• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:12
CEST 18:12
KST 01:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7648 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 50

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 74 Next
Carapace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Netherlands128 Posts
November 05 2011 21:51 GMT
#981
So has anyone using this been banned yet?
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
November 05 2011 21:56 GMT
#982
On November 06 2011 06:51 Basagu wrote:
So has anyone using this been banned yet?

Dustin Browder haven't been banned, so...
pm_squad
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-05 21:59:54
November 05 2011 21:57 GMT
#983
I messed up and replaced the whole Mods folder rather than just Multi.Liberty folder thingy. How can I restore the whole Mods folder? A complete reinstall of the game?
Carapace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Netherlands128 Posts
November 05 2011 22:09 GMT
#984
On November 06 2011 06:56 Existor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2011 06:51 Basagu wrote:
So has anyone using this been banned yet?

Dustin Browder haven't been banned, so...


I dont think he uses the mod?
redDuke
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia207 Posts
November 05 2011 22:21 GMT
#985
yep this is defs a good idea! might se if i can get it working on my coputer (im terrible at working mods). Ive always had a problem with blizz colours in sc2 coz im colourblind :S
vile | FXO | Liquid | EG | coL
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
November 05 2011 22:33 GMT
#986
On November 06 2011 06:57 pm_squad wrote:
I messed up and replaced the whole Mods folder rather than just Multi.Liberty folder thingy. How can I restore the whole Mods folder? A complete reinstall of the game?


Yeah you will have to reinstall if you truely lost the mods folder. However when you drag the mods folder, there shouldn't be an option to replace that folder. Instead it should ask you if you want to merge the folders, in which case nothing should have been overwritten and you should be fine since that is an alternative way to install the mod. I'm sorry if you did lose it though.
Kill the Deathball
BudgetTheLeech
Profile Joined September 2011
United States89 Posts
November 05 2011 22:46 GMT
#987
Is there anyway to make it to where in a ladder game there is another color other than Green and Red?

Also, in the pictures it shows a White variant, and it looks amazing, how do you get this in custom games?
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
November 05 2011 22:55 GMT
#988
On November 06 2011 07:46 BudgetTheLeech wrote:
Is there anyway to make it to where in a ladder game there is another color other than Green and Red?

Also, in the pictures it shows a White variant, and it looks amazing, how do you get this in custom games?


When you play a custom game, iven a custom melee 1v1 game. Basically anything besides ladder, you can pick what color you want to be. The reason you are locked in Green and Red is because you have alt+F pressed. Press it again and it will return colors to default. Red and Blue are the actual default colors.
Kill the Deathball
BudgetTheLeech
Profile Joined September 2011
United States89 Posts
November 05 2011 23:16 GMT
#989
Okay, so you can't get other colors in Ladder, but that's fine because the blue Zerg looks amazing, props to that.

But how am I supposed to get White if I can't Alt-F to it, nor is it a selection in the pre-game menu's?
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
November 06 2011 00:43 GMT
#990
On November 06 2011 08:16 BudgetTheLeech wrote:
Okay, so you can't get other colors in Ladder, but that's fine because the blue Zerg looks amazing, props to that.

But how am I supposed to get White if I can't Alt-F to it, nor is it a selection in the pre-game menu's?

As he said already - you only have the option of colours when playing a custom game; you are not allowed to choose colours when on ladder. Nothing can be done about that until blizz give us that ability.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
BudgetTheLeech
Profile Joined September 2011
United States89 Posts
November 06 2011 01:05 GMT
#991
I mean in Custom Games. I understand that you can only get the few colors available on Ladder, that's fine.
DuckGyver
Profile Joined September 2011
Finland4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-06 02:20:47
November 06 2011 02:10 GMT
#992
I tried the 1.6 version of this mod. Colors look good and everything seems to work, but for some reason the warning sounds like "Not enough minerals" etc have disappeared. I tried toggling warning sounds in the options, but that didn't work. All other sounds work, only the warning sounds are now broke..

Nevermind, just user error, lol
cheekybanana
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey3 Posts
November 06 2011 16:25 GMT
#993
great stuff, thanks! i hope blizz wont decide to rape humanity.
Monasou
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States218 Posts
November 06 2011 18:19 GMT
#994
THAT IS SO AWESOME OHMY GOD. I think i'd have to play Zerg just for those light-bulb banes.

So kayoot <3
353 Monasou ♥
pm_squad
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico180 Posts
November 07 2011 12:28 GMT
#995
I finally did this correctly, but when I tried to play customs or ladder, the game always ended right after it started, giving me a 'desync' error, so I removed the stronger team color mod and it started working normally again. I followed the Mac instructions which don't require you to do anything weird. Anyone know why this happened?
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
November 08 2011 09:39 GMT
#996
On November 07 2011 21:28 pm_squad wrote:
I finally did this correctly, but when I tried to play customs or ladder, the game always ended right after it started, giving me a 'desync' error, so I removed the stronger team color mod and it started working normally again. I followed the Mac instructions which don't require you to do anything weird. Anyone know why this happened?

No idea I'm afraid. On PC I simply renamed the file to "enGB" I think, placed it in the designated folder, and have had zero problems whatsoever. If you're lucky a mac user will respond...
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
yorkey
Profile Joined February 2011
England69 Posts
November 08 2011 11:28 GMT
#997
On November 06 2011 06:51 Basagu wrote:
So has anyone using this been banned yet?


it's a shame we have no real confirmation if this is ok to use or not. I really like the mod but i'll probably never use it just because i don't want to risk it.

Someone should have asked at blizzcon
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
November 08 2011 11:36 GMT
#998
On November 08 2011 20:28 yorkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2011 06:51 Basagu wrote:
So has anyone using this been banned yet?


it's a shame we have no real confirmation if this is ok to use or not. I really like the mod but i'll probably never use it just because i don't want to risk it.

Someone should have asked at blizzcon


Dustin Browder already said in a presentation that he really liked the idea of it and hinted heavily that it was fine with him. I haven't heard of anyone being banned for it yet, and quite prominent streamers like -orb- use it a lot. If Blizz didn't like it, he would have been banned a while ago.

TL;DR - it's safe.
Jarvs
Profile Joined December 2009
Australia639 Posts
November 08 2011 11:56 GMT
#999
I was strongly opinionated that something like this should be changed officially. I'm hoping that'll happen with HotS rolls around.
In regards to the colours, is it possible to tone down the specular a bit? Looks a bit too shiny and distracting for me. Just my 2c
Target2
Profile Joined November 2011
10 Posts
November 08 2011 19:05 GMT
#1000
patch today seems to have broke it
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 515
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 19
IndyStarCraft 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30590
Bisu 2814
Shuttle 1807
Hyuk 996
Mini 888
EffOrt 838
Larva 446
ZerO 258
Soma 247
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
hero 148
Sexy 54
Hyun 44
Mong 40
PianO 39
Trap 37
Killer 34
Pusan 34
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 26
zelot 16
Bale 12
Rock 11
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10347
qojqva1691
Dendi905
Counter-Strike
fl0m2791
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1065
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
singsing1949
B2W.Neo947
FrodaN845
Beastyqt680
Mlord410
Hui .223
Livibee178
KnowMe175
Liquid`VortiX164
ArmadaUGS92
Mew2King74
Trikslyr30
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 51
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7792
League of Legends
• Jankos1761
Other Games
• Shiphtur252
• WagamamaTV212
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 48m
INu's Battles
19h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.