• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8480 users

WCS America Qualifier so far - Page 24

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 42 Next All
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
April 22 2013 03:01 GMT
#461
On April 22 2013 11:59 Laryleprakon wrote:
I'm curious what the 23 IPl people Blizzard hired are doing, I would have thought they could have helped make sure both qualifiers ran smoothly.


EU qualifier ran pretty smoothly, broadcast well, u can debate about that. But i have not heard any negative sentiments from proplayers about registering, rules and brackets....
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 22 2013 03:02 GMT
#462
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

ah okay, sorry for make you busy with this.

I was preparing for play against Miya for whole night and even I was dreaming that i play PvZ with a strategy.
But then I needed to play against Apoc who is one of my best friend in the world, also team member.
I really wanted to him make a spot on premier with great performance but when I saw the changed bracket, I was like "wtf is it.... wtf.. wtf..... " I couldn't think anything then, I and Apoc are really need to win something like WCS since we have no Dreamhack, GSL etc.

but anyway, If MLG was correct, I want to say sorry.


No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!

Well this fictional SC2 player with 5 hungry children should get a different job so he can feed them? Seriously, you are going to make the "He can't feed his babies because of what MLG did to him!" argument?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 22 2013 03:03 GMT
#463
On April 22 2013 12:01 govie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:59 Laryleprakon wrote:
I'm curious what the 23 IPl people Blizzard hired are doing, I would have thought they could have helped make sure both qualifiers ran smoothly.


EU qualifier ran pretty smoothly, broadcast well, u can debate about that. But i have not heard any negative sentiments from proplayers about registering, rules and brackets....

Shuttle almost didn't get in because of the way the sign ups were set up. One of the TL members gave up his slot so Shuttle could compete and he qualified. But ESL didn't do anything to make sure he got into the bracket, it was a third party.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 03:05:03
April 22 2013 03:04 GMT
#464
On April 22 2013 12:03 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:01 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:59 Laryleprakon wrote:
I'm curious what the 23 IPl people Blizzard hired are doing, I would have thought they could have helped make sure both qualifiers ran smoothly.


EU qualifier ran pretty smoothly, broadcast well, u can debate about that. But i have not heard any negative sentiments from proplayers about registering, rules and brackets....

Shuttle almost didn't get in because of the way the sign ups were set up. One of the TL members gave up his slot so Shuttle could compete and he qualified. But ESL didn't do anything to make sure he got into the bracket, it was a third party.


The difference, ESL didn't DQ shuttle. Don't you get it ?

If you know your system could cause this kind of troubles, you have to be lenient towards some kind of stuff, specially when you are talking about the motherfucking Comm.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 03:07:58
April 22 2013 03:05 GMT
#465
On April 22 2013 11:58 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:54 m4inbrain wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

ah okay, sorry for make you busy with this.

I was preparing for play against Miya for whole night and even I was dreaming that i play PvZ with a strategy.
But then I needed to play against Apoc who is one of my best friend in the world, also team member.
I really wanted to him make a spot on premier with great performance but when I saw the changed bracket, I was like "wtf is it.... wtf.. wtf..... " I couldn't think anything then, I and Apoc are really need to win something like WCS since we have no Dreamhack, GSL etc.

but anyway, If MLG was correct, I want to say sorry.


No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


I need to get over something? Didn't you just say one post ago that nothing was MLGs fault, and i have to get over something?

All i said is MLG fucked up on several occasions. Period. There's ONE guy in this thread (and all the others) that does not get over this fact and proves it with statements like "doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.". And that's you, sorry.

Not to mention that you're kind of a leaf in the wind, saying "MLG did nothing wrong" and when you get called out on it you refer to "its just human to make mistakes". What now?

Sorry, that came off more aggressive than I meant it to be. I'm kinda tired. I won't say they didn't make mistakes, but nothing worth the freaking out that is going on. And a lot of those mistakes were made in response to some really stupid shit done by players, or by not responding fast enough.

Its not that I think they ran a flawless event. I am just saying that they didn't make any mistakes I thing are worth getting upset about.


Guess it's okay, same goes for me (and i'm from the EU, its 5:00 in the morning...... Qq).

Well, maybe it's nothing to get hysterical over, i might agree there. But some things are just fubar, the hwangsin-thing for example. A player wasting a whole day because someone f'ed up at MLGs side, that's worth getting upset about. That's what being a "fan" is about.

And yeah, people did stupid stuff like cheating, or smurfing (even though i still think a ban was too harsh), but that's by far not the only thing that got screwed up - just keep in mind the brackets, and actually the whole format (casting from replays with outcomes already being known etc, can't word it better now since i'm really tired).

Still, that's the first answer from your side that actually seems legit and like a personal opinion, which is fine to me. I accept it (this way) - but you kinda played the devils advocate too stronk a couple of times, that's why you got all the flak. Just keep real, then discussions are way easier to handle for all sides.

I'm sorry if this post doesn't make sense, i'm sleepy as hell and will go to bed now. Have fun though.

PS: fanboy. ;>

Shuttle almost didn't get in because of the way the sign ups were set up. One of the TL members gave up his slot so Shuttle could compete and he qualified. But ESL didn't do anything to make sure he got into the bracket, it was a third party.


You see.. That's exactly what happened with Comm.. Do you see the difference in outcome though? ESL did not make sure he got into the bracket, but they did not DQ the "third party" like MLG did. Get it?
Awesomeness
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany1361 Posts
April 22 2013 03:05 GMT
#466
On April 22 2013 11:50 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:48 Awesomeness wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:39 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:36 s3rp wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:34 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:31 stuchiu wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:26 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:22 stuchiu wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:18 AgentW wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:17 ChaosShadow wrote:
[quote]

Maybe so, but that then calls into question the validity of the whole tournament due to swapping of players and brackets after games had already been played and people had already been knocked out. The only fair way of doing something like swapping entire brackets would be to re-do everything.

That's fair, but we live in a world in which that doesn't work logistically. In my opinion, they did what was best at the point at which they had discovered their error.


The first day of Premier WCS NA is on April 29. They could have just re-run the qualifier with enough time.

So what about the players that qualified, they just lose out because a hacker played in the event? Or because a Hyun played when he wasn't supposed to? Or because Comm used an account he wasn't supposed to? If we want to talk about not fair, that would be the worst thing MLG could to players who did nothing wrong.


Keep playing out the bracket as if it's an MLG and have the top 4 qualify or something like that. Make another new qualifier for the other 4.


I don't think that is an option and its not really any of the other players fault that all this happened. MLG didn't know all these people were going to do this crazy shit.


Should have had more people running the tournament then so potential problem can be identified and dealt with earlier. Or run more than 1 fucking tournament for the whole damn qualifier.

That is a valid argument or over more days. But live and learn. But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault. I don't know how to prepare for an professional player trying to qualify on someone else's account. That is just so stupid I still can't believe they tried it.


People have been using other player's accounts on other servers all the time in wol. They didn't share the account in the tournament, he didn't pretend not to be somebody else and it was THE ONLY way for him to play in the tournament.

No, he played under someone else's MLG account that they use to register players for events. He was pretending(though poorly because he used Comm) to be someone else. It had nothing to do with a battlenet account.


I'm not saying that he didn't brake the rules here. But the problem is that he should have been in the tournament in the first place and MLG should have had the decency to look the other way here, because THEY screwed up. It's not like he was maphacking or anything and this didn't affect any other players in the tournament, having a wrong MLG-account should be a warning or something and not a disqualification. To have the player play all the way to the final round an then disqualify him is just a fucking disgusting move.

Why you can't admit that MLG screwed up on multiple occasions in this tournament is beyond me.
xlord 5:0
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
April 22 2013 03:06 GMT
#467
On April 22 2013 12:02 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

ah okay, sorry for make you busy with this.

I was preparing for play against Miya for whole night and even I was dreaming that i play PvZ with a strategy.
But then I needed to play against Apoc who is one of my best friend in the world, also team member.
I really wanted to him make a spot on premier with great performance but when I saw the changed bracket, I was like "wtf is it.... wtf.. wtf..... " I couldn't think anything then, I and Apoc are really need to win something like WCS since we have no Dreamhack, GSL etc.

but anyway, If MLG was correct, I want to say sorry.


No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!

Well this fictional SC2 player with 5 hungry children should get a different job so he can feed them? Seriously, you are going to make the "He can't feed his babies because of what MLG did to him!" argument?


U really do not understand do you? how old are you really? U pay rent/mortgage, then u must know why the job and getting payed is important!
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 22 2013 03:08 GMT
#468
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

ah okay, sorry for make you busy with this.

I was preparing for play against Miya for whole night and even I was dreaming that i play PvZ with a strategy.
But then I needed to play against Apoc who is one of my best friend in the world, also team member.
I really wanted to him make a spot on premier with great performance but when I saw the changed bracket, I was like "wtf is it.... wtf.. wtf..... " I couldn't think anything then, I and Apoc are really need to win something like WCS since we have no Dreamhack, GSL etc.

but anyway, If MLG was correct, I want to say sorry.


No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!


i love it, this might go in my sig
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 22 2013 03:09 GMT
#469
On April 22 2013 12:06 govie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:02 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

ah okay, sorry for make you busy with this.

I was preparing for play against Miya for whole night and even I was dreaming that i play PvZ with a strategy.
But then I needed to play against Apoc who is one of my best friend in the world, also team member.
I really wanted to him make a spot on premier with great performance but when I saw the changed bracket, I was like "wtf is it.... wtf.. wtf..... " I couldn't think anything then, I and Apoc are really need to win something like WCS since we have no Dreamhack, GSL etc.

but anyway, If MLG was correct, I want to say sorry.


No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!

Well this fictional SC2 player with 5 hungry children should get a different job so he can feed them? Seriously, you are going to make the "He can't feed his babies because of what MLG did to him!" argument?


U really do not understand do you? how old are you really? U pay rent/mortgage, then u must know why the job and getting payed is important!

I have both. As previously stated I work at a law firm. And sometimes I make mistakes at both and people get over it. Sometimes it even costs people money. It happens and we all move on, understanding that no one meant for the mistake to happen.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Baroninthetree
Profile Joined August 2012
United States473 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 03:10:51
April 22 2013 03:09 GMT
#470
On April 22 2013 12:05 Awesomeness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:50 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Awesomeness wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:39 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:36 s3rp wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:34 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:31 stuchiu wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:26 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:22 stuchiu wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:18 AgentW wrote:
[quote]
That's fair, but we live in a world in which that doesn't work logistically. In my opinion, they did what was best at the point at which they had discovered their error.


The first day of Premier WCS NA is on April 29. They could have just re-run the qualifier with enough time.

So what about the players that qualified, they just lose out because a hacker played in the event? Or because a Hyun played when he wasn't supposed to? Or because Comm used an account he wasn't supposed to? If we want to talk about not fair, that would be the worst thing MLG could to players who did nothing wrong.


Keep playing out the bracket as if it's an MLG and have the top 4 qualify or something like that. Make another new qualifier for the other 4.


I don't think that is an option and its not really any of the other players fault that all this happened. MLG didn't know all these people were going to do this crazy shit.


Should have had more people running the tournament then so potential problem can be identified and dealt with earlier. Or run more than 1 fucking tournament for the whole damn qualifier.

That is a valid argument or over more days. But live and learn. But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault. I don't know how to prepare for an professional player trying to qualify on someone else's account. That is just so stupid I still can't believe they tried it.


People have been using other player's accounts on other servers all the time in wol. They didn't share the account in the tournament, he didn't pretend not to be somebody else and it was THE ONLY way for him to play in the tournament.

No, he played under someone else's MLG account that they use to register players for events. He was pretending(though poorly because he used Comm) to be someone else. It had nothing to do with a battlenet account.


I'm not saying that he didn't brake the rules here. But the problem is that he should have been in the tournament in the first place and MLG should have had the decency to look the other way here, because THEY screwed up. It's not like he was maphacking or anything and this didn't affect any other players in the tournament, having a wrong MLG-account should be a warning or something and not a disqualification. To have the player play all the way to the final round an then disqualify him is just a fucking disgusting move.

Why you can't admit that MLG screwed up on multiple occasions in this tournament is beyond me.

MLG screw up so bad that they don't dare to admit it.
Not even letting a Chinese champion into a 512 group is hilarious. And DQ someone for using other account is disgusting.
Spooony
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom108 Posts
April 22 2013 03:12 GMT
#471
On April 22 2013 12:09 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:06 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:02 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

ah okay, sorry for make you busy with this.

I was preparing for play against Miya for whole night and even I was dreaming that i play PvZ with a strategy.
But then I needed to play against Apoc who is one of my best friend in the world, also team member.
I really wanted to him make a spot on premier with great performance but when I saw the changed bracket, I was like "wtf is it.... wtf.. wtf..... " I couldn't think anything then, I and Apoc are really need to win something like WCS since we have no Dreamhack, GSL etc.

but anyway, If MLG was correct, I want to say sorry.


No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!

Well this fictional SC2 player with 5 hungry children should get a different job so he can feed them? Seriously, you are going to make the "He can't feed his babies because of what MLG did to him!" argument?


U really do not understand do you? how old are you really? U pay rent/mortgage, then u must know why the job and getting payed is important!

I have both. As previously stated I work at a law firm. And sometimes I make mistakes at both and people get over it. Sometimes it even costs people money. It happens and we all move on, understanding that no one meant for the mistake to happen.

If you work at a law firm you should understand better than anyone that certain mistakes people don't just "get over."
-- "Getting Nerd Chills From Gosu Starcraft Thrills" -- MKP, DeMuslim, Sheth, Polt, Grubby &Thorzain fighting! --
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 22 2013 03:12 GMT
#472
On April 22 2013 12:05 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:58 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:54 m4inbrain wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

ah okay, sorry for make you busy with this.

I was preparing for play against Miya for whole night and even I was dreaming that i play PvZ with a strategy.
But then I needed to play against Apoc who is one of my best friend in the world, also team member.
I really wanted to him make a spot on premier with great performance but when I saw the changed bracket, I was like "wtf is it.... wtf.. wtf..... " I couldn't think anything then, I and Apoc are really need to win something like WCS since we have no Dreamhack, GSL etc.

but anyway, If MLG was correct, I want to say sorry.


No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


I need to get over something? Didn't you just say one post ago that nothing was MLGs fault, and i have to get over something?

All i said is MLG fucked up on several occasions. Period. There's ONE guy in this thread (and all the others) that does not get over this fact and proves it with statements like "doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.". And that's you, sorry.

Not to mention that you're kind of a leaf in the wind, saying "MLG did nothing wrong" and when you get called out on it you refer to "its just human to make mistakes". What now?

Sorry, that came off more aggressive than I meant it to be. I'm kinda tired. I won't say they didn't make mistakes, but nothing worth the freaking out that is going on. And a lot of those mistakes were made in response to some really stupid shit done by players, or by not responding fast enough.

Its not that I think they ran a flawless event. I am just saying that they didn't make any mistakes I thing are worth getting upset about.


Guess it's okay, same goes for me (and i'm from the EU, its 5:00 in the morning...... Qq).

Well, maybe it's nothing to get hysterical over, i might agree there. But some things are just fubar, the hwangsin-thing for example. A player wasting a whole day because someone f'ed up at MLGs side, that's worth getting upset about. That's what being a "fan" is about.

And yeah, people did stupid stuff like cheating, or smurfing (even though i still think a ban was too harsh), but that's by far not the only thing that got screwed up - just keep in mind the brackets, and actually the whole format (casting from replays with outcomes already being known etc, can't word it better now since i'm really tired).

Still, that's the first answer from your side that actually seems legit and like a personal opinion, which is fine to me. I accept it (this way) - but you kinda played the devils advocate too stronk a couple of times, that's why you got all the flak. Just keep real, then discussions are way easier to handle for all sides.

I'm sorry if this post doesn't make sense, i'm sleepy as hell and will go to bed now. Have fun though.

PS: fanboy. ;>

Show nested quote +
Shuttle almost didn't get in because of the way the sign ups were set up. One of the TL members gave up his slot so Shuttle could compete and he qualified. But ESL didn't do anything to make sure he got into the bracket, it was a third party.


You see.. That's exactly what happened with Comm.. Do you see the difference in outcome though? ESL did not make sure he got into the bracket, but they did not DQ the "third party" like MLG did. Get it?

Yes, but they told ESL what they were doing. If Comm and his team had told MLG and they said no, you can't do it, I would say MLG was being unreasonable. But the way Comm did it without telling anyone and then getting "caught" makes me fall on the side of DQing him.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 03:13:25
April 22 2013 03:12 GMT
#473
On April 22 2013 12:09 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:06 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:02 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

ah okay, sorry for make you busy with this.

I was preparing for play against Miya for whole night and even I was dreaming that i play PvZ with a strategy.
But then I needed to play against Apoc who is one of my best friend in the world, also team member.
I really wanted to him make a spot on premier with great performance but when I saw the changed bracket, I was like "wtf is it.... wtf.. wtf..... " I couldn't think anything then, I and Apoc are really need to win something like WCS since we have no Dreamhack, GSL etc.

but anyway, If MLG was correct, I want to say sorry.


No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!

Well this fictional SC2 player with 5 hungry children should get a different job so he can feed them? Seriously, you are going to make the "He can't feed his babies because of what MLG did to him!" argument?


U really do not understand do you? how old are you really? U pay rent/mortgage, then u must know why the job and getting payed is important!

I have both. As previously stated I work at a law firm. And sometimes I make mistakes at both and people get over it. Sometimes it even costs people money. It happens and we all move on, understanding that no one meant for the mistake to happen.


When a caraccident happens and its your fault. The guy gets his legs torn off and is an invalide. He cant work because of ur fault. Ill bet there are laywers enough out there that will get him payed his damages and future damages.
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 22 2013 03:14 GMT
#474
On April 22 2013 12:12 Spooony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:09 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:06 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:02 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

[quote]

No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!

Well this fictional SC2 player with 5 hungry children should get a different job so he can feed them? Seriously, you are going to make the "He can't feed his babies because of what MLG did to him!" argument?


U really do not understand do you? how old are you really? U pay rent/mortgage, then u must know why the job and getting payed is important!

I have both. As previously stated I work at a law firm. And sometimes I make mistakes at both and people get over it. Sometimes it even costs people money. It happens and we all move on, understanding that no one meant for the mistake to happen.

If you work at a law firm you should understand better than anyone that certain mistakes people don't just "get over."

I know that as well and I am really good at identifying what those are. MLG didn't make any of those tonight in my opinion. Their mistakes were minor or were caused by players being idiots.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Baroninthetree
Profile Joined August 2012
United States473 Posts
April 22 2013 03:15 GMT
#475
On April 22 2013 12:12 govie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:09 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:06 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:02 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

[quote]

No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!

Well this fictional SC2 player with 5 hungry children should get a different job so he can feed them? Seriously, you are going to make the "He can't feed his babies because of what MLG did to him!" argument?


U really do not understand do you? how old are you really? U pay rent/mortgage, then u must know why the job and getting payed is important!

"Mistakes happened and we move on." That's exactly what's wrong with MLG, and the world.
I have both. As previously stated I work at a law firm. And sometimes I make mistakes at both and people get over it. Sometimes it even costs people money. It happens and we all move on, understanding that no one meant for the mistake to happen.


When a caraccident happens and its your fault. The guy gets his legs torn off and is an invalide. He cant work because of ur fault. Ill bet there are laywers enough out there that will get him payed his damages and future damages.



User was warned for this post
Baroninthetree
Profile Joined August 2012
United States473 Posts
April 22 2013 03:16 GMT
#476
On April 22 2013 12:15 Baroninthetree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:12 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:09 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:06 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:02 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
[quote]

And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

[quote]

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!

Well this fictional SC2 player with 5 hungry children should get a different job so he can feed them? Seriously, you are going to make the "He can't feed his babies because of what MLG did to him!" argument?


U really do not understand do you? how old are you really? U pay rent/mortgage, then u must know why the job and getting payed is important!

"Mistakes happened and we move on." That's exactly what's wrong with MLG, and the world.
I have both. As previously stated I work at a law firm. And sometimes I make mistakes at both and people get over it. Sometimes it even costs people money. It happens and we all move on, understanding that no one meant for the mistake to happen.


When a caraccident happens and its your fault. The guy gets his legs torn off and is an invalide. He cant work because of ur fault. Ill bet there are laywers enough out there that will get him payed his damages and future damages.


"Mistakes happened and we move on." That's exactly what's wrong with MLG, and the world.
Maleta
Profile Joined September 2012
Chile150 Posts
April 22 2013 03:18 GMT
#477
didn't like this at all... messy tournament... no brackets updates... lots of misinformation.... really bad... anyway... brace yourselves, DreamHack is coming next week!
Forward + Down + Downforward + Forward + Punch (Any) // F + QF + HP/MP/LP.... SHORYUKEN!!!
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 22 2013 03:18 GMT
#478
On April 22 2013 12:12 govie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:09 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:06 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:02 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault.


And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

[quote]

No need to apologize, you're right to be angry. Especially because you prepared for something, which was rendered useless by MLGs mistake.

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!

Well this fictional SC2 player with 5 hungry children should get a different job so he can feed them? Seriously, you are going to make the "He can't feed his babies because of what MLG did to him!" argument?


U really do not understand do you? how old are you really? U pay rent/mortgage, then u must know why the job and getting payed is important!

I have both. As previously stated I work at a law firm. And sometimes I make mistakes at both and people get over it. Sometimes it even costs people money. It happens and we all move on, understanding that no one meant for the mistake to happen.


When a caraccident happens and its your fault. The guy gets his legs torn off and is an invalide. He cant work because of ur fault. Ill bet there are laywers enough out there that will get him payed his damages and future damages.

I don't know what argument you are trying to make, but you are making it really poorly. Nothing that happened to day resembled someone losing a limb.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
April 22 2013 03:21 GMT
#479
On April 22 2013 12:18 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:12 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:09 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:06 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:02 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:58 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:53 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:50 govie wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:48 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:41 m4inbrain wrote:
[quote]

And so it starts again. F'ing up brackets and letting Hyun compete was of course not their fault. It was mine. I apologize.

[quote]

You know I work in law and we submit things to the court all the time. Two weeks ago I submitted something with the wrong caption(header to a court document) and my attorney got called on it in open court. You know what he said: "My paralegal must have made a mistake, but the facts of the motion are 100% correct" And the Judge responded that it happens to everyone if they do this long enough.

If it is good enough for Court, it is good enough for MLG. People make mistakes, in both law and SC2 events. Get over it.


Tell that to the progamers that need to feed there families, mlg is so freaking selfish. And now there stuck...

There are professional gamers out there with 5 hungry children trying to make ends meet? Why are they trying to feed their hungry children by playing SC2?


Because its there fucking job!

Well this fictional SC2 player with 5 hungry children should get a different job so he can feed them? Seriously, you are going to make the "He can't feed his babies because of what MLG did to him!" argument?


U really do not understand do you? how old are you really? U pay rent/mortgage, then u must know why the job and getting payed is important!

I have both. As previously stated I work at a law firm. And sometimes I make mistakes at both and people get over it. Sometimes it even costs people money. It happens and we all move on, understanding that no one meant for the mistake to happen.


When a caraccident happens and its your fault. The guy gets his legs torn off and is an invalide. He cant work because of ur fault. Ill bet there are laywers enough out there that will get him payed his damages and future damages.

I don't know what argument you are trying to make, but you are making it really poorly. Nothing that happened to day resembled someone losing a limb.


Ohh please... MLG fucked up in a way that progamers cant do there job right (exactly the same thing as with the caraccident). And u just wave it away, its not that simple. Go ask your laywerfriends.
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
semmeL
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany85 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 03:22:48
April 22 2013 03:21 GMT
#480
On April 22 2013 11:39 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:36 s3rp wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:34 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:31 stuchiu wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:26 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:22 stuchiu wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:18 AgentW wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:17 ChaosShadow wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:15 AgentW wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:13 m4inbrain wrote:
[quote]

Rigging brackets is "correcting things" now? If people played the wrong persons, just creating a bracket by hand willy nilly is not the way to fix it. Re-doing the whole thing would be, but not arbitrary changing the brackets as it fits best.

But that's not what they did. They had guys who lost in the winner's round drop down to play people in that same bracket in the loser's round. That's clearly a misstep, and they corrected it. Do you think that MLG rigged this so Quantic could teamkill?


Maybe so, but that then calls into question the validity of the whole tournament due to swapping of players and brackets after games had already been played and people had already been knocked out. The only fair way of doing something like swapping entire brackets would be to re-do everything.

That's fair, but we live in a world in which that doesn't work logistically. In my opinion, they did what was best at the point at which they had discovered their error.


The first day of Premier WCS NA is on April 29. They could have just re-run the qualifier with enough time.

So what about the players that qualified, they just lose out because a hacker played in the event? Or because a Hyun played when he wasn't supposed to? Or because Comm used an account he wasn't supposed to? If we want to talk about not fair, that would be the worst thing MLG could to players who did nothing wrong.


Keep playing out the bracket as if it's an MLG and have the top 4 qualify or something like that. Make another new qualifier for the other 4.


I don't think that is an option and its not really any of the other players fault that all this happened. MLG didn't know all these people were going to do this crazy shit.


Should have had more people running the tournament then so potential problem can be identified and dealt with earlier. Or run more than 1 fucking tournament for the whole damn qualifier.

That is a valid argument or over more days. But live and learn. But that still doesn't make any of what caused these problems their fault. I don't know how to prepare for an professional player trying to qualify on someone else's account. That is just so stupid I still can't believe they tried it.


Sure u can make mistakes, but the mistakes MLG did are just too big to just say "ohh, all is over just wait for the next one in 3-4 month".

WCS League/Point System as it is wont give u a good shot for a Season Final or even the WorldCup for this year if u are not in the Premier League after the first Qualifier. Pro Gaming isnt that well established and these players/teams rly needed the exposure WCS could get them.
Now they are way behind cause of how bad this Qualifier, that decided ur whole year most likely, had been run. The players that get into Premier/Challenger from it can plan this year way better on how to focus at sc2 instead of the others so they have an unfair advantage cause some other pro players didnt even had the chance to compete in it.
It just seems that MLG wanted to run this qualifier at minimum cost with maximum profit (trying to hide the results now and spreading the casting over days to make more money on ads also points into that direction)!!!!
With WCS being hyped like it was MLG should have expected a high number of players who wanted to compete in it, but they didnt get the manpower (more admins, more casters). Also it seems either the communication between MLG and the Players were very slow/bad or they just had not enough manpower as said before. But thats just no excuse for mistakes like that case with Hyun or giving some more in the NA scene known guys seeds into qualifier but not the WCS Champions from other Regions from last years WCS.

So MLG should have been better organized and should have informed the players/teams better and should have stepped up their game after they realized which mistakes they made, instead of trying to get away with this poor production and just getting the maximum amount of money out of it where sc2 is still popular in the western scene.


I cant support/watch any MLG product if they wont get their shit together and correct some mistakes they did.
I wont support Organizers who just want to milk out the profit, cause they know blizzard is pushing sc2 at the moment and with one more expansion to go that will also peak again in interest, but harming esports and not helping its growth cause of how poorly they run it
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE138
PiGStarcraft72
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 539
Rain 242
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever601
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox178
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5409
Other Games
summit1g6883
shahzam571
JimRising 487
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS94
Trikslyr47
Maynarde33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick747
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen188
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
24m
PiGStarcraft72
Kung Fu Cup
11h 24m
Stellar Fest
13h 24m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.