• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8703 users

StarCraft Rap - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
tyles
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom509 Posts
May 17 2011 19:35 GMT
#81
I really don't know what to make of that.
Why do a video camera? I don't want to see you swag on your chair.
Tyles.772 Bobstar.223 I'm just disappointed they overhyped an announcement which would obviously cause a lot of backlash in the TL community. Sure they acquired huk, but they didn't have to rub it in our faces.
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 17 2011 20:07 GMT
#82
On May 18 2011 04:35 tyles wrote:
I really don't know what to make of that.
Why do a video camera? I don't want to see you swag on your chair.


alright I'll stand up for the next ones if u want.

Me and my friend just did the freestyle video.
I just posted it on youtube
Here it is

Enjoy! StarCraft representin all day
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
RoachyRoach
Profile Joined February 2011
81 Posts
May 17 2011 20:08 GMT
#83
On May 18 2011 03:14 pStar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 02:37 RoachyRoach wrote:
Rap kinda sucks...

It would seem hard to make something sound sick with just saying stuff at your desk looking into a camera. The only time these types of songs are good is with good production value, where its entertaining to see how much work got put into it.

But rap sucks...and nobody in the world would be able to put together a rap about starcraft with no production value and have it be "sick"

Because rap by itself isnt "sick"....its actually pretty retarded.


You made me rage so hard, who are you to comment on a type of music or say it sucks. Rap has more meaning and better lyrics than half of the shit you listen to.

Dont make stupid comments like this please.


Its called an opinion jackass. I have as much right to say that rap sucks as you have the right to say it doesnt.

And like I said, I dont hate rap. I hate modern rap.

"Rap has more meaning and better lyrics than half of the shit you listen to. "
no it doesnt. kk?
RoachyRoach
Profile Joined February 2011
81 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 20:13:57
May 17 2011 20:13 GMT
#84
lol@response video.

Yeah, you showed us haters.
Keep on keepin on playa.
ReseT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States273 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 20:17:42
May 17 2011 20:15 GMT
#85
Looking at that screen pretty hard, lol.

edit: Just saying I respect you for rapping about SC2, but don't cise your own head up...
vVv Gaming
david.oh.k
Profile Joined March 2011
United States92 Posts
May 17 2011 20:16 GMT
#86
Bro you think WAY too highly of yourself, that wasn't that great and you're acting like it was amazing. I'm not saying that it was terrible but it wasn't amazing.
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 17 2011 20:29 GMT
#87
On May 18 2011 05:16 david.oh.k wrote:
Bro you think WAY too highly of yourself, that wasn't that great and you're acting like it was amazing. I'm not saying that it was terrible but it wasn't amazing.


I don't think way too highly of myself. I'm just naturally confident. Ain't nothing wrong with being openly happy with myself. You should praise me for this instead of try to put me down because alot of people are insecure and have problems showing off what they got. They afraid of others. I just dont care at all what other people think (if its negative) so I'm just keepin it all positive and good.

It was a freestyle video. whatever came out during that freestyle came out. You might not consider it amazing but it was definitely good I think.

You perceive it as me acting like it was amazing. Thats just me having fun. And rapping feels amazing so that should explain to you my attitude.

haha i love that response video.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
May 17 2011 21:00 GMT
#88
Which hip-hop artists do you enjoy listening to?
Shigy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States346 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 21:08:03
May 17 2011 21:03 GMT
#89
not too bad. you're comin off too gangsta-like for TL's liking though. "i only listen to thoughtful nerd rap" - i used to be like this too. your style isn't my favorite, but lotta fools here are just ignoring talent because of it.


haters gonna hate!
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 17 2011 21:13 GMT
#90
On May 18 2011 06:00 Lennon wrote:
Which hip-hop artists do you enjoy listening to?


I just love rap in general. So I'd honestly listen to any artist and still enjoy it. As long as there's good beat and the rapper is flowin I'd listen to it and like it.

Some artists that I like are: Tupac (he's so dope), Bone Thugs, Atmosphere (he raps some real shit), Vinnie Paz (if you dont know him check him out he's real good underground), Papoose (he's goes so hard, this guy is sick), Roy Jones (Some of his songs are really hard for example "Can't be touched"), Wow... Theres just so many artists I like I could keep on going. I listen to all types of rap, I like them all. Rap to me is super dope and fun to do.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 17 2011 21:18 GMT
#91
On May 18 2011 06:03 Shigy wrote:
not too bad. you're comin off too gangsta-like for TL's liking though. "i only listen to thoughtful nerd rap" - i used to be like this too. your style isn't my favorite, but lotta fools here are just ignoring talent because of it.


haters gonna hate!



I don't know man. I just dont consider my attitude to be gangster. In all honesty I just vibe and feel the music of rap. Doesn't mean I'm gangster-like. I see why other people would think that. They think rap and they think gangster. I dont got guns. I dont live in the hood. I'm not gangsta at all. I just dig rap and feel it's dopeness. However, I do agree that statement could be said about the "Nuke You" rap. The first one.

The protoss build order one is not gangsta at all. That's how all my other starcraft raps are.

Wait for the others one. When the number of non-gangsta raps outnumber that one gangsta style rap people should calm down a little bit I hope.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
May 17 2011 21:21 GMT
#92
On May 18 2011 05:29 Bacon-X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 05:16 david.oh.k wrote:
Bro you think WAY too highly of yourself, that wasn't that great and you're acting like it was amazing. I'm not saying that it was terrible but it wasn't amazing.


I don't think way too highly of myself. I'm just naturally confident. Ain't nothing wrong with being openly happy with myself. You should praise me for this instead of try to put me down because alot of people are insecure and have problems showing off what they got. They afraid of others. I just dont care at all what other people think (if its negative) so I'm just keepin it all positive and good.

It was a freestyle video. whatever came out during that freestyle came out. You might not consider it amazing but it was definitely good I think.

You perceive it as me acting like it was amazing. Thats just me having fun. And rapping feels amazing so that should explain to you my attitude.

haha i love that response video.

Its not about bein confident. U cant just be like "nah ur wrong im the shit" to all the people who say its bad. thats not confidence. Ull get no where trying to please yourself but youll get nowhere trying to please everyone. But tellin people their opinion is wrong is jus dumb
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10870 Posts
May 17 2011 21:23 GMT
#93
LOL man , your response video is ridiculous man... Seriously before you start saying you are a good rapper, you should actually become a good rapper, your friend is so horrible its hillarious to watch, no offense. But man really you guys are very amateurish and your word play / rhyming ability is really not very good, you barely made any rhymes the whole entire video. You had a couple of good lines that you couldn't follow up to be honest, you have a lot of potential with your voice, and how you look ect. , but that means nothing if you don't actually try and just try to look / sound cool the whole time, put in effort and work.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
May 17 2011 21:28 GMT
#94
"I'm swearing, I'm cursing, but I'm still a nice person!"

^best line
RoyalCheese
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic745 Posts
May 17 2011 21:48 GMT
#95
Is the freestyle free as in 'free speech' or as in 'free beer'?
Kennigit: "Chill was once able to retire really young, but decided to donate his entire salary TO SUPPORT ESPORTS"
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 17 2011 21:53 GMT
#96
On May 18 2011 06:21 raf3776 wrote:
Its not about bein confident. U cant just be like "nah ur wrong im the shit" to all the people who say its bad. thats not confidence. Ull get no where trying to please yourself but youll get nowhere trying to please everyone. But tellin people their opinion is wrong is jus dumb



Look. Confidence is VERY important for rap. If you're confident you will end up sounding right. I'm confident and I rapped fine in that video. And yes I think I'm good. Other people (that heard me in real life say i'm good all the time) which is what led me to think I'm good. So yeah. I hope you get that.

I never said their opinion is wrong or nothing. The response video was to show you guys I can freestyle too and I can actually rap.

I'm not a bad rapper. Don't ignore talent haha.

I'm not trying to please myself or please anybody. I'm having fun boyy.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 17 2011 21:59 GMT
#97
On May 18 2011 06:23 GGzerG wrote:
LOL man , your response video is ridiculous man... Seriously before you start saying you are a good rapper, you should actually become a good rapper, .


I already am a good rapper according to the many people I know and rap to in real life. So you telling me this is hilarious.


your friend is so horrible its hillarious to watch, no offense. But man really you guys are very amateurish and your word play / rhyming ability is really not very good,


Okay buddy, you got a big mouth like you can rap better or something. Show me you rap better haha.
And no that video is legit. If you dig rap, you'll dig this.

you barely made any rhymes the whole entire video.


That's a lie right there haha. U obviously didn't watch the video or listen to it at all if you think I didn't rhyme. Trolls will always be trolls.

You had a couple of good lines that you couldn't follow up to be honest, you have a lot of potential with your voice, and how you look ect. , but that means nothing if you don't actually try and just try to look / sound cool the whole time, put in effort and work


You seriously watched that and thought I didn't actually try to look / sound cool??
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 17 2011 22:00 GMT
#98
On May 18 2011 06:48 RoyalCheese wrote:
Is the freestyle free as in 'free speech' or as in 'free beer'?


both. haha.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
May 17 2011 22:02 GMT
#99
Nice, I liked it
Moderatorgold coin
delHospital
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Poland261 Posts
May 17 2011 22:23 GMT
#100
On May 17 2011 08:57 KristiS wrote:
Way too much niggas 'n shit for StarCraft man.. It's a pretty civilized and quite highclass game, not a subject for gangsta-rap. NerdAlert and Husky are doing it the way it's supposed to be done, so that it's funny, not a hardcore nigga killing gangstarap yo!

But that's just my honest opinion!

Husky wouldn't get a single view w/o this Kurt guy... His rap was about as bad as it could get. He can't be doin it the way it's supposed to be done if he can't do it at all.

This shit is good tho. Keep on rappin, but do sth with the production quality.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 52
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto234
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King145
Other Games
summit1g7342
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0289
PiGStarcraft201
NeuroSwarm115
ceh938
ViBE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Rush1108
• Lourlo1026
• Stunt356
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 43m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.