• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8671 users

Moon joins Fnatic.SC2 - Page 68

Forum Index > SC2 General
1388 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 Next
omgbbqsauce
Profile Joined January 2012
106 Posts
January 18 2012 16:46 GMT
#1341
On January 19 2012 01:26 Seraphone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 00:18 GodOfWar wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:08 Seraphone wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:05 GodOfWar wrote:
What matters ONLY is, IF Moon gets good practice partners, he WILL succeed.

He is like a Bugatti without proper tires and only half way fuelled.

That means fnatic needs more Koreans of high calibre, aLive would be the first step, he can practice ZvP with ToD probably, and ZvT with aLive.

If he practices like he used to practice 2005-2008, then he can surely become the best Zerg in the world and a level that can touch or even surpass MVP and MMA.

Kids, you seem to forget hes STILL leading the Prize money ranking above ANY currect SC2 pro, being well over 300k+ $

(MVP is at 250k $)

And WC3 had only half the prize money, SC2 throws out nowadays.

I wish him good luck in fnatic, and fnatic good luck to revive this extremely powerful machine.

Give him aLive, give him other Code S players to practice, and he will slaughter everybody.

End of story.


You don't seem to understand how Koreans work. If you're Korean you just practice with other Koreans, regardless of your team.

You think Puma practices with EG players all day? Of course not, he practices with his friends he's known for years.

Your opinion of Moon's chances for success are pretty odd too. Grubby and Tod haven't even got going in Sc2. Maybe Moon will do well, maybe not. No guarantee's. Moon does have an advantage of being Korean though.


Yea, but Moon is still kind of fresh to SC2, even though he ocasionally participated in tournaments 2011.

I doubt he knows many of the Code S players, he would have to "make friends" with some of them.

Right now, I believe he would only practice with guys like Lyn, SocceR, ToD...maybe viOlet. (basically only former WC3 pros)

but thats not really high class material for Moon to step up his game.


He was on a team with some Sc2 players in WMF, he's been to various foreign events with players. I'm sure he has plenty friends. If Idra can land Sage as a practice partner without even speaking their language I'm sure a native and legendary figure like Moon has no issues.


Moon is friends with oGs house(nada), went to oGs team house to practice for NASL.
Copperhead
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada97 Posts
January 18 2012 17:35 GMT
#1342
This is... aweseome
I speak french kthx
hyperknight
Profile Joined May 2011
294 Posts
January 18 2012 17:55 GMT
#1343
too bad the alive controversy is overshadowing fnatic's moon pickup t.t
"you 6poll?" - aLive to IdrA on NASL Sunday Showmatch, Feb 2012
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 18 2012 17:57 GMT
#1344
On January 19 2012 01:46 omgbbqsauce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 01:26 Seraphone wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:18 GodOfWar wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:08 Seraphone wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:05 GodOfWar wrote:
What matters ONLY is, IF Moon gets good practice partners, he WILL succeed.

He is like a Bugatti without proper tires and only half way fuelled.

That means fnatic needs more Koreans of high calibre, aLive would be the first step, he can practice ZvP with ToD probably, and ZvT with aLive.

If he practices like he used to practice 2005-2008, then he can surely become the best Zerg in the world and a level that can touch or even surpass MVP and MMA.

Kids, you seem to forget hes STILL leading the Prize money ranking above ANY currect SC2 pro, being well over 300k+ $

(MVP is at 250k $)

And WC3 had only half the prize money, SC2 throws out nowadays.

I wish him good luck in fnatic, and fnatic good luck to revive this extremely powerful machine.

Give him aLive, give him other Code S players to practice, and he will slaughter everybody.

End of story.


You don't seem to understand how Koreans work. If you're Korean you just practice with other Koreans, regardless of your team.

You think Puma practices with EG players all day? Of course not, he practices with his friends he's known for years.

Your opinion of Moon's chances for success are pretty odd too. Grubby and Tod haven't even got going in Sc2. Maybe Moon will do well, maybe not. No guarantee's. Moon does have an advantage of being Korean though.


Yea, but Moon is still kind of fresh to SC2, even though he ocasionally participated in tournaments 2011.

I doubt he knows many of the Code S players, he would have to "make friends" with some of them.

Right now, I believe he would only practice with guys like Lyn, SocceR, ToD...maybe viOlet. (basically only former WC3 pros)

but thats not really high class material for Moon to step up his game.


He was on a team with some Sc2 players in WMF, he's been to various foreign events with players. I'm sure he has plenty friends. If Idra can land Sage as a practice partner without even speaking their language I'm sure a native and legendary figure like Moon has no issues.


Moon is friends with oGs house(nada), went to oGs team house to practice for NASL.



Exactly, Nada was even the host for his wedding^^. In general I think Moon should've more than enough connections and possibilities to train.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
followZeRoX
Profile Joined March 2011
Serbia1451 Posts
January 18 2012 19:03 GMT
#1345
On January 18 2012 22:58 Squeegy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 22:06 Skwid1g wrote:
On January 18 2012 21:02 Squeegy wrote:
Nawe:

1. Nope. Results disagree. There are probably more WC3 foreigners though but that is just because there actually were more players.

2. But I did follow the scene.

3. By competetive I mean the talent pool. That is Grubby and Moon were so dominating because there weren't that many players of high enough talent.

Fams:

1. Actually, I mentioned them just once. I don't see your point though. Stephano and Naniwa are quite a bit better than Tod, Grubby or Moon. We were talking about WC3 foreigners results. If you wish to use the former, BW foreigner's will outshine them quite clearly.

2. I am not sure what your point is with this either. I don't think anyone of them would make a big difference in the Korean SC2 scene. There are so many known and unknown BW Koreans that are as good or better.

3. I didn't say it wasn't competetive. That is of course rather subjective. I am saying it wasn't anywhere near as competetive as BW. Insulting or not, that is what I believe. You may find it ironic that I found your comment about Moon dominating SC2 quite insulting too. (I have not seen any BW professional ever mention Moon though. Well, Nada maybe, through acquantaince.)

4. I think that is quite the overstatement. Boxer is someone you could say that about. But that is because he is far more than just a gamer. Moon was of course very popular, succesful and idol to many. But I can comprehend that.


Even though I was never much of a WC3 fan... Talent means very little in the grand scheme of things. Moon practiced and he practiced hard. Harder than most BW A-teamers from everything I've read/heard. If he had the same dedication he had in WC3 during his rise to the top in BW I don't think it's ludicrous to say he would have been a top-tier BW player as well. The fact of the matter is that we'll never know - so it's kind of pointless to debate.


Talent means very much. That is why we have plenty of people who play SC2 all day long and they are not even close to be able to be top players. That is why Huk could never have had the success in BW he has had in SC2. But talent alone won't lead people very far. It is the combination of talent and practise that makes the difference. Also, I doubt Moon practised harder than most BW A-teamers. I've certainly never heard anything that would hint at that. In fact, I think it is quite difficult to actually physically be able to do it. We also will never know what (if anything) happened before the Big Bang. I don't think it is pointless to debate that, do you?

Nawe:

1. You can find the proof by going to liquipedia and simply going through the list of tournament results. Start counting the amount of BW players doing well and WC3 players doing well. Overall you will find them represented in quite equal amounts. My guess is that you will find some patches where WC3 players did clearly better and some where BW players did clearly better (particularly early on in SC2).

2. I don't think Stephano needed any Korean training to take out Tod or Grubby. Neither of which, I might add, have been very impressive. Even despite Korean training when it comes to Grubby. If I were you, I'd use players such as Stephano and Naniwa as the ones representing WC3 simply because they have indeed been very good in the foreigner scene. I actually believe even Grubby said in his recent interview that SC2 is more competetive than WC3 and that he will not be able to reproduce his success due to this.

3. Yes, I like to think that I own myself.


Then start showing proofs or stfu. You are complete idiot I could see that. Claiming stuff you cant prove and being so arogant makes me think that you are trolling us. Btw Grubby never had korean training, that was short, only Naniwa has. Rest was for a short time so you cant count it. I never saw bw eu pros did better then wc3 pros, in any patch. Yes sc2 is more competitive then wc3 because bw and wc3 scenes merged but that wasnt our topic. So please post smth else since you even donkt know how to argue, just jump from topic to topic and even talking to you is degradation for me


User was temp banned for this post.
Squeegy
Profile Joined October 2009
Finland1166 Posts
January 18 2012 19:21 GMT
#1346
On January 19 2012 04:03 Nawe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 22:58 Squeegy wrote:
On January 18 2012 22:06 Skwid1g wrote:
On January 18 2012 21:02 Squeegy wrote:
Nawe:

1. Nope. Results disagree. There are probably more WC3 foreigners though but that is just because there actually were more players.

2. But I did follow the scene.

3. By competetive I mean the talent pool. That is Grubby and Moon were so dominating because there weren't that many players of high enough talent.

Fams:

1. Actually, I mentioned them just once. I don't see your point though. Stephano and Naniwa are quite a bit better than Tod, Grubby or Moon. We were talking about WC3 foreigners results. If you wish to use the former, BW foreigner's will outshine them quite clearly.

2. I am not sure what your point is with this either. I don't think anyone of them would make a big difference in the Korean SC2 scene. There are so many known and unknown BW Koreans that are as good or better.

3. I didn't say it wasn't competetive. That is of course rather subjective. I am saying it wasn't anywhere near as competetive as BW. Insulting or not, that is what I believe. You may find it ironic that I found your comment about Moon dominating SC2 quite insulting too. (I have not seen any BW professional ever mention Moon though. Well, Nada maybe, through acquantaince.)

4. I think that is quite the overstatement. Boxer is someone you could say that about. But that is because he is far more than just a gamer. Moon was of course very popular, succesful and idol to many. But I can comprehend that.


Even though I was never much of a WC3 fan... Talent means very little in the grand scheme of things. Moon practiced and he practiced hard. Harder than most BW A-teamers from everything I've read/heard. If he had the same dedication he had in WC3 during his rise to the top in BW I don't think it's ludicrous to say he would have been a top-tier BW player as well. The fact of the matter is that we'll never know - so it's kind of pointless to debate.


Talent means very much. That is why we have plenty of people who play SC2 all day long and they are not even close to be able to be top players. That is why Huk could never have had the success in BW he has had in SC2. But talent alone won't lead people very far. It is the combination of talent and practise that makes the difference. Also, I doubt Moon practised harder than most BW A-teamers. I've certainly never heard anything that would hint at that. In fact, I think it is quite difficult to actually physically be able to do it. We also will never know what (if anything) happened before the Big Bang. I don't think it is pointless to debate that, do you?

Nawe:

1. You can find the proof by going to liquipedia and simply going through the list of tournament results. Start counting the amount of BW players doing well and WC3 players doing well. Overall you will find them represented in quite equal amounts. My guess is that you will find some patches where WC3 players did clearly better and some where BW players did clearly better (particularly early on in SC2).

2. I don't think Stephano needed any Korean training to take out Tod or Grubby. Neither of which, I might add, have been very impressive. Even despite Korean training when it comes to Grubby. If I were you, I'd use players such as Stephano and Naniwa as the ones representing WC3 simply because they have indeed been very good in the foreigner scene. I actually believe even Grubby said in his recent interview that SC2 is more competetive than WC3 and that he will not be able to reproduce his success due to this.

3. Yes, I like to think that I own myself.


Then start showing proofs or stfu. You are complete idiot I could see that. Claiming stuff you cant prove and being so arogant makes me think that you are trolling us. Btw Grubby never had korean training, that was short, only Naniwa has. Rest was for a short time so you cant count it. I never saw bw eu pros did better then wc3 pros, in any patch. Yes sc2 is more competitive then wc3 because bw and wc3 scenes merged but that wasnt our topic. So please post smth else since you even donkt know how to argue, just jump from topic to topic and even talking to you is degradation for me


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments

Just look at the names. If WC3 players are dominating, it is pretty well hidden considering BW players pop out quite often there too. And that is of course not including the Koreans.

Babylon: I just find it hard to believe that he'd practise more than most BW A-teamers (or all as someone claimed). Particularly because there is no source to establish it. In fact I dare claim it is one of those things that get built on forums and are not based on truth. I don't doubt it that he has a great work ethic and that he practises and practised a ton though.

Stan: Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly. Cartman: Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.
philly5man
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom356 Posts
January 18 2012 20:16 GMT
#1347
Can't wait to see fnatic.Moon when he has a few months solid practise under his belt. He really was a special WC3 player, he did things noone else had done.

Awesome pickup!
Longshank
Profile Joined March 2010
1648 Posts
January 18 2012 22:29 GMT
#1348
On January 19 2012 04:21 Squeegy wrote:
Babylon: I just find it hard to believe that he'd practise more than most BW A-teamers (or all as someone claimed). Particularly because there is no source to establish it. In fact I dare claim it is one of those things that get built on forums and are not based on truth. I don't doubt it that he has a great work ethic and that he practises and practised a ton though.



Well you got it all figured out. Thanks for educating us who've followed Moon for almost a decade good sir.
GodOfWar
Profile Joined December 2011
870 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 22:31:35
January 18 2012 22:30 GMT
#1349
On January 19 2012 02:55 hyperknight wrote:
too bad the alive controversy is overshadowing fnatic's moon pickup t.t


I think aLive is equally important, hes a true veteran in the game.
I think they should have aquired both at the same time, but as it is, they still have to find ways to calm down an enraged Sir Lee.
Mvp Moon Squirtle
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
January 18 2012 22:31 GMT
#1350
i want to watch moon stream
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
goal 888
Profile Joined April 2011
167 Posts
January 18 2012 22:32 GMT
#1351
Way to go Moon. If fnatic ends up signing alive that will be 2 big pickups back to back.
KicKDoG
Profile Joined December 2003
Sweden765 Posts
January 18 2012 22:35 GMT
#1352
On January 19 2012 02:55 hyperknight wrote:
too bad the alive controversy is overshadowing fnatic's moon pickup t.t


I don't agree with you at all ! Pretty much attention to this thread already
http://www.twitter.com/KicKDoG_LoL baylife plox?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
January 18 2012 22:35 GMT
#1353
On January 19 2012 02:57 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 01:46 omgbbqsauce wrote:
On January 19 2012 01:26 Seraphone wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:18 GodOfWar wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:08 Seraphone wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:05 GodOfWar wrote:
What matters ONLY is, IF Moon gets good practice partners, he WILL succeed.

He is like a Bugatti without proper tires and only half way fuelled.

That means fnatic needs more Koreans of high calibre, aLive would be the first step, he can practice ZvP with ToD probably, and ZvT with aLive.

If he practices like he used to practice 2005-2008, then he can surely become the best Zerg in the world and a level that can touch or even surpass MVP and MMA.

Kids, you seem to forget hes STILL leading the Prize money ranking above ANY currect SC2 pro, being well over 300k+ $

(MVP is at 250k $)

And WC3 had only half the prize money, SC2 throws out nowadays.

I wish him good luck in fnatic, and fnatic good luck to revive this extremely powerful machine.

Give him aLive, give him other Code S players to practice, and he will slaughter everybody.

End of story.


You don't seem to understand how Koreans work. If you're Korean you just practice with other Koreans, regardless of your team.

You think Puma practices with EG players all day? Of course not, he practices with his friends he's known for years.

Your opinion of Moon's chances for success are pretty odd too. Grubby and Tod haven't even got going in Sc2. Maybe Moon will do well, maybe not. No guarantee's. Moon does have an advantage of being Korean though.


Yea, but Moon is still kind of fresh to SC2, even though he ocasionally participated in tournaments 2011.

I doubt he knows many of the Code S players, he would have to "make friends" with some of them.

Right now, I believe he would only practice with guys like Lyn, SocceR, ToD...maybe viOlet. (basically only former WC3 pros)

but thats not really high class material for Moon to step up his game.


He was on a team with some Sc2 players in WMF, he's been to various foreign events with players. I'm sure he has plenty friends. If Idra can land Sage as a practice partner without even speaking their language I'm sure a native and legendary figure like Moon has no issues.


Moon is friends with oGs house(nada), went to oGs team house to practice for NASL.



Exactly, Nada was even the host for his wedding^^. In general I think Moon should've more than enough connections and possibilities to train.


You'd think that NaDa of all people would've gotten married much earlier in life, haha. Look at dat bod.

In all seriousness though, I'm willing to believe that Moon does have some progamer connections. Previous WMF players, (b-team WC3 players I mean), and other buddies. I mean, being what some call the, "bonjwa," of WC3 is sure to land you with some people.
kiss kiss fall in love
Mr Showtime
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1353 Posts
January 18 2012 22:55 GMT
#1354
On January 18 2012 09:28 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 09:18 Mr Showtime wrote:
On January 16 2012 00:54 [17]Purple wrote:
Fnatic.Grubby?


He has a team

He lost his main sponsor (Steelseries), so it's not really a surprise if he starts looking for a team now.


Good point, but I bet Razr could go after him now. Grubby has gained HUGE popularity again, and I honestly have no clue why Steelseries would drop him. The time to get rid of him would have been months ago. Now is probably the worst possible time.
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
January 18 2012 22:55 GMT
#1355
On January 19 2012 07:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 02:57 Musicus wrote:
On January 19 2012 01:46 omgbbqsauce wrote:
On January 19 2012 01:26 Seraphone wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:18 GodOfWar wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:08 Seraphone wrote:
On January 19 2012 00:05 GodOfWar wrote:
What matters ONLY is, IF Moon gets good practice partners, he WILL succeed.

He is like a Bugatti without proper tires and only half way fuelled.

That means fnatic needs more Koreans of high calibre, aLive would be the first step, he can practice ZvP with ToD probably, and ZvT with aLive.

If he practices like he used to practice 2005-2008, then he can surely become the best Zerg in the world and a level that can touch or even surpass MVP and MMA.

Kids, you seem to forget hes STILL leading the Prize money ranking above ANY currect SC2 pro, being well over 300k+ $

(MVP is at 250k $)

And WC3 had only half the prize money, SC2 throws out nowadays.

I wish him good luck in fnatic, and fnatic good luck to revive this extremely powerful machine.

Give him aLive, give him other Code S players to practice, and he will slaughter everybody.

End of story.


You don't seem to understand how Koreans work. If you're Korean you just practice with other Koreans, regardless of your team.

You think Puma practices with EG players all day? Of course not, he practices with his friends he's known for years.

Your opinion of Moon's chances for success are pretty odd too. Grubby and Tod haven't even got going in Sc2. Maybe Moon will do well, maybe not. No guarantee's. Moon does have an advantage of being Korean though.


Yea, but Moon is still kind of fresh to SC2, even though he ocasionally participated in tournaments 2011.

I doubt he knows many of the Code S players, he would have to "make friends" with some of them.

Right now, I believe he would only practice with guys like Lyn, SocceR, ToD...maybe viOlet. (basically only former WC3 pros)

but thats not really high class material for Moon to step up his game.


He was on a team with some Sc2 players in WMF, he's been to various foreign events with players. I'm sure he has plenty friends. If Idra can land Sage as a practice partner without even speaking their language I'm sure a native and legendary figure like Moon has no issues.


Moon is friends with oGs house(nada), went to oGs team house to practice for NASL.



Exactly, Nada was even the host for his wedding^^. In general I think Moon should've more than enough connections and possibilities to train.


You'd think that NaDa of all people would've gotten married much earlier in life, haha. Look at dat bod.

In all seriousness though, I'm willing to believe that Moon does have some progamer connections. Previous WMF players, (b-team WC3 players I mean), and other buddies. I mean, being what some call the, "bonjwa," of WC3 is sure to land you with some people.


Haha.. you could that's exactly why he HASN'T gotten married. Probably wants to play field and not settle down so fast.

Anyone who believes that Moon will struggle with practice partners is ignorant. The main concern here is his practice environment and schedule, not his ability to get practice partners.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
Squeegy
Profile Joined October 2009
Finland1166 Posts
January 19 2012 00:48 GMT
#1356
On January 19 2012 07:29 Longshank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 04:21 Squeegy wrote:
Babylon: I just find it hard to believe that he'd practise more than most BW A-teamers (or all as someone claimed). Particularly because there is no source to establish it. In fact I dare claim it is one of those things that get built on forums and are not based on truth. I don't doubt it that he has a great work ethic and that he practises and practised a ton though.



Well you got it all figured out. Thanks for educating us who've followed Moon for almost a decade good sir.


No problem. But if you think I am wrong, surely, after following him for almost a decade, you could provide some kind of evidence. I am simply stating how it seems to me. I mean, it is quite a bold statement to claim that he trains more than BW A-teamers. Well, I am not entirely sure what might that even mean as there is likely quite a bit of individual variance between them as well.
Stan: Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly. Cartman: Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
January 19 2012 04:08 GMT
#1357
Is moon going to make the 4th race in SC2?
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
GodOfWar
Profile Joined December 2011
870 Posts
January 19 2012 04:42 GMT
#1358
On January 19 2012 13:08 Blasterion wrote:
Is moon going to make the 4th race in SC2?


Hype should be bigger than ForGG, because Moon actually beat MC and Bomber when he was still active in WC3.
Mvp Moon Squirtle
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
January 19 2012 04:56 GMT
#1359
On January 19 2012 13:42 GodOfWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 13:08 Blasterion wrote:
Is moon going to make the 4th race in SC2?


Hype should be bigger than ForGG, because Moon actually beat MC and Bomber when he was still active in WC3.
You forget that we are on TeamLiquid.net though. The BW elitists have many (not-so)hidden forces here.

Though in fairness we WC3 people tend to be just as obnoxious at times when Grubby/ToD/Moon/Lyn is involved. ~~ But at least we tend to respect others backgrounds (CnC, BW, DoW etc) apart from a select bunch of tools.
#freeshauni
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
January 19 2012 05:11 GMT
#1360
On January 19 2012 13:08 Blasterion wrote:
Is moon going to make the 4th race in SC2?


no lol. I'd be surprised if he even qualifies for code A.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech141
RuFF_SC2 132
Liquid`TLO 111
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17389
firebathero 87
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever254
canceldota59
League of Legends
Doublelift3579
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD35
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu808
Other Games
summit1g5786
FrodaN1236
shahzam576
ToD288
C9.Mang0282
mouzStarbuck264
B2W.Neo263
RotterdaM84
Mew2King44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile148
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1106
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
OSC
38m
Replay Cast
1h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.