• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

StarCraft Rap - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 22:48:31
May 17 2011 22:35 GMT
#101
This is not one of the only two 'rap' songs i like at all, therefore, I do not think it is good. However, this isn't my usual genre, so don't take this too seriously.

tbi: full examples

'rap' i appreciate: + Show Spoiler +

just like it, idk why

i lol everytime

Stuff i usually listen to: + Show Spoiler +
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 17 2011 22:37 GMT
#102
On May 18 2011 07:23 delHospital wrote:
Husky wouldn't get a single view w/o this Kurt guy... His rap was about as bad as it could get. He can't be doin it the way it's supposed to be done if he can't do it at all.

This shit is good tho. Keep on rappin, but do sth with the production quality.


Yeah I'll work on the production quality. But for now this is all I can do. At least you can hear the rap itself so that's good.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
May 17 2011 22:38 GMT
#103
I didn't like it, but it's probably because I never liked rap.
However, anything that is done for the community has my support and if rapping is your thing, keep doing it and I'm sure lots of community members will enjoy it
Keep it up!
I just like liking things.
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
May 17 2011 22:51 GMT
#104
I think you have potential, you just need to polish production quality.
I'm a rap fan too. West side! :D
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 17 2011 22:57 GMT
#105
On May 18 2011 07:51 slimshady wrote:
I think you have potential, you just need to polish production quality.
I'm a rap fan too. West side! :D



haha yeaaah thats whats up xD
More of my starcraft raps will be released this week. I'm so happy lol. The response video to the haters on this thread was great too lol.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Angueo
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)53 Posts
May 17 2011 23:05 GMT
#106
Lennon's first post sums up my post.
The Baneling is a Zergling with it's fart gases so dense they're an acidic liquid.
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 18 2011 01:10 GMT
#107
ok, so I just took my time and watched all my videos over and over again. I was really good in the freestyle video reply to the haters on this thread.

Anyone who is reading this thread needs to watch that video, it's epic lulz
Here's the link:


And I kept it real throughout all the other videos too. I'm honestly convinced that anyone who flames me for making these rap videos is either
1. a troll (Most of them are this, I think)
2. someone who is against rap (for some of those really negative responses)
3. someone who is easily offended by cursing
4. someone stupid

These videos are dope. no doubt about it. if you like rap, and you're a rap listener, you will like my raps. I'm a rapper and a rap listener myself and I just love all rap. If someone is spittin and he got a beat going I'll listen. And I'll actually listen to what he says in the rap too. The raps I wrote have good lines. It's entertaining as fuck.

everyone listen to these raps. you'll know what I mean.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
david.oh.k
Profile Joined March 2011
United States92 Posts
May 18 2011 01:23 GMT
#108
On May 18 2011 06:53 Bacon-X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 06:21 raf3776 wrote:
Its not about bein confident. U cant just be like "nah ur wrong im the shit" to all the people who say its bad. thats not confidence. Ull get no where trying to please yourself but youll get nowhere trying to please everyone. But tellin people their opinion is wrong is jus dumb



Look. Confidence is VERY important for rap. If you're confident you will end up sounding right. I'm confident and I rapped fine in that video. And yes I think I'm good. Other people (that heard me in real life say i'm good all the time) which is what led me to think I'm good. So yeah. I hope you get that.

I never said their opinion is wrong or nothing. The response video was to show you guys I can freestyle too and I can actually rap.

I'm not a bad rapper. Don't ignore talent haha.

I'm not trying to please myself or please anybody. I'm having fun boyy.

See there you go again, do you hear yourself? You're trying so hard to think of something to say back to everyone who criticizes you. If you think you're good well here's a tip, learn to take criticism. Even if someone's trolling you, you think trolling them back is going to help at all? No, it just makes you seem arrogant to people. And really? "I'm not a bad rapper. Don't ignore talent haha." stop being so cocky about your so called talent.
JediGamer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States656 Posts
May 18 2011 01:31 GMT
#109
hes reading off a piece of paper in some of these.... LOL. We all got trolled.
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/coach/sc2coaching Tastosis Approved Coaching
Aelip
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark321 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 01:37:23
May 18 2011 01:32 GMT
#110
Keep going man! Fuck the haters dude. It's some entertaining stuff. These elitist people are just too used to the autotuned songs we've gotten so far. Keep it real, keep it legit!

On May 17 2011 08:57 KristiS wrote:
Way too much niggas 'n shit for StarCraft man.. It's a pretty civilized and quite highclass game, not a subject for gangsta-rap. NerdAlert and Husky are doing it the way it's supposed to be done, so that it's funny, not a hardcore nigga killing gangstarap yo!

But that's just my honest opinion!


Holy crap, and you say he thinks highly of himself. Calling yourself and every other regular human being playing this game highclass. You're the very reason so few black people play this game, insane racism man, not cool, not cool.
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
May 18 2011 01:38 GMT
#111
On May 18 2011 10:10 Bacon-X wrote:
ok, so I just took my time and watched all my videos over and over again. I was really good in the freestyle video reply to the haters on this thread.

Anyone who is reading this thread needs to watch that video, it's epic lulz
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl8v-HyOeA

And I kept it real throughout all the other videos too. I'm honestly convinced that anyone who flames me for making these rap videos is either
1. a troll (Most of them are this, I think)
2. someone who is against rap (for some of those really negative responses)
3. someone who is easily offended by cursing
4. someone stupid

These videos are dope. no doubt about it. if you like rap, and you're a rap listener, you will like my raps. I'm a rapper and a rap listener myself and I just love all rap. If someone is spittin and he got a beat going I'll listen. And I'll actually listen to what he says in the rap too. The raps I wrote have good lines. It's entertaining as fuck.

everyone listen to these raps. you'll know what I mean.

lol this is what im talking about when i was saying thats not confidence... Its just a dumb way 2 think
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
Kolvacs
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1203 Posts
May 18 2011 01:42 GMT
#112
Not the biggest fan, but anything related to Starcraft is cool in it's own rights!
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 18 2011 01:43 GMT
#113
On May 18 2011 10:23 david.oh.k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 06:53 Bacon-X wrote:

I'm not a bad rapper. Don't ignore talent haha.

I'm not trying to please myself or please anybody. I'm having fun boyy.

See there you go again, do you hear yourself? You're trying so hard to think of something to say back to everyone who criticizes you.


No. I'm not trying to think of something to say back to anyone who criticizes me.
Where did you come up with that?
I don't care about people who criticize me. I'm chill with it.
Haha. Wow. You just made a fool of yourself.

Ok... what else did you write?

If you think you're good well here's a tip, learn to take criticism. Even if someone's trolling you, you think trolling them back is going to help at all?


No not at all. I don't troll anyone back. I come with an open mind and try to understand. And if its just simply retarded and its a troll I answer it properly and thoroughly (Like this post for example). I'm assuming you're trolling me right now because you're assuming alot of untrue things.


No, it just makes you seem arrogant to people. And really? "I'm not a bad rapper. Don't ignore talent haha." stop being so cocky about your so called talent.


LOL... is it so hard to listen to that rap?

Just calm down buddy. Relax. I'm openly proud of my talent.
It's not arrogance because I'm open minded and allow criticism. I definitely don't agree with some of it, like people who think the videos are bad. I think they're DOPE!

Bro, responses like this aren't criticism, they are just extremely narrow minded or just complete trolls. Thanks for your time.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
epikAnglory
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1120 Posts
May 18 2011 01:49 GMT
#114
You are getting flamed for posting threads standing out from the majority of the community, welcome to TeamLiquid and I wish you enjoy your stay.

I honestly would just focus to improve next time, we have some terrible posters here going like "Terrible" by itself and "Is this a troll?" Simply ignore these people. Good luck in the new future, the lyrics could be a little for funnier and civilized, but overall you have a good idea of SC rapping. Also spend a few more money or time to increase the video and audio quality.
710+ Posts with a Probe Icon =D
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 18 2011 01:52 GMT
#115
On May 18 2011 10:38 raf3776 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 10:10 Bacon-X wrote:
ok, so I just took my time and watched all my videos over and over again. I was really good in the freestyle video reply to the haters on this thread.

Anyone who is reading this thread needs to watch that video, it's epic lulz
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl8v-HyOeA

And I kept it real throughout all the other videos too. I'm honestly convinced that anyone who flames me for making these rap videos is either
1. a troll (Most of them are this, I think)
2. someone who is against rap (for some of those really negative responses)
3. someone who is easily offended by cursing
4. someone stupid

These videos are dope. no doubt about it. if you like rap, and you're a rap listener, you will like my raps. I'm a rapper and a rap listener myself and I just love all rap. If someone is spittin and he got a beat going I'll listen. And I'll actually listen to what he says in the rap too. The raps I wrote have good lines. It's entertaining as fuck.

everyone listen to these raps. you'll know what I mean.

lol this is what im talking about when i was saying thats not confidence... Its just a dumb way 2 think


First of all I like being confident, thats who i am. I don't have no fear from haters. This is the best way to think. Anyone who thinks its a dumb way to think is extremely ignorant, shy, or insecure. If you're completely comfortable with yourself, like i am. You would have no problem talking back to haters and telling them what you think. I believe I am demonstrating that right now. If other people don't block my confidence what else could? I'm confident.

Please flame intelligently if you're going to flame.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 18 2011 01:57 GMT
#116
On May 18 2011 10:49 iTzAnglory wrote:
You are getting flamed for posting threads standing out from the majority of the community, welcome to TeamLiquid and I wish you enjoy your stay.

I honestly would just focus to improve next time, we have some terrible posters here going like "Terrible" by itself and "Is this a troll?" Simply ignore these people. Good luck in the new future, the lyrics could be a little for funnier and civilized, but overall you have a good idea of SC rapping. Also spend a few more money or time to increase the video and audio quality.


Ok yeah. I hope in the near future I'll have the means of getting equipment to increase the video and audio quality. I agree it could be better. But right now its still fine. It's still listenable.

And I agree, some people are ridiculous. lol. but they provide good entertainment. xD
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
May 18 2011 02:01 GMT
#117
I watched the Protoss one and I thought it was really good. Dunno why people are expecting record-label worthy stuff in this thread :-/
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
May 18 2011 02:04 GMT
#118
Here's my attempt to give you constructive criticism:

1) That slow nursery rhyme style you're currently using sounds bad to me. You need to work on the speed of your flow and give it variety so it isn't the same predictable slow rap. Rappers who use this style sound like they're trying to talk while running up a steep hill.

2) The lyrics are too "gangsta", generic and meaningless. Too many rappers use the same curse words. It's especially not going to appeal to teamliquid. Increase your vocabulary. Read a thesaurus or something.
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
May 18 2011 02:23 GMT
#119
On May 18 2011 10:52 Bacon-X wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 10:38 raf3776 wrote:
On May 18 2011 10:10 Bacon-X wrote:
ok, so I just took my time and watched all my videos over and over again. I was really good in the freestyle video reply to the haters on this thread.

Anyone who is reading this thread needs to watch that video, it's epic lulz
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl8v-HyOeA

And I kept it real throughout all the other videos too. I'm honestly convinced that anyone who flames me for making these rap videos is either
1. a troll (Most of them are this, I think)
2. someone who is against rap (for some of those really negative responses)
3. someone who is easily offended by cursing
4. someone stupid

These videos are dope. no doubt about it. if you like rap, and you're a rap listener, you will like my raps. I'm a rapper and a rap listener myself and I just love all rap. If someone is spittin and he got a beat going I'll listen. And I'll actually listen to what he says in the rap too. The raps I wrote have good lines. It's entertaining as fuck.

everyone listen to these raps. you'll know what I mean.

lol this is what im talking about when i was saying thats not confidence... Its just a dumb way 2 think


First of all I like being confident, thats who i am. I don't have no fear from haters. This is the best way to think. Anyone who thinks its a dumb way to think is extremely ignorant, shy, or insecure. If you're completely comfortable with yourself, like i am. You would have no problem talking back to haters and telling them what you think. I believe I am demonstrating that right now. If other people don't block my confidence what else could? I'm confident.

Please flame intelligently if you're going to flame.

Its not confident ur being cocky. If theres more people sayin its not good than it is good than obviously somethings wrong. U cant take criticism or the fact that not everyone likes ur shit. looking into a camera with a quiet beat in the background sayin sum bad raps is not entertaining. Most of the ppl on TL wanna be entertained not listen to a bunch of words. Another mistake is talking back to your "haters." first these ppl arent haters they just dont like ur shit. they have no reason to be a hater with nothing good to hate on. U gotta put more effort into your stuff if you wanna entertain people besides them just laughin at u. And trolling people back is once again... a dumb way to think
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
Bacon-X
Profile Joined December 2010
United States266 Posts
May 18 2011 02:27 GMT
#120
On May 18 2011 11:04 Lennon wrote:
Here's my attempt to give you constructive criticism:


really? I wouldn't have expected that from you.


1) That slow nursery rhyme style you're currently using sounds bad to me. You need to work on the speed of your flow and give it variety so it isn't the same predictable slow rap. Rappers who use this style sound like they're trying to talk while running up a steep hill.


oh, of course its yet another troll response...


2) The lyrics are too "gangsta", generic and meaningless. Too many rappers use the same curse words. It's especially not going to appeal to teamliquid. Increase your vocabulary. Read a thesaurus or something.


lol i'm so happy that the lyrics are too "gangsta" for you. Don't blame me for that. That's your problem that you can't handle how gangsta i am. fool. I'm tight.
Brood War player since 2003 ---> StarCraft II
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 144
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 593
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Coldzera 248
Maynarde114
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo647
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 24m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.