• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9155 users

GameHeart Overlay 2.0 - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 45 Next All
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-13 02:40:57
April 13 2013 02:40 GMT
#341
On April 12 2013 22:55 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 22:50 Lonyo wrote:
On April 12 2013 22:38 Plansix wrote:
On April 12 2013 19:19 digmouse wrote:
Uh where are the unit spell buttons?


Hidden, where they belong. I don't need to see buttons I can't click on.

It's useful to be able to see which spells/abilities have been researched, especially when casters are poor at checking/making sure the audience is aware.


They have the production cue for that and it has never really been an issue with any of the matches I have seen GameHeart used. I find any of the command buttons to be useless clutter on the screen. Mini map and a few other features is the way to go.



But how am I supposed to know if Medivac Afterburners are off CD to escape the ground force?!
:ooo

I want to be able to know if it wasn't off CD, if it was and the player didn't use it.
The curse is real
darkshad30000
Profile Joined November 2011
France111 Posts
April 13 2013 15:41 GMT
#342
We can't download this overlay to try?
ChanmanV
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1156 Posts
April 13 2013 16:00 GMT
#343
On April 14 2013 00:41 darkshad30000 wrote:
We can't download this overlay to try?


These maps I believe are available in the arcade .. that right ryan?
Kambing
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1176 Posts
April 13 2013 16:12 GMT
#344
On April 14 2013 01:00 ChanmanV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2013 00:41 darkshad30000 wrote:
We can't download this overlay to try?


These maps I believe are available in the arcade .. that right ryan?


Yes, search for GameHeart in the Arcade.
darkshad30000
Profile Joined November 2011
France111 Posts
April 13 2013 16:24 GMT
#345
On April 14 2013 01:12 Kambing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2013 01:00 ChanmanV wrote:
On April 14 2013 00:41 darkshad30000 wrote:
We can't download this overlay to try?


These maps I believe are available in the arcade .. that right ryan?


Yes, search for GameHeart in the Arcade.



Ah ok thanks you!
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
April 13 2013 17:08 GMT
#346
pretty freaking sick.
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
ZodaSoda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1191 Posts
April 13 2013 20:34 GMT
#347
GameHeart with the default victory screen cant you cause a trigger that causes all players besides the winner to be defeated?
therefore making the victory screen show correctly or am i confused about something?
LiquipediaI'm the strongest Dragon that you've ever seen, You're gonna die motherfucker, I take up five screens. -Kraid
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
April 13 2013 21:02 GMT
#348
That would just show defeat for the observer.
Gameheart
Archerofaiur
Profile Joined August 2008
United States4101 Posts
April 14 2013 15:05 GMT
#349
Prolly not the worst solution.
http://sclegacy.com/news/28-scl/250-starcraftlegacy-macro-theorycrafting-contest-winners
Sissors
Profile Joined March 2012
1395 Posts
April 14 2013 19:05 GMT
#350
This has some very nice features, however few days back I watched a caster use GameHeart for the first time, and I was pretty confused in the beginning where the population and resources were. Of course they are pretty obvious and in hindsight it was stupid I couldnt find them, but still it is a bit confusing that it depends on the map that is used where a viewer should find information.
MalditoKyo
Profile Joined October 2010
France76 Posts
April 14 2013 19:18 GMT
#351
Fantastic job!
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-16 11:09:00
April 16 2013 11:08 GMT
#352
In my opinion the production tab is too wide. It is because of the space between the icons.


[image loading]
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Archerofaiur
Profile Joined August 2008
United States4101 Posts
April 16 2013 16:34 GMT
#353
Would look better if that was alittle closer. But its not a huge thing.
http://sclegacy.com/news/28-scl/250-starcraftlegacy-macro-theorycrafting-contest-winners
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-17 23:54:09
April 17 2013 23:53 GMT
#354
Last call for team/league and sponsor logos for awhile!

Sponsor logos are now needed for teams and leagues as well. Please read on to find out more information about this.

Hey guys, this is the last call for quite awhile to add logos to the GameHeart overlay. There are many tournaments and events picking up GameHeart all over the world and it would not hurt you to submit your logo just in case. Even very small teams are welcome. The deadline will be 48 hours from this post, on Friday April 19th at 5pm PST.

If you know someone involved in a team or league who would benefit from reading this post please share it with them, updating GameHeart is not a small task and once this next update goes out I will not be doing another one for awhile.

Sponsor logos are now supported by GameHeart (but not on the map itself, only in the interface/intros/victory screens). Turning sponsor logos on or off (whether for teams, league or both) is totally at the discretion of the individual event. Teams currently have no implementation for sponsor logos in the overlay but it is planned for the future, so submitting them now is good.

Even if your team or league is already in the overlay but you would like a different logo or higher quality logo used, now is the time to submit it.




Here is how to submit your logos and sponsors for addition to GameHeart:

TEAMS


Email submissions to TeamGameHeart@gmail.com

To get your TEAM logos into the GameHeart overlay they must be provided to me in a PNG or PSD format with a transparent background. TEAM logos go into the overlay in a 1x1 square format (248x248px). You may send them to me at any resolution you wish (though smaller than 248x248 is not recommended) and I will resize them as I add them to the overlay. Please name your team logos using the following format: "TEAM_Evil_Geniuses.png"

Here is an example. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49867307/Overlays/Logo Info/TEAM_Hyding_Breed.png

If your team has sponsors and you would like them to make it into the overlay in the future (this is something we are considering for the future) please provide them to me now. The format for how team sponsors will go into the overlay is undecided at the moment, but please put them all into one PNG or PSD image with a transparent background and use the following naming format: "TEAM_Evil_Geniuses_sponsors.png"

Here is an example. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49867307/Overlays/Logo Info/TEAM_Hyding_Breed_sponsors.png

Please stick to the file naming convention I have suggested because it helps me keep track of the over 100 logos already added to the overlay.


LEAGUES/EVENTS

Email submissions to TeamGameHeart@gmail.com

To get your LEAGUE or EVENT logo into the GameHeart overlay you will need to provide them to me in a PNG or PSD format with a transparent background. Event or league logos go into the overlay in a 2x1 horizontal format (600x300px). You may send them to me at any resolution you wish and I will resize it when I add it to the overlay if you prefer. Please name league or event logos using this format: "LEAGUE_ACL.png"

Here is an example. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49867307/Overlays/Logo Info/LEAGUE_ACL.png


Event or league SPONSOR logos go into the overlay in a 7x1 horizontal format (560x80px), and also need a transparent background. Again I can resize it if necessary. Please name the sponsor logos using this format: "LEAGUE_ACL_sponsors.png"

I don't have an example for this yet, but take a look at this to understand how the league sponsors go into the GameHeart overlay and it will help you understand. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49867307/Overlays/2013-04-09/disconnected_01.jpg

Please stick to the file naming convention I have suggested because it helps me keep track of the over 100 logos already added to the overlay.



What if I need to change sponsors in the future?

This isn’t a problem, though I cannot promise a change overnight. You just need to resubmit your updated sponsor logos and I will add them in the next GameHeart update.



If you have any questions or feel I have left out some crucial piece of information please let me know. Thank you all so much for your time.
Gameheart
Zax19
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Czech Republic1136 Posts
April 18 2013 00:22 GMT
#355
Woah, that league layout is slick. What’s the feedback on the position of supply, resources and such? Wouldn’t it fit at the top? I’d guess that people prefer them at the top so I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to keep them at the bottom.
Really Blizz, really? - Darnell
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-18 01:45:10
April 18 2013 01:37 GMT
#356
I am not really going to discuss resources being in the top right. While I understand there are a number of people who want this there are a lot of reasons I do not want to do it, and explaining those reasons has a 0% chance of changing their mind. So it just isn't worth it.

I have been working on observer interfaces for over a year. I have considered just about every layout possibility and weighed the pros and cons of each. I believe the best way to present an SC2 game for a spectator is by consolidating information to the bottom of the screen and leaving the top as open as possible.
Gameheart
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
April 18 2013 02:45 GMT
#357
wowowow. This is amazing.
Pandonetho
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada321 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-18 03:15:58
April 18 2013 03:11 GMT
#358
Is it possible to change the symmetry of the resource layout? My eyes are naturally used to reading from left to right, and when I look to the right side of the screen it takes a bit of adjustment having to read gas first, then minerals, as opposed to being able to easily compare both players' mineral and gas count if they were in the same order.

Edit: Nevermind, the other layout options work great as an alternative.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
April 18 2013 03:25 GMT
#359
I'm one of those who prefer resources in top right. I wonder if tournaments can program to change it on their own if they want to.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Zax19
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Czech Republic1136 Posts
April 18 2013 08:42 GMT
#360
On April 18 2013 10:37 GameHeart wrote:
I am not really going to discuss resources being in the top right. While I understand there are a number of people who want this there are a lot of reasons I do not want to do it, and explaining those reasons has a 0% chance of changing their mind. So it just isn't worth it.

I have been working on observer interfaces for over a year. I have considered just about every layout possibility and weighed the pros and cons of each. I believe the best way to present an SC2 game for a spectator is by consolidating information to the bottom of the screen and leaving the top as open as possible.

I didn’t mean to push your buttons, just that it seems counterintuitive for people who play the game. I understand that you’re trying to concentrate on one refined layout instead of spreading yourself over various versions depending on what people suggest. On a different note, are people using the “drawing tool”? I don’t think I’ve seen it in the GSTL and such.
Really Blizz, really? - Darnell
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O172
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft302
Nina 123
ViBE78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14519
ZZZero.O 154
firebathero 103
Hyuk 68
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm126
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 990
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g7728
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck345
JimRising 328
ToD252
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 38
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur213
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 22m
INu's Battles
13h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.