• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9364 users

StarCraft Rap - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 22:35:53
May 19 2011 22:29 GMT
#161
On May 20 2011 05:59 Thetan wrote:
Last response I'm gonna give.

Again, if I'm "flaming" anything, it isn't your music but rather your attitude. Many of the posts you consider "trolls" in the thread I think are clearly giving their actual, honest, sometimes constructive opinion - and that's not a good attitude.

"And yeah I have knowledge of rap and I believe anyone who says its "terrible" probably doesn't even like rap at all."

Again, you're implying that anyone that *doesn't* like your music doesn't actually enjoy rap, and that's insulting to the people that *do* like rap but *don't* like your music. Music is a personal thing - tastes differ widely from person to person, even within genres. If you seriously believe that *every* rap fan out that WILL enjoy your rap, that not *one* serious rap fan will think your work is "terrible"...that's not confidence dude. That's straight up arrogance.

And trust me. The quality of your work is not good enough to live up to such arrogance. I wouldn't call it bad - I would say what you've done is good for an amateur who does this as a hobby. But it's "terrible" compared to the works of artists like Tupac - and I (as well as most other rap fans) would be appalled if you disagreed with this.

My entire point has to been trying to show you that, up to this point, you've been an arrogant dick on the forums.

Arrogance: overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors.

You have pride in what you've done - but such pride has made you think that any "inferiors" that call your work "terrible" are below you, and should not be taken seriously. You call legitimate posts expressing their opinions "trolls" - indicating how you don't think their "inferior" claims are valid.

Again. Your actions in this thread are the *definition* of arrogance.

You're proud of what you've done - and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with that. There *is* something unsettling about how you've treated the other people in this thread. This isn't about your music - this is about how you treat community members that have responded to you.

I'm not trying to bring you down, I'm not trying to change who you are. I encourage you to continue what you're doing, continue doing what you enjoy. I'm just trying to tell you why you've pissed me (and others) off with how you've acted in this thread - and hope that you'll stop being such an ass on the forums.

And no, I am most definitely not gonna watch that disgustingly, meaninglessly hate-filled, misogynistic, homophobic "response video" again.


i had no intention of posting -again- but this sums up a lot of views of people that left this thread without a comment. to ignore what this guy said is just to live in your little bubble.

take his word of advice, not as a rapper, but as a decent human being. its like someone streaming their sc2, someone comes up and says you have potential but you're not their yet and at the same time giving you advices you may or may not like...then you replying, "i know i'm good, gtfo troll/hater".

what this thread really reminded me of is when a contestant enters american idol and he/she gets shut down with a heavy criticism from simon cowell. he/she then gets mad because he/she KNOWS he/she is good at singing and can't understand why simon would talk so much shit.
then there are those who'd claim "hey, he/she wasnt so bad!"

i feel unfortunately for modern hiphop industry but at the same time, i understand this is a different time and the newer generation's taste in hiphop is changing. to that end, i have no complaints of your style however, as Thetan pointed out, dont be arrogant, instead try to be humble though it may not fit your gangster image.

edit: waht does he and i mean by arrogance? the fact that you're dissing thetan as a troll/hater while he had no intention of doing so. he was just speaking his opinion in a way to widen your perspective. from what i've read from your replies to thetan, you totally missed most of his points.

realizing that doesn't make you a better rapper but it'll make you a better person, someone who can see and understand from different perspectives. this will make you into a better writer.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 19 2011 22:35 GMT
#162
On May 20 2011 07:29 jinorazi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 05:59 Thetan wrote:
Last response I'm gonna give.

Again, if I'm "flaming" anything, it isn't your music but rather your attitude. Many of the posts you consider "trolls" in the thread I think are clearly giving their actual, honest, sometimes constructive opinion - and that's not a good attitude.

"And yeah I have knowledge of rap and I believe anyone who says its "terrible" probably doesn't even like rap at all."

Again, you're implying that anyone that *doesn't* like your music doesn't actually enjoy rap, and that's insulting to the people that *do* like rap but *don't* like your music. Music is a personal thing - tastes differ widely from person to person, even within genres. If you seriously believe that *every* rap fan out that WILL enjoy your rap, that not *one* serious rap fan will think your work is "terrible"...that's not confidence dude. That's straight up arrogance.

And trust me. The quality of your work is not good enough to live up to such arrogance. I wouldn't call it bad - I would say what you've done is good for an amateur who does this as a hobby. But it's "terrible" compared to the works of artists like Tupac - and I (as well as most other rap fans) would be appalled if you disagreed with this.

My entire point has to been trying to show you that, up to this point, you've been an arrogant dick on the forums.

Arrogance: overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors.

You have pride in what you've done - but such pride has made you think that any "inferiors" that call your work "terrible" are below you, and should not be taken seriously. You call legitimate posts expressing their opinions "trolls" - indicating how you don't think their "inferior" claims are valid.

Again. Your actions in this thread are the *definition* of arrogance.

You're proud of what you've done - and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with that. There *is* something unsettling about how you've treated the other people in this thread. This isn't about your music - this is about how you treat community members that have responded to you.

I'm not trying to bring you down, I'm not trying to change who you are. I encourage you to continue what you're doing, continue doing what you enjoy. I'm just trying to tell you why you've pissed me (and others) off with how you've acted in this thread - and hope that you'll stop being such an ass on the forums.

And no, I am most definitely not gonna watch that disgustingly, meaninglessly hate-filled, misogynistic, homophobic "response video" again.


i had no intention of posting -again- but this sums up a lot of views of people that left this thread without a comment. to ignore what this guy said is just to live in your little bubble.

take his word of advice, not as a rapper, but as a decent human being. its like someone streaming their sc2, someone comes up and says you have potential but you're not their yet and at the same time giving you advices you may or may not like...then you replying, "i know i'm good, gtfo troll/hater".

what this thread really reminded me of is when a contestant enters american idol and he/she gets shut down with a heavy criticism from simon cowell. he/she then gets mad because he/she KNOWS he/she is good at singing and can't understand why simon would talk so much shit.
then there are those who'd claim "hey, he/she wasnt so bad!"

i feel unfortunately for modern hiphop industry but at the same time, i understand this is a different time and the newer generation's taste in hiphop is changing. to that end, i have no complaints of your style however, as Thetan pointed out, dont be arrogant, instead try to be humble though it may not fit your gangster image.

edit: waht does he and i mean by arrogance? the fact that you're dissing thetan as a troll/hater while he had no intention of doing so. he was just speaking his opinion in a way to widen your perspective.



He obviously has the intention to do so. He's making stuff up. Go read my response to it again.
I'm doing fine thankyou. I don't need any of your advice or nothing. I already know what I'm doing. I got it down.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 23:09:01
May 19 2011 22:36 GMT
#163
On May 20 2011 07:35 Bacon-X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 07:29 jinorazi wrote:
On May 20 2011 05:59 Thetan wrote:
Last response I'm gonna give.

Again, if I'm "flaming" anything, it isn't your music but rather your attitude. Many of the posts you consider "trolls" in the thread I think are clearly giving their actual, honest, sometimes constructive opinion - and that's not a good attitude.

"And yeah I have knowledge of rap and I believe anyone who says its "terrible" probably doesn't even like rap at all."

Again, you're implying that anyone that *doesn't* like your music doesn't actually enjoy rap, and that's insulting to the people that *do* like rap but *don't* like your music. Music is a personal thing - tastes differ widely from person to person, even within genres. If you seriously believe that *every* rap fan out that WILL enjoy your rap, that not *one* serious rap fan will think your work is "terrible"...that's not confidence dude. That's straight up arrogance.

And trust me. The quality of your work is not good enough to live up to such arrogance. I wouldn't call it bad - I would say what you've done is good for an amateur who does this as a hobby. But it's "terrible" compared to the works of artists like Tupac - and I (as well as most other rap fans) would be appalled if you disagreed with this.

My entire point has to been trying to show you that, up to this point, you've been an arrogant dick on the forums.

Arrogance: overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors.

You have pride in what you've done - but such pride has made you think that any "inferiors" that call your work "terrible" are below you, and should not be taken seriously. You call legitimate posts expressing their opinions "trolls" - indicating how you don't think their "inferior" claims are valid.

Again. Your actions in this thread are the *definition* of arrogance.

You're proud of what you've done - and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with that. There *is* something unsettling about how you've treated the other people in this thread. This isn't about your music - this is about how you treat community members that have responded to you.

I'm not trying to bring you down, I'm not trying to change who you are. I encourage you to continue what you're doing, continue doing what you enjoy. I'm just trying to tell you why you've pissed me (and others) off with how you've acted in this thread - and hope that you'll stop being such an ass on the forums.

And no, I am most definitely not gonna watch that disgustingly, meaninglessly hate-filled, misogynistic, homophobic "response video" again.


i had no intention of posting -again- but this sums up a lot of views of people that left this thread without a comment. to ignore what this guy said is just to live in your little bubble.

take his word of advice, not as a rapper, but as a decent human being. its like someone streaming their sc2, someone comes up and says you have potential but you're not their yet and at the same time giving you advices you may or may not like...then you replying, "i know i'm good, gtfo troll/hater".

what this thread really reminded me of is when a contestant enters american idol and he/she gets shut down with a heavy criticism from simon cowell. he/she then gets mad because he/she KNOWS he/she is good at singing and can't understand why simon would talk so much shit.
then there are those who'd claim "hey, he/she wasnt so bad!"

i feel unfortunately for modern hiphop industry but at the same time, i understand this is a different time and the newer generation's taste in hiphop is changing. to that end, i have no complaints of your style however, as Thetan pointed out, dont be arrogant, instead try to be humble though it may not fit your gangster image.

edit: waht does he and i mean by arrogance? the fact that you're dissing thetan as a troll/hater while he had no intention of doing so. he was just speaking his opinion in a way to widen your perspective.



He obviously has the intention to do so. He's making stuff up. Go read my response to it again.
I'm doing fine thankyou. I don't need any of your advice or nothing. I already know what I'm doing. I got it down.


"i know i'm intelligent because i know that i know nothing"

edit: you're free to do what you want, however you gain the strength to do the things you want is totally up to you.
all i'm saying is, dont let your pride blind you.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 19 2011 22:50 GMT
#164
On May 20 2011 07:36 jinorazi wrote:

"i know i'm intelligent because i know that i know nothing"

i hope you can understand this quote one day.


Wow, I'm so sorry you guys are offended by my personality. Hahahahaha. xD

Stop taking things so personal. And your quote is retarded. Go show that to someone else.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 00:04:04
May 19 2011 22:53 GMT
#165
On May 20 2011 07:50 Bacon-X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 07:36 jinorazi wrote:

"i know i'm intelligent because i know that i know nothing"

i hope you can understand this quote one day.


Wow, I'm so sorry you guys are offended by my personality. Hahahahaha. xD

Stop taking things so personal. And your quote is retarded. Go show that to someone else.


its a paraphrase of a popular quote by socrates, you probably dont know him from the reply you gave.
and i'm not offended by your personality, lol. i have a very wide perspective on how people can behave

by the way, there's a similarity that i've noticed from some of my favorite rappers. they've studied english at university level or studied english on their own (ie. eminem, tiger jk, tablo, etc.). this is not shit talk lol, i just wanted to point it out if you havnt taken serious approach in english literature.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
JediGamer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States656 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 22:05:07
May 20 2011 01:08 GMT
#166
Poll status
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/coach/sc2coaching Tastosis Approved Coaching
delHospital
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Poland261 Posts
May 20 2011 14:45 GMT
#167
On May 17 2011 10:50 JediGamer wrote:
The rap in the OP is freaking horrible.
On May 18 2011 10:31 JediGamer wrote:
hes reading off a piece of paper in some of these.... LOL. We all got trolled.
On May 19 2011 03:44 JediGamer wrote:
"Releasing all the raps I wrote from a while back". There was probably a reason you didn't use them. Garbage, like these verses.
On May 20 2011 10:08 JediGamer wrote:
Powl status

You and Bacon-X should totally engage in a rap battle. I'm sure your freestyle skills have only improved since the Destiny incident.
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 20 2011 15:46 GMT
#168
On May 20 2011 23:45 delHospital wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 10:50 JediGamer wrote:
The rap in the OP is freaking horrible.
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 10:31 JediGamer wrote:
hes reading off a piece of paper in some of these.... LOL. We all got trolled.
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 03:44 JediGamer wrote:
"Releasing all the raps I wrote from a while back". There was probably a reason you didn't use them. Garbage, like these verses.
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 10:08 JediGamer wrote:
Powl status

You and Bacon-X should totally engage in a rap battle. I'm sure your freestyle skills have only improved since the Destiny incident.



I'm down.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
JediGamer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States656 Posts
May 20 2011 22:04 GMT
#169
LoL! That "freestyle" against destiny was designated to be bad. It was a troll freestyle purposely to annoy Destiny's stream. Misconception that came up when I was beating bonnell ;p. If he can record something halfdecent I'll respond ;p.
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/coach/sc2coaching Tastosis Approved Coaching
algorithm0r
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada486 Posts
May 21 2011 21:32 GMT
#170
Too many loses
To noobie Protoss-es
A-moving Colossus
Thinking they bosses

Zerg I be playing
Noobies be saying
Theres no way in
When blings be laying

They just QQ-ing
While I'm pew-pew-ing
When Bling bombers flew in
Theres no way to win
NemesysTV
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1088 Posts
May 21 2011 21:38 GMT
#171
Not Bad
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
May 22 2011 14:07 GMT
#172
On May 22 2011 06:32 algorithm0r wrote:
Too many loses
To noobie Protoss-es
A-moving Colossus
Thinking they bosses

Zerg I be playing
Noobies be saying
Theres no way in
When blings be laying

They just QQ-ing
While I'm pew-pew-ing
When Bling bombers flew in
Theres no way to win


Rhyming "-ing" with "-ing". Now that's gangster.
Cosmos
Profile Joined March 2010
Belgium1077 Posts
May 22 2011 14:17 GMT
#173
Please stay mannered.
http://www.twitch.tv/becosmos
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 24 2011 19:31 GMT
#174
On May 22 2011 06:32 algorithm0r wrote:
Too many loses
To noobie Protoss-es
A-moving Colossus
Thinking they bosses

Zerg I be playing
Noobies be saying
Theres no way in
When blings be laying

They just QQ-ing
While I'm pew-pew-ing
When Bling bombers flew in
Theres no way to win


Haha xD I like this!
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 24 2011 19:32 GMT
#175
On May 22 2011 23:07 Lennon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2011 06:32 algorithm0r wrote:
They just QQ-ing
While I'm pew-pew-ing


Rhyming "-ing" with "-ing". Now that's gangster.


its actually the sound of "yoo-ing"
Pew Pew-ing
And QQ-ing

So its a legitimately good rhyme =D
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
FawxzTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden178 Posts
May 24 2011 19:47 GMT
#176
The Total Biscuit of hip hop
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
May 24 2011 19:57 GMT
#177
props to bacon-X, do your thing.
haters gonna hate.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
JediGamer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States656 Posts
May 25 2011 07:41 GMT
#178
On May 22 2011 23:07 Lennon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2011 06:32 algorithm0r wrote:
Too many loses
To noobie Protoss-es
A-moving Colossus
Thinking they bosses

Zerg I be playing
Noobies be saying
Theres no way in
When blings be laying

They just QQ-ing
While I'm pew-pew-ing
When Bling bombers flew in
Theres no way to win


Rhyming "-ing" with "-ing". Now that's gangster.



Play Say and Lay rhyme... not just the InG. Fail or slow.
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/coach/sc2coaching Tastosis Approved Coaching
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1928
GuemChi 1396
NotJumperer 144
910 74
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Maynarde122
Coldzera 41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo713
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 25m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.