• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11321 users

Increased Discussions at Blizzard Regarding Skins - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
MajorBiscuit
Profile Joined April 2010
83 Posts
July 31 2014 09:35 GMT
#21
On July 31 2014 18:27 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 18:23 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:19 Faust852 wrote:
One step closer to F2P, always a good thing.


Why is F2P considered such a good thing in the community is completely beyond me. It is very hard to pull a succesful not pay-to-win F2P model. Only Valve has pulled it off, and they had the infastructure (Steam) ready for a very long time to make this viable. Even if Dota 2 didn't make a profit, attracting more people to Steam will always be beneficial to them.

LoL has definitely made it work, and I think LoL's success is what most people are looking at.


As far as I am considered LoL is not a fair F2P model since some heroes are behind a paywall and need to be purchased. Also MOBA's are easier to customise (100 difeerent heroes) than RTS games and I doubt that F2P is the answer. Have you played a f2p MOBA? It is filled with people who do not know how to behave in a civilised manner. That is one of the huge disadvantages that comes with going F2P.
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
July 31 2014 09:38 GMT
#22
On July 31 2014 18:16 MajorBiscuit wrote:
The button to disable skins kind of defeats their purpose though. Seeing others players have cool cosmetics in game is the biggest advertisement one can ask for. During TI all of the pro players had the latest skins released especially for TI and the casters at one game went like look at this cool Etheral Blade X player's Morphling has equiped.

Although I certainly aggree that as long SC2 is a paid game that option should exist.

the problem is also that skins on a moba don't affect your computer too much, mass zergling with wings does
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
July 31 2014 09:41 GMT
#23
On July 31 2014 18:35 MajorBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 18:27 Zealously wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:23 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:19 Faust852 wrote:
One step closer to F2P, always a good thing.


Why is F2P considered such a good thing in the community is completely beyond me. It is very hard to pull a succesful not pay-to-win F2P model. Only Valve has pulled it off, and they had the infastructure (Steam) ready for a very long time to make this viable. Even if Dota 2 didn't make a profit, attracting more people to Steam will always be beneficial to them.

LoL has definitely made it work, and I think LoL's success is what most people are looking at.


As far as I am considered LoL is not a fair F2P model since some heroes are behind a paywall and need to be purchased. Also MOBA's are easier to customise (100 difeerent heroes) than RTS games and I doubt that F2P is the answer. Have you played a f2p MOBA? It is filled with people who do not know how to behave in a civilised manner. That is one of the huge disadvantages that comes with going F2P.

Ehm, I even created a clan named "Bad Manners Positive". I do not behave in a civilized manner unless I am playing a custom game, arcade or I know the person. Ladder is just a rage free zone to me So, no, paywall doesn't work as the BM thread shows (and I haven't been there yet to my surprise :D) And my opponents are not better than me, most of the time I am just the silent type doing myself ignoring their chat, but once it turns to !@#!@$!$!$! (I have filter on) I try to enrage them even more So, naaaah, paywall does not work
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
SCguineapig
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Netherlands289 Posts
July 31 2014 09:45 GMT
#24
i think a form of in-game currency would be nice, the way you unlock the few skins and dances we have now is by leveling up, but leveling goes so fast you can be done with it in 2-3 days. if they give us a form of in-game currency (like influence points from LoL) and make it so that you get a bit of them every game (more if you win, less if you lose) then this would take away some of the ladder anxiety and make 1v1 a bit more casual because you get a reward no matter what, while now when you lose a 1v1 you gain nothing beside exp (which is incredibly useless after you hit the cap) and you lose your points. while if you gain a bit of currency you can use that to save up for a skin/portrait/decal.
broodwar wasn't perfect
tn
Profile Joined June 2013
United Kingdom33 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 09:47:36
July 31 2014 09:47 GMT
#25
Im indifferent to skins, but if this opens up the way to HUDs/Announcers then I'll be really happy. I agree that it definitely needs an on/off switch.
MajorBiscuit
Profile Joined April 2010
83 Posts
July 31 2014 09:50 GMT
#26
On July 31 2014 18:41 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 18:35 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:27 Zealously wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:23 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:19 Faust852 wrote:
One step closer to F2P, always a good thing.


Why is F2P considered such a good thing in the community is completely beyond me. It is very hard to pull a succesful not pay-to-win F2P model. Only Valve has pulled it off, and they had the infastructure (Steam) ready for a very long time to make this viable. Even if Dota 2 didn't make a profit, attracting more people to Steam will always be beneficial to them.

LoL has definitely made it work, and I think LoL's success is what most people are looking at.


As far as I am considered LoL is not a fair F2P model since some heroes are behind a paywall and need to be purchased. Also MOBA's are easier to customise (100 difeerent heroes) than RTS games and I doubt that F2P is the answer. Have you played a f2p MOBA? It is filled with people who do not know how to behave in a civilised manner. That is one of the huge disadvantages that comes with going F2P.

Ehm, I even created a clan named "Bad Manners Positive". I do not behave in a civilized manner unless I am playing a custom game, arcade or I know the person. Ladder is just a rage free zone to me So, no, paywall doesn't work as the BM thread shows (and I haven't been there yet to my surprise :D) And my opponents are not better than me, most of the time I am just the silent type doing myself ignoring their chat, but once it turns to !@#!@$!$!$! (I have filter on) I try to enrage them even more So, naaaah, paywall does not work


That does not change what I said. On average the SC community is much more well behaved than the DOTA one. If the game goes F2P the forums will be filled with kids crying Protoss is imba, fuck this game going back to LoL (to a much higher degree than now).
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
July 31 2014 10:08 GMT
#27
On July 31 2014 18:50 MajorBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 18:41 deacon.frost wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:35 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:27 Zealously wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:23 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:19 Faust852 wrote:
One step closer to F2P, always a good thing.


Why is F2P considered such a good thing in the community is completely beyond me. It is very hard to pull a succesful not pay-to-win F2P model. Only Valve has pulled it off, and they had the infastructure (Steam) ready for a very long time to make this viable. Even if Dota 2 didn't make a profit, attracting more people to Steam will always be beneficial to them.

LoL has definitely made it work, and I think LoL's success is what most people are looking at.


As far as I am considered LoL is not a fair F2P model since some heroes are behind a paywall and need to be purchased. Also MOBA's are easier to customise (100 difeerent heroes) than RTS games and I doubt that F2P is the answer. Have you played a f2p MOBA? It is filled with people who do not know how to behave in a civilised manner. That is one of the huge disadvantages that comes with going F2P.

Ehm, I even created a clan named "Bad Manners Positive". I do not behave in a civilized manner unless I am playing a custom game, arcade or I know the person. Ladder is just a rage free zone to me So, no, paywall doesn't work as the BM thread shows (and I haven't been there yet to my surprise :D) And my opponents are not better than me, most of the time I am just the silent type doing myself ignoring their chat, but once it turns to !@#!@$!$!$! (I have filter on) I try to enrage them even more So, naaaah, paywall does not work


That does not change what I said. On average the SC community is much more well behaved than the DOTA one. If the game goes F2P the forums will be filled with kids crying Protoss is imba, fuck this game going back to LoL (to a much higher degree than now).


You know that it's already the case ? Did you looked at official forums ? Lol.
And TL doesn't fear to press the ban button when you whine so that won't change a lot in here too.
MajorBiscuit
Profile Joined April 2010
83 Posts
July 31 2014 10:13 GMT
#28
On July 31 2014 19:08 Faust852 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 18:50 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:41 deacon.frost wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:35 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:27 Zealously wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:23 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:19 Faust852 wrote:
One step closer to F2P, always a good thing.


Why is F2P considered such a good thing in the community is completely beyond me. It is very hard to pull a succesful not pay-to-win F2P model. Only Valve has pulled it off, and they had the infastructure (Steam) ready for a very long time to make this viable. Even if Dota 2 didn't make a profit, attracting more people to Steam will always be beneficial to them.

LoL has definitely made it work, and I think LoL's success is what most people are looking at.


As far as I am considered LoL is not a fair F2P model since some heroes are behind a paywall and need to be purchased. Also MOBA's are easier to customise (100 difeerent heroes) than RTS games and I doubt that F2P is the answer. Have you played a f2p MOBA? It is filled with people who do not know how to behave in a civilised manner. That is one of the huge disadvantages that comes with going F2P.

Ehm, I even created a clan named "Bad Manners Positive". I do not behave in a civilized manner unless I am playing a custom game, arcade or I know the person. Ladder is just a rage free zone to me So, no, paywall doesn't work as the BM thread shows (and I haven't been there yet to my surprise :D) And my opponents are not better than me, most of the time I am just the silent type doing myself ignoring their chat, but once it turns to !@#!@$!$!$! (I have filter on) I try to enrage them even more So, naaaah, paywall does not work


That does not change what I said. On average the SC community is much more well behaved than the DOTA one. If the game goes F2P the forums will be filled with kids crying Protoss is imba, fuck this game going back to LoL (to a much higher degree than now).


You know that it's already the case ? Did you looked at official forums ? Lol.
And TL doesn't fear to press the ban button when you whine so that won't change a lot in here too.


I know that this is already the case but I also said that it will be even worse when the barrier of entry is lowered.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
July 31 2014 10:16 GMT
#29
I am fairly sure it is going to happen.
Heroes are their main focus and most features if not all can be ported to sc2.
It servers as a perfect testing ground for them.

Hope I am not wrong on this
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4386 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 10:18:49
July 31 2014 10:17 GMT
#30
On July 31 2014 18:34 LastManProductions wrote:
Why are people against skins/cosmetics? If they are distracting you to much, maybe you should look into some ADD medication...


Maybe because some people think those things are retarded? Just a guess

Seeing pink giant ultralisks running around is kind of against my idea of what SC is like. But, as I don't want to kill others joy, just have the freaking option to kill such things and everybody will be happy.

And please people, stop with the F2p idea...it is bad for you. And there are enough threads about it anyway.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 10:23:02
July 31 2014 10:21 GMT
#31
On July 31 2014 19:17 KobraKay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 18:34 LastManProductions wrote:
Why are people against skins/cosmetics? If they are distracting you to much, maybe you should look into some ADD medication...


Maybe because some people think those things are retarded? Just a guess

Seeing pink giant ultralisks running around is kind of against my idea of what SC is like. But, as I don't want to kill others joy, just have the freaking option to kill such things and everybody will be happy.

And please people, stop with the F2p idea...it is bad for you. And there are enough threads about it anyway.

There's no denying that it's gonna happen.
And why Pink Ultralisk ? Did you see the Thors skin ? It's badass as fuck. There are a lot of skins cool like marauders, tanks, etc that are already implemented in the campaign and doesn't disturb the lore and the view.
Extenz
Profile Joined October 2011
Italy822 Posts
July 31 2014 10:22 GMT
#32
On July 31 2014 18:29 Faust852 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 18:23 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:19 Faust852 wrote:
One step closer to F2P, always a good thing.


Why is F2P considered such a good thing in the community is completely beyond me. It is very hard to pull a succesful not pay-to-win F2P model. Only Valve has pulled it off, and they had the infastructure (Steam) ready for a very long time to make this viable. Even if Dota 2 didn't make a profit, attracting more people to Steam will always be beneficial to them.


Because if you remove the paywall, more people will play the game. That's all what we want right ? There are a lot of F2P not P2W out there and I don't see why they pose problem to you.
SC2 is declining slowly but surely, and passing in F2P will be a huge bawl of fresh air. I know a lot of people who might wanna try sc2 if it becomes free.


I would be all for f2p, but I'm afraid it cannot happen until blizzard deals with maphackers.. imagine how many maphackers will there be if it becomes f2p, so many people would do it just to try it out and don't care about an account ban.
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
July 31 2014 10:23 GMT
#33
I think skins could be good. Only officially approved skins, and an option to turn them on/off. Its really just another optional feature to add that could provide a new revenue stream not otherwise tapped.
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
July 31 2014 10:24 GMT
#34
On July 31 2014 19:22 Extenz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 18:29 Faust852 wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:23 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:19 Faust852 wrote:
One step closer to F2P, always a good thing.


Why is F2P considered such a good thing in the community is completely beyond me. It is very hard to pull a succesful not pay-to-win F2P model. Only Valve has pulled it off, and they had the infastructure (Steam) ready for a very long time to make this viable. Even if Dota 2 didn't make a profit, attracting more people to Steam will always be beneficial to them.


Because if you remove the paywall, more people will play the game. That's all what we want right ? There are a lot of F2P not P2W out there and I don't see why they pose problem to you.
SC2 is declining slowly but surely, and passing in F2P will be a huge bawl of fresh air. I know a lot of people who might wanna try sc2 if it becomes free.


I would be all for f2p, but I'm afraid it cannot happen until blizzard deals with maphackers.. imagine how many maphackers will there be if it becomes f2p, so many people would do it just to try it out and don't care about an account ban.

Yeah that's my biggest worry too. I don't know if its feasable but making sc2 server side instead of client side would be awesome.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4386 Posts
July 31 2014 10:29 GMT
#35
On July 31 2014 19:21 Faust852 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 19:17 KobraKay wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:34 LastManProductions wrote:
Why are people against skins/cosmetics? If they are distracting you to much, maybe you should look into some ADD medication...


Maybe because some people think those things are retarded? Just a guess

Seeing pink giant ultralisks running around is kind of against my idea of what SC is like. But, as I don't want to kill others joy, just have the freaking option to kill such things and everybody will be happy.

And please people, stop with the F2p idea...it is bad for you. And there are enough threads about it anyway.

There's no denying that it's gonna happen.
And why Pink Ultralisk ? Did you see the Thors skin ? It's badass as fuck. There are a lot of skins cool like marauders, tanks, etc that are already implemented in the campaign and doesn't disturb the lore and the view.


Sure. Make the option to turn it all off a reality and you can have all the skins in the world you want.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
tn
Profile Joined June 2013
United Kingdom33 Posts
July 31 2014 10:29 GMT
#36
On July 31 2014 19:16 ETisME wrote:
I am fairly sure it is going to happen.
Heroes are their main focus and most features if not all can be ported to sc2.
It servers as a perfect testing ground for them.

Hope I am not wrong on this


I remember DB said in a Heroes interview recently that it would be possible to port the functionality to spectate live games back to Starcraft, but that no-one was looking at it right now. I'd imagine theyre saving stuff up for LotV at this point.
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
July 31 2014 10:32 GMT
#37
If they do this, please give me the option to turn them off...
If the option is there, you can implement everything you want.
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
Dapper_Cad
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom964 Posts
July 31 2014 10:33 GMT
#38
On July 31 2014 18:35 MajorBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 18:27 Zealously wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:23 MajorBiscuit wrote:
On July 31 2014 18:19 Faust852 wrote:
One step closer to F2P, always a good thing.


Why is F2P considered such a good thing in the community is completely beyond me. It is very hard to pull a succesful not pay-to-win F2P model. Only Valve has pulled it off, and they had the infastructure (Steam) ready for a very long time to make this viable. Even if Dota 2 didn't make a profit, attracting more people to Steam will always be beneficial to them.

LoL has definitely made it work, and I think LoL's success is what most people are looking at.


As far as I am considered LoL is not a fair F2P model since some heroes are behind a paywall and need to be purchased. Also MOBA's are easier to customise (100 difeerent heroes) than RTS games and I doubt that F2P is the answer. Have you played a f2p MOBA? It is filled with people who do not know how to behave in a civilised manner. That is one of the huge disadvantages that comes with going F2P.


I think you're misusing the term "paywall" as you can earn any hero by simply playing the game. It's possible that if the amount of time you have to invest to be able to purchase a hero is large enough then you might say heros are "effectively paywalled". However the time investment to unlock a hero in LoL is reasonable. You could call them "Playwalled"?

I think this is a good direction for SC2 to be going, but the skepticism people are displaying is warranted. The challenges for re-skinning thoroughbred RTS units are different and more restrictive than for re-skinning aRTS avatars. Units are smaller and there are a ton of them so there is, literally, less room for skins to show themselves and, figuratively, more room for skinning mistakes that make the game harder to parse visually. The party hats of the 4th anniversary are an example of this, as I found it hard to see if a behatted worker was holding minerals while watching streams.

Strong team colours which never change position and differentiated unit silhouettes would be good choices, as would putting emphasis on changing particle effects like lasers and so forth. I can't help imagining immortals with shields that go opaque silver when hit, oily black creep or marauders that fire energy weapons when I think about re-skinning and it makes me smile.

There's the whole playwall vs. paywall thing too. There will be a temptation on blizzard's part to paywall everything as it will all be cosmetic. However unlocking cosmetics through play would be a great way for blizzard to shape player behaviour, if they want more ladder play then throw skins at ladder games played. If they want more arcade interaction then put skins there.

Ultimately "more hats and skins" is generally a good idea but implementation is a wide open country and, while parts of it are sublime, some counties are ugly as all get out.
But he is never making short-term prediction, everyone of his prediction are based on fundenmentals, but he doesn't exactly know when it will happen... So using these kind of narrowed "who-is-right" empirical analysis makes little sense.
althaz
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-31 10:34:47
July 31 2014 10:33 GMT
#39
On July 31 2014 18:23 MajorBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 18:19 Faust852 wrote:
One step closer to F2P, always a good thing.


Why is F2P considered such a good thing in the community is completely beyond me. It is very hard to pull a succesful not pay-to-win F2P model. Only Valve has pulled it off, and they had the infastructure (Steam) ready for a very long time to make this viable. Even if Dota 2 didn't make a profit, attracting more people to Steam will always be beneficial to them.

Only Valve? Ever heard of League of Legends? It's got more players, more viewers and makes more money than DOTA 2.

There's plenty of other games that are free-to-play that make ludicrous money. Sure, a lot of them are at least a little pay-to-win, but there certainly exist a good chunk that are not.

EDIT: Not that I'm advocating for F2P, I vastly prefer to buy a game outright and never spend money on it ever again, I just recognise how very successful the F2P model has been.
The first rule we don't talk about race conditions. of race conditions is
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
July 31 2014 10:35 GMT
#40
I'd rather hear some news about LotV
The heart's eternal vow
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10609
White-Ra 342
Dota 2
monkeys_forever802
NeuroSwarm111
League of Legends
Doublelift5585
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
fl0m4523
minikerr27
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
AZ_Axe172
Other Games
summit1g7762
Maynarde190
KnowMe185
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick222
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 3m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.