• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:00
CEST 13:00
KST 20:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8059 users

Nobody Plays 1v1 Ladder Anymore? - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 86 Next
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
February 13 2012 16:46 GMT
#201
On February 14 2012 01:44 jinixxx123 wrote:
almost 1 million ppl playing is still a shitload of people playing, compare that to warcraft 3 which has it less than 5000 ...

Anyway as more of the casuals get weeded out, the game quality from each player will improve. Somebody that is diamond now would have been mid/high masters a couple seasons ago.


War 3 is nearly 10 years old now...
Smackzilla
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States539 Posts
February 13 2012 16:47 GMT
#202
I just don't see all the BM and cheese. What league are you people in? I'm in gold, played over 100 games this season, and literally, I saw BM once and the dude later apologized! I saw cheese maybe 5 or 6 times and usually it was easy to stomp it. The rest of the games are mannered with people at least trying to play pretty legit builds.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a f&%*ing challenge - Scroobius Pip
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
February 13 2012 16:47 GMT
#203
I lose the will after getting 3 mirrors in a row then you get cheesed and then you might get one "proper" game in over an hour of play, largely pointless playing ladder, people do the most random shit or you play mirrors
BlindSight754
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada156 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 16:50:08
February 13 2012 16:49 GMT
#204
On February 14 2012 01:44 Paperplane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 01:42 BlindSight754 wrote:
I think its because of the BM. Its totally unwelcoming to any new player. You get BM'd if you win and BM'd if you lose. Whats worse than feeling shitty because you lost and some ass is rubbing it in your face? A lot of people who play this game have terrible personalities. You cant grow a game when people who are just starting out are thrown in the mud. In tennis does the other player yell and cuss at you when you win or lose? No, and if they do they get disciplined.


LoL's players are a hundred times worse and it has a lot more players. It can't be just that.



Thats true but LoL also has an incentive for playing (i.e. improving your summoner and buying stuff from the store) Starcraft has none of that. Both WoW and LoL (two extremely popular games) have ways of improving your ingame character through playing (and you ALWAYS get rewarded no matter what) but in SC2 if you lose your "in game character" actually gets worse. Sure thats like real life somewhat but the point of a video game is to entertain and a lot of people probably dont find that entertaining.
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
February 13 2012 16:50 GMT
#205
On February 14 2012 01:41 KalWarkov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 01:39 Gotmog wrote:
On February 14 2012 00:30 joeschmo wrote:
I quit cause of Protoss

I quit because ZvZ is not that interesting to play
ZvP is just broken and stupid mu....always has been. Either 2base all ins (which they don't consider all ins ofc!) or deathballs which you can't beat on most maps.
ZvT is awesome...if i could i would play only ZvT. However, i have to say that bunker rushes or similar gimicks that terran can do and outright win the game, while if they don't work, they just end up a bit behind or even...just kill my soul as well


Z balancewhines make me stop to play occasionally

should i remind you sad zealot club?
on topic: bnet is boring as well, nothing much besides ladder or stupidly bad custom maps system ;/
Chun-li since ST
bouhko
Profile Joined January 2012
193 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 16:50:46
February 13 2012 16:50 GMT
#206
On February 14 2012 01:10 magnaflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 01:07 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
I don't feel satisfied when I win



This too, the feeling of anger you get when you lose far outweighs the joy of winning.


When I lose I want to filp tables, when I win it's like meh.

I feel the same. I play quakelive regularly in 1v1 and used to play WC3 and I rarely raged, even when I lost. For some reason, SC2 makes me rage more than any other game and I feel ridiculous getting so upset about it. So I play something else...

I don't know, probably has something to do with the game design ? The fact that there are a lot of coin flipping situation where you can't really scout and just hope the guy is not doing a hard counter to what you're doing ?
u sixpoll ?
HardlyNever
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1258 Posts
February 13 2012 16:50 GMT
#207
I still play 1v1s, just not as much. Most of my reasons why I'm playing less have been mentioned:

1. Reached a skill cap relative to other players. I'm a casual player and never aspired to be more than that. I've been mid-high master (around 25ish) on NA every season, and am basically there now. I'm never going to improve beyond that given the amount I play, and I don't plan on playing more.

2. I'm glad other people have noticed the amount of cheese/all-ins around master level, because I have too. It has gotten old. 50-60% of my games are 1 base games, and most of them are pure cheese (cannons, very early pools, pure marine). Winning those games isn't that much more fun than losing them. I don't know why it got like this, but it has definitely increased.

3. People move on to different games. That is basic gamer community, especially on the US.
Out there, the Kid learned to fend for himself. Learned to build. Learned to break.
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
February 13 2012 16:51 GMT
#208
On February 14 2012 01:46 Rassy wrote:
Never realy did like 1 vs 1,

Forgot to mention that Blizzard did themselves a horrible, horrible, horrible disservice by refusing to find a way to make team games more interesting, particularly since Warcraft III's team games were one of its greatest assets, the entire freakin' industry is moving towards team-based multiplayer (and has been for the better part of a decade), and team games always act as a way for someone to "cool down" after playing the more intense solo game types. But I guess if Blizzard had come out and said they were going to balance the game around team game types (when it can just as easily be done through a couple of core changes, and perhaps some map mechanics exclusive to team maps), a lot of people on this message board (and other message boards) would have gone on a tirade about how Blizzard was "ruining e-sports" or some crap like that.
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
Smackzilla
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States539 Posts
February 13 2012 16:53 GMT
#209
On February 14 2012 01:50 HardlyNever wrote:
I still play 1v1s, just not as much. Most of my reasons why I'm playing less have been mentioned:

1. Reached a skill cap relative to other players. I'm a casual player and never aspired to be more than that. I've been mid-high master (around 25ish) on NA every season, and am basically there now. I'm never going to improve beyond that given the amount I play, and I don't plan on playing more.

2. I'm glad other people have noticed the amount of cheese/all-ins around master level, because I have too. It has gotten old. 50-60% of my games are 1 base games, and most of them are pure cheese (cannons, very early pools, pure marine). Winning those games isn't that much more fun than losing them. I don't know why it got like this, but it has definitely increased.

3. People move on to different games. That is basic gamer community, especially on the US.


1v1 Masters level has very little to do with the drop in players. Its like 4% of the population who ladder.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a f&%*ing challenge - Scroobius Pip
Paperplane
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands1823 Posts
February 13 2012 16:54 GMT
#210
On February 14 2012 01:49 BlindSight754 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 01:44 Paperplane wrote:
On February 14 2012 01:42 BlindSight754 wrote:
I think its because of the BM. Its totally unwelcoming to any new player. You get BM'd if you win and BM'd if you lose. Whats worse than feeling shitty because you lost and some ass is rubbing it in your face? A lot of people who play this game have terrible personalities. You cant grow a game when people who are just starting out are thrown in the mud. In tennis does the other player yell and cuss at you when you win or lose? No, and if they do they get disciplined.


LoL's players are a hundred times worse and it has a lot more players. It can't be just that.



Thats true but LoL also has an incentive for playing (i.e. improving your summoner and buying stuff from the store) Starcraft has none of that. Both WoW and LoL (two extremely popular games) have ways of improving your ingame character through playing (and you ALWAYS get rewarded no matter what) but in SC2 if you lose your "in game character" actually gets worse. Sure thats like real life somewhat but the point of a video game is to entertain and a lot of people probably dont find that entertaining.


Yeah I think that's the main reason. In LoL you still gain something flashy if you lose to distract you.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 13 2012 16:55 GMT
#211
To be honest I'm tired of the way SC2 plays out. 80% of every game I ever see is either "Scout my clever all in before its too late" or "Lets both not harrass until 200/200, and then a-move our blobs into each other" This might be fixed in later expansions, but honestly I wonder with units like the tempest and shredder and blink ultralisks.

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Smackzilla
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States539 Posts
February 13 2012 16:57 GMT
#212
On February 14 2012 01:54 Paperplane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 01:49 BlindSight754 wrote:
On February 14 2012 01:44 Paperplane wrote:
On February 14 2012 01:42 BlindSight754 wrote:
I think its because of the BM. Its totally unwelcoming to any new player. You get BM'd if you win and BM'd if you lose. Whats worse than feeling shitty because you lost and some ass is rubbing it in your face? A lot of people who play this game have terrible personalities. You cant grow a game when people who are just starting out are thrown in the mud. In tennis does the other player yell and cuss at you when you win or lose? No, and if they do they get disciplined.


LoL's players are a hundred times worse and it has a lot more players. It can't be just that.



Thats true but LoL also has an incentive for playing (i.e. improving your summoner and buying stuff from the store) Starcraft has none of that. Both WoW and LoL (two extremely popular games) have ways of improving your ingame character through playing (and you ALWAYS get rewarded no matter what) but in SC2 if you lose your "in game character" actually gets worse. Sure thats like real life somewhat but the point of a video game is to entertain and a lot of people probably dont find that entertaining.


Yeah I think that's the main reason. In LoL you still gain something flashy if you lose to distract you.


Yeah, they oughta replace the character icons with 3d avatars. How a ton of slots so you can deck them out and customize them if you rack up points which you get just by playing. Sounds ridiculous but i bet it would work.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a f&%*ing challenge - Scroobius Pip
Chewie
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark708 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 16:59:07
February 13 2012 16:57 GMT
#213
I love starcraft and still watch it. But for some reason I dont play it anymore. Why?

Some possible reasons:

It feels stale and non-creative. I feel like I have to do a ton of memorization in order to improve. Being builds, build timings. I never wanted to do that, and the knowledge that my skill is capped in this way is demoralizing. Im pretty creative and good strategy and control wise, but I just dont want to invest the time to learn a lot of builds and timings.

It takes great game understanding plus close analyzation of the replay to understand why you lose/win in most games.

The game is focused around getting better, but this is meaningless to me. I have no ambition towards playing starcraft on a high level. I have a job and more. I play a lot more LoL because of the casual player base and creative intuitive gameplay. Also there is the teamplay in LoL, which can be very fun.

I have no loyalty/love for blizzard after the merger with activision.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 13 2012 16:57 GMT
#214
On February 14 2012 01:55 GreYMisT wrote:
To be honest I'm tired of the way SC2 plays out. 80% of every game I ever see is either "Scout my clever all in before its too late" or "Lets both not harrass until 200/200, and then a-move our blobs into each other" This might be fixed in later expansions, but honestly I wonder with units like the tempest and shredder and blink ultralisks.


you get a good mix of this with pro games. nevertheless these things happened in sc2's predecessor.
cactusjack914
Profile Joined March 2011
United States183 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 17:00:09
February 13 2012 16:58 GMT
#215
what a large drop in players just in the Americas between season 2 and season 5. 2/3's of the ladder is gone.

and between season 4 and season 5 europe 1v1 ladder was reduced by half.
"starcraft isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle."
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
February 13 2012 16:59 GMT
#216
I don't play as much because I'm in the last semester of my degree, and I'd really rather not fail and be set back a bunch. I still really enjoy laddering, although I never seem to have quite enough time to practice as much as I'd like. I've managed to get to a point where I regularly play KR masters players, but I always feel like I need to practice more and study the game more to progress, and I just can't do that right now.

Also, it's worth mentioning that I'm tired of the endless villification of terran players, the systematic delegitamization my T wins in the eyes of the community, and the general direction the terran nerfs are going in.
Hulavuta
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1252 Posts
February 13 2012 17:00 GMT
#217
I feel like it's because of all the meta-hype. Nobody would get upset if you just won or lost and that was the end of it. However, when you lose, there's a huge sign saying "DEFEAT" and it shows how many ladder points you lost and how far your drank dropped, and how badly you lost to a player you were even favored against.

This is made worse by the fact that any person can just pop in and check your match history, league placement, etc. and then mock you for it. A little game just becomes so pressuring.

I feel like having stats invisible (or at least just shown to the player) would help more casual players so that the game becomes actually about playing the game, instead of worrying about your rankings and what people think of those rankings. Competitive players would still have the stats and whatnot, but there's really no reason for it to be available to everyone.
Done with Team Liquid for a while. Don't expect to find me here.
jupiter6
Profile Joined December 2011
205 Posts
February 13 2012 17:01 GMT
#218
because its hard
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 17:06:08
February 13 2012 17:02 GMT
#219
I get rage too. I stopped laddering season 2, I was Diamond when it was the Masters. I play ALL the time vs friends, and vs the Green Tea AI. I also play multitasking Trainer.

Here is my 2 cents on the "problem":

You cannot be safe in SC2. Not like you could in Broodwar. You can't figure out "The opening" and be okay to midgame. I don't only mean safe as in 1 Base massing either. I don't wanna be "that guy"- but I blame Terran mechanics. Hear me out. Terran 1 base walls in. Siege tanks. You're going to get scouting up, but you also have to prepare for either the banshee play or the 3-5 rax MMM shit. What else could he also be doing? O ya, like 1-2 rax and making 2 command centers extra to float out for 3 bases. So, when you play defensive, what do you get? Way fucking behind. Way. This can also happen with Protoss or Zerg but to a lesser extent. I know Tons of Terran and Protoss lose to that Zerg "look like I'm playing Econ game but surprise Roach/Bling all in".... also for Protoss you have the Expo Cancel into 4 gate, or the Forge FE look into 4 gate.

Shit like this makes the game EXTREMELY frustrating, because it feels like no mater what you do, you're going to lose eventually to something like that. Not only eventually, but frequently. I love the game, I love watching it, playing it with friends, and the occasional ladder spree, if I'm on vacation or something.

The percentage of people who ladder out of those who follow/play the game has always been VERY small. Even in Broodwar. It's a competitive game and it's difficult. I don't care what anyone says, I think SC2 is the most difficult game out there. Your focus and preparation have to be very serious to play competently. This doesn't mean the game is doomed or anything like that. Same old sports analogy, sports fans don't play football, or basketball, or soccer, in the vast majority. If real spectator sports depended on that, none of them would succeed. (Esp American football :p)

The custom games, nexus wars, monobattles etc are the equivalent of tossing the football around with your son every other weekend for a football fan. Very casual involvement but still a good following. Very possible for sc2.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
ShamTao
Profile Joined September 2010
United States419 Posts
February 13 2012 17:02 GMT
#220
On February 14 2012 01:47 Smackzilla wrote:
I just don't see all the BM and cheese. What league are you people in? I'm in gold, played over 100 games this season, and literally, I saw BM once and the dude later apologized! I saw cheese maybe 5 or 6 times and usually it was easy to stomp it. The rest of the games are mannered with people at least trying to play pretty legit builds.


Actually I find that a lot of BM comes in the higher up the ladder you go. People that play for many hours and get frustrated with certain strategies or whatever are usually the ones talking shit, people who go on huge losing streaks and keep hitting 'Find Match' (which I think is honorable, but some people get really depressing to talk to lol)
In the game of drones, you win or you die!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings31
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2749
Bisu 1027
Horang2 681
Jaedong 589
Hyuk 499
BeSt 446
actioN 289
firebathero 257
Light 238
Zeus 210
[ Show more ]
Stork 171
Leta 138
Soulkey 135
EffOrt 117
Last 101
Soma 96
ZerO 76
Mini 74
Sexy 68
Pusan 64
Rush 57
Mong 46
ggaemo 43
Killer 42
Mind 38
Aegong 36
Shinee 35
soO 28
hero 27
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 21
PianO 19
sorry 16
Sharp 16
Terrorterran 15
NaDa 14
Free 13
Yoon 12
JulyZerg 11
HiyA 10
Shine 9
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Snow 5
Dota 2
Dendi140
Fuzer 115
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1521
shoxiejesuss1243
x6flipin224
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1919
crisheroes553
Other Games
gofns42287
singsing1863
XBOCT330
DeMusliM190
Mew2King164
Livibee109
B2W.Neo101
ArmadaUGS74
QueenE54
Liquid`LucifroN16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream291
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• LUISG 40
• StrangeGG 10
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h
Stellar Fest
2h
OSC
13h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.