• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:21
CEST 01:21
KST 08:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7862 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 53

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 74 Next
RoboBob
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 09:49:56
November 10 2011 09:43 GMT
#1041
I can't get it to work.

This is what I did:

1. Downloaded: http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html
2. Downloaded: http://www.mediafire.com/?s935o7s4t6vmgde
3. Unzipped both archives to separate folders
4. Booted up MPQ editor, first time bootup screen popped up, had no clue what it meant, just hit okay
5. In MPQ Editor: File -> Open MPQ -> Blahblahblah\Mods\Liberty.SC2mod\enUS.SC2assets
6. In the left pane of the MPQ editor I see just 2 folders (I think, from what I remember) Assets and Localized Data
7. In windows explorer, I navigate to where I unzipped the mod. pzea_STCmod\enUSassets\Assets\
8. In windows explorer in the Assets folder, I see the folders for Battle.net, Effects, Localized Data, Sounds, and Textures
9. I drag the two folders "Effects" and "Textures into the right pane of the MPQ editor. A prompt pops up, no clue what it means, just hit Ok
10. I now see the "Effects" and "Textures" folders listed in both panes of the MPQ editor.
11. I close the MPQ editor, and boot up SC2. The mod isn't applied. =(
12. I re-read the instructions and went through everything again. This time at the last step I was prompted that "assets are already there" or something like that, so I overwrote
13. Close MPQ editor again and boot up SC2 again. Still no mod =(

I am le sad because I actually installed this for the first time earlier today before the patch hit. So I was watching replays with it while the patch was happening, looking forward to playing with it, and now this happens =(

Halp!
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
November 10 2011 11:15 GMT
#1042
On November 10 2011 18:43 RoboBob wrote:
I can't get it to work.

This is what I did:

1. Downloaded: http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html
2. Downloaded: http://www.mediafire.com/?s935o7s4t6vmgde
3. Unzipped both archives to separate folders
4. Booted up MPQ editor, first time bootup screen popped up, had no clue what it meant, just hit okay
5. In MPQ Editor: File -> Open MPQ -> Blahblahblah\Mods\Liberty.SC2mod\enUS.SC2assets
6. In the left pane of the MPQ editor I see just 2 folders (I think, from what I remember) Assets and Localized Data
7. In windows explorer, I navigate to where I unzipped the mod. pzea_STCmod\enUSassets\Assets\
8. In windows explorer in the Assets folder, I see the folders for Battle.net, Effects, Localized Data, Sounds, and Textures
9. I drag the two folders "Effects" and "Textures into the right pane of the MPQ editor. A prompt pops up, no clue what it means, just hit Ok
10. I now see the "Effects" and "Textures" folders listed in both panes of the MPQ editor.
11. I close the MPQ editor, and boot up SC2. The mod isn't applied. =(
12. I re-read the instructions and went through everything again. This time at the last step I was prompted that "assets are already there" or something like that, so I overwrote
13. Close MPQ editor again and boot up SC2 again. Still no mod =(

I am le sad because I actually installed this for the first time earlier today before the patch hit. So I was watching replays with it while the patch was happening, looking forward to playing with it, and now this happens =(

Halp!


on 6. Make sure to then go inside the Assets folder. So you open the mpq with the mpq editor. You see the Assets folder. Go inside it, and once inside, THEN drag textures and effects folders. Not sure if you did this, but it didn't sound like it from what you wrote. Let me know if that helped.
Kill the Deathball
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
November 10 2011 12:31 GMT
#1043
On November 10 2011 17:38 pzea469 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 13:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:

then u see left got a file name Assets u starring it down, so now u go unzip pzea STCMod and u open the file u will see a folder named enUSAssets double click it then u see Assets double click again....


Again this instruction is so confusing.
I upziped pzea STCMod and I see enUSAssets.

If I double click it, windows will ask me what program it should use.
If I use MPQeditor...
NOW I HAVE TWO INSTANCES OF MPQ Editors!
I cannot drag files across the two instances!

could you please clarify the instruction once more.


So once you unzip STCMod, the folder is enUSAssets. Just open that by double clicking it, it's a regular folder. Then inside is another folder called Assets. And inside are the specific folders.

You only use the mpq editor to open your original enUS.SC2Assets in your Liberty.SC2Mod folder. When you open that you'll also see the Assets folder. You go inside that. Then drag the folders from the unziped STCMod into the mpq editor opened enUS.SC2Assets.

You shouldn't have two instances of MPQeditor. To open that enUS.SC2Assets, you should just start up the mpq editor. Then using that you locate the file.

Does that help at all? Sorry, for no video, I'm sort of busy until the weekend.


Thank you
I finally got it to work

Here's what I had to do
EXTRACT the Effects andTexture Folders and from the STCMod using MPQEdit
-this is because my computer sees the enUSAsset(custom) as an MPQ open only, and not just a regular folder

THEN I open the original enUSAsset, and drag those folders inside.



moo...for DRG
PokoPoko
Profile Joined September 2011
Malaysia12 Posts
November 10 2011 13:33 GMT
#1044
On November 10 2011 21:31 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 17:38 pzea469 wrote:
On November 10 2011 13:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:

then u see left got a file name Assets u starring it down, so now u go unzip pzea STCMod and u open the file u will see a folder named enUSAssets double click it then u see Assets double click again....


Again this instruction is so confusing.
I upziped pzea STCMod and I see enUSAssets.

If I double click it, windows will ask me what program it should use.
If I use MPQeditor...
NOW I HAVE TWO INSTANCES OF MPQ Editors!
I cannot drag files across the two instances!

could you please clarify the instruction once more.


So once you unzip STCMod, the folder is enUSAssets. Just open that by double clicking it, it's a regular folder. Then inside is another folder called Assets. And inside are the specific folders.

You only use the mpq editor to open your original enUS.SC2Assets in your Liberty.SC2Mod folder. When you open that you'll also see the Assets folder. You go inside that. Then drag the folders from the unziped STCMod into the mpq editor opened enUS.SC2Assets.

You shouldn't have two instances of MPQeditor. To open that enUS.SC2Assets, you should just start up the mpq editor. Then using that you locate the file.

Does that help at all? Sorry, for no video, I'm sort of busy until the weekend.


Thank you
I finally got it to work

Here's what I had to do
EXTRACT the Effects andTexture Folders and from the STCMod using MPQEdit
-this is because my computer sees the enUSAsset(custom) as an MPQ open only, and not just a regular folder

THEN I open the original enUSAsset, and drag those folders inside.





so every mods is ok?? for me only part of unit get the color mod, and some didn't get it done well =(
posepipi
Profile Joined February 2011
4 Posts
November 10 2011 13:35 GMT
#1045
Thx for the help , i noticed like someone in the thread forgot his name , that zergling doesnt be affected by stronger color team mod , anyways the rest is so freaky awsome good job !
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
November 10 2011 16:24 GMT
#1046
On November 10 2011 22:33 PokoPoko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 21:31 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On November 10 2011 17:38 pzea469 wrote:
On November 10 2011 13:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:

then u see left got a file name Assets u starring it down, so now u go unzip pzea STCMod and u open the file u will see a folder named enUSAssets double click it then u see Assets double click again....


Again this instruction is so confusing.
I upziped pzea STCMod and I see enUSAssets.

If I double click it, windows will ask me what program it should use.
If I use MPQeditor...
NOW I HAVE TWO INSTANCES OF MPQ Editors!
I cannot drag files across the two instances!

could you please clarify the instruction once more.


So once you unzip STCMod, the folder is enUSAssets. Just open that by double clicking it, it's a regular folder. Then inside is another folder called Assets. And inside are the specific folders.

You only use the mpq editor to open your original enUS.SC2Assets in your Liberty.SC2Mod folder. When you open that you'll also see the Assets folder. You go inside that. Then drag the folders from the unziped STCMod into the mpq editor opened enUS.SC2Assets.

You shouldn't have two instances of MPQeditor. To open that enUS.SC2Assets, you should just start up the mpq editor. Then using that you locate the file.

Does that help at all? Sorry, for no video, I'm sort of busy until the weekend.


Thank you
I finally got it to work

Here's what I had to do
EXTRACT the Effects andTexture Folders and from the STCMod using MPQEdit
-this is because my computer sees the enUSAsset(custom) as an MPQ open only, and not just a regular folder

THEN I open the original enUSAsset, and drag those folders inside.





so every mods is ok?? for me only part of unit get the color mod, and some didn't get it done well =(


Everyone but the zerglings work.
Thanks a lot
I love these vibrant colors.
moo...for DRG
PokoPoko
Profile Joined September 2011
Malaysia12 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 16:54:19
November 10 2011 16:50 GMT
#1047
@pzea469:

Just now i tested all the zerg unit and building and have take a print screen for Red & Green(alt+f)

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

everything seem ok, Only zergling don't have change
Moochlol
Profile Joined August 2010
United States456 Posts
November 10 2011 19:20 GMT
#1048
I tried moving the ling information from previous versions into their respective folders and tested after each attempt. Neither the information within 1.5 or 1.0 would bold the ling's color. I is a sad zergy, i miss my bold ass lings lol ><.
blaaaaaarghhhhh
RoboBob
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States798 Posts
November 10 2011 22:09 GMT
#1049
On November 10 2011 20:15 pzea469 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 18:43 RoboBob wrote:
I can't get it to work.

This is what I did:

1. Downloaded: http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/download.html
2. Downloaded: http://www.mediafire.com/?s935o7s4t6vmgde
3. Unzipped both archives to separate folders
4. Booted up MPQ editor, first time bootup screen popped up, had no clue what it meant, just hit okay
5. In MPQ Editor: File -> Open MPQ -> Blahblahblah\Mods\Liberty.SC2mod\enUS.SC2assets
6. In the left pane of the MPQ editor I see just 2 folders (I think, from what I remember) Assets and Localized Data
7. In windows explorer, I navigate to where I unzipped the mod. pzea_STCmod\enUSassets\Assets\
8. In windows explorer in the Assets folder, I see the folders for Battle.net, Effects, Localized Data, Sounds, and Textures
9. I drag the two folders "Effects" and "Textures into the right pane of the MPQ editor. A prompt pops up, no clue what it means, just hit Ok
10. I now see the "Effects" and "Textures" folders listed in both panes of the MPQ editor.
11. I close the MPQ editor, and boot up SC2. The mod isn't applied. =(
12. I re-read the instructions and went through everything again. This time at the last step I was prompted that "assets are already there" or something like that, so I overwrote
13. Close MPQ editor again and boot up SC2 again. Still no mod =(

I am le sad because I actually installed this for the first time earlier today before the patch hit. So I was watching replays with it while the patch was happening, looking forward to playing with it, and now this happens =(

Halp!


on 6. Make sure to then go inside the Assets folder. So you open the mpq with the mpq editor. You see the Assets folder. Go inside it, and once inside, THEN drag textures and effects folders. Not sure if you did this, but it didn't sound like it from what you wrote. Let me know if that helped.

Yup, that did it. The part that I missed was that I needed to expand the assets folder inside the MPQ editor before dragging over the mod folders.

Thanks!
shaaw
Profile Joined April 2010
Spain97 Posts
November 10 2011 22:54 GMT
#1050
On November 10 2011 21:31 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 17:38 pzea469 wrote:
On November 10 2011 13:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:

then u see left got a file name Assets u starring it down, so now u go unzip pzea STCMod and u open the file u will see a folder named enUSAssets double click it then u see Assets double click again....


Again this instruction is so confusing.
I upziped pzea STCMod and I see enUSAssets.

If I double click it, windows will ask me what program it should use.
If I use MPQeditor...
NOW I HAVE TWO INSTANCES OF MPQ Editors!
I cannot drag files across the two instances!

could you please clarify the instruction once more.


So once you unzip STCMod, the folder is enUSAssets. Just open that by double clicking it, it's a regular folder. Then inside is another folder called Assets. And inside are the specific folders.

You only use the mpq editor to open your original enUS.SC2Assets in your Liberty.SC2Mod folder. When you open that you'll also see the Assets folder. You go inside that. Then drag the folders from the unziped STCMod into the mpq editor opened enUS.SC2Assets.

You shouldn't have two instances of MPQeditor. To open that enUS.SC2Assets, you should just start up the mpq editor. Then using that you locate the file.

Does that help at all? Sorry, for no video, I'm sort of busy until the weekend.


Thank you
I finally got it to work

Here's what I had to do
EXTRACT the Effects andTexture Folders and from the STCMod using MPQEdit
-this is because my computer sees the enUSAsset(custom) as an MPQ open only, and not just a regular folder

THEN I open the original enUSAsset, and drag those folders inside.





ty ty ty, that worked for me and now my sc2 is awesome :D:D
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
November 11 2011 02:35 GMT
#1051
My guess is that they made it so zerglings textures come from somewhere else that has priority. I'll have to look into it.
Kill the Deathball
madeyes
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany4 Posts
November 11 2011 09:57 GMT
#1052
works just fine again.

thank you for your work pzea469! much appreciated =))
PokoPoko
Profile Joined September 2011
Malaysia12 Posts
November 11 2011 11:58 GMT
#1053
On November 11 2011 18:57 madeyes wrote:
works just fine again.

thank you for your work pzea469! much appreciated =))


So did your lings also work fine? If work fine I think need reinstall sc2 and mod again see if it's wOrk fine
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
November 11 2011 13:53 GMT
#1054
My lings are also wrong. I miss their colorful legs.
MinimalistSC2
Profile Joined April 2011
United States121 Posts
November 11 2011 16:14 GMT
#1055
I am confused by the MPQ editor part. When you say "drag the files over". I cant drag them...
There is no such thing as perfection, only improvement.
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-11 23:26:29
November 11 2011 23:26 GMT
#1056
On November 12 2011 01:14 MinimalistSC2 wrote:
I am confused by the MPQ editor part. When you say "drag the files over". I cant drag them...


You should be able to drag from your computer into the mpq editor. But you can't drag from mpq editor to mpq editor. So the STCMod should be unzipped on your computer, and you should be able to drag the folders from there into the mpq editor.

Sorry guys, I had a chance to make a vid, but I spent the time playing Tribes Ascend..... Looks like more of you guys are getting it to work though at least. Really sucks about the lings. I'll probably have to include special instructions JUST for the lings, which sucks since it makes things more complicated. Oh Blizz.... why? :/
Kill the Deathball
TheTurk
Profile Joined January 2011
United States732 Posts
November 11 2011 23:36 GMT
#1057
I think that this should definitely be a setting by Blizzard.
Someone set up a petition for it?
Starcraft is a lifestyle.
how2TL
Profile Joined August 2010
1197 Posts
November 12 2011 00:08 GMT
#1058
Does this work for low settings?
doomed
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia420 Posts
November 12 2011 02:23 GMT
#1059
On November 12 2011 09:08 how2TL wrote:
Does this work for low settings?


It does yes.
NaturalHacks
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand77 Posts
November 12 2011 02:34 GMT
#1060
On November 11 2011 22:53 JeosAdn wrote:
My lings are also wrong. I miss their colorful legs.


+1 on that for some reason the ling texture doesn't work anymore
Naturally
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 172
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 57
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2589
Other Games
summit1g9016
shahzam630
C9.Mang0301
PiGStarcraft209
Maynarde106
JimRising 102
Vindicta12
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.