• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7926 users

Changes for balance test map live - Page 33

Forum Index > SC2 General
1190 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 60 Next
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 09:00:14
August 13 2013 08:56 GMT
#641
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad

Go ask any highmaster - grandmaster terran about his TvZ. A lot of them will tell you the story about TvZ being their worst matchup, or as good as their other. But their best matchup? No.
MattD
Profile Joined March 2013
United Kingdom83 Posts
August 13 2013 09:02 GMT
#642
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 09:09:14
August 13 2013 09:06 GMT
#643
On August 13 2013 18:02 MattD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently


I play the game. I had to practice for 3 years to be able to get my micro up. I need to split like a madman. That's insanely hard. I need to multitask like a beast. I need to drop everywhere, while moving my army, burrowing in time, splitting my marines and actually targetting with my mines. Oh, and meanwhile I need to macro. Not hard enough?

But you poor puppy need need to split his ling bling now? You can't 1a anymore like in WOL? How unacceptable! Let's ask for widowmine nerfs.

And by the terran reaches so much 3-3 bio and mines, you should've moved away from muta ling bling. Your race is created for techswitches so please...

And "percentages don't tell us shit"? That's easy. Then I claim that ultralisks and broodlords are too strong. Why? Because it feels that way. Nooo noo noo, don't show me stats, they don't count! My own feeling is what counts. See what I did there?

You claim that something is strong, with 0 backup, just like you did in WOL. Blizzard listened in WOL, and the whole matchup went in zergs favour. Why? Because there was not a single problem with TvZ. If you change a matchup where there are no problems, then you create a problem. And so we went into 1 year of zerg domination.

User was banned for this post.
syriuszonito
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland332 Posts
August 13 2013 09:17 GMT
#644
On August 13 2013 18:06 Snowbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 18:02 MattD wrote:
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently


I play the game. I had to practice for 3 years to be able to get my micro up. I need to split like a madman. That's insanely hard. I need to multitask like a beast. I need to drop everywhere, while moving my army, burrowing in time, splitting my marines and actually targetting with my mines. Oh, and meanwhile I need to macro. Not hard enough?

But you poor puppy need need to split his ling bling now? You can't 1a anymore like in WOL? How unacceptable! Let's ask for widowmine nerfs.

And by the terran reaches so much 3-3 bio and mines, you should've moved away from muta ling bling. Your race is created for techswitches so please...

And "percentages don't tell us shit"? That's easy. Then I claim that ultralisks and broodlords are too strong. Why? Because it feels that way. Nooo noo noo, don't show me stats, they don't count! My own feeling is what counts. See what I did there?

You claim that something is strong, with 0 backup, just like you did in WOL. Blizzard listened in WOL, and the whole matchup went in zergs favour. Why? Because there was not a single problem with TvZ. If you change a matchup where there are no problems, then you create a problem. And so we went into 1 year of zerg domination.


This post is just so bad, are you trolling?
The one || My stream http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/syriuszonito
double1185
Profile Joined May 2010
Vietnam211 Posts
August 13 2013 09:20 GMT
#645
On August 13 2013 18:06 Snowbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 18:02 MattD wrote:
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently


I play the game. I had to practice for 3 years to be able to get my micro up. I need to split like a madman. That's insanely hard. I need to multitask like a beast. I need to drop everywhere, while moving my army, burrowing in time, splitting my marines and actually targetting with my mines. Oh, and meanwhile I need to macro. Not hard enough?

But you poor puppy need need to split his ling bling now? You can't 1a anymore like in WOL? How unacceptable! Let's ask for widowmine nerfs.

And by the terran reaches so much 3-3 bio and mines, you should've moved away from muta ling bling. Your race is created for techswitches so please...

And "percentages don't tell us shit"? That's easy. Then I claim that ultralisks and broodlords are too strong. Why? Because it feels that way. Nooo noo noo, don't show me stats, they don't count! My own feeling is what counts. See what I did there?

You claim that something is strong, with 0 backup, just like you did in WOL. Blizzard listened in WOL, and the whole matchup went in zergs favour. Why? Because there was not a single problem with TvZ. If you change a matchup where there are no problems, then you create a problem. And so we went into 1 year of zerg domination.

I dont think a Z equally lvl as a T has to do any less multitask so please cut the crap of u have to do so much, i dont know where u look at but clearly in the scene of pro SC2 atm the rate of Z is really low as low as some of the first day of WoL and every terran TvZ go bio-mine just like every Z at the end of WoL go broodlord/infestor so either there is not a good enough Z player at the same lvl as current top T players or simply there is a problem w/ the game and i go for the second one
Starcraft FTW
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 09:30:07
August 13 2013 09:29 GMT
#646
On August 13 2013 18:06 Snowbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 18:02 MattD wrote:
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently


I play the game. I had to practice for 3 years to be able to get my micro up. I need to split like a madman. That's insanely hard. I need to multitask like a beast. I need to drop everywhere, while moving my army, burrowing in time, splitting my marines and actually targetting with my mines. Oh, and meanwhile I need to macro. Not hard enough?

But you poor puppy need need to split his ling bling now? You can't 1a anymore like in WOL? How unacceptable! Let's ask for widowmine nerfs.

And by the terran reaches so much 3-3 bio and mines, you should've moved away from muta ling bling. Your race is created for techswitches so please...

And "percentages don't tell us shit"? That's easy. Then I claim that ultralisks and broodlords are too strong. Why? Because it feels that way. Nooo noo noo, don't show me stats, they don't count! My own feeling is what counts. See what I did there?

You claim that something is strong, with 0 backup, just like you did in WOL. Blizzard listened in WOL, and the whole matchup went in zergs favour. Why? Because there was not a single problem with TvZ. If you change a matchup where there are no problems, then you create a problem. And so we went into 1 year of zerg domination.


Just lol. Let me quote KawaiiRice here:
On August 13 2013 04:36 KawaiiRice wrote:
i dont understand how overseer speed is supposed to help z keep up with 3 base bio rally when the biggest issue is the mechanical skill required/higher difficulty of controlling from z than t ?
how in the world in what planet was detection the problem? did they ask a z pro and they were like "WE REALLY NEED OVERSEER SPEED" ??

And right now, I completely agree with him. He is playing both Zerg and Terran at solid level, so I am pretty sure that at least he knows what he is talking about, if we don't.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
August 13 2013 09:30 GMT
#647
On August 13 2013 18:17 syriuszonito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 18:06 Snowbear wrote:
On August 13 2013 18:02 MattD wrote:
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently


I play the game. I had to practice for 3 years to be able to get my micro up. I need to split like a madman. That's insanely hard. I need to multitask like a beast. I need to drop everywhere, while moving my army, burrowing in time, splitting my marines and actually targetting with my mines. Oh, and meanwhile I need to macro. Not hard enough?

But you poor puppy need need to split his ling bling now? You can't 1a anymore like in WOL? How unacceptable! Let's ask for widowmine nerfs.

And by the terran reaches so much 3-3 bio and mines, you should've moved away from muta ling bling. Your race is created for techswitches so please...

And "percentages don't tell us shit"? That's easy. Then I claim that ultralisks and broodlords are too strong. Why? Because it feels that way. Nooo noo noo, don't show me stats, they don't count! My own feeling is what counts. See what I did there?

You claim that something is strong, with 0 backup, just like you did in WOL. Blizzard listened in WOL, and the whole matchup went in zergs favour. Why? Because there was not a single problem with TvZ. If you change a matchup where there are no problems, then you create a problem. And so we went into 1 year of zerg domination.


This post is just so bad, are you trolling?


its a standard snowbear post, wonder why he gets away with it lol
Penguinator
Profile Joined December 2010
United States837 Posts
August 13 2013 09:31 GMT
#648
Love all the changes! Also - so happy there's no protoss buffs ^.^
Towelie.635
DidYuhim
Profile Joined September 2011
Ukraine1905 Posts
August 13 2013 09:31 GMT
#649
On August 13 2013 04:28 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 04:27 renaissanceMAN wrote:
Vipers will full energy? So they didn't learn anything from the HT Amulet upgrade?

The f...

Oh its fine, they don't have storm. Lets talk about Hellbats and vikings upgrading as one.

Hellbat/marauder/viking to rule them all.
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
August 13 2013 09:31 GMT
#650
On August 13 2013 18:29 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 18:06 Snowbear wrote:
On August 13 2013 18:02 MattD wrote:
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently


I play the game. I had to practice for 3 years to be able to get my micro up. I need to split like a madman. That's insanely hard. I need to multitask like a beast. I need to drop everywhere, while moving my army, burrowing in time, splitting my marines and actually targetting with my mines. Oh, and meanwhile I need to macro. Not hard enough?

But you poor puppy need need to split his ling bling now? You can't 1a anymore like in WOL? How unacceptable! Let's ask for widowmine nerfs.

And by the terran reaches so much 3-3 bio and mines, you should've moved away from muta ling bling. Your race is created for techswitches so please...

And "percentages don't tell us shit"? That's easy. Then I claim that ultralisks and broodlords are too strong. Why? Because it feels that way. Nooo noo noo, don't show me stats, they don't count! My own feeling is what counts. See what I did there?

You claim that something is strong, with 0 backup, just like you did in WOL. Blizzard listened in WOL, and the whole matchup went in zergs favour. Why? Because there was not a single problem with TvZ. If you change a matchup where there are no problems, then you create a problem. And so we went into 1 year of zerg domination.


Just lol. Let me quote KawaiiRice here:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 04:36 KawaiiRice wrote:
i dont understand how overseer speed is supposed to help z keep up with 3 base bio rally when the biggest issue is the mechanical skill required/higher difficulty of controlling from z than t ?
how in the world in what planet was detection the problem? did they ask a z pro and they were like "WE REALLY NEED OVERSEER SPEED" ??

And right now, I completely agree with him. He is playing both Zerg and Terran at solid level, so I am pretty sure that at least he knows what he is talking about, if we don't.


exactly, this patch is doing nothing to solve the biggest problems and will probably add new ones with the viper and mech change
SsDrKosS
Profile Joined March 2013
330 Posts
August 13 2013 09:38 GMT
#651
On August 13 2013 18:31 DidYuhim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 04:28 Plansix wrote:
On August 13 2013 04:27 renaissanceMAN wrote:
Vipers will full energy? So they didn't learn anything from the HT Amulet upgrade?

The f...

Oh its fine, they don't have storm. Lets talk about Hellbats and vikings upgrading as one.

Hellbat/marauder/viking to rule them all.

oh @#$! I realised that now for me, viper change was just tooo great.

I thought they once did this kind of patch (combining ground and air upgrades) earlier, didn't they?
Why they are doing it again?
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 09:43:41
August 13 2013 09:41 GMT
#652
On August 13 2013 18:20 double1185 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 18:06 Snowbear wrote:
On August 13 2013 18:02 MattD wrote:
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently


I play the game. I had to practice for 3 years to be able to get my micro up. I need to split like a madman. That's insanely hard. I need to multitask like a beast. I need to drop everywhere, while moving my army, burrowing in time, splitting my marines and actually targetting with my mines. Oh, and meanwhile I need to macro. Not hard enough?

But you poor puppy need need to split his ling bling now? You can't 1a anymore like in WOL? How unacceptable! Let's ask for widowmine nerfs.

And by the terran reaches so much 3-3 bio and mines, you should've moved away from muta ling bling. Your race is created for techswitches so please...

And "percentages don't tell us shit"? That's easy. Then I claim that ultralisks and broodlords are too strong. Why? Because it feels that way. Nooo noo noo, don't show me stats, they don't count! My own feeling is what counts. See what I did there?

You claim that something is strong, with 0 backup, just like you did in WOL. Blizzard listened in WOL, and the whole matchup went in zergs favour. Why? Because there was not a single problem with TvZ. If you change a matchup where there are no problems, then you create a problem. And so we went into 1 year of zerg domination.

I dont think a Z equally lvl as a T has to do any less multitask so please cut the crap of u have to do so much, i dont know where u look at but clearly in the scene of pro SC2 atm the rate of Z is really low as low as some of the first day of WoL and every terran TvZ go bio-mine just like every Z at the end of WoL go broodlord/infestor so either there is not a good enough Z player at the same lvl as current top T players or simply there is a problem w/ the game and i go for the second one


the funny thing is, that you and all other zergs here are trying to excuse their own problems in the matchup with backup of pro scene excamples, while ALL THE DATA WE'VE GOT proves, that the matchup is only terran favored at the very top of WCS (Korea) Premier league. It's not like foreign terrans rule the shit out of (also foreign) zerg, it's not like in GM there are tons of terrans owning their zerg opponents and I don't even want to talk about master league here.
Your personal problems with the matchup don't have anything to do with balance, because there are no hints at all of zerg being underpowered below the very very top.
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 09:45:07
August 13 2013 09:41 GMT
#653
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad

Go ask any highmaster - grandmaster terran about his TvZ. A lot of them will tell you the story about TvZ being their worst matchup, or as good as their other. But their best matchup? No.


You see absolutely no issues in TvZ? I mean, it's absolutely ok that Zerg has to Roach/Bane all in every game unless they're just miles ahead skillwise?
As soon as the Terran reaches 3/3, the Zerg is basically dead, almost every single professional tournament in the last few month proves that point. If there isn't a huge skill difference between the players with the Zerg being the better one (Scarlett vs alive as an example) Zerg will barely win a map past the 15min mark. That's simply a fact and there has been more than enough prove for it lately.

You seem to forget a few things, because you're obviously terribly biased towards Terran:

1. You can micro against Banelings, right. But you shouldn't really compare them to Widow Mines. In contrast to banelings, Widow Mines are invisible and no one's able to split once the widow mine shot is on the way. Because... You know... The shot moves kinda fast. And if there are about 15 widow mines burrowed you won't ever get a good engagement, because they are EVERYWHERE!

2. Zerg should tech switch? How many pro-games ZvT have you seen lately? The Zerg normally needs ALL his larva to stay alive while the Terran is on 2/2. And: Tech Switches before Hive Tech don't really help - and normally it's over once the Zerg reaches Hive Tech, because the Terran already got 3/3 before any Ultralisks are out.
The Zerg is in a purely defensive position, you can't expect them to be able to tech switch in such a situation, because it's not really possible if the Terran plays the style properly. Even for Zerg a tech switch needs some time - and you'll never get this time.

3. Well... Ask the top Zerg how they think about ZvT... They probably won't like it, simply because... Who likes to lose all the time? :-)

Nobody wants Late WoL back, because free wins in late game are boring - You seem to feel different if its the Terran who's unstoppable as soon as 3/3 hits.
And btw: it's not too much fun to play if you have to defend all game long, never even leaving the 4th base because you need every single unit to stay alive. Even if you completely ignore the facts (-> Balance issues), the gameplay for Zerg just sucks right now in ZvT and somehow has to be changed.
Naphal
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2099 Posts
August 13 2013 09:41 GMT
#654
regarding the discussion here, keep in mind that if terran loses the ability to extend the midgame and has to face an unhindered hivetech zerg it will once again become obvious that terran has no real lategame <.<

the shared upgrades are quite nice, but will not make terrans lategame magically better, battlecruiser have a lot of weaknesses and ravens are really only countering zerg mass air and almost deadweight against a groundbases army.
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
August 13 2013 09:42 GMT
#655
On August 13 2013 18:20 double1185 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 18:06 Snowbear wrote:
On August 13 2013 18:02 MattD wrote:
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently


I play the game. I had to practice for 3 years to be able to get my micro up. I need to split like a madman. That's insanely hard. I need to multitask like a beast. I need to drop everywhere, while moving my army, burrowing in time, splitting my marines and actually targetting with my mines. Oh, and meanwhile I need to macro. Not hard enough?

But you poor puppy need need to split his ling bling now? You can't 1a anymore like in WOL? How unacceptable! Let's ask for widowmine nerfs.

And by the terran reaches so much 3-3 bio and mines, you should've moved away from muta ling bling. Your race is created for techswitches so please...

And "percentages don't tell us shit"? That's easy. Then I claim that ultralisks and broodlords are too strong. Why? Because it feels that way. Nooo noo noo, don't show me stats, they don't count! My own feeling is what counts. See what I did there?

You claim that something is strong, with 0 backup, just like you did in WOL. Blizzard listened in WOL, and the whole matchup went in zergs favour. Why? Because there was not a single problem with TvZ. If you change a matchup where there are no problems, then you create a problem. And so we went into 1 year of zerg domination.

I dont think a Z equally lvl as a T has to do any less multitask so please cut the crap of u have to do so much, i dont know where u look at but clearly in the scene of pro SC2 atm the rate of Z is really low as low as some of the first day of WoL and every terran TvZ go bio-mine just like every Z at the end of WoL go broodlord/infestor so either there is not a good enough Z player at the same lvl as current top T players or simply there is a problem w/ the game and i go for the second one


Zergs now need to work as hard as the terran. That's what I'm saying. You can't 1a anymore and you need to practice now. The freewin WOL days are OVER.

And this IS the proscene: http://aligulac.com/reports. It says 51%. Thats BALANCED. So please, stop with your fiction.
SCguineapig
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Netherlands289 Posts
August 13 2013 09:43 GMT
#656
lol vipers with full energy? protoss is already having a bit of a hard time with swarmhost-corrupter-viper. and with vipers in general, the abduct range is bigger then the feedback range. so if they want to do this kinda shit then nerf the range to the same as feedback. otherwise it will just be imba as fuck, and they want to buff mech but they also buff the unit that kills it the most. and they aren't used that often anymore? remember when infestors were barely used because people thought they were shit? remember last year?
broodwar wasn't perfect
5unrise
Profile Joined May 2009
New Zealand646 Posts
August 13 2013 09:48 GMT
#657
Overall, I really don't like these changes at all, and I don't think they will address the issues they are intended to solve. The latest series of proposed balance changes really doesn't paint a competent picture of the balance team. True, they didn't get implemented, but even suggesting stuff like buffing oracle speed and letting vipers start with full energy show very little thought about how these changes will solve core issues and the large side-effects on other non-relevant matchups. The only nice changes are the ones the community have been screaming out for ages, like the hellbat nerf, but apart from that they have not done anything of late that is original, and wasn't suggested by the broad community but that was good at the same time. The overseer buff and terran upgrade buff really isn't going to address the problems in TvP and ZvT; these are only unneeded buffs to the race and the underlying problems will need to be addressed in another buff in the future, which would have further destabilising effects. It's nice to not follow the crowd all the time, but please consult progamers carefully and not based on gut feelings when you do that.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
August 13 2013 09:48 GMT
#658
On August 13 2013 18:06 Snowbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 18:02 MattD wrote:
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently


I play the game. I had to practice for 3 years to be able to get my micro up. I need to split like a madman. That's insanely hard. I need to multitask like a beast. I need to drop everywhere, while moving my army, burrowing in time, splitting my marines and actually targetting with my mines. Oh, and meanwhile I need to macro. Not hard enough?

But you poor puppy need need to split his ling bling now? You can't 1a anymore like in WOL? How unacceptable! Let's ask for widowmine nerfs.

And by the terran reaches so much 3-3 bio and mines, you should've moved away from muta ling bling. Your race is created for techswitches so please...

And "percentages don't tell us shit"? That's easy. Then I claim that ultralisks and broodlords are too strong. Why? Because it feels that way. Nooo noo noo, don't show me stats, they don't count! My own feeling is what counts. See what I did there?

You claim that something is strong, with 0 backup, just like you did in WOL. Blizzard listened in WOL, and the whole matchup went in zergs favour. Why? Because there was not a single problem with TvZ. If you change a matchup where there are no problems, then you create a problem. And so we went into 1 year of zerg domination.


I like this post. Reminds me of an undergrad ethics class I once took...
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
MTAC
Profile Joined May 2013
103 Posts
August 13 2013 09:49 GMT
#659
Overseer buff is just an help to muta/overseer micromanagement versus Terran. I dont play Zerg well enough to speak about it, but I can understand that and whatever it won't be game breaking.

Viper buff is meh, it just don't fit the game and it change nothing to the unit problems, or MU problems. Don't like it balancewise or designwise.

Mech change is BAD. It turns TvT into mech(sky) vs mech(sky) again, without changing TvZ or TvP biomech/mech problems. The more I think about it, the more i dislike it.
In fact, in MechvsMech. It'll turn like the other MU, tankless (or few tanks early) style. In TvP/TvZ it won't change anything about biomech comp, they are worse than every other style, they still will be. Making more skymech ups annd gettinng tanks or anything vs P? Or just get more ghost that are already 3/3? Easy choice IMO.

At least, it's a buff to marines/bunkers/mech style. The problem for mech is that they need Ghost/mech/sky to be used. There is no timing you can use whatever MU it is where mech alone with a few support unit is good. With this, it'll be the same.
It's just a huge buff to skyterran. Which is just as bad, since skyterran need a big comp of viking/BC/Raven/Banshee to be used.

Want a buff ZvT? Make Hive required spire OR Infestation Pit. Make Ultra cavern requiring infestation pit, like GS require Spire. Change the SH into something fun to watch and play. Tweak the viper into something useful vs Bio and less stronger vs mech.

Want a mech / biomech buff? Make Thor a good DCA. Maybe make the bunker able to welcome HB (for fun !). Make the Tank a good anti-ground. Make the mine really useful in defense, mapcontrol and worst in offense. Make it a minnefield launcher.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
August 13 2013 09:50 GMT
#660
On August 13 2013 18:30 Tsubbi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 18:17 syriuszonito wrote:
On August 13 2013 18:06 Snowbear wrote:
On August 13 2013 18:02 MattD wrote:
On August 13 2013 17:56 Snowbear wrote:
I'm getting SICK of all these zergs acting like TvZ is TERRAN FAVOURED. Stop that. Seriously. Check out the GM ladder and you will notice how zergs are doing BETTER against terrans than terrans are doing against zerg. Yes, some zergs are losing in tournaments. But god forbid that the terrans they lose to are just better!

I also wondered why those zergs don't constantly link aligulac reports, like they did a month ago. Then I checked the site and I saw TvZ 51%. http://aligulac.com/reports. Seriously guys??? Trying to create the end of WOL all over again? Blizz is nice and gives a faster overseer and better vipers, but if you read the zerg comments then "it is not enough". Really, what is wrong with you guys?

So sad that 1 unit forces zerg micro, and oooohh it has to go down ASAP! So sad



You should actually try playing the game, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Terran reaches a point where the have so much bio and so many widow mines its impossible for zerg to get a cost efficient engagement, no one is saying the match up is un-winnable by any means, but most people acknowledge there are some issues with it. Percentages don't tell you shit about how the match up plays out.

I'd like to see you micro against 10-15 widow mines and come out of it decently


I play the game. I had to practice for 3 years to be able to get my micro up. I need to split like a madman. That's insanely hard. I need to multitask like a beast. I need to drop everywhere, while moving my army, burrowing in time, splitting my marines and actually targetting with my mines. Oh, and meanwhile I need to macro. Not hard enough?

But you poor puppy need need to split his ling bling now? You can't 1a anymore like in WOL? How unacceptable! Let's ask for widowmine nerfs.

And by the terran reaches so much 3-3 bio and mines, you should've moved away from muta ling bling. Your race is created for techswitches so please...

And "percentages don't tell us shit"? That's easy. Then I claim that ultralisks and broodlords are too strong. Why? Because it feels that way. Nooo noo noo, don't show me stats, they don't count! My own feeling is what counts. See what I did there?

You claim that something is strong, with 0 backup, just like you did in WOL. Blizzard listened in WOL, and the whole matchup went in zergs favour. Why? Because there was not a single problem with TvZ. If you change a matchup where there are no problems, then you create a problem. And so we went into 1 year of zerg domination.


This post is just so bad, are you trolling?


its a standard snowbear post, wonder why he gets away with it lol


Oh, it's just a standard Tsubbi post, wonder why he gets away with it, lol.

+ Show Spoiler +
See what I did there?

Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2142
Shuttle 1014
Dewaltoss 67
Hm[arnc] 39
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft313
C9.Mang0288
Mew2King164
RuFF_SC257
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2351
League of Legends
• Lourlo1255
• Rush975
• Stunt340
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.