• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7920 users

[SPL`15] SPL Awards: The Best of 2015 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
77 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 11:46:28
January 18 2016 11:45 GMT
#21
On January 18 2016 19:20 Pandemona wrote:
Maru vs Classic i thought was game of the year, as if Oli and his PvP game of the year got to be game of the year :3

Still nice write up. More awards for Maru the better :D

Was that the game that could be described as PvT into lategame into nukes into despair?

Edit: I liked that game(if that's the one), but Pigbaby's was better
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
CynicalDeath
Profile Joined January 2012
Italy3725 Posts
January 18 2016 12:07 GMT
#22
On January 18 2016 20:45 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 19:20 Pandemona wrote:
Maru vs Classic i thought was game of the year, as if Oli and his PvP game of the year got to be game of the year :3

Still nice write up. More awards for Maru the better :D

Was that the game that could be described as PvT into lategame into nukes into despair?

Edit: I liked that game(if that's the one), but Pigbaby's was better

...if you are talking about the one on Echo, it was one of my choices for the best game of the season...

ModeratorSC2 LP Admin - My Life for Aiur - Let the Metal flow - @Cynical_Death
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
January 18 2016 12:42 GMT
#23
On January 18 2016 21:07 CynicalDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 20:45 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 18 2016 19:20 Pandemona wrote:
Maru vs Classic i thought was game of the year, as if Oli and his PvP game of the year got to be game of the year :3

Still nice write up. More awards for Maru the better :D

Was that the game that could be described as PvT into lategame into nukes into despair?

Edit: I liked that game(if that's the one), but Pigbaby's was better

...if you are talking about the one on Echo, it was one of my choices for the best game of the season...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWJVJkpl3Eg

Yes, that's the one. It is one of the best games, that's for sure. I am maybe still sour about the end game. I am more a fan of Proxy Wings than Protoss when I am watching this game
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 12:57:11
January 18 2016 12:56 GMT
#24
No mention of Rogue's useless-swarmhost build vs Protoss on Deadwing? I really enjoyed that game ^.^

And damn Oov is good. Gratz, SKT.

Surprised lichter didn't pick the KT coach for the fashion award (/s) and that you didn't pick Sojung for the selfie award (not /s).

edit: here's the game I'm talking about in case anyone wonders:
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-18 13:00:29
January 18 2016 12:59 GMT
#25
On January 18 2016 21:56 Silvana wrote:
No mention of Rogue's useless-swarmhost build vs Protoss on Deadwing? I really enjoyed that game ^.^

And damn Oov is good. Gratz, SKT.

Surprised lichter didn't pick the KT coach for the fashion award (/s) and that you didn't pick Sojung for the selfie award (not /s).

edit: here's the game I'm talking about in case anyone wonders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABtDrAC6EjI

Thank you! Once I read about the game I had the need to watch it, but I couldn't remember who he played. It was an awesome game! Now I don't have to search for it!!!! YEAH!
So many great games created by Proxy Wings, I hope they stay creative and insane
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
January 18 2016 13:22 GMT
#26
On January 18 2016 21:59 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 21:56 Silvana wrote:
No mention of Rogue's useless-swarmhost build vs Protoss on Deadwing? I really enjoyed that game ^.^

And damn Oov is good. Gratz, SKT.

Surprised lichter didn't pick the KT coach for the fashion award (/s) and that you didn't pick Sojung for the selfie award (not /s).

edit: here's the game I'm talking about in case anyone wonders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABtDrAC6EjI

Thank you! Once I read about the game I had the need to watch it, but I couldn't remember who he played. It was an awesome game! Now I don't have to search for it!!!! YEAH!
So many great games created by Proxy Wings, I hope they stay creative and insane


I think ByuL's tweaked version against herO in SSL was better though
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
January 18 2016 13:26 GMT
#27
On January 18 2016 22:22 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 21:59 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 18 2016 21:56 Silvana wrote:
No mention of Rogue's useless-swarmhost build vs Protoss on Deadwing? I really enjoyed that game ^.^

And damn Oov is good. Gratz, SKT.

Surprised lichter didn't pick the KT coach for the fashion award (/s) and that you didn't pick Sojung for the selfie award (not /s).

edit: here's the game I'm talking about in case anyone wonders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABtDrAC6EjI

Thank you! Once I read about the game I had the need to watch it, but I couldn't remember who he played. It was an awesome game! Now I don't have to search for it!!!! YEAH!
So many great games created by Proxy Wings, I hope they stay creative and insane


I think ByuL's tweaked version against herO in SSL was better though

I missed that one probably, I will find it.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
January 18 2016 13:27 GMT
#28
On January 18 2016 22:26 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 22:22 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On January 18 2016 21:59 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 18 2016 21:56 Silvana wrote:
No mention of Rogue's useless-swarmhost build vs Protoss on Deadwing? I really enjoyed that game ^.^

And damn Oov is good. Gratz, SKT.

Surprised lichter didn't pick the KT coach for the fashion award (/s) and that you didn't pick Sojung for the selfie award (not /s).

edit: here's the game I'm talking about in case anyone wonders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABtDrAC6EjI

Thank you! Once I read about the game I had the need to watch it, but I couldn't remember who he played. It was an awesome game! Now I don't have to search for it!!!! YEAH!
So many great games created by Proxy Wings, I hope they stay creative and insane


I think ByuL's tweaked version against herO in SSL was better though

I missed that one probably, I will find it.


Here you go
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 18 2016 13:29 GMT
#29
There's something definitly wrong in this article ! Why are you inventing things ?

SPL 2015 finished KT 3-0 Jin AIr. THAT'S IT ! NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER THAT !

Now wake me up when FlaSh comes back to finish sOs.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
neptunusfisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
2286 Posts
January 18 2016 13:33 GMT
#30
On January 18 2016 22:29 FFW_Rude wrote:
There's something definitly wrong in this article ! Why are you inventing things ?

SPL 2015 finished KT 3-0 Jin AIr. THAT'S IT ! NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER THAT !

Now wake me up when FlaSh comes back to finish sOs.

He retired, PL 2015 will never end

It's like kespas 'unfinished' symphony
maru G5L pls
NinjaToss
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
Austria1383 Posts
January 18 2016 13:37 GMT
#31
ahhh, Stork's instagram scares me, didn't know he was so into taking pics of dogs. It's so deep I might have thought it's the instagram of some Western teenagee girl.
I think the only reason why Samsung is not doing well in ProLeague is because Stork spends more time taking pics of the dog than coaching and training.
p/s: I saw the dog on Solar's stream the other day, it was super duper cute <3
I'm sorry for all those that got their hearts broken by Zest | Zest, Bisu, soO, herO, MC, Maru, TY, Rogue, Trap, TaeJa", Favourite foreigners: ShoWTimE, Snute, Serral and Nerchio| KT BEST KT |
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
January 18 2016 13:41 GMT
#32
On January 18 2016 22:29 FFW_Rude wrote:
There's something definitly wrong in this article ! Why are you inventing things ?

SPL 2015 finished KT 3-0 Jin AIr. THAT'S IT ! NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER THAT !

Now wake me up when FlaSh comes back to finish sOs.


I'm waiting for the new recruits MoustacheTerran, PirateTerran, and KTSucksBallswithoutMe myself.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 18 2016 13:42 GMT
#33
dog has also cameo'd on bravo's stream iirc
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
January 18 2016 13:53 GMT
#34
it's his elbow
The Bomber boy
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
January 18 2016 13:56 GMT
#35
On January 18 2016 22:53 Wintex wrote:
it's his elbow


One might only hope..
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 18 2016 14:06 GMT
#36
On January 18 2016 22:41 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2016 22:29 FFW_Rude wrote:
There's something definitly wrong in this article ! Why are you inventing things ?

SPL 2015 finished KT 3-0 Jin AIr. THAT'S IT ! NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER THAT !

Now wake me up when FlaSh comes back to finish sOs.


I'm waiting for the new recruits MoustacheTerran, PirateTerran, and KTSucksBallswithoutMe myself.


Rofl. Hope i can have a picture with the 3 of 'em together.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
January 18 2016 14:45 GMT
#37
Valdes best fashion?

VALDES?

[image loading]

HOW CAN YOU SAY "NO" TO THAT HAIR?
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 18 2016 14:50 GMT
#38
wow I love this.

Thank so much for the work you put in it. This must have taken hours and hours
http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 18 2016 14:55 GMT
#39
I can't agree with your moment of the year. Not as long as this exists.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
January 18 2016 14:56 GMT
#40
"Debating the original award, we concluded that only two games deserved our attention: Rogue's post-nerf swarmhost build on Terraform or Rogue's baneling drops on Echo."
the SH game was on Deadwing (linked in the thread by now), unless I've missed another one
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8885
JimRising 684
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE151
ArmadaUGS100
Mew2King88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1279
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 42m
INu's Battles
10h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
Replay Cast
21h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.