video device for the third monitor; though I have no idea how we did that. Though I remember it took like 30 minutes to get Windows to properly order each of the monitors. Was a pain in the friggin ass.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 30 2012 16:10 GMT
#2931
On May 31 2012 01:06 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 00:40 JingleHell wrote:
On May 30 2012 23:59 infinity21 wrote:
What's the easiest way to achieve a triple monitor setup if I have a nvidia gtx 260? Would getting a new graphics card be the cheapest solution? I have one of those smaller cases/mobos so I'm not sure if getting a 2nd graphics card is possible (will have to check when I get home).


If you mean for gaming, you really need multi-GPU to pull it off well. (Before Toast shows up arguing for the sake of arguing, I'm not saying you can't do Eyefinity on a single AMD GPU, it's just that the resolution is going to make playing at proper settings and framerate at the same time pretty much impossible, and tons of screen real estate at lowest settings is just pretty fucking stupid.)

If you mean multiple displays for 2d mode, you still need a multi-GPU setup, or an AMD card. Nvidia doesn't support 3 displays off a single GPU yet, unless they've started it in the 600s.

However, non-gaming mutli-GPU doesn't require matching cards, so you can slap in some cheapo shit if you want, just as long as they're both from the same company. I wouldn't want to try mixing drivers, even if there's some screwy way to do one each of AMD and Nvidia.


I'm not going to argue when you're right.



Right, that's why defragging an SSD never hurts, according to some people? Or dust can't block a GPU heatsink and cause heat trouble? Pre-emptive strike.
Wabbit
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1028 Posts
May 30 2012 16:27 GMT
#2932
On May 31 2012 01:04 niteReloaded wrote:
Which processor is better: Intel B815 vs AMD E-450?

Initially I wanted to go for AMD, but after some searching I'm getting some hints that Intel's cpu may be better. The google results are messy, and I really just wanna hear it from someone who knows what they're talking about.

(I need to pick a cheap laptop for someone, I'm planning on shipping 4gb of RAM and one of these CPUs)

Any comments are welcome.


B815 is far better. It's built on the Sandy Bridge architecture, which is much more advanced.

You can see some synthetic benchmarks (which can be fairly representative of real-world performance) for both of these. The B815 is ~50-100% faster.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Celeron-B815-Notebook-Processor.64413.0.html

http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-E-Series-E-450-Notebook-Processor.60138.0.html
The answers to most of your Tech Support questions are in the OP. That's why you're not getting a reply. It's been answered before. Read the OP.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-30 16:37:58
May 30 2012 16:28 GMT
#2933
On May 31 2012 01:04 niteReloaded wrote:
Which processor is better: Intel B815 vs AMD E-450?

Initially I wanted to go for AMD, but after some searching I'm getting some hints that Intel's cpu may be better. The google results are messy, and I really just wanna hear it from someone who knows what they're talking about.

(I need to pick a cheap laptop for someone, I'm planning on shipping 4gb of RAM and one of these CPUs)

Any comments are welcome.

B815 is a mainstream CPU, a Sandy Bridge (like they have on desktops, laptops, servers), just cut down on features most people don't care about, and run at a relatively low clock speed. It's a powerful yet power-efficient CPU, scaled down to not be as powerful. E-450 is the full-fledged version of a CPU design intended to be low-power and low-performance, destined for netbooks and the like.

B815 comes out to be about twice as fast as the E-450. Both are dual cores. The integrated graphics on both are about similar in performance. Both should be able to play HD videos and the like, in general, but the E-450 is in more trouble if GPU acceleration isn't available for some reason. Intel integrated graphics have more drivers-related compatibility issues though.

E-450 power consumption should be a bit lower, meaning longer battery life, given an equal battery (but it may not be given an equal battery in practice). The difference, however, is not as great as the nominal TDP values suggest: 35W vs. 17W.

edit: ninja'd. You know, in a lot of situations the extra CPU processing capability isn't needed, so I'd suggest going for lower power consumption, but it doesn't seem like the E-450 is that much better in terms of idle draw. Maybe the difference is overshadowed by motherboard, chipset, RAM, hard drive, etc. power draws.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 30 2012 16:30 GMT
#2934
On May 31 2012 01:10 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 01:06 TheToast wrote:
On May 31 2012 00:40 JingleHell wrote:
On May 30 2012 23:59 infinity21 wrote:
What's the easiest way to achieve a triple monitor setup if I have a nvidia gtx 260? Would getting a new graphics card be the cheapest solution? I have one of those smaller cases/mobos so I'm not sure if getting a 2nd graphics card is possible (will have to check when I get home).


If you mean for gaming, you really need multi-GPU to pull it off well. (Before Toast shows up arguing for the sake of arguing, I'm not saying you can't do Eyefinity on a single AMD GPU, it's just that the resolution is going to make playing at proper settings and framerate at the same time pretty much impossible, and tons of screen real estate at lowest settings is just pretty fucking stupid.)

If you mean multiple displays for 2d mode, you still need a multi-GPU setup, or an AMD card. Nvidia doesn't support 3 displays off a single GPU yet, unless they've started it in the 600s.

However, non-gaming mutli-GPU doesn't require matching cards, so you can slap in some cheapo shit if you want, just as long as they're both from the same company. I wouldn't want to try mixing drivers, even if there's some screwy way to do one each of AMD and Nvidia.


I'm not going to argue when you're right.



Right, that's why defragging an SSD never hurts, according to some people? Or dust can't block a GPU heatsink and cause heat trouble? Pre-emptive strike.


The SSD thing I said was a good question, and was clearly just theorizing. Though I did some reading and corrected myself, did I not? Also, I never said dust can't block a GPU heatsink. I said it was highly unlikely that dust alone would cause the temps to sit at 80C when idle.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
May 30 2012 17:07 GMT
#2935
On May 31 2012 01:27 Wabbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 01:04 niteReloaded wrote:
Which processor is better: Intel B815 vs AMD E-450?

Initially I wanted to go for AMD, but after some searching I'm getting some hints that Intel's cpu may be better. The google results are messy, and I really just wanna hear it from someone who knows what they're talking about.

(I need to pick a cheap laptop for someone, I'm planning on shipping 4gb of RAM and one of these CPUs)

Any comments are welcome.


B815 is far better. It's built on the Sandy Bridge architecture, which is much more advanced.

You can see some synthetic benchmarks (which can be fairly representative of real-world performance) for both of these. The B815 is ~50-100% faster.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Celeron-B815-Notebook-Processor.64413.0.html

http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-E-Series-E-450-Notebook-Processor.60138.0.html

On May 31 2012 01:28 Myrmidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 01:04 niteReloaded wrote:
Which processor is better: Intel B815 vs AMD E-450?

Initially I wanted to go for AMD, but after some searching I'm getting some hints that Intel's cpu may be better. The google results are messy, and I really just wanna hear it from someone who knows what they're talking about.

(I need to pick a cheap laptop for someone, I'm planning on shipping 4gb of RAM and one of these CPUs)

Any comments are welcome.

B815 is a mainstream CPU, a Sandy Bridge (like they have on desktops, laptops, servers), just cut down on features most people don't care about, and run at a relatively low clock speed. It's a powerful yet power-efficient CPU, scaled down to not be as powerful. E-450 is the full-fledged version of a CPU design intended to be low-power and low-performance, destined for netbooks and the like.

B815 comes out to be about twice as fast as the E-450. Both are dual cores. The integrated graphics on both are about similar in performance. Both should be able to play HD videos and the like, in general, but the E-450 is in more trouble if GPU acceleration isn't available for some reason. Intel integrated graphics have more drivers-related compatibility issues though.

E-450 power consumption should be a bit lower, meaning longer battery life, given an equal battery (but it may not be given an equal battery in practice). The difference, however, is not as great as the nominal TDP values suggest: 35W vs. 17W.

edit: ninja'd. You know, in a lot of situations the extra CPU processing capability isn't needed, so I'd suggest going for lower power consumption, but it doesn't seem like the E-450 is that much better in terms of idle draw. Maybe the difference is overshadowed by motherboard, chipset, RAM, hard drive, etc. power draws.

Thank you both

<<<<<<33333333
scudst0rm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1149 Posts
May 30 2012 18:47 GMT
#2936
On May 30 2012 22:54 Ficetool wrote:
Hey I was wondering if it was possible to apply the media keys of my Steelseries 6gv2 to Grooveshark.com?
So far it only works for players (like Mediaplayer e.g.) but as I only use Grooveshark this would help me out a lot...So can anyone help me with this?

Thanks


I've looked in to this. Apparently grooveshark doesn't expose an API to do global hotkeys so it's not possible with the browser player. I believe there are some unofficial desktop clients that support global hotkeys, but I don't know how good they are.
You're like a one ranger army comin' at me...
chroniX
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
517 Posts
May 30 2012 20:58 GMT
#2937
does the asrock H61M/U3S3 match with a i5 3450 cpu and if so it would have integrated graphics enabled, right?
Wabbit
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1028 Posts
May 30 2012 21:00 GMT
#2938
You need an LGA 1155 board with the B75 or H77 chipset. H61 will not work because its bios is most likely not updated for the new Ivy Bridge CPU's (like the i5 3450) .

And if you do that, yes, the integrated graphics will be usable via the motherboard's video outputs.
The answers to most of your Tech Support questions are in the OP. That's why you're not getting a reply. It's been answered before. Read the OP.
candyshopgirl
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden28 Posts
May 30 2012 21:04 GMT
#2939
is it normal to have 60 Fps in meny in sc2 and have 120 in 4vs4?
chroniX
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
517 Posts
May 30 2012 21:07 GMT
#2940
According to the asrock site it supports ivy bridge with an update. but how do i do the update without working cpu?
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason140
BRAT_OK 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 937
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 41
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift3576
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
Fnx 957
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6279
Other Games
summit1g8460
FrodaN3145
B2W.Neo625
ToD282
KnowMe243
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV280
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• musti20045 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1369
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 48m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.