• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8040 users

No replays released from Anaheim - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 50 Next All
Icekommander
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada483 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 22:02:11
July 29 2011 22:01 GMT
#241
On July 30 2011 06:53 Plansix wrote:
I demand instant gratification on everything. I want the VODs, the replays and interviews all released as they happen. Really, I don't know why they don't let us be observers in the games too. First come, first served. And if the casters can't get in because the game is full, too bad. I'm a Team Liquid forum member and part of the community. Everything should be available to me at all times.

Seriously MGL, why don't you have every player go in, set to busy and open 6 chat channels every game. I don't care if you have to log out each players between sets, this is what needs to happen for me to get what I want. Sure, setting up the players takes time and you are focused on keeping the stream going. But that doesn't matter, I want my replays and you should force every pro to do this so I can have what I want.

And this DDoS crap. I have been to some hacking websites on the internet, you may have heard of it. Let me tell you, from the 20 minutes of research I have done and my knowledge from building one PC from parts I ordered off Newegg, that excuse is total crap. You can't DDoS someone from a replay. Sure it gives you their battle.net account information and then you can message them, that's it. There is no possible way in the world that you can DDoS someone once you know their account info and that they are logged into battle.net. So stop giving us this crap and release the replays. We demand it and its way more important that all of the other crap you are doing.



-Setting to busy is standard tournament procedure. Opening six chat channels would take all of ten seconds.

-R1ch (the guy quoted in the OP), from my understanding, is basically the official tech support/ trouble shooter for the teamliquid website. If someone reputable should know about what would and wouldn't allow DDOS attempts, it would be him.



Edit: I personally agree with grackodile, two posts below me.
Time Flies like an arrow. Fruit Flies like a banana.
SoraLimit
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada747 Posts
July 29 2011 22:01 GMT
#242
On July 30 2011 06:56 Blackrobe wrote:
"RE: Replay release. Chat spam lags the game. Multiple other issues with releasing them during the event. See Columbus VoDs if you don't rem."



Are you kidding me?


One of the reasons why starcraft matches for MLG never finishes on time is because so many people send chat messages to the players, which when set to busy, means it causes massive amounts of lag. The Losira MMA match was one prime example.

It sucks, but I rather see matches rather than casters talking about random shit for half an hour, while the players are getting new accounts.
Grackodile
Profile Joined January 2011
United States263 Posts
July 29 2011 22:01 GMT
#243
Wait so are they just not releasing them this weekend or are they not ever going to release them?
If it's just a delayed thing it's not really that big of a deal but if they aren't going to release any of the replays I'm going to be pretty bummed.
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 22:05:20
July 29 2011 22:01 GMT
#244
On July 30 2011 06:53 Plansix wrote:
I demand instant gratification on everything. I want the VODs, the replays and interviews all released as they happen. Really, I don't know why they don't let us be observers in the games too. First come, first served. And if the casters can't get in because the game is full, too bad. I'm a Team Liquid forum member and part of the community. Everything should be available to me at all times.

Seriously MGL, why don't you have every player go in, set to busy and open 6 chat channels every game. I don't care if you have to log out each players between sets, this is what needs to happen for me to get what I want. Sure, setting up the players takes time and you are focused on keeping the stream going. But that doesn't matter, I want my replays and you should force every pro to to do this so I can have what I want.

And this DDoS crap. I have been to some hacking websites on the internet, you may have heard of it. Let me tell you, from the 20 minutes of research I have done and my knowledge from building one PC from parts I ordered off Newegg, that excuse is total crap. You can't DDoS someone from a replay. Sure it gives you their battle.net account information and then you can message them, that's. There is no possible way in the world that you can DDoS someone once you know their account info and that they are logged into battle.net. So stop giving us this crap and release the replays. We demand it and its way more important that all of the other crap you are doing.


EDIT: Rofl, just read the rest of your post. It's obvious you were being sarcastic, my bad. Haha, well played. Or... POE's Law? Guess I'll never know.


MLG should either:

A) Release evidence proving that their reason is valid
-or-
B) Release a better, more honest reason.

That said, the part of your post I highlighted is straight up retarded. I think you said it without thinking because you were mad, so maybe that's why. You can't possibly be so selfish as to call the replays more important than "all that other crap" they are doing. They're hosting the most diverse high-level tournament ever for SC2 - or at least one of them. They're making it happen. You are pathetic if you think giving out replays is more valuable than ALL THAT.

So, you'd prefer just to have a fat replay pack of high level play - without any live tournament, casting, player interaction, etc - released to you? You are so selfish it is disgusting.
Deleted User 108965
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1096 Posts
July 29 2011 22:01 GMT
#245
im so sad now ((. i loved watching all the reps from mlg. i dont have the internet capacity to watch streams, and vods take forever to load, so this was the only way i could watch all the games i wanted to. :'(
Disciple....Top 3 control in Clarion County
The Stapler
Profile Joined August 2010
United States326 Posts
July 29 2011 22:02 GMT
#246
On July 30 2011 06:59 Plansix wrote:

No they are not. Blame the ass-hats who spammed them while they are trying to run a tournament, rather than MLG.



the ass-hats who spam them still have the ability to spam them this time....announcing that replays wont' be released will not stop that

the only thing that makes sense in their explanation is that uploading all the replays helps create lag problems....solution? release some time after event
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
July 29 2011 22:03 GMT
#247
TBH, I would take the replay pack OVER the casts. I say that having paid for the cast.

If I was given a choice of watch or get replays only choose one, I would take the replays without a 2nd thought.
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
July 29 2011 22:04 GMT
#248
On July 30 2011 07:01 FrankWalls wrote:
im so sad now ((. i loved watching all the reps from mlg. i dont have the internet capacity to watch streams, and vods take forever to load, so this was the only way i could watch all the games i wanted to. :'(


Aww man, I feel sorry for you after reading that, I hope they release them for your sake only.
Crying
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria778 Posts
July 29 2011 22:04 GMT
#249
Its obvious that koreans have something to do with this
Why not releasing replays,if u are tard u cant still copy builds?

User was temp banned for this post.
Determination~ Hard Work Surpass NATURAL GENIUS!
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
July 29 2011 22:04 GMT
#250
If the cited reason was the true one (which I doubt), they could still release the replays later (which they won't).
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
July 29 2011 22:04 GMT
#251
On July 30 2011 07:01 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 06:53 Plansix wrote:
I demand instant gratification on everything. I want the VODs, the replays and interviews all released as they happen. Really, I don't know why they don't let us be observers in the games too. First come, first served. And if the casters can't get in because the game is full, too bad. I'm a Team Liquid forum member and part of the community. Everything should be available to me at all times.

Seriously MGL, why don't you have every player go in, set to busy and open 6 chat channels every game. I don't care if you have to log out each players between sets, this is what needs to happen for me to get what I want. Sure, setting up the players takes time and you are focused on keeping the stream going. But that doesn't matter, I want my replays and you should force every pro to to do this so I can have what I want.

And this DDoS crap. I have been to some hacking websites on the internet, you may have heard of it. Let me tell you, from the 20 minutes of research I have done and my knowledge from building one PC from parts I ordered off Newegg, that excuse is total crap. You can't DDoS someone from a replay. Sure it gives you their battle.net account information and then you can message them, that's. There is no possible way in the world that you can DDoS someone once you know their account info and that they are logged into battle.net. So stop giving us this crap and release the replays. We demand it and its way more important that all of the other crap you are doing.


MLG should either:

A) Release evidence proving that their reason is valid
-or-
B) Release a better, more honest reason.

That said, the part of your post I highlighted is straight up retarded. I think you said it without thinking because you were mad, so maybe that's why. You can't possibly be so selfish as to call the replays more important than "all that other crap" they are doing. They're hosting the most diverse high-level tournament ever for SC2 - or at least one of them. They're making it happen. You are pathetic if you think giving out replays is more valuable than ALL THAT.

So, you'd prefer just to have a fat replay pack of high level play - without any live tournament, casting, player interaction, etc - released to you? You are so selfish it is disgusting.


I think that guy's trolling you ~_~

Seriously though, I want replays The times are horrible for EU so I'll miss most of tonight's matches, and now I can't view them at all :|
Voltaire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1485 Posts
July 29 2011 22:04 GMT
#252
Ugh. Well we can thank /b/ and all the other teenagers who think they are elite hackers by DDOSing for fun for this.
As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
July 29 2011 22:05 GMT
#253
On July 30 2011 07:01 Icekommander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 06:53 Plansix wrote:
I demand instant gratification on everything. I want the VODs, the replays and interviews all released as they happen. Really, I don't know why they don't let us be observers in the games too. First come, first served. And if the casters can't get in because the game is full, too bad. I'm a Team Liquid forum member and part of the community. Everything should be available to me at all times.

Seriously MGL, why don't you have every player go in, set to busy and open 6 chat channels every game. I don't care if you have to log out each players between sets, this is what needs to happen for me to get what I want. Sure, setting up the players takes time and you are focused on keeping the stream going. But that doesn't matter, I want my replays and you should force every pro to do this so I can have what I want.

And this DDoS crap. I have been to some hacking websites on the internet, you may have heard of it. Let me tell you, from the 20 minutes of research I have done and my knowledge from building one PC from parts I ordered off Newegg, that excuse is total crap. You can't DDoS someone from a replay. Sure it gives you their battle.net account information and then you can message them, that's it. There is no possible way in the world that you can DDoS someone once you know their account info and that they are logged into battle.net. So stop giving us this crap and release the replays. We demand it and its way more important that all of the other crap you are doing.



-Setting to busy is standard tournament procedure. Opening six chat channels would take all of ten seconds.

-R1ch (the guy quoted in the OP), from my understanding, is basically the official tech support/ trouble shooter for the teamliquid website. If someone reputable should know about what would and wouldn't allow DDOS attempts, it would be him.


R1ch may be correct about the DDoS thing, but my sarcastic statement above still holds true. People are acting entitled and dumb. MLG has way more important things to worry as live events are hard as hell to run. I'm sure they would love to release replays, but the harassment through battle.net doesn't make it worth it.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Skipton
Profile Joined December 2010
United States707 Posts
July 29 2011 22:05 GMT
#254
Really sucks that a pack won't be released after the event is over. Pretty sure nobody really cares if select replays get sent off to specific casters. What people want are the games themselves to look at.
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
July 29 2011 22:05 GMT
#255
[image loading]

User was warned for this post
''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
constantqt
Profile Joined July 2011
176 Posts
July 29 2011 22:05 GMT
#256
its no problem just release replays after event then ok??
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
July 29 2011 22:06 GMT
#257
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Even today i was looking forward to the replays after the event (even before it started) just to get a better glimpse of the awesomness of Boxer, MMA and MVP.....

And now i wont be able to....

GODDAMNIT

ps. i understand they might not want to release them during the event, but i dont see any reason why they can not release them well after the event.
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
Toxi78
Profile Joined May 2010
966 Posts
July 29 2011 22:07 GMT
#258
On July 30 2011 07:05 constantqt wrote:
its no problem just release replays after event then ok??


my thought, basically.
what is the reason for not releasing them AT ALL ?
mlg always was my biggest source of inspiration to train builds that are "hot" right now..
really sad right now.
Exarl25
Profile Joined November 2010
1887 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 22:09:01
July 29 2011 22:08 GMT
#259
On July 30 2011 07:05 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 07:01 Icekommander wrote:
On July 30 2011 06:53 Plansix wrote:
I demand instant gratification on everything. I want the VODs, the replays and interviews all released as they happen. Really, I don't know why they don't let us be observers in the games too. First come, first served. And if the casters can't get in because the game is full, too bad. I'm a Team Liquid forum member and part of the community. Everything should be available to me at all times.

Seriously MGL, why don't you have every player go in, set to busy and open 6 chat channels every game. I don't care if you have to log out each players between sets, this is what needs to happen for me to get what I want. Sure, setting up the players takes time and you are focused on keeping the stream going. But that doesn't matter, I want my replays and you should force every pro to do this so I can have what I want.

And this DDoS crap. I have been to some hacking websites on the internet, you may have heard of it. Let me tell you, from the 20 minutes of research I have done and my knowledge from building one PC from parts I ordered off Newegg, that excuse is total crap. You can't DDoS someone from a replay. Sure it gives you their battle.net account information and then you can message them, that's it. There is no possible way in the world that you can DDoS someone once you know their account info and that they are logged into battle.net. So stop giving us this crap and release the replays. We demand it and its way more important that all of the other crap you are doing.



-Setting to busy is standard tournament procedure. Opening six chat channels would take all of ten seconds.

-R1ch (the guy quoted in the OP), from my understanding, is basically the official tech support/ trouble shooter for the teamliquid website. If someone reputable should know about what would and wouldn't allow DDOS attempts, it would be him.


R1ch may be correct about the DDoS thing, but my sarcastic statement above still holds true. People are acting entitled and dumb. MLG has way more important things to worry as live events are hard as hell to run. I'm sure they would love to release replays, but the harassment through battle.net doesn't make it worth it.


How on earth does that prevent them from simply releasing the replays after the event is over? I don't think many people would have a problem with that. It's the fact that we are being deprived of access to replays altogether and possibly under a false pretense that is getting people annoyed.
PaterPatriae
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany428 Posts
July 29 2011 22:09 GMT
#260
On July 30 2011 07:06 Mithriel wrote:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Even today i was looking forward to the replays after the event (even before it started) just to get a better glimpse of the awesomness of Boxer, MMA and MVP.....

And now i wont be able to....

GODDAMNIT

ps. i understand they might not want to release them during the event, but i dont see any reason why they can not release them well after the event.


indeed, most of the open bracket games will be unseen. It`s just ridiculous.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 31
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9636
Happy350
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh93
Pyrionflax92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 9m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.