• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:57
CEST 06:57
KST 13:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8048 users

[July] TLPD Race Winrate Graphs - Page 36

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next All
rpgalon
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil1069 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 01:28:39
August 11 2011 01:26 GMT
#701
just buff the protoss stargate play, 2 things, make graviton beam 25 energy so you can harass and fight with them. and increase the damage/decrease the attack speed of void rays and phoenix, so upgrades and armor have less effect on them ( like the viking and the corruptor ).

only good protoss players uses stargate so it is not going to affect much the lower level where protoss is doing fine.
badog
pure_protoss
Profile Joined April 2011
152 Posts
August 11 2011 03:42 GMT
#702
well...I just played a game against terran (high master). I am a protoss on shattered temple and I scout him second (cross position). I see he is walling his entrance and that he already has his gas before his rax...I am expecting a 1-1-1 all in so I gas steal the terran. Then I scout him with my initial stalker to see a marauder...I then start to believe hes going for a 2rax aggression. Therefore I opt for a 3gate sentry zealot expand. Then I make a robo and an obs going for only 1stalker (inital one) mass zealot sentries. My obs gets to his base only to see the terran who decided to go for a 1-1-1 build into 4additional rax with 1 raven 2tanks 2hellions and mass marines (with only 1 marauders). A good mind play from the terran....

Then, he pushes and makes bunker outside my nat....cant leave my base forever if I let that happend...Therefore I go for an all in and got rapped (3/4 of my army) by his (now 4) tanks that are sieged before reaching the bunkers and marines....Then obviously loosing everything...

My opinion: The problem about terran vs protoss isnt the 1-1-1 or the raven...It is the siege tank range and the marine dps...they should just nerf by 1 their dps or something...Then maybe reduce the life of bunkers...
HellGreen
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark1146 Posts
August 11 2011 03:57 GMT
#703
On August 11 2011 12:42 pure_protoss wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

well...I just played a game against terran (high master). I am a protoss on shattered temple and I scout him second (cross position). I see he is walling his entrance and that he already has his gas before his rax...I am expecting a 1-1-1 all in so I gas steal the terran. Then I scout him with my initial stalker to see a marauder...I then start to believe hes going for a 2rax aggression. Therefore I opt for a 3gate sentry zealot expand. Then I make a robo and an obs going for only 1stalker (inital one) mass zealot sentries. My obs gets to his base only to see the terran who decided to go for a 1-1-1 build into 4additional rax with 1 raven 2tanks 2hellions and mass marines (with only 1 marauders).
A good mind play from the terran....
+ Show Spoiler +

Then, he pushes and makes bunker outside my nat....cant leave my base forever if I let that happend...Therefore I go for an all in and got rapped (3/4 of my army) by his (now 4) tanks that are sieged before reaching the bunkers and marines....Then obviously loosing everything...

My opinion: The problem about terran vs protoss isnt the 1-1-1 or the raven...It is the siege tank range and the marine dps...they should just nerf by 1 their dps or something...Then maybe reduce the life of bunkers...

Let me ask one question though. Do you expect to do good/perfect with a composition of units made based on wrong assumptions (due to the mind games)?
Free to do whatever I want!
pwadoc
Profile Joined August 2010
271 Posts
August 11 2011 04:19 GMT
#704
On August 11 2011 12:57 HellGreen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 12:42 pure_protoss wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

well...I just played a game against terran (high master). I am a protoss on shattered temple and I scout him second (cross position). I see he is walling his entrance and that he already has his gas before his rax...I am expecting a 1-1-1 all in so I gas steal the terran. Then I scout him with my initial stalker to see a marauder...I then start to believe hes going for a 2rax aggression. Therefore I opt for a 3gate sentry zealot expand. Then I make a robo and an obs going for only 1stalker (inital one) mass zealot sentries. My obs gets to his base only to see the terran who decided to go for a 1-1-1 build into 4additional rax with 1 raven 2tanks 2hellions and mass marines (with only 1 marauders).
A good mind play from the terran....
+ Show Spoiler +

Then, he pushes and makes bunker outside my nat....cant leave my base forever if I let that happend...Therefore I go for an all in and got rapped (3/4 of my army) by his (now 4) tanks that are sieged before reaching the bunkers and marines....Then obviously loosing everything...

My opinion: The problem about terran vs protoss isnt the 1-1-1 or the raven...It is the siege tank range and the marine dps...they should just nerf by 1 their dps or something...Then maybe reduce the life of bunkers...

Let me ask one question though. Do you expect to do good/perfect with a composition of units made based on wrong assumptions (due to the mind games)?


You can't really scout a terran, so it's all just a guessing game. You guess wrong, you lose. Not all of us have a spell that reveals a part of the map on command.
Kajarn
Profile Joined September 2010
United States126 Posts
August 11 2011 04:24 GMT
#705
On August 11 2011 13:19 pwadoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 12:57 HellGreen wrote:
On August 11 2011 12:42 pure_protoss wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

well...I just played a game against terran (high master). I am a protoss on shattered temple and I scout him second (cross position). I see he is walling his entrance and that he already has his gas before his rax...I am expecting a 1-1-1 all in so I gas steal the terran. Then I scout him with my initial stalker to see a marauder...I then start to believe hes going for a 2rax aggression. Therefore I opt for a 3gate sentry zealot expand. Then I make a robo and an obs going for only 1stalker (inital one) mass zealot sentries. My obs gets to his base only to see the terran who decided to go for a 1-1-1 build into 4additional rax with 1 raven 2tanks 2hellions and mass marines (with only 1 marauders).
A good mind play from the terran....
+ Show Spoiler +

Then, he pushes and makes bunker outside my nat....cant leave my base forever if I let that happend...Therefore I go for an all in and got rapped (3/4 of my army) by his (now 4) tanks that are sieged before reaching the bunkers and marines....Then obviously loosing everything...

My opinion: The problem about terran vs protoss isnt the 1-1-1 or the raven...It is the siege tank range and the marine dps...they should just nerf by 1 their dps or something...Then maybe reduce the life of bunkers...

Let me ask one question though. Do you expect to do good/perfect with a composition of units made based on wrong assumptions (due to the mind games)?


You can't really scout a terran, so it's all just a guessing game. You guess wrong, you lose. Not all of us have a spell that reveals a part of the map on command.


But you do have obvservers. Open 1 Gate 1 Robo FE and React!

Otherwise don't complain if your at a build order disadvantage.

Maybe Draw out the game and win with your overall superior play.
meadbert
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States681 Posts
August 11 2011 04:27 GMT
#706
On August 11 2011 13:19 pwadoc wrote:
Not all of us have a spell that reveals a part of the map on command.

Hallucination.
KingFranX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada26 Posts
August 11 2011 04:35 GMT
#707
That graph just tells you that the games and win % fluctuates a lot. The only exception seems to be tvz where terran always seem to have the advantage...
Everything went better then exception
quiet noise
Profile Joined May 2011
599 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 04:40:55
August 11 2011 04:39 GMT
#708
On August 11 2011 13:35 KingFranX wrote:
That graph just tells you that the games and win % fluctuates a lot. The only exception seems to be tvz where terran always seem to have the advantage...


It also tells you that protoss is at an all-time low worse than any fluctiuation in sc2 history. 2 Protoss players made it to the round 16 in GSL.
peidongyang
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada2084 Posts
August 11 2011 04:55 GMT
#709
Maybe they should make mules mine proportionally as fast as how many scvs are near by. This way we dont see the typical, oh, look, time to pull all my scvs and win and even if i dont ill do enough damage because my mules allows for reinforcements and continuous scv production!

Toss on the other hand has no money for army if they go continous probes. Then ofcrouse is the fact that nobody uses warp prisms because the second one arrives a bunch of vikings go pew pew, but if not, a wp dropping 4 hts in a big engagement=lulterranarmy
the throws never bothered me anyway
Rybaia
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy213 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 05:04:19
August 11 2011 05:03 GMT
#710
I was thinking about warp prisms lately. I love warp prism harass but the main problem with the wp is thate it comes out from the Robo. That means that making wp takes out time form the "power units" that protoss has (Clossi, immortals). For example if I scut a zerg that goes for mass roaches I would like to make alot of immortals to punish him, so I can't go wp becouse making wp will cut of my immortals production.
So I was thinking, should the warp prism be moved to the stargate? The stargate will become the "arrassing unit" structure and this may help alot P player harass. You can warp a couple of Voids with phoenix and move a wp on another opponent base and start harassing multiple locations.
Now to do that you need a Stargate and a Robotic and if you make wp you cannot make units like immortals, observers and Colossi.
I don't know maybe it's a stupid idea but I think it might help a bit.
Deleted User 183001
Profile Joined May 2011
2939 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 05:07:05
August 11 2011 05:06 GMT
#711
Not much different than the May stats, except Terran got better worldwide. The Korean stats are about as lopsided as before.
Wren
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States745 Posts
August 11 2011 05:07 GMT
#712
iNcontroL referenced this graph on ItG #11, sort of dramatized it...

On August 11 2011 13:39 quiet noise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 13:35 KingFranX wrote:
That graph just tells you that the games and win % fluctuates a lot. The only exception seems to be tvz where terran always seem to have the advantage...


It also tells you that protoss is at an all-time low worse than any fluctiuation in sc2 history. 2 Protoss players made it to the round 16 in GSL.

No, Protoss is at their personal worst. They're winning overall at a rate better than 5 Zerg months. They're doing roughly as well against Terran as Zerg is (not good, but speaks to Terran being strong rather than Protoss being weak). Protoss is struggling against Zerg as well, but not any worse than Zerg has struggled against Protoss in the past.
We're here! We're queer! We don't want any more bears!
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
August 11 2011 06:56 GMT
#713
The charts include Code A right? In other words, Tassadar and Puzzle making up like half the wins?
BinxyBrown
Profile Joined December 2010
United States230 Posts
August 11 2011 07:47 GMT
#714
In korea the most skilled players play Terran, also in korea terran has the highest representation at top skill levels, their metagame will naturally progress faster than the other races because they have more people working on the same problems.

Conversely in korea protoss is the least played race, I really don't think that it has much to do with Protoss being weak as it does with more people coming up with good strategies as terran, which also has a more diverse tech path right now.

Lets hope that in hots Zerg and Toss can change their playstyle the way a terran can.
Banelings are like Ice Climbers if they grab you... your dead.
Cornix
Profile Joined June 2011
United States220 Posts
August 11 2011 08:35 GMT
#715
The one thing I find hard to stomach in this thread is the repeated sentiment that apparently this data should be largely ignored in terms of balance entirely because 'That darn 1/1/1 build is messing it all up'.

In terms of balance a build that can be done with high levels of success pretty much DEFINES the meta and the current gamestate balance. This is an RTS.. you do generally go for builds that give you good chances to win the game and the point of tinkering with and trying out new builds is to find builds even better that let you win even more.

That's like saying 'Oh you should ignore the fact that some capture the flag scenarios in shooters don't work very well just because people are using that pesky rocket launcher and the flag room is small.'

Or saying 'Oh you should ignore this fighting game character being imbalanced because he's got this one great combo that everyone is using.'

Yes.. allowing for time for a new build to be adjusted to is nice, just to see if no one has found an answer yet.. but as far as balance concerns goes a build with a ~90% win rate at the highest levels of competition is definitely something to be concerned about and watched as an overall balance issue.. especially because more people will begin using it the longer it remains successful. So right now TvP is imbalanced BECAUSE of 1/1/1.. that doesn't mean we should 'ignore' the problem just because of 1/1/1.. it means we should watch it even more because of an unbalanced new build.

I'm not trying to say that 1/1/1 is impossible to hold or will never be countered but given the current situation trying to take the stance of 'oh there's no problem with PvT balance because 1/1/1' is the opposite of a good idea.
iS.SunnY, writer extraordinaire. Miami CSL!
Toadvine
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland2234 Posts
August 11 2011 08:39 GMT
#716
On August 11 2011 16:47 BinxyBrown wrote:
In korea the most skilled players play Terran, also in korea terran has the highest representation at top skill levels, their metagame will naturally progress faster than the other races because they have more people working on the same problems.

Conversely in korea protoss is the least played race, I really don't think that it has much to do with Protoss being weak as it does with more people coming up with good strategies as terran, which also has a more diverse tech path right now.

Lets hope that in hots Zerg and Toss can change their playstyle the way a terran can.


Zerg is the least played race in Korean Masters and GM.

Also, Terrans arguably innovate the least. Why would they if what they're doing works so well? Necessity has been the driving force behind Zerg and Protoss innovation, which is one of the reasons why PvZ changes so much.
"There are always some Eskimos ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves." - S.J.Lec
LicH.
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
China235 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 08:40:52
August 11 2011 08:39 GMT
#717
On August 11 2011 17:35 Cornix wrote:
The one thing I find hard to stomach in this thread is the repeated sentiment that apparently this data should be largely ignored in terms of balance entirely because 'That darn 1/1/1 build is messing it all up'.

In terms of balance a build that can be done with high levels of success pretty much DEFINES the meta and the current gamestate balance. This is an RTS.. you do generally go for builds that give you good chances to win the game and the point of tinkering with and trying out new builds is to find builds even better that let you win even more.

That's like saying 'Oh you should ignore the fact that some capture the flag scenarios in shooters don't work very well just because people are using that pesky rocket launcher and the flag room is small.'

Or saying 'Oh you should ignore this fighting game character being imbalanced because he's got this one great combo that everyone is using.'

Yes.. allowing for time for a new build to be adjusted to is nice, just to see if no one has found an answer yet.. but as far as balance concerns goes a build with a ~90% win rate at the highest levels of competition is definitely something to be concerned about and watched as an overall balance issue.. especially because more people will begin using it the longer it remains successful. So right now TvP is imbalanced BECAUSE of 1/1/1.. that doesn't mean we should 'ignore' the problem just because of 1/1/1.. it means we should watch it even more because of an unbalanced new build.

I'm not trying to say that 1/1/1 is impossible to hold or will never be countered but given the current situation trying to take the stance of 'oh there's no problem with PvT balance because 1/1/1' is the opposite of a good idea.


Dude, this is your 6th post. Did you seriously make a TL account just to cry about the 1-1-1 build that has literally been around since beta, but has been drummed up to be "new and unstoppable" by complete fucking noobs like yourself who watch one season of gsl and draw generalizations from it? Holy shit, I don't know if I can open these kinds of threads anymore cause of people like you.
Vardant
Profile Joined November 2010
Czech Republic620 Posts
August 11 2011 08:53 GMT
#718
Someone needs to start punching people, that disregard the Toss nerfs that happened since beta in regards to stopping the 1/1/1...
BinxyBrown
Profile Joined December 2010
United States230 Posts
August 11 2011 09:02 GMT
#719
On August 11 2011 17:39 Toadvine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 16:47 BinxyBrown wrote:
In korea the most skilled players play Terran, also in korea terran has the highest representation at top skill levels, their metagame will naturally progress faster than the other races because they have more people working on the same problems.

Conversely in korea protoss is the least played race, I really don't think that it has much to do with Protoss being weak as it does with more people coming up with good strategies as terran, which also has a more diverse tech path right now.

Lets hope that in hots Zerg and Toss can change their playstyle the way a terran can.


Zerg is the least played race in Korean Masters and GM.

Also, Terrans arguably innovate the least. Why would they if what they're doing works so well? Necessity has been the driving force behind Zerg and Protoss innovation, which is one of the reasons why PvZ changes so much.


Not at the highest levels though, in GSL level play protoss is the least used race
Banelings are like Ice Climbers if they grab you... your dead.
Cornix
Profile Joined June 2011
United States220 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-11 09:10:28
August 11 2011 09:10 GMT
#720
On August 11 2011 17:39 LicH. wrote:
Dude, this is your 6th post. Did you seriously make a TL account just to cry about the 1-1-1 build that has literally been around since beta, but has been drummed up to be "new and unstoppable" by complete fucking noobs like yourself who watch one season of gsl and draw generalizations from it? Holy shit, I don't know if I can open these kinds of threads anymore cause of people like you.


Post count should matter in conversation why? And since you only have just over 100 posts does that mean someone with more posts than you can blatantly rage and troll and flame about everything you say and justify it by having a bigger post count? Is it not possible to have a brain or legitimate points because I haven't posted much on TL?

Also when did I ever call it unstoppable? My only point was to say that saying 'balance is fine if you just ignore this one thing that is causing a winrate imbalance' is a stupid thing to do, never once was there 'whine' or any direct comments about the build itself other than reiterating the 90%ish win rate the build has in professional tourney matches.

Tl;dr read first, don't be elitist, and stop being so mad all the time please.

iS.SunnY, writer extraordinaire. Miami CSL!
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2121
Snow 120
Bale 28
Noble 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1458
Mew2King8
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1304
WinterStarcraft616
Other Games
summit1g7966
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft319
C9.Mang0167
ArmadaUGS156
Maynarde133
Sick111
RuFF_SC2108
ViBE76
Livibee51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki138
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2106
League of Legends
• Lourlo1391
• Rush1098
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 4m
OSC
8h 4m
Stellar Fest
8h 4m
OSC
19h 4m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.