• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7475 users

GameHeart Overlay 2.0 - Page 36

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 45 Next All
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
February 12 2014 12:20 GMT
#701
Hey man! I am not sure what would cause that problem but I will pass it along to the MIT guys who understand that module better than I do!
Gameheart
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
February 14 2014 07:30 GMT
#702
Hey GH is there any chance you can upload the GH extension mod to Chinese server?
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 01:21:37
February 15 2014 01:20 GMT
#703
Unfortunately I am not sure how to do that. I don't think I have access to the Chinese server? All of the GameHeart modules are unlocked though so anyone can download them and reupload them to the Chinese server if they know how. I am doing constant updates though so it wouldn't receive any of those updates unfortunately...
Gameheart
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 04:15:20
February 15 2014 03:54 GMT
#704
On February 15 2014 10:20 GameHeart wrote:
Unfortunately I am not sure how to do that. I don't think I have access to the Chinese server? All of the GameHeart modules are unlocked though so anyone can download them and reupload them to the Chinese server if they know how. I am doing constant updates though so it wouldn't receive any of those updates unfortunately...

OK I'll see if I can upload them then!
BTW how can I track if there is an update for GH so I can know I need to update it on Chinese server?
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
February 15 2014 16:51 GMT
#705
Hmm that is a good question, I don't really post about it anywhere. Most of the updates are really minor, like adding new teams or tournaments to the logos module, or adding new maps to the maps module.
Gameheart
ColterTV
Profile Joined September 2010
Argentina163 Posts
February 16 2014 01:57 GMT
#706
Speaking on teams and logos, you really should make something to include only current logos. I bet a great percentage of included logos are disbanded or teams that dissapeared. Not sure how would you do to check they are current.. but somehow check that the logo still needs to be included. This would make the download smaller and faster for everyone
ColterTV Stream -> http://www.twitch.tv/ColterTV
dWarreN
Profile Joined May 2013
117 Posts
February 16 2014 02:06 GMT
#707
On February 16 2014 10:57 ColterTV wrote:
Speaking on teams and logos, you really should make something to include only current logos. I bet a great percentage of included logos are disbanded or teams that dissapeared. Not sure how would you do to check they are current.. but somehow check that the logo still needs to be included. This would make the download smaller and faster for everyone

Are logos even that big of a file individually?? Would removing one or two even make a difference?
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-21 18:10:53
February 21 2014 18:10 GMT
#708
On February 16 2014 10:57 ColterTV wrote:
Speaking on teams and logos, you really should make something to include only current logos. I bet a great percentage of included logos are disbanded or teams that dissapeared. Not sure how would you do to check they are current.. but somehow check that the logo still needs to be included. This would make the download smaller and faster for everyone


Its not that simple to remove logos unfortunately. It's actually a lot more work than just leaving them there.
Gameheart
ColterTV
Profile Joined September 2010
Argentina163 Posts
February 22 2014 19:54 GMT
#709
On February 22 2014 03:10 GameHeart wrote:
Its not that simple to remove logos unfortunately. It's actually a lot more work than just leaving them there.


I see
And doesn't make the mod slow down the game? I've noticed slow response when selecting team logos in the latest versions compared to when it was on every map. Or it is a consecuence of being a mod? Do you plan to add logos forever? Whats the plan? The list will be very long!
ColterTV Stream -> http://www.twitch.tv/ColterTV
And G
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany491 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 19:22:59
February 27 2014 19:11 GMT
#710
Would it be possible to implement something for casters to visually indicate and update their currently estimated winning chances for either player, like a bar or something? I could think of the following benefits:
  • New viewers will find it easier to follow the game as they have a grahical indication of how imortant e.g. a queen snipe or lack of certain information actually is.
  • You can go fetch yourself a coffee and when you come to the game you'll immediately be able to estimate the game much better than by just looking at the supply counts.
  • Rather than try to walk the thin line between overhyping and calling games before they're over, casters can "call" the game by adjusting the winning chances accordingly and still talk about what needs to happen for the game to turn around without seeming false.
  • With the standard two casters, significant differences between their assigned winning rates would be inherently interesting and worth to talk about even if there's nothing much happening on screen (e.g. during a weird basetrade situation, at the start of the game, or regarding an impending all-in).
  • Might be interesting to see which casters are really good at judging and predicting the game.
  • Will make epic comebacks even more (or at least more obviously) epic.
Two such percentage bars could easily fit nearly anywhere on the screen, or even be incorporated into the part with the player names in the top middle of the screen.

The main drawback, or rather difficulty, I see with this is that casters would need to consistently update their assessment of the game. Maybe that's overkill for the job of a caster, I don't know. It would probably be pretty lame if casters were to go crazy about how that one fungal changed the entire game and then not update the winning % bars until like half a minute later.

Or would this be redundant and superfluous anyway? I'd be especially interested in hearing the opinions of people with casting experience on this.
not a community mapmaker
BelleNOiR
Profile Joined April 2011
Czech Republic165 Posts
March 03 2014 06:41 GMT
#711
As a caster, I strongly disagree with this idea! Not so much because it would add more work (even though I cannot imagine me doing casting & observing at the same time AND keeping tabs on both mine AND my co-caster's % indicator), but more because well...

Why have any casters at all? When you can just have an observer who will change the win percentage every time something happens? People will figure out the rest, right? I mean part of the job of a caster is to be able to transfer the excitement I feel when I see certain things unfold in-game, onto the audience. I do this with how I use my words, voice, tone, volume etc, just as an actor or musician (yes, I am a musician as well). Having a percentage indicator like this would make half of my job completely redundant and useless. In a bigger picture - this would also potentially erase the casting style differences between many casters, for the same reasons.

Overall just a really really bad idea IMHO.

Belle
"Storm first, ask questions later." - BelleNOiR 2012
HeyImFinn
Profile Joined September 2011
United States250 Posts
March 11 2014 00:26 GMT
#712
Does the extension mod for this work with arcade games (ie Starbow)?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
iHirO
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1381 Posts
March 11 2014 00:51 GMT
#713
You can use a GameHeart overlay with Starbow, however if you're talking about stronger colours and upgrade countdowns then they wont work.
GraphicsThis is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?
HeyImFinn
Profile Joined September 2011
United States250 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-11 01:14:31
March 11 2014 01:00 GMT
#714
Ah, thank you.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
StarOFdadA
Profile Joined June 2012
Hong Kong33 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-20 00:14:26
March 20 2014 00:04 GMT
#715
Hello, Could you let it show a floating number (like XP point) which can tell us how many units are killed by a WM/ Banling when they kill units (especially Banling)? Thanks.
ColterTV
Profile Joined September 2010
Argentina163 Posts
April 09 2014 05:28 GMT
#716
Haven't heard any news about this in a while.. has development stopped?
ColterTV Stream -> http://www.twitch.tv/ColterTV
planetpatrick
Profile Joined August 2012
Ireland3 Posts
April 11 2014 14:49 GMT
#717
please someone make a stronger team color mod for custom games
to be or not to be
intOx_HH
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States30 Posts
May 04 2014 03:12 GMT
#718
It'd be nice if the link worked.
There's no time, man!
Penguinator
Profile Joined December 2010
United States837 Posts
May 04 2014 05:38 GMT
#719
I wonder if GameHeart will continue to be used in tournaments after today... kind of a big deal to not be able to resume from replay :/
Towelie.635
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
May 04 2014 05:41 GMT
#720
On May 04 2014 14:38 Penguinator wrote:
I wonder if GameHeart will continue to be used in tournaments after today... kind of a big deal to not be able to resume from replay :/


On May 04 2014 13:06 GameHeart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2014 12:57 Talionis wrote:
On May 04 2014 12:56 ZeromuS wrote:
wait what happened, i left for a bit after game 2.

But, everyone is complaining about gameheart or something?

apparently you can't resume from replay if you use gameheart


Yes you can. Somebody probably just doesn't actually know how to use the game recover function and is just blaming it on GameHeart as has happened a few times in the past. If there is a real problem I will look into it but I honestly doubt it based on the previous times this has come up.

"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 122
JuggernautJason63
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 588
Artosis 155
firebathero 78
Zeus 68
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever475
League of Legends
JimRising 441
Counter-Strike
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS98
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5642
Liquid`Hasu1592
Other Games
summit1g7150
shahzam529
byalli406
C9.Mang0163
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 46m
Stellar Fest
14h 46m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.