• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Apollo.Intellige ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8716 users

1 Month later... Is Queen Range still too strong [TvZ]? -…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 136 Next
This thread is going nowhere and I'm tired of dealing with it. Either drop the personal attacks and whining and replace it with actual discussion or it'll be closed.

12:09 KST Page 98
Frex
Profile Joined March 2012
Finland888 Posts
June 21 2012 13:51 GMT
#721
Blizzard really failed, look even at the current Grandmaster stats:

Protoss - 38.5% (268)
Terran - 23.8% (166)
Zerg - 35.4% (247)

You can find these stats here http://sc2ranks.com/stats/league/all/1/all

Until now in GM the lowest representation has been during patch 1.3.5. when Zerg had 29.3%, now compare that to Terran having 23.8% right now...
Tryagain4free
Profile Joined March 2012
81 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 13:56:19
June 21 2012 13:53 GMT
#722
On June 21 2012 22:37 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 22:36 Tryagain4free wrote:
On June 21 2012 22:31 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
On June 21 2012 22:24 Tryagain4free wrote:
On June 21 2012 22:08 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
On June 21 2012 21:42 avc wrote:
On June 21 2012 20:57 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Terran now makes up 23.2% of GM Spots, lowest ever by any race.
Source


Can you stop spreading your stupid selectively chosen statistics please, you're not contributing to discussion, you're just trying to promote irrational complaints.

The thread you created on the subject was already locked, give up already.

Also it's 23.8% not 23.2%, I guess you're so happy to spread misinformation that you didn't even read that the fool on Reddit corrected his post from 23.2 to 23.8. I mean you might have thought to look at the actual page before posting it all over TL.net, but I guess not.

Oh I'm sorry, I posted 0.6% off. I must be an idiot. Maybe I should stop posting facts that give some statistical facts that disagree with your opinion.
/s off



Hey NeWeNiyaLord!

Calm down a bit, cause there ain't no reason to freak out. In his latest comment, avc may have appeared to go a bit over the top with his 0;6 percent issue. But besides some healthy bias, he is one of the zerg players that atleast admit terran problems post patch, and even came up with some ideas about buffing terran lategame units.

If I am not mistaken, his main issue with the discussion atm is the point in time. In his eyes it's a bit too early to judge.

Anyways, I think you are doing a good job on keeping track of the latest numbers of ZvT. And as much as i like most of avc's comments, I am under the impression, that we are seeing a somewhat severe trend in favour of zerg. With every day it becomes a bit harder to negate this, at least in my eyes.

Never before did we hear such a huge amount of distinct top korean terran voices, speaking out against the current state of the MU. This is quite unique, and it is hard to ignore for much longer.

So keep up your work and your spirit and let's keep this civil.

Again sorry, /posted I'm sorry in a edit/ But this dude has been quoting me all day saying these facts dont matter. But I've adressed them in my post above. hopefully that clearifies abit.



No problem, happens to all of us sometimes.

I think you made your points quite clear, and any further discussion will be improved by your clarifications. Keep fighting the good fight!

I got to say, Your one positive dude. Thumbs up


Thx! Maybe thats because I am not a fan boy of a certain race, but of certain player(types) of all three races. This allowes me to keep emotions out of my comments (for the most time). If I were a terran ladderjoe, I would probably bitch all day .
I have been following the game and the ballance issues since beta, and I welcomed most of the nerfs to terran. That changed with the ghost nerf, which turned out to be a bad patch imo. And for the latest patch, even the more reasonable part of the zerg community is finding the current state of the MU somewhat questionable.
I think terran is overnerfed and UP, especially lategame. So when I was arguing for stim nerf and blueflame nerf in the past, it seems fair to argue against what I find the worst patch ever in the present. But this just my opinion, and zerg players may come up with valuable arguments, why this was needed.
What I must say is, that I'm pretty surprised about some comments in this thread, calling the standard hellion opnener op in some way. This was standard for 1 year or so. Maybe I missed out the discussion about this, but I for sure was not aware of this beeing an issue for higher level zergs at all.

What is your opinion on this?

NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
June 21 2012 13:53 GMT
#723
On June 21 2012 22:51 Rokoz wrote:
Blizzard really failed, look even at the current Grandmaster stats:

Protoss - 38.5% (268)
Terran - 23.8% (166)
Zerg - 35.4% (247)

You can find these stats here http://sc2ranks.com/stats/league/all/1/all

Until now in GM the lowest representation has been during patch 1.3.5. when Zerg had 29.3%, now compare that to Terran having 23.8% right now...

Beware! You might just be witch burned for giving facts that doesn't imply balance!
/jk
Posted this a few posts back for another reason then balance and got shut down for balance whining! Dangerous territory!
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
Frex
Profile Joined March 2012
Finland888 Posts
June 21 2012 13:55 GMT
#724
On June 21 2012 22:53 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 22:51 Rokoz wrote:
Blizzard really failed, look even at the current Grandmaster stats:

Protoss - 38.5% (268)
Terran - 23.8% (166)
Zerg - 35.4% (247)

You can find these stats here http://sc2ranks.com/stats/league/all/1/all

Until now in GM the lowest representation has been during patch 1.3.5. when Zerg had 29.3%, now compare that to Terran having 23.8% right now...

Beware! You might just be witch burned for giving facts that doesn't imply balance!
/jk
Posted this a few posts back for another reason then balance and got shut down for balance whining! Dangerous territory!


I actually just got temp banned last week for balance whining :D but I'm not going to stop!
Naphal
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2099 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 13:57:55
June 21 2012 13:55 GMT
#725
On June 21 2012 22:43 HellionDrop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 22:08 Naphal wrote:
It's basically impossible for a terran with the same skill level as the zerg to win.

100% agreed, and for casuals, it is the same with protoss, that is how terran got pushed down on ladder and has the lowest representation in all leagues except silver and bronze, because that is kinda where you end up...

i consider MVP the best player of sc2, when he says "mech does not work in TvP" artosis comments become a running joke.
and now MKP and even DRG speak up against the current situation? seems this discussion is over apart from the few butthurt casual ladderjoes trying to justify their recent successes...

at least i was not bragging when i did only cloaked banshees 1 month after release <.< and now i should go back to bansheecheese? not to win no, to remove creep? with a raven? a BCrush costs the same you know? and is way cooler...



lmao, be real. even assuming that terran is harder to play, the difference won't be that big. just go play another race and see how far you can get. most people just like to make excuse for their shortcomings, i understand that balance can affect your play, but the likelihood that a brozne terran is a master in another race is small.

being a terran player myself, i don't like so many nerfs, too, but many people just aren't that good.


its enough if most terrans get pushed down a third of a league, or even less <.<
and i do play all random in teamgames, but i want to stick with terran for 1v1 because i dislike the other mirrormatchups.

also i think it is funny how people argue that protoss or zerg players are inherently better overall, and how many people really still come fresh from the campaign and increase T population in the lower leagues?

either many terrans switched races and there are fewer overall (except that bronze and silver terrans do not seem to switch as much), or they are pushed down to the lower leagues.

having blizzard praising themselves with their almost perfect balance derived from a ladder system aiming for a 50% winrate and additionally "adjusted by skill" really does not help either...
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
June 21 2012 13:56 GMT
#726
On June 21 2012 22:53 Tryagain4free wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 22:37 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
On June 21 2012 22:36 Tryagain4free wrote:
On June 21 2012 22:31 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
On June 21 2012 22:24 Tryagain4free wrote:
On June 21 2012 22:08 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
On June 21 2012 21:42 avc wrote:
On June 21 2012 20:57 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Terran now makes up 23.2% of GM Spots, lowest ever by any race.
Source


Can you stop spreading your stupid selectively chosen statistics please, you're not contributing to discussion, you're just trying to promote irrational complaints.

The thread you created on the subject was already locked, give up already.

Also it's 23.8% not 23.2%, I guess you're so happy to spread misinformation that you didn't even read that the fool on Reddit corrected his post from 23.2 to 23.8. I mean you might have thought to look at the actual page before posting it all over TL.net, but I guess not.

Oh I'm sorry, I posted 0.6% off. I must be an idiot. Maybe I should stop posting facts that give some statistical facts that disagree with your opinion.
/s off



Hey NeWeNiyaLord!

Calm down a bit, cause there ain't no reason to freak out. In his latest comment, avc may have appeared to go a bit over the top with his 0;6 percent issue. But besides some healthy bias, he is one of the zerg players that atleast admit terran problems post patch, and even came up with some ideas about buffing terran lategame units.

If I am not mistaken, his main issue with the discussion atm is the point in time. In his eyes it's a bit too early to judge.

Anyways, I think you are doing a good job on keeping track of the latest numbers of ZvT. And as much as i like most of avc's comments, I am under the impression, that we are seeing a somewhat severe trend in favour of zerg. With every day it becomes a bit harder to negate this, at least in my eyes.

Never before did we hear such a huge amount of distinct top korean terran voices, speaking out against the current state of the MU. This is quite unique, and it is hard to ignore for much longer.

So keep up your work and your spirit and let's keep this civil.

Again sorry, /posted I'm sorry in a edit/ But this dude has been quoting me all day saying these facts dont matter. But I've adressed them in my post above. hopefully that clearifies abit.



No problem, happens to all of us sometimes.

I think you made your points quite clear, and any further discussion will be improved by your clarifications. Keep fighting the good fight!

I got to say, Your one positive dude. Thumbs up


Thx! Maybe thats because I am not a fan boy of a certain race, but of certain player(types) of all three races. This allowes me to keep emotions out of my comments (for the most time). If I were a terran ladderjoe, I would probably bitch all day .
I have been following the game and the ballance issues since beta, and I welcomed most of the nerfs to terran. That changed with the ghost nerf, which turned out to be a bad patch imo. And for the latest patch, even the more reasonable part of the zerg community is finding the current state of the MU somewhat questionable.
I think terran is overnerfed and UP, especially lategame. So when I was arguing for stim nerf and blueflame nerf in the past, it seems fair to argue against what I find the worst patch ever. But thsis just my opinion, and zerg players may come up with valuable arguments, why this was needed.
What I must say is, that I'm pretty surprised about some comments in this thred, calling the standard hellion opnener op in some way. This was standard for 1 year or so. Maybe I missed out the discussion about this, but I for sure was not aware of this beeing an issue for higher level zergs at all.

What is your opinion on this?


Actually had no idea that was a issue at all. I felt the zergs did defend it well pre queen patch. But haven't really checked up on the fact that Zerg had issues there so can't really contribute. If that's the case maybe the buff to queen was deserved but blizzard didn't realize that it would affect this much when they implemented it
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
submarine
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany290 Posts
June 21 2012 14:04 GMT
#727
Apart from balance issues the queen just seems to fill just a few to many roles now. On creep they are now better combat units then roaches. If you ask me that seems quite wrong.
Wyk
Profile Joined March 2011
314 Posts
June 21 2012 14:05 GMT
#728
1 month later

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/TeamLiquid_StarLeague_4/Qualifiers
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 14:12:13
June 21 2012 14:11 GMT
#729
On June 21 2012 22:43 jdsowa wrote:
Terran player here. I realize that my Z opponent cannot harass my base early game. But I still think it is unfair to take away my ability to harass his base so I can get an early game advantage. Also I believe I should have a superior late game army. But here's the thing--I refuse to use my T3 and gas heavy units. I refuse to acknowledge their existence. I can only use bio. So please Blizzard, do a buff on my bio so that this game is fair.


Ok, play T and show us the path, mighty prophet !

Seriously, i wouldn't believe you if you told me you've tried Terran once. Why would a Zerg harass a Terran now, when he can just outmacro him (even 3OC openers when scouted, because they can grab more base safely...) pulling only drones of his larvae ? And how about you explain which units T refuse to acknowledge their existence ? Don't you think pros have tried them ? Like, say, trying to see if there was viable options that could improve their play ?

But you must be way smarters than Mvp/MMA/MKP.
LiquipediaWanderer
Sroobz
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1377 Posts
June 21 2012 14:15 GMT
#730
On June 21 2012 22:43 jdsowa wrote:
Terran player here. I realize that my Z opponent cannot harass my base early game. But I still think it is unfair to take away my ability to harass his base so I can get an early game advantage. Also I believe I should have a superior late game army. But here's the thing--I refuse to use my T3 and gas heavy units. I refuse to acknowledge their existence. I can only use bio. So please Blizzard, do a buff on my bio so that this game is fair.


Some people actually have zero clue about how each race functions LOL
Flash---Taeja---Mvp---Byun---DRG
Tryagain4free
Profile Joined March 2012
81 Posts
June 21 2012 14:17 GMT
#731
On June 21 2012 23:11 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 22:43 jdsowa wrote:
Terran player here. I realize that my Z opponent cannot harass my base early game. But I still think it is unfair to take away my ability to harass his base so I can get an early game advantage. Also I believe I should have a superior late game army. But here's the thing--I refuse to use my T3 and gas heavy units. I refuse to acknowledge their existence. I can only use bio. So please Blizzard, do a buff on my bio so that this game is fair.


Ok, play T and show us the path, mighty prophet !

Seriously, i wouldn't believe you if you told me you've tried Terran once. Why would a Zerg harass a Terran now, when he can just outmacro him (even 3OC openers when scouted, because they can grab more base safely...) pulling only drones of his larvae ? And how about you explain which units T refuse to acknowledge their existence ? Don't you think pros have tried them ? Like, say, trying to see if there was viable options that could improve their play ?

But you must be way smarters than Mvp/MMA/MKP.



Hey Ragnarok!

Come on, you should know better.

By choosing a nickname related to the ancient nordic sagas, you should be more qualified then anybody else to finish the following phrase:

Don't feed the...
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 14:21:52
June 21 2012 14:19 GMT
#732
I think people should start going to 1 rax expand to reactor hellions and go into 4OC.XD
Seeing how zergs now always take their third so early,3OC?NO GO 4OC LOLLLXD

I think playing as terran now,you should just go 2 rax all-in with scv pulls or playing super greedy with eco-cheese.

But then again terrans are still doing well in GSL and GSL is the highest skill level in the world.
If terrans number started to drop rapidly,then you may have to something to say.
So yeah not much to say.

Rerember amulet removal?People were saying toss cannot win anymore and the game was broken?
Rerember ghost EMP radius nerf? People were saying EMP won't be good anymore when the fact is pre-nerf ghost blanket EMP can dish out more than 1000k dmg to a toss army.

People always cry imbalance after a nerf or buff.
The Korean Terrans will find a solution soon enough.
Play your best
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 14:23:22
June 21 2012 14:22 GMT
#733
I say buff ravens and ghosts again.
:)
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
June 21 2012 14:25 GMT
#734
On June 21 2012 23:19 FakeDeath wrote:
I think people should start going to 1 rax expand to reactor hellions and go into 4OC.XD
Seeing how zergs now always take their third so early,3OC?NO GO 4OC LOLLLXD

I think playing as terran now,you should just go 2 rax all-in with scv pulls or playing super greedy with eco-cheese.

But then again terrans are still doing well in GSL and GSL is the highest skill level in the world.
If terrans number started to drop rapidly,then you may have to something to say.
So yeah not much to say.

Rerember amulet removal?People were saying toss cannot win anymore and the game was broken?
Rerember ghost EMP radius nerf? People were saying EMP won't be good anymore when the fact is pre-nerf ghost blanket EMP can dish out more than 1000k dmg to a toss army.

People always cry imbalance after a nerf or buff.
The Korean Terrans will find a solution soon enough.


Basically nearly all TvZ games are either BBB or 3CC and pray not die to roach in 7 min.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Scisyhp
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States200 Posts
June 21 2012 14:25 GMT
#735
Given that terrans are 6-4 against zerg in this GSL season (in series), I think it's sort of silly to say that zerg is really overpowered versus terran at high levels. In reality, I think that it is pretty balanced, just terrans have to get more used to not using early aggression as a crutch, which high level players are accomodating better to.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
June 21 2012 14:26 GMT
#736
On June 21 2012 23:22 synapse wrote:
I say buff ravens and ghosts again.


I want see sky terran... there are a bunch pros trying out terran build on ladder / stream, but it just seem so awkward and even when it worked it's more of what Z did than T did.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
June 21 2012 14:27 GMT
#737
On June 21 2012 23:25 Scisyhp wrote:
Given that terrans are 6-4 against zerg in this GSL season (in series), I think it's sort of silly to say that zerg is really overpowered versus terran at high levels. In reality, I think that it is pretty balanced, just terrans have to get more used to not using early aggression as a crutch, which high level players are accomodating better to.

Ya, a whopping 10 games is clearly evidence of Zerg being balanced, despite the fact that every GSL Terran has come out and said that they're too strong.
Apolo
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal1259 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 14:28:07
June 21 2012 14:27 GMT
#738
On June 21 2012 22:51 Rokoz wrote:
Blizzard really failed, look even at the current Grandmaster stats:

Protoss - 38.5% (268)
Terran - 23.8% (166)
Zerg - 35.4% (247)

You can find these stats here http://sc2ranks.com/stats/league/all/1/all

Until now in GM the lowest representation has been during patch 1.3.5. when Zerg had 29.3%, now compare that to Terran having 23.8% right now...


From those stats it would seem that Protoss is the one messing things up more. Everyone is complaining about the queen, but silently Protosses are conquering the world.
forsakeNXE
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany539 Posts
June 21 2012 14:28 GMT
#739
On June 21 2012 23:25 Scisyhp wrote:
Given that terrans are 6-4 against zerg in this GSL season (in series), I think it's sort of silly to say that zerg is really overpowered versus terran at high levels. In reality, I think that it is pretty balanced, just terrans have to get more used to not using early aggression as a crutch, which high level players are accomodating better to.


Just give this a look (like posted alot before).
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2509/tgth.jpg
Let's learn together!
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
June 21 2012 14:29 GMT
#740
On June 21 2012 23:22 synapse wrote:
I say buff ravens and ghosts again.

Problem with both these units is though that they are so... gimmicky. Either they work insanely well or they suck. Admittedly basically the same as PvZ with vortex, but still a terrible fix. Ghost buff: If you get to the situation, you can massacre the opponents BLs or you just loose. Raven buff: Either the opponent clumps up, or you loose. Admittedly, buffing either of those units would atleast make the MU better, but the issue really lies with the BL/infestor(/corruptor) synergy, which is just way to great.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2305
GuemChi 575
Leta 158
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
sSak 23
Noble 17
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE101
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick460
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 28m
Patches Events
9h 28m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.