• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13160 users

Tips you would give to help improve the NASL - Page 64

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 117 Next
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 19:11:28
April 21 2011 19:05 GMT
#1261
On April 22 2011 03:32 br0fivE wrote:
Show nested quote +
It's not their responsibility to meet your imagined expectations.


Isn't it actually?

No. Asking a "bold" rhetorical question here makes no sense. It is 100% not their responsibility.

I know I expect a solid bang for the buck.

Okay. You shouldn't have bought it before the product was released then. You can expect whatever you want, and feel however you want to feel. At the end of the day it is you who set the bar for disappointment and it's not their responsibility.

Maybe you can spread some of the blame to the NASL because of how they hyped this league, but I feel like that's standard advertising and promotion techniques. When I read that a knife is going to change my life, I don't feel disappointed when my life is largely the same.

I wouldnt buy a 20 piece chicken bucket to only get 15 pieces.
I wouldnt buy a car if the dealership said it "might" work

Great, because neither of these analogies describe the current situation! They advertised VODs and 1080p, both of which you get by paying the fee!
Moderator
SnuggleZhenya
Profile Joined July 2010
596 Posts
April 21 2011 19:05 GMT
#1262
I don't understand the sound issues? I mean, I'm listening on crappy laptop speakers so I probably can't tell the difference anyway, but honestly, its sounds really normal to me. Not good enough or bad enough to be worthy of mention.
You'll never get better being an angry nerd sitting alone in your room.
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
April 21 2011 19:10 GMT
#1263
On April 22 2011 04:05 SnuggleZhenya wrote:
I don't understand the sound issues? I mean, I'm listening on crappy laptop speakers so I probably can't tell the difference anyway, but honestly, its sounds really normal to me. Not good enough or bad enough to be worthy of mention.


Maybe it's just the 480p stream, which i have to watch because _there is no way to pay without credit card ffs_. I'd love to support the league and get access to the VODs, but in germany almost noone has a credit card :-(
The 480p sound quality is really, really bad.
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
April 21 2011 19:13 GMT
#1264
On April 22 2011 04:05 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 03:32 br0fivE wrote:
It's not their responsibility to meet your imagined expectations.


Isn't it actually?

No. Asking a "bold" rhetorical question here makes no sense. It is 100% not their responsibility.

Show nested quote +
I know I expect a solid bang for the buck.

Okay. You shouldn't have bought it before the product was released then. You can expect whatever you want, and feel however you want to feel. At the end of the day it is you who set the bar for disappointment and it's not their responsibility.

Show nested quote +
I wouldnt buy a 20 piece chicken bucket to only get 15 pieces.
I wouldnt buy a car if the dealership said it "might" work

Great, because neither of these analogies describe the current situation! They advertised VODs and 1080p, both of which you get by paying the fee!

Sure they did advertise 1080p, i guess assuming is bad, but when i hear 1080p 3mb stream or w/e they said i assume its going to be smooth and not run at 15 fps and give me a headache, that is just unnacceptable. I also assume the sound quality is going to be half decent with a 3mb stream.

When they talk about how excellent the quality was multiple times, i assume that includes sound and that they are not just talking about Image quality when they say 1080p id Assume the frames per second would be up to par as well.

Obviously like i said assuming all these things is wrong ,but honestly these are things i shouldnt even have to be worrying about after spending 25 dollars to watch a supposed high quality stream =/

These things should be standard and obviously you agree chill that 25 dollars for the stream is not worth it, your point is that people should have actually waited to see the product before they buy it and i totally agree with you. Incontrol admitted he was wrong in hyping it up so much, and i think thats what caused alot of people to go ahead and buy it , it sounded like the greatest thing ever the way he hyped it up. You guys didnt have to do that at all with the TSL it gets more viewers and the quality is 100x better, it was just a bad decision on his part overall and it pissed off alot of people.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
April 21 2011 19:13 GMT
#1265
On April 22 2011 04:05 SnuggleZhenya wrote:
I don't understand the sound issues? I mean, I'm listening on crappy laptop speakers so I probably can't tell the difference anyway, but honestly, its sounds really normal to me. Not good enough or bad enough to be worthy of mention.

To me:
- It sounds like they're talking into a far-away desk mic while sitting in an echoing tunnel.
- The sounds are rarely in stereo. Casters start left and then move right while the game sound starts loud and right and then switches to soft and left. Music also moves around seemingly randomly.
- Sounds just cut in and out for no reason. The background is silent and then the Terran background music suddenly cuts in at 80% caster volume on only one speaker.

Those are the three issues I have yesterday with the sound.
Moderator
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
April 21 2011 19:15 GMT
#1266
On April 22 2011 04:10 Morfildur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 04:05 SnuggleZhenya wrote:
I don't understand the sound issues? I mean, I'm listening on crappy laptop speakers so I probably can't tell the difference anyway, but honestly, its sounds really normal to me. Not good enough or bad enough to be worthy of mention.


Maybe it's just the 480p stream, which i have to watch because _there is no way to pay without credit card ffs_. I'd love to support the league and get access to the VODs, but in germany almost noone has a credit card :-(
The 480p sound quality is really, really bad.

Its not different in 1080p the sound quality is still atroicious, and the 1080p stream runs at a measly 15 frames per second , same with the VODS. Id love to suggest people to support the NASL but , buyer beware for this product at the moment, hopefully things will change soon.
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
April 21 2011 19:17 GMT
#1267
On April 22 2011 04:13 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 04:05 SnuggleZhenya wrote:
I don't understand the sound issues? I mean, I'm listening on crappy laptop speakers so I probably can't tell the difference anyway, but honestly, its sounds really normal to me. Not good enough or bad enough to be worthy of mention.

To me:
- It sounds like they're talking into a far-away desk mic while sitting in an echoing tunnel.
- The sounds are rarely in stereo. Casters start left and then move right while the game sound starts loud and right and then switches to soft and left. Music also moves around seemingly randomly.
- Sounds just cut in and out for no reason. The background is silent and then the Terran background music suddenly cuts in at 80% caster volume on only one speaker.

Those are the three issues I have yesterday with the sound.

The sound was very tin like, the marine fire didnt sound any thing like it should it sounded really wierd actually that stood out to me the most , it was especially bad during the first 2 matches i had to mute it, when i brought it back half an hour later , for a later match it seemed slightly better but not by much.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
April 21 2011 19:17 GMT
#1268
On April 22 2011 04:13 Executor1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 04:05 Chill wrote:
On April 22 2011 03:32 br0fivE wrote:
It's not their responsibility to meet your imagined expectations.


Isn't it actually?

No. Asking a "bold" rhetorical question here makes no sense. It is 100% not their responsibility.

I know I expect a solid bang for the buck.

Okay. You shouldn't have bought it before the product was released then. You can expect whatever you want, and feel however you want to feel. At the end of the day it is you who set the bar for disappointment and it's not their responsibility.

I wouldnt buy a 20 piece chicken bucket to only get 15 pieces.
I wouldnt buy a car if the dealership said it "might" work

Great, because neither of these analogies describe the current situation! They advertised VODs and 1080p, both of which you get by paying the fee!

Obviously like i said assuming all these things is wrong ,but honestly these are things i shouldnt even have to be worrying about after spending 25 dollars to watch a supposed high quality stream =/

These things should be standard and obviously you agree chill that 25 dollars for the stream is not worth it, your point is that people should have actually waited to see the product before they buy it and i totally agree with you.

That's exactly my point. We've seen this happen a billion times in the Starcraft 1 community: Some big wallet league comes in to "save Esports" with their money, hype the fuck out of it, and then it's worse than a league someone with 50 posts is running out of his mother's attic.

The NASL is not worth any money in my eyes. Maybe it will get there quickly - I'm not sure - but I haven't paid for it yet, whereas I've paid for everything possible for GOM.

That's why I don't buy the hype anymore, ever. I've seen Esports companies have a record of 0-923048329048340. I'm sorry for the people new to the Starcraft community had to relearn this lesson, but now you know: Never buy something Starcraft-related based on words alone.
Moderator
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 19:20:47
April 21 2011 19:18 GMT
#1269
To me:
- It sounds like they're talking into a far-away desk mic while sitting in an echoing tunnel.
- The sounds are rarely in stereo. Casters start left and then move right while the game sound starts loud and right and then switches to soft and left. Music also moves around seemingly randomly.
- Sounds just cut in and out for no reason. The background is silent and then the Terran background music suddenly cuts in at 80% caster volume on only one speaker.

Those are the three issues I have yesterday with the sound.


I am very curious as to what editing software they are using because well some of these issues need to be dealt with in pre-production there are many that can be fixed post-production. As Tyler noted on SotG, sound is not something you really pay alot of attention to unless it is bad and then it can ruin the entire experience.
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
April 21 2011 19:21 GMT
#1270
On April 22 2011 04:18 Duravi wrote:
Show nested quote +
To me:
- It sounds like they're talking into a far-away desk mic while sitting in an echoing tunnel.
- The sounds are rarely in stereo. Casters start left and then move right while the game sound starts loud and right and then switches to soft and left. Music also moves around seemingly randomly.
- Sounds just cut in and out for no reason. The background is silent and then the Terran background music suddenly cuts in at 80% caster volume on only one speaker.

Those are the three issues I have yesterday with the sound.


I am very curious as to what editing software they are using because well some of these issues need to be dealt with in pre-production there are many that can be fixed post-production.

obviouusly the way they encode the videos and distribute allocation of sound and video is just half assed, they even pretty much said they dont have any people working there that are particularily experienced in the broadcasting field, so clearly they dont know what they are doing, at least yet.
When the TSL is casting they are just doing it from their home computers clearly they dont have as expensive of a set up but it sounds 10x better it must be mostly in post production.
nanoscorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1237 Posts
April 21 2011 19:22 GMT
#1271
Great games last night. Morrow v TLO, Sheth v Rainbow delivered! I was rooting for Artosis too + Show Spoiler +
and despite the 0-2 I think he made a good showing.


One thing that might help is a little recap of the previous day's games, instead of staring at incontrol and gretorp for 15? minutes before the matches start. Just some highlights, showing key moments or awesome micro while going over the results. After missing a day here or there, it'd be a great reason to tune in. Like the LR threads and their Recommended Games, it would give the time-starved SC2 viewer some tips on which VODs to watch first. For folks still on the fence about buying a pass, it could push them over, "OMG I have to watch that game"
Fries
Profile Joined August 2010
United States124 Posts
April 21 2011 19:23 GMT
#1272
Am I the only one who was able to watch smoothly at 1080p last night?
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 19:25:13
April 21 2011 19:24 GMT
#1273
On April 22 2011 04:17 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 04:13 Executor1 wrote:
On April 22 2011 04:05 Chill wrote:
On April 22 2011 03:32 br0fivE wrote:
It's not their responsibility to meet your imagined expectations.


Isn't it actually?

No. Asking a "bold" rhetorical question here makes no sense. It is 100% not their responsibility.

I know I expect a solid bang for the buck.

Okay. You shouldn't have bought it before the product was released then. You can expect whatever you want, and feel however you want to feel. At the end of the day it is you who set the bar for disappointment and it's not their responsibility.

I wouldnt buy a 20 piece chicken bucket to only get 15 pieces.
I wouldnt buy a car if the dealership said it "might" work

Great, because neither of these analogies describe the current situation! They advertised VODs and 1080p, both of which you get by paying the fee!

Obviously like i said assuming all these things is wrong ,but honestly these are things i shouldnt even have to be worrying about after spending 25 dollars to watch a supposed high quality stream =/

These things should be standard and obviously you agree chill that 25 dollars for the stream is not worth it, your point is that people should have actually waited to see the product before they buy it and i totally agree with you.

That's exactly my point. We've seen this happen a billion times in the Starcraft 1 community: Some big wallet league comes in to "save Esports" with their money, hype the fuck out of it, and then it's worse than a league someone with 50 posts is running out of his mother's attic.

The NASL is not worth any money in my eyes. Maybe it will get there quickly - I'm not sure - but I haven't paid for it yet, whereas I've paid for everything possible for GOM.

That's why I don't buy the hype anymore, ever. I've seen Esports companies have a record of 0-923048329048340. I'm sorry for the people new to the Starcraft community had to relearn this lesson, but now you know: Never buy something Starcraft-related based on words alone.

Thank you Chill.

Don't believe the hype, don't spend your hard earned money just because some guy says it's good for eSports and hasn't backed it up yet. Think for yourself.
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 19:30:18
April 21 2011 19:29 GMT
#1274
The NASL is not worth any money in my eyes. Maybe it will get there quickly - I'm not sure - but I haven't paid for it yet, whereas I've paid for everything possible for GOM.

That's why I don't buy the hype anymore, ever. I've seen Esports companies have a record of 0-923048329048340. I'm sorry for the people new to the Starcraft community had to relearn this lesson, but now you know: Never buy something Starcraft-related based on words alone.


Well in a way GSL allowed people to fall into that trap since it has been great from the start and constantly improving. There is basically not a single criticism I can give of the first two days of Code S so far this season, they have been fan-fucking-tastic. Since GSL was many peoples first experience with paying money for premium access to a Starcraft League (one offs like MLG or Dreamhack are not really comparable here in volume of content) including my own, people falsely believed another league offering a comparable price point would offer comparable quality based on what they saw with GSL and were told by Incontrol.
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 19:35:36
April 21 2011 19:30 GMT
#1275
On April 22 2011 04:17 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 04:13 Executor1 wrote:
On April 22 2011 04:05 Chill wrote:
On April 22 2011 03:32 br0fivE wrote:
It's not their responsibility to meet your imagined expectations.


Isn't it actually?

No. Asking a "bold" rhetorical question here makes no sense. It is 100% not their responsibility.

I know I expect a solid bang for the buck.

Okay. You shouldn't have bought it before the product was released then. You can expect whatever you want, and feel however you want to feel. At the end of the day it is you who set the bar for disappointment and it's not their responsibility.

I wouldnt buy a 20 piece chicken bucket to only get 15 pieces.
I wouldnt buy a car if the dealership said it "might" work

Great, because neither of these analogies describe the current situation! They advertised VODs and 1080p, both of which you get by paying the fee!

Obviously like i said assuming all these things is wrong ,but honestly these are things i shouldnt even have to be worrying about after spending 25 dollars to watch a supposed high quality stream =/

These things should be standard and obviously you agree chill that 25 dollars for the stream is not worth it, your point is that people should have actually waited to see the product before they buy it and i totally agree with you.

That's exactly my point. We've seen this happen a billion times in the Starcraft 1 community: Some big wallet league comes in to "save Esports" with their money, hype the fuck out of it, and then it's worse than a league someone with 50 posts is running out of his mother's attic.

The NASL is not worth any money in my eyes. Maybe it will get there quickly - I'm not sure - but I haven't paid for it yet, whereas I've paid for everything possible for GOM.

That's why I don't buy the hype anymore, ever. I've seen Esports companies have a record of 0-923048329048340. I'm sorry for the people new to the Starcraft community had to relearn this lesson, but now you know: Never buy something Starcraft-related based on words alone.



Yea i had regained some faith after the TSL and obviously the extremely high quality of the GSL wich i have payed for every season since season 2. Obviously both sides have tons of experience and know what they are doing though I wasnt expecting perfection but i wasnt expecting problems that i shouldnt even have to worry about like sound quality and frames per second, along with the casters being very sub par so far. Obviously ive learned my lesson and i hope other can learn from my mistakes.

Honestly im reallly looking forward to the IPL its compeletely free vods and all, they seem to have experience and know what they are doing and they have the money to back it up(IMO it feels like NASL put everything into the prize pool). I could see this league doing very well and it has most defenetly learned from the NASL's mistakes although i doubt most of these mistakes would have been an issue for IPL anyways, i dont want to overhype it though but it is free so its not like anybody has anything to lose but their time. Player wise its okay production wise we will have to wait and see but im expecting it to be more in line with the TSL wich you guys have done such an awesome job with, defenetly something that far exceeded my expectations.
Kralle333
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark301 Posts
April 21 2011 19:32 GMT
#1276
watch without lag
Nukanite - www.last.fm/user/Kraller
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
April 21 2011 19:33 GMT
#1277
On April 22 2011 04:23 Fries wrote:
Am I the only one who was able to watch smoothly at 1080p last night?

If by smooth you mean no lag, then no unless your internet is poor then anyone watching 1080p should have been fine, after the first few minutes of hiccups.

In terms of video quality though, its the same for everyone , as in not fine at all, maybe your eyes arent trained to notice this but the stream is running at about 15 frames per second instead of the usualy 24 fps, wich is totally unnacceptable, the 15 fps is on their end and not on the users so anyone watching is going to be seeing it at aroudn that frame rate. It almost feels like less than 15 fps i think im being generous
artanis2
Profile Joined April 2010
United States732 Posts
April 21 2011 19:34 GMT
#1278
I watch in 480p and there is no sound issue anymore. Last night I could hear both casters and the game just fine. They output game sound on the left channel and casters voice on the right channel. If you can't hear them maybe you don't have stereo sound output?
NoahNickels
Profile Joined March 2011
United States102 Posts
April 21 2011 19:34 GMT
#1279
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 22 2011 04:05 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 03:32 br0fivE wrote:
It's not their responsibility to meet your imagined expectations.


Isn't it actually?

No. Asking a "bold" rhetorical question here makes no sense. It is 100% not their responsibility.

Show nested quote +
I know I expect a solid bang for the buck.

Okay. You shouldn't have bought it before the product was released then. You can expect whatever you want, and feel however you want to feel. At the end of the day it is you who set the bar for disappointment and it's not their responsibility.

Maybe you can spread some of the blame to the NASL because of how they hyped this league, but I feel like that's standard advertising and promotion techniques. When I read that a knife is going to change my life, I don't feel disappointed when my life is largely the same.

Show nested quote +
I wouldnt buy a 20 piece chicken bucket to only get 15 pieces.
I wouldnt buy a car if the dealership said it "might" work

Great, because neither of these analogies describe the current situation! They advertised VODs and 1080p, both of which you get by paying the fee!


Chill, i don't get why you insist that we're all morons for buying something like this before we saw it? The league was hyped and hyped by people we TRUST from this very community. There are several leagues currently running who've done the job very right, and it was against those that we judged the potential of NASL. Is it that ridiculous for us to assume that they would follow the patterns of those who did it correctly?
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
TimeSpiral
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1010 Posts
April 21 2011 19:35 GMT
#1280
On April 22 2011 04:34 NoahNickels wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 22 2011 04:05 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 03:32 br0fivE wrote:
It's not their responsibility to meet your imagined expectations.


Isn't it actually?

No. Asking a "bold" rhetorical question here makes no sense. It is 100% not their responsibility.

Show nested quote +
I know I expect a solid bang for the buck.

Okay. You shouldn't have bought it before the product was released then. You can expect whatever you want, and feel however you want to feel. At the end of the day it is you who set the bar for disappointment and it's not their responsibility.

Maybe you can spread some of the blame to the NASL because of how they hyped this league, but I feel like that's standard advertising and promotion techniques. When I read that a knife is going to change my life, I don't feel disappointed when my life is largely the same.

Show nested quote +
I wouldnt buy a 20 piece chicken bucket to only get 15 pieces.
I wouldnt buy a car if the dealership said it "might" work

Great, because neither of these analogies describe the current situation! They advertised VODs and 1080p, both of which you get by paying the fee!


Chill, i don't get why you insist that we're all morons for buying something like this before we saw it? The league was hyped and hyped by people we TRUST from this very community. There are several leagues currently running who've done the job very right, and it was against those that we judged the potential of NASL. Is it that ridiculous for us to assume that they would follow the patterns of those who did it correctly?


I think Chill has articulated himself quite nicely and sufficiently. Just my two cents.
[G] Positioning, Formations, and Tactics: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=187892
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10435
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4250
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde95
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 47
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP10
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra661
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.