• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8070 users

GameHeart Overlay 2.0 - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 45 Next All
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 12 2013 10:04 GMT
#321
I think it's pretty damn cool GOM is putting your work to use. Your effort is inspirational.
Who dat ninja?
Emix_Squall
Profile Joined February 2012
France705 Posts
April 12 2013 10:06 GMT
#322
I was just wondering was this new observer layout for GSTL was and BOOOM, this thread goes back on top of the list!

Amazing work! This is such an awesome tool, I hope most tournaments and organizations pick it up!
mindjames
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Israel434 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 10:07:30
April 12 2013 10:06 GMT
#323
nm ;;
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
April 12 2013 10:08 GMT
#324
@graNite - Sorry I think it's just related to some negative feedback they had when the scores were not at the top of the screen. I don't really know for sure.

@Ketch - Thanks man. Definitely something I should look at. Another thing that shows up in the fog when using player vision are the production labels on buildings. I need to address both I think.
Gameheart
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
April 12 2013 10:19 GMT
#325
Uh where are the unit spell buttons?
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
darkshad30000
Profile Joined November 2011
France111 Posts
April 12 2013 10:20 GMT
#326
Fucking awesome! Love it!
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 12 2013 13:38 GMT
#327
On April 12 2013 19:19 digmouse wrote:
Uh where are the unit spell buttons?


Hidden, where they belong. I don't need to see buttons I can't click on.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
RinconH
Profile Joined April 2010
United States512 Posts
April 12 2013 13:47 GMT
#328
Is this your work that has made the GSL so awesome now? If so, good on ya!

Unrelated note: I love how GSL obs are now zooming out during battles. Was that possible in WOL?
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
April 12 2013 13:50 GMT
#329
On April 12 2013 22:38 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 19:19 digmouse wrote:
Uh where are the unit spell buttons?


Hidden, where they belong. I don't need to see buttons I can't click on.

It's useful to be able to see which spells/abilities have been researched, especially when casters are poor at checking/making sure the audience is aware.
HOLY CHECK!
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 12 2013 13:55 GMT
#330
On April 12 2013 22:50 Lonyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 22:38 Plansix wrote:
On April 12 2013 19:19 digmouse wrote:
Uh where are the unit spell buttons?


Hidden, where they belong. I don't need to see buttons I can't click on.

It's useful to be able to see which spells/abilities have been researched, especially when casters are poor at checking/making sure the audience is aware.


They have the production cue for that and it has never really been an issue with any of the matches I have seen GameHeart used. I find any of the command buttons to be useless clutter on the screen. Mini map and a few other features is the way to go.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 14:05:08
April 12 2013 14:04 GMT
#331
When hide-UI is used and the minimap is removed, so is the resource/population counter. Maybe the pop-resource info should still show up in the top right corner when that happens? I noticed that when they were using hide-UI during big fights between Life and Maru it was hard to tell who had come out ahead until they returned the UI and we could see the numbers again.
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 12 2013 14:14 GMT
#332
On April 12 2013 23:04 Waxangel wrote:
When hide-UI is used and the minimap is removed, so is the resource/population counter. Maybe the pop-resource info should still show up in the top right corner when that happens? I noticed that when they were using hide-UI during big fights between Life and Maru it was hard to tell who had come out ahead until they returned the UI and we could see the numbers again.


I think that is going to be a total production choice on their part and how they want to build the drama of the battle. I can see merits for not having it there and reasons to keep it there. There is a tension of not knowing how the player did until after the battle is done and the UI returns and its would be cool of the production crew could leverage that.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
bhfberserk
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada390 Posts
April 12 2013 15:39 GMT
#333
This looks amazing. We need all sc2 games to be observed like this immediately!!
I love the zooming out, but I think it would be awesome to have another extreme zoom out that sees the entire map (if possible), so you can see armies dancing around each other, or base trade scenario.
alvadr
Profile Joined May 2012
135 Posts
April 12 2013 15:42 GMT
#334
On April 12 2013 22:47 RinconH wrote:

Unrelated note: I love how GSL obs are now zooming out during battles. Was that possible in WOL?


That's part of Gameheart I believe
ZodaSoda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1191 Posts
April 12 2013 22:12 GMT
#335
Sorry Gameheart, I still prefer Blizzards victory animation =X
LiquipediaI'm the strongest Dragon that you've ever seen, You're gonna die motherfucker, I take up five screens. -Kraid
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
April 12 2013 22:19 GMT
#336
I prefer blizzard's victory animation too, but I'm not sure if he is able to make it work with his program. The info charts such as workers killed etc also look better as the blizzard default.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
ZodaSoda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1191 Posts
April 12 2013 23:14 GMT
#337
i assume to only way to call the Blizzard Victory screen is to actually end the match fully, which i think is something his map doesn't do since i think you can replay the map without having to reload it, maybe add a GSTL setting for calling victory screen and ending the map blizzard style? dunno been awhile since i was in the map editor
LiquipediaI'm the strongest Dragon that you've ever seen, You're gonna die motherfucker, I take up five screens. -Kraid
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
April 12 2013 23:27 GMT
#338
The reason I don't use the blizzard victory screen is because the observers in GameHeart are players with no units, not real observers. If I were to call the victory screen all it would do is show the race/name of the observer, and not the player who won the game.

Speaking of which, the Australian Cyber League is starting a tournament very shortly where they plan to use the GameHeart overlay. The version they are using is slightly older than the one used in GSTL last night and it does use the Blizzard victory screen (showing the observer's name/race instead of the player's) so you can see for yourself the issue.

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/ACL_SC2
Gameheart
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
April 12 2013 23:35 GMT
#339
I really like the interface, but I sorely miss the pop-info in the top-right corner. Being very accustomed to having it there through WoL, I find it a bit too hidden/non-obvious in the GSTL setup. I suppose it might just be a matter of getting accustomed to a new setup.
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
April 13 2013 02:16 GMT
#340
GameHeart currently being used in the ACL, check it out!
Gameheart
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Codebar 28
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1085
Mini 905
Soma 602
Shuttle 552
actioN 467
Rush 374
Light 316
ggaemo 311
Larva 293
Stork 293
[ Show more ]
BeSt 237
Horang2 216
Snow 170
hero 151
firebathero 120
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 106
Aegong 73
Zeus 71
Shine 60
Shinee 55
Liquid`Ret 39
Sharp 39
Sexy 35
JYJ 30
soO 27
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 26
zelot 17
Rock 14
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8648
qojqva2008
Dendi841
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1292
Fnx 776
x6flipin532
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5437
Grubby449
Other Games
singsing1479
B2W.Neo960
byalli496
Mlord330
ceh9288
Khaldor263
DeMusliM220
Liquid`VortiX159
KnowMe128
ArmadaUGS102
Beastyqt80
Trikslyr51
BRAT_OK 40
Railgan19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH249
• StrangeGG 73
• mYiSmile125
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV362
League of Legends
• Nemesis2469
• TFBlade774
Other Games
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 46m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.