• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10678 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 48

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 74 Next
NaturalHacks
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand77 Posts
November 01 2011 18:56 GMT
#941
On November 01 2011 13:27 VPCursed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 12:20 pzea469 wrote:
On November 01 2011 12:12 VPCursed wrote:
would there be a way for your team color to come as blue instead of green, I hate being restricted to green


You mean with alt F right? No there is no way that I see that happening. I have no idea what I could do to change that. Alt F is just coded in to be green vs red. I have faith that blizzard will change this though, and allow you to pick whatever colors you want for alt F. But that might me a long time from now :/ I'm sorry.

well, i think red is easier to see with darker colors, id also prefer blue aesthetically. personally i see no reason why we shouldn't be able to choose which color we see our selfs as in ladder : )


Agreed I love the look of "light green" Terran with stronger team colors mod, If you could change your alt+f color that would be sweet. who plays as red anyway? That's the bad guys color as far as I know.
Naturally
ColdLava
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Canada1673 Posts
November 01 2011 19:04 GMT
#942
Does anyone have any experience with this in tourneys? Do most tournament admins allow this? Etc

Thanks!
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
November 01 2011 19:06 GMT
#943
On November 02 2011 04:04 ColdLava wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with this in tourneys? Do most tournament admins allow this? Etc

Thanks!


I don't think its ever an issue, no online tourny will look down upon you for having it or anything.
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
Neotik
Profile Joined March 2011
7 Posts
November 01 2011 19:53 GMT
#944
Didn't the latest Interview with Dustin Browder bring up this mod and he said that his dev team liked it? Can we take that as a nod of approval in regards to being less concerned about this stuff getting us in trouble?
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
November 01 2011 20:51 GMT
#945
On November 02 2011 04:53 Neotik wrote:
Didn't the latest Interview with Dustin Browder bring up this mod and he said that his dev team liked it? Can we take that as a nod of approval in regards to being less concerned about this stuff getting us in trouble?


Yeah I added a link to the interview on the OP. And yeah, I would definitely take it as a "nod of approval in regards to being less concerned." Nothing is guaranteed or on paper, but It would definitely be weird if the dev team randomly changed their stance. I'd say that the risk is almost non-existent now though.
Kill the Deathball
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
November 01 2011 21:16 GMT
#946
On November 02 2011 05:51 pzea469 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 04:53 Neotik wrote:
Didn't the latest Interview with Dustin Browder bring up this mod and he said that his dev team liked it? Can we take that as a nod of approval in regards to being less concerned about this stuff getting us in trouble?


Yeah I added a link to the interview on the OP. And yeah, I would definitely take it as a "nod of approval in regards to being less concerned." Nothing is guaranteed or on paper, but It would definitely be weird if the dev team randomly changed their stance. I'd say that the risk is almost non-existent now though.


Good to hear!
Nihn'kas Neehn
dA_FroZeN
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1 Post
November 01 2011 22:45 GMT
#947
hmm does not work idk why i did everything as it is discribed in the introduction.....

iam from germany and using sc2 on english maybe i have to write something other into this file?
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
November 01 2011 22:49 GMT
#948
Thanks so much for doing this! I do love me some lightbulb banelings.
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
November 01 2011 23:13 GMT
#949
On November 02 2011 07:45 dA_FroZeN wrote:
hmm does not work idk why i did everything as it is discribed in the introduction.....

iam from germany and using sc2 on english maybe i have to write something other into this file?

Look here:
**** THE FILE UPLOADED IS NAMED ACCORDING TO MY REGION. This is why it has a US in the file name. For it to work on other regions, rename the file appropriately.
(If not sure what to name it, look in StarcraftII/Mods/Liberty.SC2Mod(different from LIbertyMulti.SC2Mod) and that should give you an idea. Compare it to the Assets file in this folder and change it accordingly. I cannot give specific instructions as I do not know exactly how other SC2 versions function.

I had to rename mine to "enGB.SC2Assets". As your is german it will probably be slightly different.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
EctoMimed
Profile Joined April 2011
United States38 Posts
November 02 2011 04:15 GMT
#950
I wanted to try this because its so pretty <3
But apart from that I noticed that my bottlenecked laptop that on absolute lowest settings could only reach 17 fps before, is reaching between 17-25 randomly, and doesnt seem to dip like before!
<3 this is great for me thanks so much!!!

I play zerg btw, I cant say how protoss would affect fps, as I know with my shaders and such that protoss hits my fps the hardest. I guess I need to test more matches!
In a 4v4 ladder match, me "hey you have a thor at 1 health exactly :o maybe you should repair it" mass thor guy "naaaaaww he's a trooper"
TaLuS
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany17 Posts
November 02 2011 06:33 GMT
#951
For German region "deDE" works. @dA_FroZeN I guess you need to rename "deEN".

TheRealzz
Profile Joined November 2010
150 Posts
November 03 2011 03:52 GMT
#952
Seriously freakin owesome .. Kudos and <3
One-base play is aggression ?
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 04:00:04
November 03 2011 03:59 GMT
#953
O.o I will download this.

Thanks for the work you put in to this in advance.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Conquerer67
Profile Joined May 2011
United States605 Posts
November 03 2011 04:14 GMT
#954
On November 02 2011 04:06 Whiplash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 04:04 ColdLava wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with this in tourneys? Do most tournament admins allow this? Etc

Thanks!


I don't think its ever an issue, no online tourny will look down upon you for having it or anything.


Yeah, especially considering how spectators don't really know that you have it. It just changes the coloring of the units, and it only affects your own gfx, it doesn't actually change any real game data.
I hate when people compare SC2 and rochambeu. One race isn't fucking supposed to counter another one. | Protoss isn't OP. Their units on the other hand....
minilance
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
November 03 2011 04:32 GMT
#955
i found the white baneling to be so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it
Bisu, Jangbang <3
symbolic
Profile Joined August 2010
254 Posts
November 03 2011 05:08 GMT
#956
Fantastic mod. Thank you for putting in so much time and effort into this.
neptunesak
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 18:24:05
November 03 2011 18:23 GMT
#957
Hey pzea469,

is it possible you can change the color of the egg for an overlord that's being hatched? Say overlords have red eggs, whereas rest of the units have normal team color.

I know I and probably many other zergs hate going through the eggs to find which one is the overlords or even if an overlord was made t_t


Thanks
striderxxx
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada443 Posts
November 03 2011 18:28 GMT
#958
another issue is that the minimap colour for your allies don't match their actual unit color in the game. so you could be the yellow blob on the minimap, but actually are teal in actual sight. it makes it hard when communicating if using colour to direct strategies
Moochlol
Profile Joined August 2010
United States456 Posts
November 03 2011 19:07 GMT
#959
On November 04 2011 03:23 neptunesak wrote:
Hey pzea469,

is it possible you can change the color of the egg for an overlord that's being hatched? Say overlords have red eggs, whereas rest of the units have normal team color.

I know I and probably many other zergs hate going through the eggs to find which one is the overlords or even if an overlord was made t_t


Thanks


That would actually be pretty cool, shit u could color every thing!
blaaaaaarghhhhh
Slithice
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada78 Posts
November 03 2011 19:12 GMT
#960
I'd like this to be implement in the game, good job working on that!
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 37m
Online Event
6h 37m
FEL
11h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.