• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:23
CEST 01:23
KST 08:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10397 users

Nova Covert Ops available for Pre-purchase now - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
The Bottle
Profile Joined July 2010
242 Posts
April 12 2016 14:53 GMT
#141
On April 01 2016 13:24 Eternal Dalek wrote:
About the episodic content, a lot of players don't play Starcraft 2 full time. Heck, most gamers don't play games full time; they cycle between games and come back to their first game years later. When I tell people that I've been playing DotA for 13+ years and Starcraft for 18 years, I don't mean that I've continuously played since the first versions were released; most of us actually take breaks and come back to the game later.

This style of content is wonderful for the vast majority of Starcraft players. They pay 15 USD now and get to play 3 missions at a time. They play for several hours, several days, maybe even weeks, only to stop playing after they've had their fill. Months later, they come back for more, and the cycle continues.


I don't buy this. What you say is true for games without a well defined ending (like multiplayer SC2 or Moba games), maybe even single player games with a really long campaign, like a Final Fantasy. But I highly doubt a significant number of people have ever spent over a month on any of the SC2 campaigns, each of which are over twice as long as the full Covert Ops is going to be. If a casual gamer who got LotV at November was playing the campaign at the rate that you suggest the Covert Ops release is allowing for, they would be at around Ulnar right now (the midway point where you find the home of the Xel Naga) which would be absolutely insane. This isn't a casual gamer who is taking their sweet time with an extremely short single player game, it's someone who got bored of the game and stopped.

I'm on the nay side of this. This is one of the weirdest models I have ever seen for releasing a single player game. If FF7 came out with each of the three disks being released months apart, I would have no desire to buy it before they were all released. And as it is now, I have no desire to buy this until maybe all three packs are released. (Even then it's still less than half the size of any of the individual SC2 campaigns.)
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17891 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-12 15:26:47
April 12 2016 15:25 GMT
#142
On April 12 2016 23:11 tokinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2016 22:35 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
IGN rates stuff a little on the high side. Generally. its a positive and optimistic web site.
Well Nova Covert Ops got a 6.2/10

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/04/05/starcraft-2-nova-covert-ops-mission-pack-1-review

Does any one know....
Has Blizzard ever received a rating this low from IGN in any of their games?



Lol. Did you listen to the reviewer? I couldn't play it on harder difficulties so i played it on normal. There is too much going on, and i think they shouldn't have base building. I only liked the part where its super simple controlling one unit and doesn't require any attention. Why the fuck is he even playing rts? That reviewer should be fired.


nice Archie Bunker analysis of who gets the blame. i walked into Tim Horton's ( its like Starbucks sorta ) this morning to get a tea... 40 customers and one employee. it took me 8 minutes to get my tea. let's fire the employee.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
April 12 2016 15:32 GMT
#143
On April 12 2016 22:35 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
IGN rates stuff a little on the high side. Generally. its a positive and optimistic web site.
Well Nova Covert Ops got a 6.2/10

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/04/05/starcraft-2-nova-covert-ops-mission-pack-1-review

Does any one know....
Has Blizzard ever received a rating this low from IGN in any of their games?


Heroes got a 6.5 Not as low but close.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
April 13 2016 12:54 GMT
#144
well heroes got reviewed by a dota fan who came to the conclusion that its not dota lol. Its an hilarious read, if you play Heroes that is.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
April 13 2016 17:19 GMT
#145
I just started and finished the Nova Chapter yesterday. 6.2/10 seems about right. I may even say 5/10. It didn't feel very RTS'y to me. There was no base building in any of the missions which was really disappointing.
Wat
The Bottle
Profile Joined July 2010
242 Posts
April 13 2016 18:39 GMT
#146
On April 12 2016 23:11 tokinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2016 22:35 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
IGN rates stuff a little on the high side. Generally. its a positive and optimistic web site.
Well Nova Covert Ops got a 6.2/10

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/04/05/starcraft-2-nova-covert-ops-mission-pack-1-review

Does any one know....
Has Blizzard ever received a rating this low from IGN in any of their games?



Lol. Did you listen to the reviewer? I couldn't play it on harder difficulties so i played it on normal. There is too much going on, and i think they shouldn't have base building. I only liked the part where its super simple controlling one unit and doesn't require any attention. Why the fuck is he even playing rts? That reviewer should be fired.


That's not at all what I got from the review. Yes, he did favour the single-unit vulture mission over the base-building ones, but he didn't say anything about "controlling multiple units". His explanation was that the former was more creative, while the base-building ones were just typical RTS missions with no creativity. I can understand that completely. For me it's like comparing Supernova from WoL (possibly my favourite mission in all SC2) to, say, the much more boring The Host from LotV. (Supernova is the banshee mission where you have to keep relocating your base to avoid the fire wall, The Host, like most LotV missions, is where you have to go out on the map and kill/secure 5 objects.) One is much more innovative and fun, and all-around better designed mission than the other. (In my opinion, anyway.) I haven't played the covert ops missions, so I don't know if what he said is true, but that's what I understood from it.
thePunGun
Profile Blog Joined January 2016
598 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-14 11:29:50
April 14 2016 08:38 GMT
#147
On April 12 2016 23:53 The Bottle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2016 13:24 Eternal Dalek wrote:
About the episodic content, a lot of players don't play Starcraft 2 full time. Heck, most gamers don't play games full time; they cycle between games and come back to their first game years later. When I tell people that I've been playing DotA for 13+ years and Starcraft for 18 years, I don't mean that I've continuously played since the first versions were released; most of us actually take breaks and come back to the game later.

This style of content is wonderful for the vast majority of Starcraft players. They pay 15 USD now and get to play 3 missions at a time. They play for several hours, several days, maybe even weeks, only to stop playing after they've had their fill. Months later, they come back for more, and the cycle continues.


I don't buy this. What you say is true for games without a well defined ending (like multiplayer SC2 or Moba games), maybe even single player games with a really long campaign, like a Final Fantasy. But I highly doubt a significant number of people have ever spent over a month on any of the SC2 campaigns, each of which are over twice as long as the full Covert Ops is going to be. If a casual gamer who got LotV at November was playing the campaign at the rate that you suggest the Covert Ops release is allowing for, they would be at around Ulnar right now (the midway point where you find the home of the Xel Naga) which would be absolutely insane. This isn't a casual gamer who is taking their sweet time with an extremely short single player game, it's someone who got bored of the game and stopped.

I'm on the nay side of this. This is one of the weirdest models I have ever seen for releasing a single player game. If FF7 came out with each of the three disks being released months apart, I would have no desire to buy it before they were all released. And as it is now, I have no desire to buy this until maybe all three packs are released. (Even then it's still less than half the size of any of the individual SC2 campaigns.)


Well, I'm one of those, who've spent a month or more replaying all 3 campaigns after I played LotV and the epilogue. (I've also read most of the SC books, some of them twice). I'm pretty sure there are quite a few like me, who love the SC universe and its stories. I was pretty disappointed, when they cancelled SC Ghost back in the day, so I really appreciate Blizzard's effort to give Nova a DLC campaign ...And I will definitely play it several times, simply because I enjoy the lore behind the games and I will gladly pay a buck or two for more.
"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself."
The Bottle
Profile Joined July 2010
242 Posts
April 14 2016 14:09 GMT
#148
On April 14 2016 17:38 thePunGun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2016 23:53 The Bottle wrote:
On April 01 2016 13:24 Eternal Dalek wrote:
About the episodic content, a lot of players don't play Starcraft 2 full time. Heck, most gamers don't play games full time; they cycle between games and come back to their first game years later. When I tell people that I've been playing DotA for 13+ years and Starcraft for 18 years, I don't mean that I've continuously played since the first versions were released; most of us actually take breaks and come back to the game later.

This style of content is wonderful for the vast majority of Starcraft players. They pay 15 USD now and get to play 3 missions at a time. They play for several hours, several days, maybe even weeks, only to stop playing after they've had their fill. Months later, they come back for more, and the cycle continues.


I don't buy this. What you say is true for games without a well defined ending (like multiplayer SC2 or Moba games), maybe even single player games with a really long campaign, like a Final Fantasy. But I highly doubt a significant number of people have ever spent over a month on any of the SC2 campaigns, each of which are over twice as long as the full Covert Ops is going to be. If a casual gamer who got LotV at November was playing the campaign at the rate that you suggest the Covert Ops release is allowing for, they would be at around Ulnar right now (the midway point where you find the home of the Xel Naga) which would be absolutely insane. This isn't a casual gamer who is taking their sweet time with an extremely short single player game, it's someone who got bored of the game and stopped.

I'm on the nay side of this. This is one of the weirdest models I have ever seen for releasing a single player game. If FF7 came out with each of the three disks being released months apart, I would have no desire to buy it before they were all released. And as it is now, I have no desire to buy this until maybe all three packs are released. (Even then it's still less than half the size of any of the individual SC2 campaigns.)


Well, I'm one of those, who've spent a month or more replaying all 3 campaigns after I played LotV and the epilogue. (I've also read most of the SC books, some of them twice). I'm pretty sure there are quite a few like me, who love the SC universe and its stories. I was pretty disappointed, when they cancelled SC Ghost back in the day, so I really appreciate Blizzard's effort to give Nova a DLC campaign ...And I will definitely play it several times, simply because I enjoy the lore behind the games and I will gladly pay a buck or two for more.

I have played a ton of campaigns too, I have even got all the achievements. You completely misunderstood what I meant in the bold text. Try and read it again, and understand the context in which I'm saying it, by looking at the argument that I'm responding to.
watchlulu
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany475 Posts
April 14 2016 14:21 GMT
#149
How ca they rate the game when just 1/3rd got released?
Have a nice day!
thePunGun
Profile Blog Joined January 2016
598 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-14 15:56:24
April 14 2016 15:10 GMT
#150
On April 14 2016 23:09 The Bottle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2016 17:38 thePunGun wrote:
On April 12 2016 23:53 The Bottle wrote:
On April 01 2016 13:24 Eternal Dalek wrote:
About the episodic content, a lot of players don't play Starcraft 2 full time. Heck, most gamers don't play games full time; they cycle between games and come back to their first game years later. When I tell people that I've been playing DotA for 13+ years and Starcraft for 18 years, I don't mean that I've continuously played since the first versions were released; most of us actually take breaks and come back to the game later.

This style of content is wonderful for the vast majority of Starcraft players. They pay 15 USD now and get to play 3 missions at a time. They play for several hours, several days, maybe even weeks, only to stop playing after they've had their fill. Months later, they come back for more, and the cycle continues.


I don't buy this. What you say is true for games without a well defined ending (like multiplayer SC2 or Moba games), maybe even single player games with a really long campaign, like a Final Fantasy. But I highly doubt a significant number of people have ever spent over a month on any of the SC2 campaigns, each of which are over twice as long as the full Covert Ops is going to be. If a casual gamer who got LotV at November was playing the campaign at the rate that you suggest the Covert Ops release is allowing for, they would be at around Ulnar right now (the midway point where you find the home of the Xel Naga) which would be absolutely insane. This isn't a casual gamer who is taking their sweet time with an extremely short single player game, it's someone who got bored of the game and stopped.

I'm on the nay side of this. This is one of the weirdest models I have ever seen for releasing a single player game. If FF7 came out with each of the three disks being released months apart, I would have no desire to buy it before they were all released. And as it is now, I have no desire to buy this until maybe all three packs are released. (Even then it's still less than half the size of any of the individual SC2 campaigns.)


Well, I'm one of those, who've spent a month or more replaying all 3 campaigns after I played LotV and the epilogue. (I've also read most of the SC books, some of them twice). I'm pretty sure there are quite a few like me, who love the SC universe and its stories. I was pretty disappointed, when they cancelled SC Ghost back in the day, so I really appreciate Blizzard's effort to give Nova a DLC campaign ...And I will definitely play it several times, simply because I enjoy the lore behind the games and I will gladly pay a buck or two for more.

I have played a ton of campaigns too, I have even got all the achievements. You completely misunderstood what I meant in the bold text. Try and read it again, and understand the context in which I'm saying it, by looking at the argument that I'm responding to.


I completely understood your argument. However you seem to think, the way they release the mission packs is a new model invented by Blizzard, but it's not. There's plenty of other game developers out there, who release story content in episodes like Telltale's adventure titles or Capcom with the latest Resident Evil series (Revelations). And your FF7 example would also work in a chapter based model like a book (similar to Telltale's approach).
"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself."
The Bottle
Profile Joined July 2010
242 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-14 17:59:16
April 14 2016 17:41 GMT
#151
On April 15 2016 00:10 thePunGun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2016 23:09 The Bottle wrote:
On April 14 2016 17:38 thePunGun wrote:
On April 12 2016 23:53 The Bottle wrote:
On April 01 2016 13:24 Eternal Dalek wrote:
About the episodic content, a lot of players don't play Starcraft 2 full time. Heck, most gamers don't play games full time; they cycle between games and come back to their first game years later. When I tell people that I've been playing DotA for 13+ years and Starcraft for 18 years, I don't mean that I've continuously played since the first versions were released; most of us actually take breaks and come back to the game later.

This style of content is wonderful for the vast majority of Starcraft players. They pay 15 USD now and get to play 3 missions at a time. They play for several hours, several days, maybe even weeks, only to stop playing after they've had their fill. Months later, they come back for more, and the cycle continues.


I don't buy this. What you say is true for games without a well defined ending (like multiplayer SC2 or Moba games), maybe even single player games with a really long campaign, like a Final Fantasy. But I highly doubt a significant number of people have ever spent over a month on any of the SC2 campaigns, each of which are over twice as long as the full Covert Ops is going to be. If a casual gamer who got LotV at November was playing the campaign at the rate that you suggest the Covert Ops release is allowing for, they would be at around Ulnar right now (the midway point where you find the home of the Xel Naga) which would be absolutely insane. This isn't a casual gamer who is taking their sweet time with an extremely short single player game, it's someone who got bored of the game and stopped.

I'm on the nay side of this. This is one of the weirdest models I have ever seen for releasing a single player game. If FF7 came out with each of the three disks being released months apart, I would have no desire to buy it before they were all released. And as it is now, I have no desire to buy this until maybe all three packs are released. (Even then it's still less than half the size of any of the individual SC2 campaigns.)


Well, I'm one of those, who've spent a month or more replaying all 3 campaigns after I played LotV and the epilogue. (I've also read most of the SC books, some of them twice). I'm pretty sure there are quite a few like me, who love the SC universe and its stories. I was pretty disappointed, when they cancelled SC Ghost back in the day, so I really appreciate Blizzard's effort to give Nova a DLC campaign ...And I will definitely play it several times, simply because I enjoy the lore behind the games and I will gladly pay a buck or two for more.

I have played a ton of campaigns too, I have even got all the achievements. You completely misunderstood what I meant in the bold text. Try and read it again, and understand the context in which I'm saying it, by looking at the argument that I'm responding to.


I completely understood your argument. However you seem to think, the way they release the mission packs is a new model invented by Blizzard, but it's not. There's plenty of other game developers out there, who release story content in episodes like Telltale's adventure titles or Capcom with the latest Resident Evil series (Revelations). And your FF7 example would also work in a chapter based model like a book (similar to Telltale's approach).


I never claimed to think it's a new model, I only think it's a really weird model. It's certainly the first time I have seen it, but the fact that it has been done before does not, in any way, diminish my belief that it's a bad model. Maybe it worked for those other games, I couldn't know until I see them. But in this case, they're releasing a game that is less than half the size of any one of the three SC2 campaigns, and even then they're breaking it into three chunks over many months.

Also, no, you clearly didn't understand what I meant by the quote that you bolded, because your response to my point made no sense in the context of what I said. That's not necessarily a condemnation of you, maybe I didn't express myself well enough. Your response talked about you having played the campaigns over and over, over months time, as a rebuttal. If that's what I was saying that people didn't do, it would not have made any sense as a response to what Eternal Dalek wrote. Given that I was responding to his argument, what I meant was that no casual gamer has ever had to spend more than a month to beat any one of the SC2 campaigns on their first try. Even casual gamers don't take over a month to beat an extremely short single player game. That has nothing to do with how many months you or I have played and replayed the campaigns.
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
April 15 2016 08:17 GMT
#152
Man I like Nova's CO missions much more than lotv itself and the same goes for many other ppl that I ve talked to. ..Which is kinda sad for blizz if you think about it.
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
April 17 2016 21:36 GMT
#153
I mean, storywise it's way easier to enjoy more espionage driven scifi than save-the-universe-from-demons scifi
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
August 04 2016 17:54 GMT
#154
I'm enjoying these more than I ever thought I would. Not sure when Nova became lawful good though.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft121
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft121
Nina 92
ViBE83
SpeCial 38
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 174
Noble 63
Hyuk 60
NaDa 37
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
Doublelift4701
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox263
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4862
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g7994
FrodaN1844
Coldzera 784
shahzam531
JimRising 381
C9.Mang0282
KnowMe214
ArmadaUGS68
Mew2King55
Trikslyr41
PPMD39
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21284
Other Games
• imaqtpie767
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 37m
Online Event
11h 37m
FEL
16h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.