• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:21
CEST 07:21
KST 14:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7094 users

StarCraft Rap - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 18 2011 02:40 GMT
#121
On May 18 2011 11:23 raf3776 wrote:
Its not confident ur being cocky.


Thats a lie. I'm confident. Not cocky. Because being cocky is actually a flaw. I'm openly confident and therefore not cocky.

If theres more people sayin its not good than it is good than obviously somethings wrong.


How did you come to that conclusion? nothings obviously wrong to me. Oh yeah, thats because there is nothing wrong. They're all trolls! most of them at least. And the rest, those who actually provide real criticism, i'm completely understanding of what they're saying "increase the video/audio quality" ok, i get that. I'll try doing that. That's the only real criticism i've actually had so far.

If you really think that there's something wrong with the video just because more people hate it then people like it you're ignorant. Completely ignorant of the fact that some people actually liked it. So how about you view it yourself and come to your own conclusion rather than relying on other peoples opinions. There's obviously people who like it, so that says something right there.

U cant take criticism or the fact that not everyone likes ur shit.


I'm well aware that not everyone likes rap. It's fine with me.
This is me taking your criticism or oops... i mean trolling and owning it.

looking into a camera with a quiet beat in the background sayin sum bad raps is not entertaining. Most of the ppl on TL wanna be entertained not listen to a bunch of words.


not listen to a bunch of words? so they dont listen to rap. They're the ones missing out in my opinion. I dig that stuff. Rap is the dopest!


Another mistake is talking back to your "haters."


Like i am right now to you? Why can't I respond to people in this thread? I have that right.

first these ppl arent haters they just dont like ur shit. they have no reason to be a hater with nothing good to hate on. U gotta put more effort into your stuff if you wanna entertain people besides them just laughin at u. And trolling people back is once again... a dumb way to think


Never trolled back. Only responded back. Haha. You have a big imagination.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Twistacles
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1327 Posts
May 18 2011 02:56 GMT
#122
Honestly it could be quite a bit better if you recorded with a mic and added the music or something, ahve some good quality? Video isn't really important.

EX:
"If you don't give a shit which gum you buy, get stride" - Tyler
shtdisturbance
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada613 Posts
May 18 2011 03:02 GMT
#123
I disliked it greatly. I do enjoy good rap so that is not the problem here. N this N what an awesome song. Good job man you trolled many of people.
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
May 18 2011 03:08 GMT
#124
On May 18 2011 11:27 Bacon-X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 11:04 Lennon wrote:
Here's my attempt to give you constructive criticism:


really? I wouldn't have expected that from you.

Show nested quote +

1) That slow nursery rhyme style you're currently using sounds bad to me. You need to work on the speed of your flow and give it variety so it isn't the same predictable slow rap. Rappers who use this style sound like they're trying to talk while running up a steep hill.


oh, of course its yet another troll response...

Show nested quote +

2) The lyrics are too "gangsta", generic and meaningless. Too many rappers use the same curse words. It's especially not going to appeal to teamliquid. Increase your vocabulary. Read a thesaurus or something.


lol i'm so happy that the lyrics are too "gangsta" for you. Don't blame me for that. That's your problem that you can't handle how gangsta i am. fool. I'm tight.


Anyone who gives you legit advice is a "troll". Anyone who suggests anything remotely negative is a "hater". I actually tried but you're too emotionally attached to take any advice from anyone. All you want to read is positivity because, due to your overly protective friends and family, you believe you're already the best around. If you're so confident about your rapping, do a gig at a local venue.

Not even hating.
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 18 2011 03:35 GMT
#125
On May 18 2011 12:08 Lennon wrote:

Anyone who gives you legit advice is a "troll". Anyone who suggests anything remotely negative is a "hater". I actually tried but you're too emotionally attached to take any advice from anyone. All you want to read is positivity because, due to your overly protective friends and family, you believe you're already the best around. If you're so confident about your rapping, do a gig at a local venue.

Not even hating.


Stop making up stuff. You're a fail troll. End of story.

I'm not emotionally attached to anything. I'm just happy. so there goes your whole argument.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
May 18 2011 04:03 GMT
#126
On May 18 2011 12:35 Bacon-X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 12:08 Lennon wrote:

Anyone who gives you legit advice is a "troll". Anyone who suggests anything remotely negative is a "hater". I actually tried but you're too emotionally attached to take any advice from anyone. All you want to read is positivity because, due to your overly protective friends and family, you believe you're already the best around. If you're so confident about your rapping, do a gig at a local venue.

Not even hating.


Stop making up stuff. You're a fail troll. End of story.

I'm not emotionally attached to anything. I'm just happy. so there goes your whole argument.


You're right. I'll go and rethink my life. I'm out.
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 04:47:55
May 18 2011 04:38 GMT
#127
On May 18 2011 12:35 Bacon-X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 12:08 Lennon wrote:

Anyone who gives you legit advice is a "troll". Anyone who suggests anything remotely negative is a "hater". I actually tried but you're too emotionally attached to take any advice from anyone. All you want to read is positivity because, due to your overly protective friends and family, you believe you're already the best around. If you're so confident about your rapping, do a gig at a local venue.

Not even hating.


Stop making up stuff. You're a fail troll. End of story.

I'm not emotionally attached to anything. I'm just happy. so there goes your whole argument.


Bacon, honestly you should stop trolling because it's just annoying most of the people here a lot. There isn't much point if you're truly happy.

[edit]Happiness is having the strength to confront one's weakness.
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 18 2011 05:23 GMT
#128
On May 18 2011 13:38 monitor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 12:35 Bacon-X wrote:
On May 18 2011 12:08 Lennon wrote:

Anyone who gives you legit advice is a "troll". Anyone who suggests anything remotely negative is a "hater". I actually tried but you're too emotionally attached to take any advice from anyone. All you want to read is positivity because, due to your overly protective friends and family, you believe you're already the best around. If you're so confident about your rapping, do a gig at a local venue.

Not even hating.


Stop making up stuff. You're a fail troll. End of story.

I'm not emotionally attached to anything. I'm just happy. so there goes your whole argument.


Bacon, honestly you should stop trolling because it's just annoying most of the people here a lot. There isn't much point if you're truly happy.

[edit]Happiness is having the strength to confront one's weakness.


Not trolling. I posted my starcraft raps. how is that trolling?
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
May 18 2011 18:03 GMT
#129
Lol your just pretty bad bro. Its pretty obvious that you care about it because your so butt hurt about this so I suggest you step up your metaphors, have better punch lines, and I dunno I really just wasn't feeling it at all
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 18 2011 18:42 GMT
#130
On May 19 2011 03:03 likeaboss wrote:
Lol your just pretty bad bro. Its pretty obvious that you care about it because your so butt hurt about this so I suggest you step up your metaphors, have better punch lines, and I dunno I really just wasn't feeling it at all


I'm sorry you feel that way about my rap that its pretty bad. Okay okay... so you want sick metaphors and dope punchlines? I can do that. I'm releasing all the raps I wrote from a while back. But I'll try to write the sickest StarCraft rap I can today and I'll post it. Thanks for this response because you just inspired me.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
JediGamer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States656 Posts
May 18 2011 18:44 GMT
#131
"Releasing all the raps I wrote from a while back". There was probably a reason you didn't use them. Garbage, like these verses.
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/coach/sc2coaching Tastosis Approved Coaching
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 18 2011 19:07 GMT
#132
On May 19 2011 03:44 JediGamer wrote:
"Releasing all the raps I wrote from a while back". There was probably a reason you didn't use them. Garbage, like these verses.



Haha. Yeah whatever. I wouldn't post 'em If I didn't like them. I like them. I'll keep posting them.

How can you say a verse is garbage if it makes sense? watch the protoss build order one.
Those lines just flow and make a real rap about a build order for protoss. Don't be hating. They are legitimate raps.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
david.oh.k
Profile Joined March 2011
United States92 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 21:52:22
May 18 2011 21:49 GMT
#133
On May 18 2011 10:43 Bacon-X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 10:23 david.oh.k wrote:
On May 18 2011 06:53 Bacon-X wrote:

I'm not a bad rapper. Don't ignore talent haha.

I'm not trying to please myself or please anybody. I'm having fun boyy.

See there you go again, do you hear yourself? You're trying so hard to think of something to say back to everyone who criticizes you.


No. I'm not trying to think of something to say back to anyone who criticizes me.
Where did you come up with that?
I don't care about people who criticize me. I'm chill with it.
Haha. Wow. You just made a fool of yourself.

Ok... what else did you write?

Show nested quote +
If you think you're good well here's a tip, learn to take criticism. Even if someone's trolling you, you think trolling them back is going to help at all?


No not at all. I don't troll anyone back. I come with an open mind and try to understand. And if its just simply retarded and its a troll I answer it properly and thoroughly (Like this post for example). I'm assuming you're trolling me right now because you're assuming alot of untrue things.


Show nested quote +
No, it just makes you seem arrogant to people. And really? "I'm not a bad rapper. Don't ignore talent haha." stop being so cocky about your so called talent.


LOL... is it so hard to listen to that rap?

Just calm down buddy. Relax. I'm openly proud of my talent.
It's not arrogance because I'm open minded and allow criticism. I definitely don't agree with some of it, like people who think the videos are bad. I think they're DOPE!

Bro, responses like this aren't criticism, they are just extremely narrow minded or just complete trolls. Thanks for your time.

Holy Jesus Christ...really? Then what is a criticism to you, only the comments saying you're good? In my opinion, I think you're "extremely narrow minded" to think that way. You are not going to get any better by responding to EVERY SINGLE POST that criticizes you by saying that their OPINIONS are wrong.

You say you don't care how other people criticize you? Why don't you go back over this post and look at every response you've made here. Looks like more arrogance and ignorance to me, maybe you're too blinded by your false sense of talent that you can't see it. You even say that you went back over all of your videos and said they were still good to you. Well obviously you do! They're your videos, of course you'd think that way. But you've got another thing coming if you think that you going over your OWN videos again justifies you telling people that their opinions are wrong.
algorithm0r
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada486 Posts
May 18 2011 22:56 GMT
#134
Dude I like your videos. I think they show a lot of promise. You asked for advice and if you can take it like you say I'll offer it.

Some of the comments on this thread that you dismiss as trolls are legit even if the peeps who posted it are not great at communicating.

First:
Your rhyme structure is pretty basic. I think this is a legitimate complaint, though at time you mix it up and use some more complex structures (e.g. "I'm swearing, I'm cursin' but I really a nice person"). I think that the UVic guy has a great grasp of different rhyme structures. In my personal rap preference I think Eminem is a great example of this. Try fooling around with different types of rhyme and fall back on basic rhyme schemes less often. I think this will make your raps more dope.

Second:
Some of your vocabulary is also pretty simple. I mean this in two ways. The use of nigger/bitch/shit/fuck/etc as parts of rhymes just as filler makes the rhymes seem simple and not well thought out. I'm not complaining about the swears... I like them actually... but they have to be there for a reasons... not just to fill a line or rhyme with something earlier. Also try to drop in crazier words into your raps... More complicated vocabulary makes the rap seem more sophisticated.

Third:
Just keep producing and trying to improve. I can tell from your freestyle that you have the skillz to pull off some dope shit and I'd like to see more and watch you improve.

I'll be coming back to this thread to see your new raps. Keep it up dude!
Angry_Fetus
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada444 Posts
May 18 2011 23:36 GMT
#135
On May 17 2011 08:57 KristiS wrote:
Way too much niggas 'n shit for StarCraft man.. It's a pretty civilized and quite highclass game, not a subject for gangsta-rap. NerdAlert and Husky are doing it the way it's supposed to be done, so that it's funny, not a hardcore nigga killing gangstarap yo!

But that's just my honest opinion!


Why didn't this receive a warning?
Thetan
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
240 Posts
May 18 2011 23:59 GMT
#136
I just wanted to say that some the lyrics included in your "response to the haters on this thread" were immature, awful, and hateful.

Don't think i'm really bad, if you think i'm bad, you're a fag

You better get down cause all u haters is gay
yea you take it up the butt and then squirt in ur ass
then i put you in the highest of the mother fucking gay class

We don't carry guns, we just shoot nuns up their ass cause they're bitches and they Catholic


If you think that crap is fine, I don't want you in my community. Shit like that actually isn't funny or okay.

And while I'm on it, you're rapping isn't *terrible* - but it's definitely not as good as you're making it out to be. This I feel is the heart of most of our criticisms of your music.

That you brush aside people who don't enjoy your own music as much as you do as "trolls" rather than people with different musical tastes adds to this fire. You insist that you're music is "dope", and that anyone who thinks otherwise is flat out "wrong" and must be "trolling".

That, my friend, is the definition of arrogance.

If you were more well-mannered, maybe you wouldn't be catching so much flak.
hYdrA-MeNo
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico344 Posts
May 19 2011 00:16 GMT
#137
You need to stop with the nigga this and fuck that and hater this lol sounds like a middle school black rapper.....
Cant Tell you Whats good....But i can tell you what's what
hYdrA-MeNo
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico344 Posts
May 19 2011 00:51 GMT
#138
You need to stop with the nigga this and fuck that and hater this lol sounds like a middle school black rapper.....
Cant Tell you Whats good....But i can tell you what's what
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 19 2011 02:26 GMT
#139
On May 19 2011 09:16 hYdrA-MeNo wrote:
You need to stop with the nigga this and fuck that and hater this lol sounds like a middle school black rapper.....


That's one video. Watch the protoss one. No cursing.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 03:09:30
May 19 2011 03:03 GMT
#140
On May 19 2011 06:49 david.oh.k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 10:43 Bacon-X wrote:

No not at all. I don't troll anyone back. I come with an open mind and try to understand. And if its just simply retarded and its a troll I answer it properly and thoroughly (Like this post for example). I'm assuming you're trolling me right now because you're assuming alot of untrue things.


No, it just makes you seem arrogant to people. And really? "I'm not a bad rapper. Don't ignore talent haha." stop being so cocky about your so called talent.


LOL... is it so hard to listen to that rap?

Just calm down buddy. Relax. I'm openly proud of my talent.
It's not arrogance because I'm open minded and allow criticism. I definitely don't agree with some of it, like people who think the videos are bad. I think they're DOPE!

Bro, responses like this aren't criticism, they are just extremely narrow minded or just complete trolls. Thanks for your time.

Holy Jesus Christ...really? Then what is a criticism to you, only the comments saying you're good? In my opinion, I think you're "extremely narrow minded" to think that way. You are not going to get any better by responding to EVERY SINGLE POST that criticizes you by saying that their OPINIONS are wrong.


Why do people keep making up stuff? I never said anyones opinion is wrong.


You say you don't care how other people criticize you? Why don't you go back over this post and look at every response you've made here. Looks like more arrogance and ignorance to me, maybe you're too blinded by your false sense of talent that you can't see it. You even say that you went back over all of your videos and said they were still good to you. Well obviously you do! They're your videos, of course you'd think that way. But you've got another thing coming if you think that you going over your OWN videos again justifies you telling people that their opinions are wrong.


Ehh... I have plenty of people in real life who watched them and said they liked it. You're another troll I'm assuming. Either that or just another kid who doesn't listen to rap. And if its neither then you just like hating. Simple as that.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1267
910 103
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 62
Bale 36
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King358
Other Games
summit1g7255
Coldzera 732
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft371
PiGStarcraft241
C9.Mang0239
NeuroSwarm158
ViBE2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2154
League of Legends
• Lourlo1089
• Rush1052
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 39m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.