• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War695.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12213 users

Tips you would give to help improve the NASL - Page 65

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 117 Next
FrostOtter
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
April 21 2011 19:37 GMT
#1281
On April 22 2011 04:23 Fries wrote:
Am I the only one who was able to watch smoothly at 1080p last night?

Nope, it was fine for me-- sound and everything. But this is the internet, so it is impossible for anyone to be happy.
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
April 21 2011 19:38 GMT
#1282
On April 22 2011 04:34 NoahNickels wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 22 2011 04:05 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 03:32 br0fivE wrote:
It's not their responsibility to meet your imagined expectations.


Isn't it actually?

No. Asking a "bold" rhetorical question here makes no sense. It is 100% not their responsibility.

Show nested quote +
I know I expect a solid bang for the buck.

Okay. You shouldn't have bought it before the product was released then. You can expect whatever you want, and feel however you want to feel. At the end of the day it is you who set the bar for disappointment and it's not their responsibility.

Maybe you can spread some of the blame to the NASL because of how they hyped this league, but I feel like that's standard advertising and promotion techniques. When I read that a knife is going to change my life, I don't feel disappointed when my life is largely the same.

Show nested quote +
I wouldnt buy a 20 piece chicken bucket to only get 15 pieces.
I wouldnt buy a car if the dealership said it "might" work

Great, because neither of these analogies describe the current situation! They advertised VODs and 1080p, both of which you get by paying the fee!


Chill, i don't get why you insist that we're all morons for buying something like this before we saw it? The league was hyped and hyped by people we TRUST from this very community. There are several leagues currently running who've done the job very right, and it was against those that we judged the potential of NASL. Is it that ridiculous for us to assume that they would follow the patterns of those who did it correctly?

I dont think he was saying we are morons, he was just saying use common sense and dont buy something before you have even seen it, wich makes sense.

Although i agree with you we were totally tricked by people we trusted, and they promised something that simply wasnt there, we should have judged for ourselves and somebody's idea of something great could easily be clouded by their involvment in the project.
Juice!
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium295 Posts
April 21 2011 19:38 GMT
#1283
None biased commentators would help..

The way they act now is annoying.
Second place is just a fancy term for loser
NoahNickels
Profile Joined March 2011
United States102 Posts
April 21 2011 19:38 GMT
#1284

I think Chill has articulated himself quite nicely and sufficiently. Just my two cents.


To be fair to me, he typed up his most succinct points while i was typing mine. Basically he said "I have been here for a long time, i have been let down before, i know hype is bullshit."

I can relate to that. But no one likes being called a moron — nub or not.
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
April 21 2011 19:39 GMT
#1285
Chill, i don't get why you insist that we're all morons for buying something like this before we saw it? The league was hyped and hyped by people we TRUST from this very community. There are several leagues currently running who've done the job very right, and it was against those that we judged the potential of NASL. Is it that ridiculous for us to assume that they would follow the patterns of those who did it correctly?


I don't think he is saying we are morons, Chill just has a longer history with esports and was more aware of the falters it had in the past than most of us who just got into esports with SC2.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
April 21 2011 19:41 GMT
#1286
On April 22 2011 04:34 NoahNickels wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 22 2011 04:05 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 03:32 br0fivE wrote:
It's not their responsibility to meet your imagined expectations.


Isn't it actually?

No. Asking a "bold" rhetorical question here makes no sense. It is 100% not their responsibility.

Show nested quote +
I know I expect a solid bang for the buck.

Okay. You shouldn't have bought it before the product was released then. You can expect whatever you want, and feel however you want to feel. At the end of the day it is you who set the bar for disappointment and it's not their responsibility.

Maybe you can spread some of the blame to the NASL because of how they hyped this league, but I feel like that's standard advertising and promotion techniques. When I read that a knife is going to change my life, I don't feel disappointed when my life is largely the same.

Show nested quote +
I wouldnt buy a 20 piece chicken bucket to only get 15 pieces.
I wouldnt buy a car if the dealership said it "might" work

Great, because neither of these analogies describe the current situation! They advertised VODs and 1080p, both of which you get by paying the fee!


Chill, i don't get why you insist that we're all morons for buying something like this before we saw it? The league was hyped and hyped by people we TRUST from this very community. There are several leagues currently running who've done the job very right, and it was against those that we judged the potential of NASL. Is it that ridiculous for us to assume that they would follow the patterns of those who did it correctly?

I'm not insisting you're morons and I'd love the NASL to have crushed it out of the gate. The pattern is people doing it incorrectly, actually, so you should have followed that. You should have waited to see what was delivered, not what was implied.

It's only $25 and it's not a big deal. I'm just trying to make the rational point, to the people freaking out, that the NASL delivered on what they promised. All other shortcomings were simply a product of hype.
Moderator
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
April 21 2011 19:42 GMT
#1287
On April 22 2011 04:37 FrostOtter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 04:23 Fries wrote:
Am I the only one who was able to watch smoothly at 1080p last night?

Nope, it was fine for me-- sound and everything. But this is the internet, so it is impossible for anyone to be happy.

lool well clearly you 2 arent very picky with your videos then, because the video was running at 15 frames per second, sure that may be fine for some, but when i see 1080p and pay 25 dollars i expect it to be running at the standard 24 frames per second at least. Im an audio and video phile though clearly some people are less picky then others. I dont like playing my games at 15 frames per second and i surely dont want to watch games at that framerate either.

And no its not user dependent this problem is coming from their end or JTV's, its a problem with post production and the way they encode it so dont tell me that its running at 24 fps for you because it defenetly wasnt.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 19:47:41
April 21 2011 19:43 GMT
#1288
On April 22 2011 04:38 NoahNickels wrote:
Show nested quote +

I think Chill has articulated himself quite nicely and sufficiently. Just my two cents.

I can relate to that. But no one likes being called a moron — nub or not.

I think you misinterprited my moron comment. The people who are making ridiculous suggestions they are painting as helpful - like firing the entire staff and hiring professionals - are morons. The people who believed the hype and dropped $25 are just optimists - I would never say or even imply they are morons.

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic and believing and hoping, You just have to expect to get burned a few times and accept responsibility for it. That's what happened here.
Moderator
RainWhisper
Profile Joined May 2009
United Arab Emirates333 Posts
April 21 2011 19:47 GMT
#1289
This might sound unnecessary but when it shows both commentators, the set looks really really dry and boring. How about a poster. Im all about the small things yo.
Hi can i get one McGracken please?
NoahNickels
Profile Joined March 2011
United States102 Posts
April 21 2011 19:49 GMT
#1290
[SPOILER]
On April 22 2011 04:43 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 04:38 NoahNickels wrote:

I think Chill has articulated himself quite nicely and sufficiently. Just my two cents.

I can relate to that. But no one likes being called a moron — nub or not.

I think you misinterprited my moron comment. The people who are making ridiculous suggestions they are painting are helpful - like firing the entire staff and hiring professionals - are morons. The people who believed the hype and dropped $25 are just optimists - I would never say or even imply they are morons.[\SPOILER]

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic and believing and hoping, You just have to expect to get burned a few times and accept responsibility for it. That's what happened here.


It's definitely been a learning experience. I think like you, the rest of us very much wanted this to be the GSL of North America. My expectations for IGN's league are now guarded as well.
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Daeno
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada76 Posts
April 21 2011 19:52 GMT
#1291
Just wanted to chime in on my experiences here.

I've watched NASL on about 3 nights so far, using the free stream, as I figured it would be good to test it out before biting and taking the 25$ bait.

Well, I'm glad I did, because although the games might be entertaining, the production is among the poorest I've seen so far. Just...basic stuff that confounds me how it gets past whoever.

Anyways, here are my tips:

1) THE SOUND. Holy shit. Just like Chill said earlier, it isn't being mixed properly, commentary is in stereo, yet games sound & music are locked to whatever unholy channel makes it play just out of my left ear on my headset. This is insanely aggravating, and the thing that bugs me the most. Like, bugs me to the point where I don't want to watch it, or I mute it.

2) Commentary. Although the commentators do seem to have a little bit of chemistry that is starting to show, and the faux-excitement seems to have died down, the banter a lot of times seems really...I don't know how to describe it other than to call it unprofessional. Internet & Starcraft meme's, catchphrases and the like might please the hardcore fan, but it honestly seems really immature. Last night, after a couple of long, 40+ minute games, Incontrol actually was whining and spun around in his chair like a child, and seemed resentful of casting another long game. WTF? That attitude has to go. Worst thing I've seen so far.

3) Video Quality. Not as bad as the sound issues, but as other posters have mentioned, it appears the stream is like 15FPS. Really choppy. I mean you can advertise your 1080p stream till you are blue in the face, but if it's 1080p at 15fps, I'd rather have 720p at 30fps all day long.

4)Lack of communication on issues. I may be wrong on this one, as I don't read every thread on here and I'm not scraping the barrel when I look for esports news. But I haven't really seen anything from NASL on the issues at all, well, other than Incontrol taking the bullet and apologizing for everything on State of the Game, which is a nice gesture, but ultimately empty if nothing comes from it. How about a statement from the company with something like, "We know we have issues, we are working on them, and we'd like to give everybody a free day or week or whatever to check out our high quality stream and see that we have improved". I mean that would be smart, I'd check it out. And if it was improved, I'd probably give them my money.

So yeah, and it's important that NASL moves quickly, because there's so much SC2 to watch at the moment, people are going to choose to NOT watch NASL if it keeps on like this.

tl;dr : FIX YOUR SHIT AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY MONEY
Nuttyguy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom1526 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 20:15:23
April 21 2011 20:10 GMT
#1292
why is all the sound mostly comming from the left side of my earphones
it like the sounds not even in terms of left and right channels.

EDIT didnt read the above post

you could try and stream it for like 5 minutes on a hidden channel and actually WATCH it for 5 minutes to see whats wrong with it on all qualities its like proof reading but proof watching.
kathode
Profile Joined April 2010
United States265 Posts
April 21 2011 20:11 GMT
#1293
Honestly, looking back a week ago I was extremely worried about NASL and the direction they were heading. I was highly uninterested in many of the games and many aspects such as sound, etc were not what they should be to justify paying $25.

Watching yesterday was a HUGE improvement from what it has been in the past week. It is not simple running a massive league with DAILY shows while being understaffed. I have been involved in broadcasting events featuring hundreds of participants such as the CES event a few weeks ago and no matter the size it is not a simple task. Many things go wrong that you would never figure would be an issue until they come up and then you get criticized by thousands of people for it being a waste of time and money. It is unfair to ask for your money back on something that is not fully justifiable. If there were multiple days were NASL decided to not broadcast in 1080p or just did not broadcast at all, I would understand some of the problems issues people will bring up and would want compensation. And speaking of compensation, I would not be surprised if NASL treats all those who paid with some extra features in the future to make up for the mistakes they have had in the past week. They want this league to succeed more than you all want to watch these SC2 games and will make adjustments to make the league extraordinary.

Overall, NASL knows what they are doing wrong. They are actively trying to fix it and I know for a fact that this league will be well worth the $25 in the future. This league is over 10 weeks long.. Paying $25 for this is not a huge deal so I think people need to get over it and realize that NASL is going to be amazing within 2 weeks.
Collegiate E-Sports Series Co-Founder/Administrator
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
April 21 2011 20:18 GMT
#1294
On April 22 2011 04:52 Daeno wrote:
Just wanted to chime in on my experiences here.

I've watched NASL on about 3 nights so far, using the free stream, as I figured it would be good to test it out before biting and taking the 25$ bait.

Well, I'm glad I did, because although the games might be entertaining, the production is among the poorest I've seen so far. Just...basic stuff that confounds me how it gets past whoever.

Anyways, here are my tips:

1) THE SOUND. Holy shit. Just like Chill said earlier, it isn't being mixed properly, commentary is in stereo, yet games sound & music are locked to whatever unholy channel makes it play just out of my left ear on my headset. This is insanely aggravating, and the thing that bugs me the most. Like, bugs me to the point where I don't want to watch it, or I mute it.

2) Commentary. Although the commentators do seem to have a little bit of chemistry that is starting to show, and the faux-excitement seems to have died down, the banter a lot of times seems really...I don't know how to describe it other than to call it unprofessional. Internet & Starcraft meme's, catchphrases and the like might please the hardcore fan, but it honestly seems really immature. Last night, after a couple of long, 40+ minute games, Incontrol actually was whining and spun around in his chair like a child, and seemed resentful of casting another long game. WTF? That attitude has to go. Worst thing I've seen so far.

3) Video Quality. Not as bad as the sound issues, but as other posters have mentioned, it appears the stream is like 15FPS. Really choppy. I mean you can advertise your 1080p stream till you are blue in the face, but if it's 1080p at 15fps, I'd rather have 720p at 30fps all day long.

4)Lack of communication on issues. I may be wrong on this one, as I don't read every thread on here and I'm not scraping the barrel when I look for esports news. But I haven't really seen anything from NASL on the issues at all, well, other than Incontrol taking the bullet and apologizing for everything on State of the Game, which is a nice gesture, but ultimately empty if nothing comes from it. How about a statement from the company with something like, "We know we have issues, we are working on them, and we'd like to give everybody a free day or week or whatever to check out our high quality stream and see that we have improved". I mean that would be smart, I'd check it out. And if it was improved, I'd probably give them my money.

So yeah, and it's important that NASL moves quickly, because there's so much SC2 to watch at the moment, people are going to choose to NOT watch NASL if it keeps on like this.

tl;dr : FIX YOUR SHIT AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY MONEY



I agree with your first two points and your fourth point(as pointed out in previous posts)

The reason why I'm not paying $25 is because Incontrol and gretorp are casting. They spell doom together, I don't know why Incontrol is casting, he should be practicing for games, his effort is just not in casting, get in djWHEAT, Chill, Day[9], Husky, or even.. HD, and I might consider buying a pass. The commentary is really what is ruining the NASL IMO.

I really only watch the first few matches and then switch on the daily.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
Titilisk
Profile Joined March 2010
96 Posts
April 21 2011 20:21 GMT
#1295
Diggity is doing such a great job compared to the two useless clowns. Incontrol and Gretorp are really really painful to listen to. No commenting skills -> I watch muted. I guess I won't watch for long.
Nazarid
Profile Joined February 2010
United States445 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 20:33:21
April 21 2011 20:29 GMT
#1296
Get better PC's for the game ... i notice so much lag when the games become 200/200 armies for both players and its sickening ... they should have PCs able to run the game on EXTREME with a min of 60fps. its not like they haven't made the money to improve their PC performance... and no its not my PC or my net that is causing these slowdowns.

Also the sound quality is absolutely terrible it is like they bought a 20 dollar microphone and said here deal with this crap because we have no money to buy microphones that are 80-100 dollars and give crystal clear quality.

other than that i am enjoying the HQ stream, just sad because the sound quality being garbage and the constant lag they have from their PC's is annoying I hope they fix it soon. If it keeps up i will be asking for my money back... my money should not be wasted. i mean hell i can watch the GSL in 1080p with great sound quality, no choppy games and it only costs me 15 bucks ...
Randomize the world, and Life shall be given.
Bunker
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden49 Posts
April 21 2011 20:30 GMT
#1297
I paid and prayed for NASL to be great, but i just can't stand it. First and last time i pay for NorthAmericanShitLeague.

Gonna go watch some GSL now ;>


Gl Hf.
Cowabunga !
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
April 21 2011 20:43 GMT
#1298
I think the commentating is actually pretty good- not the best, but thats because they're only just starting out. Gretorp has impressed me a lot with his improvements in casting, and InControl provides a lot of analysing skills that compliments Gretorps play by play style.

- To someone who commented on the two long games where InControl was supposedly 'whining' about the length, I'm gonna have to disagree after just watching it and just say that from my perspective he was joking around.

The sound is a bit of a problem, the ingame music is a bit too loud in my opinion and should be an easy fix.
The framerate can drop at times which can be frustrating.

But overall in my opinion this has been blown a bit out of proportion. I understand people being upset but these issues WILL be resolved unless they want their money to go to waste. Give it a few weeks when there starts to be some interesting matches and all issues are resolved; I believe people will be flocking back and NASL will staple themselves as the real deal.

Just my opinions
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
artanis2
Profile Joined April 2010
United States732 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 20:51:19
April 21 2011 20:49 GMT
#1299
I don't think the sound mixing is necessarily an error. The way it is now, you can mute the casters on the right channel and just watch the games with no commentary...

Since I haven't paid for the HD stream, I can't comment on the 1080p's framerate, but Executor1 have you confirmed that your pc can actually play the 1080p stream at full speed?
Toastmold
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada207 Posts
April 21 2011 20:53 GMT
#1300
I might be in the minority here, but I find hearing looping game music while watching Starcraft 2 games to be annoying and superfluous. If people desperately need background music they can make the choice themselves and listen to their own music. Piping in the tired Starcraft 2 soundtrack just precludes this option.

On the other side of things I think the commentary is improving!
hi.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings75
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta20
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9231
GuemChi 960
Artosis 717
Rain 433
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
monkeys_forever181
League of Legends
Doublelift6011
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3397
Other Games
FrodaN2339
Liquid`RaSZi1779
JimRising 488
C9.Mang0393
Livibee363
Maynarde163
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• musti20045 50
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1457
• Scarra1208
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.