• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8826 users

Nova Covert Ops available for Pre-purchase now - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
DifuntO
Profile Joined November 2011
Greece2376 Posts
December 02 2015 15:36 GMT
#41
The only thing that sucks is that it's gonna take a while for all the missions to be released and I was hoping it was gonna cost 5 euros for each mission pack without pre-ordering.

It looks like I'm gonna have to pre-order and hope it's worth the money.
All I do is Stim.
achan1058
Profile Joined February 2012
1091 Posts
December 02 2015 15:38 GMT
#42
On December 03 2015 00:36 DifuntO wrote:
The only thing that sucks is that it's gonna take a while for all the missions to be released and I was hoping it was gonna cost 5 euros for each mission pack without pre-ordering.

It looks like I'm gonna have to pre-order and hope it's worth the money.

You should wait until much closer to release, and perhaps even after release. Chances are the full bundle price will stay the same, just like how adventures are with Hearthstone.
weikor
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria580 Posts
December 02 2015 15:41 GMT
#43
im pretty sure these missions will also release with coop content and other things.
Tuczniak
Profile Joined September 2010
1561 Posts
December 02 2015 17:31 GMT
#44
It would be nice if it came with cosmetics for Heroes/Hearthstone/Overwatch. Cross game promoting is good.
Phaenoman
Profile Joined February 2013
568 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-02 18:52:54
December 02 2015 18:49 GMT
#45
On December 03 2015 00:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 00:13 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:44 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:15 Shivatron wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:11 -Archangel- wrote:
This is hilarious. I just recently bought a 20+ hour newly released game that cost less than 15e. And looks as nice as SC2. And this pack will have like 3-4 hours of gameplay.
Blizzard is funny. I guess my choice of not giving them anymore money after they tricked me with DIII was good. Fool me once and all that...


How's the voice-over work or the cinematics in that game?

I don't care for that. Blizzard stories after Sc1, D2 and maybe Wc3 are cheesy and stupid anyways.

Subjective.

You seriously want to defend a blizzard story that came after that? Please go ahead so i can tear you to pieces.

If u don't like it, don't play it. I like it, I played it. Very simple. Now calm down and let subjective things be subjective. Cuz that's what it is: A matter of taste.
Random is hard work dude...
Phaenoman
Profile Joined February 2013
568 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-02 18:52:28
December 02 2015 18:51 GMT
#46
Quoted instead of editting.
Random is hard work dude...
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
December 02 2015 19:55 GMT
#47
On December 03 2015 03:49 Phaenoman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 00:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:13 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:44 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:15 Shivatron wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:11 -Archangel- wrote:
This is hilarious. I just recently bought a 20+ hour newly released game that cost less than 15e. And looks as nice as SC2. And this pack will have like 3-4 hours of gameplay.
Blizzard is funny. I guess my choice of not giving them anymore money after they tricked me with DIII was good. Fool me once and all that...


How's the voice-over work or the cinematics in that game?

I don't care for that. Blizzard stories after Sc1, D2 and maybe Wc3 are cheesy and stupid anyways.

Subjective.

You seriously want to defend a blizzard story that came after that? Please go ahead so i can tear you to pieces.

If u don't like it, don't play it. I like it, I played it. Very simple. Now calm down and let subjective things be subjective. Cuz that's what it is: A matter of taste.

What is there to enjoy? They are all stories geared toward 12 year olds. Its pathetic and insulting.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
December 02 2015 19:59 GMT
#48
I think this is ridiculous, and I can't believe Blizzard is making extra $$ of of StarCraft like this, it totally goes against what SC is about, but I guess if others enjoy it, it is a good thing. Haha ill shut up and go in my corner =p
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
December 02 2015 20:22 GMT
#49
On December 03 2015 04:59 GGzerG wrote:
I think this is ridiculous, and I can't believe Blizzard is making extra $$ of of StarCraft like this, it totally goes against what SC is about, but I guess if others enjoy it, it is a good thing. Haha ill shut up and go in my corner =p

well more income for sc means more support for the starcraft scene by blizzard... i hope sc2 will life a long time
yo
MstrJinbo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1251 Posts
December 02 2015 20:29 GMT
#50
Interesting to note that it requires only starter edition. So it looks like bliz is thinking of using the dlc to get people into sc2. Interesting idea I think.
EngrishTeacher
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Canada1109 Posts
December 02 2015 20:31 GMT
#51
That's a pretty steep price...
Phaenoman
Profile Joined February 2013
568 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-02 20:48:56
December 02 2015 20:48 GMT
#52
On December 03 2015 04:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 03:49 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:13 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:44 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:15 Shivatron wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:11 -Archangel- wrote:
This is hilarious. I just recently bought a 20+ hour newly released game that cost less than 15e. And looks as nice as SC2. And this pack will have like 3-4 hours of gameplay.
Blizzard is funny. I guess my choice of not giving them anymore money after they tricked me with DIII was good. Fool me once and all that...


How's the voice-over work or the cinematics in that game?

I don't care for that. Blizzard stories after Sc1, D2 and maybe Wc3 are cheesy and stupid anyways.

Subjective.

You seriously want to defend a blizzard story that came after that? Please go ahead so i can tear you to pieces.

If u don't like it, don't play it. I like it, I played it. Very simple. Now calm down and let subjective things be subjective. Cuz that's what it is: A matter of taste.

What is there to enjoy? They are all stories geared toward 12 year olds. Its pathetic and insulting.

I am gonna tell u a secret. Do not share with others, ok?
+ Show Spoiler +
I enjoyed playing it. And I will play it again. Just for u.
Random is hard work dude...
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
December 02 2015 21:17 GMT
#53
On December 03 2015 04:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 03:49 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:13 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:44 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:15 Shivatron wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:11 -Archangel- wrote:
This is hilarious. I just recently bought a 20+ hour newly released game that cost less than 15e. And looks as nice as SC2. And this pack will have like 3-4 hours of gameplay.
Blizzard is funny. I guess my choice of not giving them anymore money after they tricked me with DIII was good. Fool me once and all that...


How's the voice-over work or the cinematics in that game?

I don't care for that. Blizzard stories after Sc1, D2 and maybe Wc3 are cheesy and stupid anyways.

Subjective.

You seriously want to defend a blizzard story that came after that? Please go ahead so i can tear you to pieces.

If u don't like it, don't play it. I like it, I played it. Very simple. Now calm down and let subjective things be subjective. Cuz that's what it is: A matter of taste.

What is there to enjoy? They are all stories geared toward 12 year olds. Its pathetic and insulting.

Never stopped nintendo or platinum games.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
December 02 2015 21:23 GMT
#54
On December 03 2015 04:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 03:49 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:13 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:44 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:15 Shivatron wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:11 -Archangel- wrote:
This is hilarious. I just recently bought a 20+ hour newly released game that cost less than 15e. And looks as nice as SC2. And this pack will have like 3-4 hours of gameplay.
Blizzard is funny. I guess my choice of not giving them anymore money after they tricked me with DIII was good. Fool me once and all that...


How's the voice-over work or the cinematics in that game?

I don't care for that. Blizzard stories after Sc1, D2 and maybe Wc3 are cheesy and stupid anyways.

Subjective.

You seriously want to defend a blizzard story that came after that? Please go ahead so i can tear you to pieces.

If u don't like it, don't play it. I like it, I played it. Very simple. Now calm down and let subjective things be subjective. Cuz that's what it is: A matter of taste.

What is there to enjoy? They are all stories geared toward 12 year olds. Its pathetic and insulting.

Well Blizzard want that sc2 is allowed & friendly for 12 yo kids, thereforce the story should be adapted accordingly.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-02 21:30:28
December 02 2015 21:29 GMT
#55
On December 02 2015 18:51 Biolunar wrote:
Fucking preorder bonuses. Fuck you marketing department.
This is the first time a Starcraft title has content locked behind a preorder pay wall and you guys are celbrating that? To quote some Star Wars:

Preordering is the stupidest shit in the gaming industry right now. Why would you even do that? Since there will be no boxed copy you have NO argument that preordering has benefits. Just buy it the day you want to play it, you have it immediately available. That’s why they lock that portrait and the skin behind the preorder wall so we have a reason to buy it before we even know if it’s any good. Come on that’s bullshit.


It's 33% cheaper if I preorder it, that's reason enough.

On December 03 2015 04:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 03:49 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:13 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:44 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:15 Shivatron wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:11 -Archangel- wrote:
This is hilarious. I just recently bought a 20+ hour newly released game that cost less than 15e. And looks as nice as SC2. And this pack will have like 3-4 hours of gameplay.
Blizzard is funny. I guess my choice of not giving them anymore money after they tricked me with DIII was good. Fool me once and all that...


How's the voice-over work or the cinematics in that game?

I don't care for that. Blizzard stories after Sc1, D2 and maybe Wc3 are cheesy and stupid anyways.

Subjective.

You seriously want to defend a blizzard story that came after that? Please go ahead so i can tear you to pieces.

If u don't like it, don't play it. I like it, I played it. Very simple. Now calm down and let subjective things be subjective. Cuz that's what it is: A matter of taste.

What is there to enjoy? They are all stories geared toward 12 year olds. Its pathetic and insulting.


Their stories are cheesy, but they can be entertaining. It's a Blizzard game, I'm not sitting there to be enlightened by their philosophical deep story, I'm playing it for fun.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
December 02 2015 22:25 GMT
#56
I'm all for smaller, bite-sized campaigns. I think it's a great way to tell different types of stories in the Starcraft universe.

Now I just need to raid my couch cushions for 15 dollars...
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
achan1058
Profile Joined February 2012
1091 Posts
December 02 2015 22:32 GMT
#57
On December 03 2015 06:29 lestye wrote:
It's 33% cheaper if I preorder it, that's reason enough.

What makes you think they would remove the bundle after launch. If Hearthstone is any indicator, the bundle will still be there, but you won't get the portrait.
operwolf
Profile Joined April 2008
United States324 Posts
December 02 2015 22:40 GMT
#58
Love this, hope Blizzard keeps doing more of it. Always looking for more single player campaign/missions. Although the price does seem a bit high, have to wait and see when it releases.
He'll end up dead, because he'll die.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
December 03 2015 01:02 GMT
#59
If it wouldn't be Nova I would probably wait for a demonstration. Multiple approach games usually end up being really short for me, as I usually just like the sneaky approach.
What content is preorder paywall though ? x.x If its the bonus items then ... nvm.

On December 03 2015 06:17 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 04:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 03 2015 03:49 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 03 2015 00:13 Phaenoman wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:44 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:15 Shivatron wrote:
On December 02 2015 22:11 -Archangel- wrote:
This is hilarious. I just recently bought a 20+ hour newly released game that cost less than 15e. And looks as nice as SC2. And this pack will have like 3-4 hours of gameplay.
Blizzard is funny. I guess my choice of not giving them anymore money after they tricked me with DIII was good. Fool me once and all that...


How's the voice-over work or the cinematics in that game?

I don't care for that. Blizzard stories after Sc1, D2 and maybe Wc3 are cheesy and stupid anyways.

Subjective.

You seriously want to defend a blizzard story that came after that? Please go ahead so i can tear you to pieces.

If u don't like it, don't play it. I like it, I played it. Very simple. Now calm down and let subjective things be subjective. Cuz that's what it is: A matter of taste.

What is there to enjoy? They are all stories geared toward 12 year olds. Its pathetic and insulting.

Never stopped nintendo or platinum games.


Nintendo is pretty good at making a really dark plot that looks like happy happy land. So there is something for everyone in it. Blizzard does the same. In any case it will always go past someone who doesn't even want to look at it.

Best example is people that like the Sc1 story and dislike the Sc2 story. Because they are not basically the same >.> .
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17880 Posts
December 03 2015 07:18 GMT
#60
The CoH2 formula for a continuous revenue stream.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28584
Shuttle 2933
Bisu 982
Horang2 819
Jaedong 617
BeSt 384
Hyuk 308
firebathero 303
actioN 278
Light 257
[ Show more ]
Mini 211
Stork 205
Zeus 186
Soma 180
Soulkey 168
EffOrt 143
Last 131
Leta 109
ggaemo 92
ZerO 86
Pusan 84
Snow 83
Rush 69
Mong 55
Killer 54
Aegong 40
hero 39
Mind 35
Shine 32
Sexy 29
Sharp 27
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Shinee 24
ToSsGirL 22
soO 21
Terrorterran 17
sorry 15
Free 14
Yoon 13
zelot 13
JulyZerg 12
PianO 12
HiyA 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1463
qojqva1202
Dendi845
Fuzer 126
League of Legends
Reynor91
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
x6flipin281
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2029
B2W.Neo458
XBOCT333
Livibee180
DeMusliM178
Mew2King135
Liquid`LucifroN130
XaKoH 120
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE82
Chillindude9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream301
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2234
• TFBlade468
Other Games
• WagamamaTV130
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 16m
Stellar Fest
1h 16m
OSC
12h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.