• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7342 users

DreamHack - Appreciation Thread - Page 32

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 36 Next All
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
April 28 2013 16:44 GMT
#621
The streams on Day 1 could have been organised better. There were times when the main stream had extended breaks while there were 5 other matches going on.
Obviously it would be quite difficult to necessarily be in all of those games, but they could restream a "community" cast or NASL, or at least show a list of which games are on which other streams so that people if they want can find a game more easily.
As it was it was just downtime/crowd cams for a while on the main stream when there were loads of games on.
HOLY CHECK!
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
April 28 2013 16:57 GMT
#622
On April 29 2013 00:48 Daumen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2013 00:32 kafkaesque wrote:
On April 28 2013 23:15 Daumen wrote:
Since some time now ive been checking out the Crowd cheers on events (on the stream). Ever since everyone said that Katowice had such a great crowd, I noticed that this DreamHack had an AWESOME crowd especially compared to the last German event in Hannover wich was very dismal -.- (No idea if we Germans are less Cheery or if the Production Crew didnt set up the mics in a way that would allow the crowds cheer to be heard on stream).

But in the last years DreamHack and in the one before, the Swedish crowd used to Cheer to Korean Statements before they were translated, that was awesome and funny ;D It didnt happen this time ;<


German crowds simply suck.

It's pathetic, no matter what you watch or listen to, there's so little enthusiasm...

I've been to countless concerts, festivals and even two esports-events and although it's far, far, far worse for the latter (smelly, fat, unwashed nerd-clichés with stony faces and an absolute ineptitude for the English language), even at Rock am Ring people severely lack passion.

It's sad that the only thing that gets German crowds really emotional is football.


I agree so much with that last part that I had to make it bigger.



---

Also: about DreamHack: I rly liked Artosis this time, normally I dont rly like or dislike him, I see him as one of the top casters but at this Event he rly shined (for me) and was awesome, maybe it was the Apollo+Artosis combo? Im not sure, yet he was pure awesome that weekend!

Artosis is very adeptive. When he casts with tasteless he usually goes with the random talk instead of talking about the actual game but with Apollo they were actually talking about scouting and such.
Wish he was like that during GSL as well
Gonzo103
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany220 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 17:26:51
April 28 2013 17:15 GMT
#623
On April 29 2013 00:32 kafkaesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2013 23:15 Daumen wrote:
Since some time now ive been checking out the Crowd cheers on events (on the stream). Ever since everyone said that Katowice had such a great crowd, I noticed that this DreamHack had an AWESOME crowd especially compared to the last German event in Hannover wich was very dismal -.- (No idea if we Germans are less Cheery or if the Production Crew didnt set up the mics in a way that would allow the crowds cheer to be heard on stream).

But in the last years DreamHack and in the one before, the Swedish crowd used to Cheer to Korean Statements before they were translated, that was awesome and funny ;D It didnt happen this time ;<


German crowds simply suck.

It's pathetic, no matter what you watch or listen to, there's so little enthusiasm...

I've been to countless concerts, festivals and even two esports-events and although it's far, far, far worse for the latter (smelly, fat, unwashed nerd-clichés with stony faces and an absolute ineptitude for the English language), even at Rock am Ring people severely lack passion.

It's sad that the only thing that gets German crowds really emotional is football.


i was in Hannover for Intel Extreme masters and i have to agree kind off! The crowd at the LoL event (same Hall) was awesome and was cheering for every team (only korean teams in finals)! German crowd is kind of lame but can be very cheerfull as well. So maybe its also a bit a Sc2-Thing. And yes Microphone setup is also very important. I wanted to write a long thread about that subject but i don´t have time and my english is way to bad for a good thread TT!!

on Topic:

event was crazy good, missed the couch though, and incontroll was very nervous and as always way to much downtime and lag-issues. everything else absolutely amazing.



NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
April 28 2013 17:20 GMT
#624
Terrible experience trying to watch Day 1 live. I wake up, go to twitch.tv and see DH is live, tune in, and for 1h20m there's no content nor info except an image of the tournament format and occasional live shots of a hall. I google DH's web site and check all over for more info and I found a schedule (that turned out to be inaccurate) and a list of partner streams (that turned out to not be comprehensive) with no info about what's on each one. Finally a friend shows me that a DH admin is updating stream info in a post on the TL forums (???). I can start watching some of the matches I wanted to watch but with DH's famed production quality obviously absent.

It was pretty much the worst you could expect, depending on how you view allowing various online broadcasters to stream your tournament games. If you view that favorably then yeah there is flexible/constant coverage but it's extremely inconvenient to follow it. Until you find where the DH admin was posting the info it was absolutely terrible. And even then it's definitely an amateurish way to present a tournament and inconvenient to follow. At the very least, build a coverage web page and constantly update it and put it at dreamhack.se like anyone googling would expect, not one small link at http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=36 , an unaffiliated site's forums.

If anything, DH made my preference for VODs and replays even stronger.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Delicious Insanity
Profile Joined November 2011
Belgium841 Posts
April 28 2013 17:45 GMT
#625
On April 29 2013 02:20 NonY wrote:
Terrible experience trying to watch Day 1 live. I wake up, go to twitch.tv and see DH is live, tune in, and for 1h20m there's no content nor info except an image of the tournament format and occasional live shots of a hall. I google DH's web site and check all over for more info and I found a schedule (that turned out to be inaccurate) and a list of partner streams (that turned out to not be comprehensive) with no info about what's on each one. Finally a friend shows me that a DH admin is updating stream info in a post on the TL forums (???). I can start watching some of the matches I wanted to watch but with DH's famed production quality obviously absent.

It was pretty much the worst you could expect, depending on how you view allowing various online broadcasters to stream your tournament games. If you view that favorably then yeah there is flexible/constant coverage but it's extremely inconvenient to follow it. Until you find where the DH admin was posting the info it was absolutely terrible. And even then it's definitely an amateurish way to present a tournament and inconvenient to follow. At the very least, build a coverage web page and constantly update it and put it at dreamhack.se like anyone googling would expect, not one small link at http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=36 , an unaffiliated site's forums.

If anything, DH made my preference for VODs and replays even stronger.


This is pretty much my only complaint. It was difficult finding a decent stream schedule. The website did provide times, but it was presented in a very poor format.

10:30 CEST
RO16 Match 1
11:30 CEST
RO16 Match 2
12:30 CEST
RO16 Match 3
13:30 CEST
RO16 Match 4


This way inconvenient and not helpful at all. A page listing what match, containing what players, at what hours and on what stream would have been awesome. This information was posted in a TL thread, but I can not understand why this information was nowhere on the DH website. I don't want to search on TL for this info, I want all the info on your DH website.

Other than that, the tournament was amazing.
Ballack
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway821 Posts
April 28 2013 18:13 GMT
#626
Loved DH Open, and what an epic saturday it turned out to be. By far my favorite tournament in all the land.
Just when I thought I was out, Blizz pulled me back in..
DeathProfessor
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1052 Posts
April 28 2013 18:21 GMT
#627
On April 29 2013 01:36 TigerKarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2013 00:48 Daumen wrote:
On April 29 2013 00:32 kafkaesque wrote:
On April 28 2013 23:15 Daumen wrote:
Since some time now ive been checking out the Crowd cheers on events (on the stream). Ever since everyone said that Katowice had such a great crowd, I noticed that this DreamHack had an AWESOME crowd especially compared to the last German event in Hannover wich was very dismal -.- (No idea if we Germans are less Cheery or if the Production Crew didnt set up the mics in a way that would allow the crowds cheer to be heard on stream).

But in the last years DreamHack and in the one before, the Swedish crowd used to Cheer to Korean Statements before they were translated, that was awesome and funny ;D It didnt happen this time ;<


German crowds simply suck.

It's pathetic, no matter what you watch or listen to, there's so little enthusiasm...

I've been to countless concerts, festivals and even two esports-events and although it's far, far, far worse for the latter (smelly, fat, unwashed nerd-clichés with stony faces and an absolute ineptitude for the English language), even at Rock am Ring people severely lack passion.

It's sad that the only thing that gets German crowds really emotional is football.


I agree so much with that last part that I had to make it bigger.

This statement is so blatantly wrong, that it hurts me physically. Video game tournaments should not be held at expos, and ESL/IEM rightfully suffer for their stupidity to continue this, but pretending that german crowds are bad in general is amazingly ignorant. Look at LCS, where the german crowd actually gets excited because the production is good. SC2 has got really disappointing production quality, considering where it started in 2010 and where it SHOULD be by now. I wouln't get excited for the joke of a production that IEM events offer.
But if you want to keep ignoring facts and come off as a racist douche, be my guest.


Want to agree with you, the amount of unprofessional garbage that happens is pretty insane in 2013, the latest MLG and IEM being a example, or the SC2 tournaments STILL where streams randomly go down or mega-awkward stuff happens like inviting terrible casters to huge events.

I don't watch much LoL or DOTA2 but never have I seen a stream go down... not that it hasn't happened, I haven't seen it.

Anyway still gotta suffer a bit for your passion
j4vz
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada976 Posts
April 28 2013 18:27 GMT
#628
Was pretty much, one of the best event in a long time.

The only downside is between games, it wasnt written like next game in 1 hour or something like that.
Day 1 was also really hard to follow, I usually like to watch korean vs korean or top foreigner vs korean and it was pretty hard to
find thoses games...

the interviews, music, gameheart, caster, everything else was really a success !
someone_elses_lies@live.fr
Mathematics
Profile Joined June 2011
Belgium35 Posts
April 28 2013 18:31 GMT
#629
Very well organized! Enjoyed it very much!
Tuczniak
Profile Joined September 2010
1561 Posts
April 28 2013 18:32 GMT
#630
It would be nice, if the first day there was somewhere a list of streams and what games are going on them (and broadcasted ones). Constantly updated. Because having open 6 streams and always checking if there is something going on is quite inconvenient.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 28 2013 18:43 GMT
#631
On April 29 2013 00:32 kafkaesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2013 23:15 Daumen wrote:
Since some time now ive been checking out the Crowd cheers on events (on the stream). Ever since everyone said that Katowice had such a great crowd, I noticed that this DreamHack had an AWESOME crowd especially compared to the last German event in Hannover wich was very dismal -.- (No idea if we Germans are less Cheery or if the Production Crew didnt set up the mics in a way that would allow the crowds cheer to be heard on stream).

But in the last years DreamHack and in the one before, the Swedish crowd used to Cheer to Korean Statements before they were translated, that was awesome and funny ;D It didnt happen this time ;<


German crowds simply suck.

It's pathetic, no matter what you watch or listen to, there's so little enthusiasm...

I've been to countless concerts, festivals and even two esports-events and although it's far, far, far worse for the latter (smelly, fat, unwashed nerd-clichés with stony faces and an absolute ineptitude for the English language), even at Rock am Ring people severely lack passion.

It's sad that the only thing that gets German crowds really emotional is football.


I thought Wacken Open Air were some of the most fantastic concert festivals worldwide. :s
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
FreakyDroid
Profile Joined July 2012
Macedonia2616 Posts
April 28 2013 18:49 GMT
#632
Enjoyed every minute of it, the stage setup and the crowd were fantastic, Apollo, Artosis, Dennis and Geoff were amazing. If there was one thing that could have been better is to have more camera shots of the players during the games, something that only ProLeague does very well. Other than that, fantastic tournament.
Smile, tomorrow will be worse
Thor.Rush
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden702 Posts
April 28 2013 18:50 GMT
#633
One of the best tournaments ever. Artosis/Apollo cast is very high quality. For Naniwa to do so well against Koreans is awesome. He is undoubtedly the best foreigner in HotS at the moment. The stream schedule seemed kind of disorganized, but overall the event was too damn good to make much complaints.
| SaSe | Naniwa |Stephano | LucifroN | Mvp | MarineKing | ByuN | Polt | MC | Parting |
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 19:09:33
April 28 2013 19:08 GMT
#634
On April 29 2013 02:20 NonY wrote:
Terrible experience trying to watch Day 1 live. I wake up, go to twitch.tv and see DH is live, tune in, and for 1h20m there's no content nor info except an image of the tournament format and occasional live shots of a hall. I google DH's web site and check all over for more info and I found a schedule (that turned out to be inaccurate) and a list of partner streams (that turned out to not be comprehensive) with no info about what's on each one. Finally a friend shows me that a DH admin is updating stream info in a post on the TL forums (???). I can start watching some of the matches I wanted to watch but with DH's famed production quality obviously absent.

It was pretty much the worst you could expect, depending on how you view allowing various online broadcasters to stream your tournament games. If you view that favorably then yeah there is flexible/constant coverage but it's extremely inconvenient to follow it. Until you find where the DH admin was posting the info it was absolutely terrible. And even then it's definitely an amateurish way to present a tournament and inconvenient to follow. At the very least, build a coverage web page and constantly update it and put it at dreamhack.se like anyone googling would expect, not one small link at http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=36 , an unaffiliated site's forums.

If anything, DH made my preference for VODs and replays even stronger.


I had no any problem with day1. There was so many streams and so much to watch. No matter if dh stream was offline, there were sereval other streamers. And these was even thread (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409604) what games comes. I could watch every game that I wanted...
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 19:22:16
April 28 2013 19:20 GMT
#635
On April 29 2013 02:20 NonY wrote:
Terrible experience trying to watch Day 1 live. I wake up, go to twitch.tv and see DH is live, tune in, and for 1h20m there's no content nor info except an image of the tournament format and occasional live shots of a hall. I google DH's web site and check all over for more info and I found a schedule (that turned out to be inaccurate) and a list of partner streams (that turned out to not be comprehensive) with no info about what's on each one. Finally a friend shows me that a DH admin is updating stream info in a post on the TL forums (???). I can start watching some of the matches I wanted to watch but with DH's famed production quality obviously absent.

It was pretty much the worst you could expect, depending on how you view allowing various online broadcasters to stream your tournament games. If you view that favorably then yeah there is flexible/constant coverage but it's extremely inconvenient to follow it. Until you find where the DH admin was posting the info it was absolutely terrible. And even then it's definitely an amateurish way to present a tournament and inconvenient to follow. At the very least, build a coverage web page and constantly update it and put it at dreamhack.se like anyone googling would expect, not one small link at http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=36 , an unaffiliated site's forums.

If anything, DH made my preference for VODs and replays even stronger.


At first I was like "WUT is he babbling about?" having saturday's supreme stream quality, casting and production in mind.

Then I took a deep breath and I have to agree, tournaments do rely too much on community sites like TL for example.
For people already accustomed to this sort of "bad tradition" it was not all that bad, but if you want to grow esports even more I think that's a good start to improve quite a bit more and make it even more viewer friendly. Really have a coverage page and make it easy for people to select between games and the stream where they are being played. Also this time the timetable was not very helpful as already said.

Apart from that I feel the second day was pretty much excellent - maybe the breaks were a bit too long between games but I also see that casters and players need their time.

DH, you are already excellent. Strive for perfection!
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
phlebas
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany60 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-29 19:17:26
April 28 2013 19:21 GMT
#636
I had an awesome time watching dreamhack this weekend. I plugged my notebook via hdmi to the TV and damn, this is so good. Even my parents now know Leenock and Naniwa!
"i once thought i was watching a pvp but it turns out it was two geckos mating" - riptide
KaiserJohan
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1808 Posts
April 28 2013 19:26 GMT
#637
I loved the event. Awesome work by dreamhack crew!
And as others mentioned, my one complaint is the stream schedule...
England will fight to the last American
Nineball
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway163 Posts
April 28 2013 19:31 GMT
#638
Thank you DH for making my saturday a really good one. First I go outside and get a new personal best on my discgolf course, then straight home to sit basically the rest of the day watching awesome games casted by awesome people <3

Thank you, thank you very much!
baiesradu
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Romania150 Posts
April 28 2013 19:32 GMT
#639
Awsome tournament, only one thing : the Lucifron elimination was weird...and almost same thing was about to happen later in Grubby's group.
I love Starcraft .
MVTaylor
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2893 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-28 19:44:58
April 28 2013 19:39 GMT
#640
On April 29 2013 02:20 NonY wrote:
Terrible experience trying to watch Day 1 live. I wake up, go to twitch.tv and see DH is live, tune in, and for 1h20m there's no content nor info except an image of the tournament format and occasional live shots of a hall. I google DH's web site and check all over for more info and I found a schedule (that turned out to be inaccurate) and a list of partner streams (that turned out to not be comprehensive) with no info about what's on each one. Finally a friend shows me that a DH admin is updating stream info in a post on the TL forums (???). I can start watching some of the matches I wanted to watch but with DH's famed production quality obviously absent.

It was pretty much the worst you could expect, depending on how you view allowing various online broadcasters to stream your tournament games. If you view that favorably then yeah there is flexible/constant coverage but it's extremely inconvenient to follow it. Until you find where the DH admin was posting the info it was absolutely terrible. And even then it's definitely an amateurish way to present a tournament and inconvenient to follow. At the very least, build a coverage web page and constantly update it and put it at dreamhack.se like anyone googling would expect, not one small link at http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=36 , an unaffiliated site's forums.

If anything, DH made my preference for VODs and replays even stronger.


I'm sorry but I really can't believe this is anything but devil's advocating and nit picking. I mean, who doesn't check a TL LR thread for info as their first point of call if they ever have any questions? It's pretty insulting to opterown to just ignore all the work he puts in. There is a reason the LR threads from the latest DreamHack got a combined view count of over a million.

Skipping that point entirely there was also a schedule posted beneath the twitch tv stream, you simply had to scroll down, it's still there now. There was also a link ABOVE the stream to all Dreamhack Stockholm Open stream partners:

http://www.twitch.tv/team/dreamhack

Meanwhile it states quite clearly the stage show doesn't begin until Ro8 on the second day.
@followMVT
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4189
Leta 2904
Soulkey 550
BeSt 487
Soma 302
Rush 197
Barracks 108
Killer 49
Shine 33
Shinee 30
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 20
Sharp 10
Dota 2
Gorgc566
XcaliburYe245
League of Legends
JimRising 533
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
WinterStarcraft696
gofns250
Sick226
Pyrionflax116
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 48
• 3DClanTV 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Jankos2240
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 8m
Patches Events
6h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 8m
OSC
14h 8m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.