• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:15
CEST 21:15
KST 04:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8714 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 123

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 653 Next
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 05 2012 23:50 GMT
#2441
On May 06 2012 08:42 moltenlead wrote:
I have a pretty noobish question.

Does the OS attempt to store entire programs into the RAM to access the files more quickly if there was sufficient space free in the RAM?

The more specific scenario that I'm looking at: I have just ordered a laptop with 16gb of RAM (It was a $20 upgrade over the 8gb, so I decided to grab it since I wouldn't find it cheaper elsewhere) and I was wondering whether for games like Diablo 3 the OS would attempt to move as many game files as possible into the RAM for faster level loading times? I don't want to put it on my SSD because a 128gb drive gets eaten up very quickly with 12gb installs, but I would still like some decent loading times.


Your initial question and your final question are almost unrelated. To a point, yes, the PC can load more to RAM once you start the program. You can NOT, however, install things to RAM. Which I think is what you were asking towards the end?

16GB RAM is likely to massively exceed your ability to gain any increased load times.
Thezftw
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 00:00:40
May 05 2012 23:58 GMT
#2442
However, the OS itself wont load the game files (for example, Diablo 3) in to RAM; it is the game that loads necessary files to RAM. OS just launches the executable's for you. Basically, it is up to Blizzard if they code D3 in a way that it uses all the extra RAM for loading game levels/anything else for a later use.

Generally no (big) game does this. Most games either have loading screens, or they just load the next possible level/area while playing your current level/area/map/whatever.

Depending on how you're planning to use your SSD, I'd just install it there.

This is kind of picking on things but it helps people better understand how things work.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 06 2012 00:07 GMT
#2443
On May 06 2012 08:58 Thezftw wrote:
However, the OS itself wont load the game files (for example, Diablo 3) in to RAM; it is the game that loads necessary files to RAM. OS just launches the executable's for you. Basically, it is up to Blizzard if they code D3 in a way that it uses all the extra RAM for loading game levels/anything else for a later use.

Generally no (big) game does this. Most games either have loading screens, or they just load the next possible level/area while playing your current level/area/map/whatever.

Depending on how you're planning to use your SSD, I'd just install it there.

This is kind of picking on things but it helps people better understand how things work.


Well, technically, the game doesn't load anything into RAM either, the CPU, motherboard, and HDD do how about we just read between the lines, translate his question into something that makes sense, and answer what he was trying to ask, instead?
Thezftw
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 00:13:54
May 06 2012 00:12 GMT
#2444
On May 06 2012 09:07 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 08:58 Thezftw wrote:
However, the OS itself wont load the game files (for example, Diablo 3) in to RAM; it is the game that loads necessary files to RAM. OS just launches the executable's for you. Basically, it is up to Blizzard if they code D3 in a way that it uses all the extra RAM for loading game levels/anything else for a later use.

Generally no (big) game does this. Most games either have loading screens, or they just load the next possible level/area while playing your current level/area/map/whatever.

Depending on how you're planning to use your SSD, I'd just install it there.

This is kind of picking on things but it helps people better understand how things work.


Well, technically, the game doesn't load anything into RAM either, the CPU, motherboard, and HDD do how about we just read between the lines, translate his question into something that makes sense, and answer what he was trying to ask, instead?
Why, it's a perfect chance to derail a random question topic in to a non-sensical out-of-casuals-reach technical babble!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 06 2012 00:14 GMT
#2445
On May 06 2012 09:12 Thezftw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 09:07 JingleHell wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:58 Thezftw wrote:
However, the OS itself wont load the game files (for example, Diablo 3) in to RAM; it is the game that loads necessary files to RAM. OS just launches the executable's for you. Basically, it is up to Blizzard if they code D3 in a way that it uses all the extra RAM for loading game levels/anything else for a later use.

Generally no (big) game does this. Most games either have loading screens, or they just load the next possible level/area while playing your current level/area/map/whatever.

Depending on how you're planning to use your SSD, I'd just install it there.

This is kind of picking on things but it helps people better understand how things work.


Well, technically, the game doesn't load anything into RAM either, the CPU, motherboard, and HDD do how about we just read between the lines, translate his question into something that makes sense, and answer what he was trying to ask, instead?
Why, it's a perfect chance to derail a random question topic in to a non-sensical out-of-casuals-reach technical babble?


Yeah, but it's the sort where there's not much interesting theorycrafting or discussion of irrelevant benches to be had. Where's the fun in that?
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
May 06 2012 00:15 GMT
#2446
Make ramdisk, install D3 onto it. Problem solved.
Thezftw
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland116 Posts
May 06 2012 00:16 GMT
#2447
On May 06 2012 09:14 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 09:12 Thezftw wrote:
On May 06 2012 09:07 JingleHell wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:58 Thezftw wrote:
However, the OS itself wont load the game files (for example, Diablo 3) in to RAM; it is the game that loads necessary files to RAM. OS just launches the executable's for you. Basically, it is up to Blizzard if they code D3 in a way that it uses all the extra RAM for loading game levels/anything else for a later use.

Generally no (big) game does this. Most games either have loading screens, or they just load the next possible level/area while playing your current level/area/map/whatever.

Depending on how you're planning to use your SSD, I'd just install it there.

This is kind of picking on things but it helps people better understand how things work.


Well, technically, the game doesn't load anything into RAM either, the CPU, motherboard, and HDD do how about we just read between the lines, translate his question into something that makes sense, and answer what he was trying to ask, instead?
Why, it's a perfect chance to derail a random question topic in to a non-sensical out-of-casuals-reach technical babble?


Yeah, but it's the sort where there's not much interesting theorycrafting or discussion of irrelevant benches to be had. Where's the fun in that?
I'd go into HDD vs. SSD but the guy said he doesn't plan to use that SSD.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 06 2012 00:18 GMT
#2448
On May 06 2012 09:15 skyR wrote:
Make ramdisk, install D3 onto it. Problem solved.


It's a laptop. I'm hearing PEBKAC waiting to happen in that.
moltenlead
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada866 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 00:25:42
May 06 2012 00:20 GMT
#2449
On May 06 2012 08:50 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 08:42 moltenlead wrote:
I have a pretty noobish question.

Does the OS attempt to store entire programs into the RAM to access the files more quickly if there was sufficient space free in the RAM?

The more specific scenario that I'm looking at: I have just ordered a laptop with 16gb of RAM (It was a $20 upgrade over the 8gb, so I decided to grab it since I wouldn't find it cheaper elsewhere) and I was wondering whether for games like Diablo 3 the OS would attempt to move as many game files as possible into the RAM for faster level loading times? I don't want to put it on my SSD because a 128gb drive gets eaten up very quickly with 12gb installs, but I would still like some decent loading times.


Your initial question and your final question are almost unrelated. To a point, yes, the PC can load more to RAM once you start the program. You can NOT, however, install things to RAM. Which I think is what you were asking towards the end?

16GB RAM is likely to massively exceed your ability to gain any increased load times.


Thanks for the response. I know that I can't install things into the RAM. My question was more based on whether the system would copy the game files to the RAM and access it there rather than from the HDD to speed up the experience.


On May 06 2012 08:58 Thezftw wrote:
However, the OS itself wont load the game files (for example, Diablo 3) in to RAM; it is the game that loads necessary files to RAM. OS just launches the executable's for you. Basically, it is up to Blizzard if they code D3 in a way that it uses all the extra RAM for loading game levels/anything else for a later use.

Generally no (big) game does this. Most games either have loading screens, or they just load the next possible level/area while playing your current level/area/map/whatever.

Depending on how you're planning to use your SSD, I'd just install it there.

This is kind of picking on things but it helps people better understand how things work.


OK, I think that this is more what I meant. So basically the game will load whatever it was told to onto the RAM and not store anymore (thus negating the benefit of having more RAM beyond the maximum the game has been told to use)? That's helpful to know.

I guess that I was being optimistic hoping that the game could create a sort of RAM Disk that it would load itself into and run from there. Thanks!

EDIT:

On May 06 2012 09:15 skyR wrote:
Make ramdisk, install D3 onto it. Problem solved.


I was seriously considering doing after I saw a video describing one, but I'm not sure about the specifics of how they work. More specifically I wasn't really sure about what would happen to the data if I decided to close the RAM Disk (or even if the disk uses it's entire size when not active).

I may also just get a 32gb mSATA or something and use that as a smaller SSD on which to place the games that I'm playing. It seems to be much easier and my laptop has an mSATA slot.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 06 2012 00:24 GMT
#2450
On May 06 2012 09:20 moltenlead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 08:50 JingleHell wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:42 moltenlead wrote:
I have a pretty noobish question.

Does the OS attempt to store entire programs into the RAM to access the files more quickly if there was sufficient space free in the RAM?

The more specific scenario that I'm looking at: I have just ordered a laptop with 16gb of RAM (It was a $20 upgrade over the 8gb, so I decided to grab it since I wouldn't find it cheaper elsewhere) and I was wondering whether for games like Diablo 3 the OS would attempt to move as many game files as possible into the RAM for faster level loading times? I don't want to put it on my SSD because a 128gb drive gets eaten up very quickly with 12gb installs, but I would still like some decent loading times.


Your initial question and your final question are almost unrelated. To a point, yes, the PC can load more to RAM once you start the program. You can NOT, however, install things to RAM. Which I think is what you were asking towards the end?

16GB RAM is likely to massively exceed your ability to gain any increased load times.


Thanks for the response. I know that I can't install things into the RAM. My question was more based on whether the system would copy the game files to the RAM and access it there rather than from the HDD to speed up the experience.


Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 08:58 Thezftw wrote:
However, the OS itself wont load the game files (for example, Diablo 3) in to RAM; it is the game that loads necessary files to RAM. OS just launches the executable's for you. Basically, it is up to Blizzard if they code D3 in a way that it uses all the extra RAM for loading game levels/anything else for a later use.

Generally no (big) game does this. Most games either have loading screens, or they just load the next possible level/area while playing your current level/area/map/whatever.

Depending on how you're planning to use your SSD, I'd just install it there.

This is kind of picking on things but it helps people better understand how things work.


OK, I think that this is more what I meant. So basically the game will load whatever it was told to onto the RAM and not store anymore (thus negating the benefit of having more RAM beyond the maximum the game has been told to use)? That's helpful to know.

I guess that I was being optimistic hoping that the game could create a sort of RAM Disk that it would load itself into and run from there. Thanks!


No, you have to do that intentionally, and there's... risks. Just run the shit from SSD.
moltenlead
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada866 Posts
May 06 2012 00:27 GMT
#2451
On May 06 2012 09:24 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 09:20 moltenlead wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:50 JingleHell wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:42 moltenlead wrote:
I have a pretty noobish question.

Does the OS attempt to store entire programs into the RAM to access the files more quickly if there was sufficient space free in the RAM?

The more specific scenario that I'm looking at: I have just ordered a laptop with 16gb of RAM (It was a $20 upgrade over the 8gb, so I decided to grab it since I wouldn't find it cheaper elsewhere) and I was wondering whether for games like Diablo 3 the OS would attempt to move as many game files as possible into the RAM for faster level loading times? I don't want to put it on my SSD because a 128gb drive gets eaten up very quickly with 12gb installs, but I would still like some decent loading times.


Your initial question and your final question are almost unrelated. To a point, yes, the PC can load more to RAM once you start the program. You can NOT, however, install things to RAM. Which I think is what you were asking towards the end?

16GB RAM is likely to massively exceed your ability to gain any increased load times.


Thanks for the response. I know that I can't install things into the RAM. My question was more based on whether the system would copy the game files to the RAM and access it there rather than from the HDD to speed up the experience.


On May 06 2012 08:58 Thezftw wrote:
However, the OS itself wont load the game files (for example, Diablo 3) in to RAM; it is the game that loads necessary files to RAM. OS just launches the executable's for you. Basically, it is up to Blizzard if they code D3 in a way that it uses all the extra RAM for loading game levels/anything else for a later use.

Generally no (big) game does this. Most games either have loading screens, or they just load the next possible level/area while playing your current level/area/map/whatever.

Depending on how you're planning to use your SSD, I'd just install it there.

This is kind of picking on things but it helps people better understand how things work.


OK, I think that this is more what I meant. So basically the game will load whatever it was told to onto the RAM and not store anymore (thus negating the benefit of having more RAM beyond the maximum the game has been told to use)? That's helpful to know.

I guess that I was being optimistic hoping that the game could create a sort of RAM Disk that it would load itself into and run from there. Thanks!


No, you have to do that intentionally, and there's... risks. Just run the shit from SSD.


Seriously considering using the SSD at this point. Life would become easier.
Zushen
Profile Joined June 2011
275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 00:30:39
May 06 2012 00:30 GMT
#2452
i just got a Taiwanese account and i want to change my hotkeys but I cannot read any of the characters is there a way i can import my current profile via a document?

and 1 more question what bitrate is considered 720p in xsplit?
Thezftw
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 00:36:58
May 06 2012 00:32 GMT
#2453
C:\Users\Whateveryourusernameis\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts

is the default folder for that stuff. Then there is also this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=270876

To answer your second question, bitrate doesn't define 720p, resolution does. However you will want to have something between 2000-3500bitrate (depending on your upload) for fine 720p stream. Under 2000 it will start to look like garbage the lower you go, but if you're really starving for upload then 1500 is in my opinion the lowest you should go with 720p.

If you have to go lower, drop resolution as well.
Arkaridge
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia48 Posts
May 06 2012 02:32 GMT
#2454
I'll be building myself a new rig next month and can't decide between 1333 or 1600 ram. I understand there is little/no difference with performance in games, but I also spend an equal amount (if not more) time on programs such a Solidworks, Catia, MATLAB and Photoshop. Will higher speed ram allow for a noticable performance gain? Also, am I right in saying that lower voltage RAM is better for OC than high voltage (because of tempretures)? Thx.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 06 2012 02:35 GMT
#2455
On May 06 2012 11:32 Arkaridge wrote:
I'll be building myself a new rig next month and can't decide between 1333 or 1600 ram. I understand there is little/no difference with performance in games, but I also spend an equal amount (if not more) time on programs such a Solidworks, Catia, MATLAB and Photoshop. Will higher speed ram allow for a noticable performance gain? Also, am I right in saying that lower voltage RAM is better for OC than high voltage (because of tempretures)? Thx.


You'll see some difference, depending on the cost, it can be worth it.

The voltage isn't due to anything to do with the RAM, really, more the IMC on the CPU.
ghindo
Profile Joined March 2012
United States58 Posts
May 06 2012 04:20 GMT
#2456
I built my own computer a few years ago, and ever since I first built it the Windows "Safely Remove Hardware" offers to eject my main (and only) hard drive, like this:

[image loading]

Is this normal? Or did I mess up installing the hard drive? Should I even worry about this?
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
May 06 2012 04:27 GMT
#2457
My desktop has it too. I suspect it has something to do with AHCI and hotswapping.
pogy
Profile Joined February 2012
Croatia13 Posts
May 06 2012 12:30 GMT
#2458
My friend is buying a cooler for his i5 2500k. He will mildly overclock (4.0). I have advised him to buy a hyper 212 with I have and am super happy with it. He sad that they dont have it in store but they have a coolermaster Hyper 412S. Price is a bit higher but not much.
My question is what difference is between the two? Is Hyper 412S any good or better?
Thank you all!
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
May 06 2012 13:43 GMT
#2459
Yes, the Hyper 412S will be fine.

The major difference between the Hyper 212 Evo and the Hyper 412S is the fin spacing (Hyper 412S is less dense) and some acoustic performance hardware bundled with the Hyper 412S. Besides that, performance is not hugely different and for a mildly overclock, it doesn't matter.
pogy
Profile Joined February 2012
Croatia13 Posts
May 06 2012 14:53 GMT
#2460
Thanks Womwomwom!

I will tell him what you sad.
P.s. If you could choose between the two who would you pick?
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1052
TKL 407
EnkiAlexander 31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1052
TKL 407
mouzHeroMarine 367
IndyStarCraft 205
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16209
Calm 2465
Horang2 347
Mini 162
Rush 101
EffOrt 81
Zeus 52
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 18
Trap 18
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
febbydoto7
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4536
pashabiceps1773
Fnx 1504
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3290
Liquid`Hasu562
Other Games
singsing1763
Liquid`RaSZi1692
Beastyqt849
B2W.Neo521
C9.Mang0321
crisheroes201
Dewaltoss148
Trikslyr94
QueenE91
UpATreeSC56
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade727
Other Games
• imaqtpie896
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 45m
INu's Battles
15h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.