• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:28
CEST 15:28
KST 22:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9673 users

Patch 1.2.0 on PTR - Page 138

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 158 Next
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
December 06 2010 10:40 GMT
#2741
There's an "extreme" graphics option according to PTR? What exactly does this mean... does it mean that it takes advantage of 4 cores? Is it like an computer enthusiast graphic setting like for Crysis?
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
December 06 2010 10:43 GMT
#2742
there are a few public channels such as 'general chat' 'protoss discussion' where people just join and you can start chatting with them. or you can make your own private channels where people need to type in the channel name to join

Are official public channels with 100-players limit too?
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
December 06 2010 10:49 GMT
#2743
sigh.. how did rain even make it this far?

this feels like ro64
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
December 06 2010 10:50 GMT
#2744
On December 06 2010 19:40 Silentness wrote:
There's an "extreme" graphics option according to PTR? What exactly does this mean... does it mean that it takes advantage of 4 cores? Is it like an computer enthusiast graphic setting like for Crysis?


single player becomes prettier. no difference in multiplayer afaik
ShyRamen
Profile Joined July 2010
United States322 Posts
December 06 2010 10:54 GMT
#2745
On December 06 2010 19:49 papaz wrote:
sigh.. how did rain even make it this far?

this feels like ro64


wrong topic
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 11:07:27
December 06 2010 11:06 GMT
#2746
wrong topic
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
December 06 2010 11:07 GMT
#2747
On December 06 2010 19:54 ShyRamen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 19:49 papaz wrote:
sigh.. how did rain even make it this far?

this feels like ro64


wrong topic


omg, sorry... i just noticed.. LOL
fierywinds
Profile Joined October 2010
22 Posts
December 06 2010 11:15 GMT
#2748
On December 06 2010 15:31 Charlemagne wrote:
One significant problem with the hotkeys, for zerg at least, is the timing of your army's hatching. Assuming that hitting a key 30 times takes 2-3 seconds, this means that your reinforcements will slowly waypoint single file-ish to the battle. If your opponent even threatens to move out, better forget drones and start spamming...

I honestly don't understand the philosophy behind this change. Let's take the concept further, though. Instead of being able to stim MM all at once, how about one at a time? Because any "good" player (i.e., one with twice Foxer's APM) will easily adjust and be okay? Of course, we can make the same changes with burrow, etc., and every other group action.
We can't forget control groups either, though...why allow such a "bug" when instead the player can just select and move/attack/etc. each unit individually? Going to have to get rid of rallied commands too....

Is the point of the game to be able to hit the keys fast enough, or allocate our limited attention and dexterity to positioning an army, collecting information and making decisions? It seems to me like in an "ideal" world the only limit on the player would be how fast (and well!) one can process information and make corresponding decisions. In this sense, the hotkey limit is ridiculous; if I've already intentionally saved 14 larva and the necessary resources (although this is usually an accident in reality , still pretty new to the game) and I want to start 28 zerglings now, I should be able to transmit my decision as quickly as possible. I thought this was supposed to be a key feature of zerg; weaker units, but quicker to mass up?



Yes, i completely agre. Don't forget that 2-3 seconds is real time, hitting z 30 times in 2-3 seconds real time is already pretty damn fast but that translates to about 4-6 seconds in game time. Zerg already had the hardest macro so i do not understand why blizz would seek to punish them further.


This change simultaneously made the game harder to play, more skill demanding and shallower at the same time. Are we competing to see who can make the better decisions, get the better position and play better mindgames or are we competing to see how fast pros can mash a button?

This also decreases the spectator value of the game, if pros spend more time mashing buttons instead of microing their units in battle. Crowds gasp when incredible strategy is being displayed or awesome micro. They dunt go wild when they see 30 zerglings training in one second.


Anyone arguing that this makes the game demand more apm and is thus good is missing the point. Blizzard could make every player have to type "whosyourdaddy" before placing every building or require players to click 10 times before a unit registers a command, but these kind of changes take away the fun of the game and results in more time wasted on retarded apm
Rosvall
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden122 Posts
December 06 2010 11:22 GMT
#2749
On December 04 2010 18:23 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2010 18:02 Bluetea wrote:
Harvesting units no longer avoid enemy units.

What?! Does this mean 2 zerglings in my mineral line = all my probes attacking those zerglings?

Jesus, you wont be able to run workers away from any harassing units now -- Fucking bullshit change.


I'm pretty sure it means they will not run around units any more, but go through them. As it is now, if you have your scouting drone at their hatch their workers will run around your drone before they deliver.
RTP
Scoop
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland482 Posts
December 06 2010 11:34 GMT
#2750
On December 06 2010 20:22 Rosvall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2010 18:23 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On December 04 2010 18:02 Bluetea wrote:
Harvesting units no longer avoid enemy units.

What?! Does this mean 2 zerglings in my mineral line = all my probes attacking those zerglings?

Jesus, you wont be able to run workers away from any harassing units now -- Fucking bullshit change.


I'm pretty sure it means they will not run around units any more, but go through them. As it is now, if you have your scouting drone at their hatch their workers will run around your drone before they deliver.


That sounds extremely stupid.
ksn
Profile Joined September 2010
Italy34 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 11:53:47
December 06 2010 11:53 GMT
#2751
I think the macro change is a step in the good direction, Z will feel this change a little bit more than the other races, so blizz should make some changes to make their macro somewhat harder too.
I kinda dislike the infestor change, I agree that it was a little bit too powerful against drops, but it was the only thing the infestor was good against :|
Probably i would rework the infestor completely, since now 2/3 spells are completely worthless and FG got a pretty big nerf.
Bondator
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland120 Posts
December 06 2010 11:56 GMT
#2752
I don't agree with removing button holding, but I can see why it is getting removed. Blizzard is obviously doing their best to make the game equal for everyone, and any possibility to alter the game mechanics outside the game is something they don't want. In case you didn't know, you can decrease repeat delay and increase repeat speed from keyboard settings in Windows.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/520440/1/Bondator/
azzu
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany141 Posts
December 06 2010 12:08 GMT
#2753
Incase you didn't know, you can use external programs to change your "button holding down"-action to a "press button again and again"-action so you still can hold down your buttons to build if you want to :D
Rosvall
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden122 Posts
December 06 2010 12:10 GMT
#2754
On December 06 2010 21:08 azzu wrote:
Incase you didn't know, you can use external programs to change your "button holding down"-action to a "press button again and again"-action so you still can hold down your buttons to build if you want to :D


You can also change it to "Force repeated keystroke while held" instead of "repeat while held" which will give it the same effect as it is now, just that it will be more of an advantage since less will use it.
RTP
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 12:25:07
December 06 2010 12:20 GMT
#2755
On December 06 2010 18:52 sp1XeL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 18:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On December 06 2010 16:16 miDnight_SC wrote:
I just play a few game, and the zerg is damn hard to use.
when you need to produce 6 muta you need to press T for 6 times.
In the late game for me is impossible to control army in battle and produce unite at the same time.
I am not sure if there are option to toggle it, but i haven't found it so far


Wow, I could have never imagined how "overwhelmed" some people are by simpy pressing buttons multiple times....I mean, I as protoss have to GO AWAY from the battlefield to look for a nice blue region, then press "w", then press the unit-hotkey, then hold shift and then "click" multiple times. If I want to warp in 6 stalkers, I need to go w-->s-->shift-->clickx6.
In howfar is this "easier" than if zerg needs to select hatch (5-7), press "s" (or is it?), then press the unit-hotkey multiple times?

I've never known that it was even possible for zerg to build units this "lazily" by simpy holding down a key. I honestly doubt that pro-gamers would do that anyways, I suppose they want to have control about the exact number of units they produce, no?


have you warped in 40 stalkers at once? if not then please shut up and dont ever comment on this matter ever again.

Well at the time that you have 40 larvae laying around I will have atleast 15 warpgates and 4-5 bases and those wargates needs to be chronoboosted individually. Are you somehow claming that zerg macro will be hard when you have to click more? And yet you still dont have to move your camera at all besides when injecting larvae.

I can't belive zergs crying about this, it's just fucking hilarious. Zerg and Terran always had it easy and zerg had it way too easy. This is how it should be, and I'm very happy about it.
Mada Mada Dane
sp1XeL
Profile Joined November 2010
14 Posts
December 06 2010 12:51 GMT
#2756
On December 06 2010 21:20 Kyuki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 18:52 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On December 06 2010 16:16 miDnight_SC wrote:
I just play a few game, and the zerg is damn hard to use.
when you need to produce 6 muta you need to press T for 6 times.
In the late game for me is impossible to control army in battle and produce unite at the same time.
I am not sure if there are option to toggle it, but i haven't found it so far


Wow, I could have never imagined how "overwhelmed" some people are by simpy pressing buttons multiple times....I mean, I as protoss have to GO AWAY from the battlefield to look for a nice blue region, then press "w", then press the unit-hotkey, then hold shift and then "click" multiple times. If I want to warp in 6 stalkers, I need to go w-->s-->shift-->clickx6.
In howfar is this "easier" than if zerg needs to select hatch (5-7), press "s" (or is it?), then press the unit-hotkey multiple times?

I've never known that it was even possible for zerg to build units this "lazily" by simpy holding down a key. I honestly doubt that pro-gamers would do that anyways, I suppose they want to have control about the exact number of units they produce, no?


have you warped in 40 stalkers at once? if not then please shut up and dont ever comment on this matter ever again.

Well at the time that you have 40 larvae laying around I will have atleast 15 warpgates and 4-5 bases and those wargates needs to be chronoboosted individually. Are you somehow claming that zerg macro will be hard when you have to click more? And yet you still dont have to move your camera at all besides when injecting larvae.

I can't belive zergs crying about this, it's just fucking hilarious. Zerg and Terran always had it easy and zerg had it way too easy. This is how it should be, and I'm very happy about it.

you chronoboost ur warpgates? lol ?
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
December 06 2010 12:56 GMT
#2757
On December 06 2010 21:51 sp1XeL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 21:20 Kyuki wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:52 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On December 06 2010 16:16 miDnight_SC wrote:
I just play a few game, and the zerg is damn hard to use.
when you need to produce 6 muta you need to press T for 6 times.
In the late game for me is impossible to control army in battle and produce unite at the same time.
I am not sure if there are option to toggle it, but i haven't found it so far


Wow, I could have never imagined how "overwhelmed" some people are by simpy pressing buttons multiple times....I mean, I as protoss have to GO AWAY from the battlefield to look for a nice blue region, then press "w", then press the unit-hotkey, then hold shift and then "click" multiple times. If I want to warp in 6 stalkers, I need to go w-->s-->shift-->clickx6.
In howfar is this "easier" than if zerg needs to select hatch (5-7), press "s" (or is it?), then press the unit-hotkey multiple times?

I've never known that it was even possible for zerg to build units this "lazily" by simpy holding down a key. I honestly doubt that pro-gamers would do that anyways, I suppose they want to have control about the exact number of units they produce, no?


have you warped in 40 stalkers at once? if not then please shut up and dont ever comment on this matter ever again.

Well at the time that you have 40 larvae laying around I will have atleast 15 warpgates and 4-5 bases and those wargates needs to be chronoboosted individually. Are you somehow claming that zerg macro will be hard when you have to click more? And yet you still dont have to move your camera at all besides when injecting larvae.

I can't belive zergs crying about this, it's just fucking hilarious. Zerg and Terran always had it easy and zerg had it way too easy. This is how it should be, and I'm very happy about it.

you chronoboost ur warpgates? lol ?

Alot of people do that when they have 4-5 nexus and nothing to chronoboost.
김택용 Fighting!
SuperBigFoot
Profile Joined July 2010
United States63 Posts
December 06 2010 12:56 GMT
#2758
On December 06 2010 21:51 sp1XeL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 21:20 Kyuki wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:52 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On December 06 2010 16:16 miDnight_SC wrote:
I just play a few game, and the zerg is damn hard to use.
when you need to produce 6 muta you need to press T for 6 times.
In the late game for me is impossible to control army in battle and produce unite at the same time.
I am not sure if there are option to toggle it, but i haven't found it so far


Wow, I could have never imagined how "overwhelmed" some people are by simpy pressing buttons multiple times....I mean, I as protoss have to GO AWAY from the battlefield to look for a nice blue region, then press "w", then press the unit-hotkey, then hold shift and then "click" multiple times. If I want to warp in 6 stalkers, I need to go w-->s-->shift-->clickx6.
In howfar is this "easier" than if zerg needs to select hatch (5-7), press "s" (or is it?), then press the unit-hotkey multiple times?

I've never known that it was even possible for zerg to build units this "lazily" by simpy holding down a key. I honestly doubt that pro-gamers would do that anyways, I suppose they want to have control about the exact number of units they produce, no?


have you warped in 40 stalkers at once? if not then please shut up and dont ever comment on this matter ever again.

Well at the time that you have 40 larvae laying around I will have atleast 15 warpgates and 4-5 bases and those wargates needs to be chronoboosted individually. Are you somehow claming that zerg macro will be hard when you have to click more? And yet you still dont have to move your camera at all besides when injecting larvae.

I can't belive zergs crying about this, it's just fucking hilarious. Zerg and Terran always had it easy and zerg had it way too easy. This is how it should be, and I'm very happy about it.

you chronoboost ur warpgates? lol ?



Yes, Chronoboost does work on warpgates. I'm guessing you didn't know this feature?
Grummler
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany743 Posts
December 06 2010 12:57 GMT
#2759
On December 06 2010 21:51 sp1XeL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 21:20 Kyuki wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:52 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On December 06 2010 16:16 miDnight_SC wrote:
I just play a few game, and the zerg is damn hard to use.
when you need to produce 6 muta you need to press T for 6 times.
In the late game for me is impossible to control army in battle and produce unite at the same time.
I am not sure if there are option to toggle it, but i haven't found it so far


Wow, I could have never imagined how "overwhelmed" some people are by simpy pressing buttons multiple times....I mean, I as protoss have to GO AWAY from the battlefield to look for a nice blue region, then press "w", then press the unit-hotkey, then hold shift and then "click" multiple times. If I want to warp in 6 stalkers, I need to go w-->s-->shift-->clickx6.
In howfar is this "easier" than if zerg needs to select hatch (5-7), press "s" (or is it?), then press the unit-hotkey multiple times?

I've never known that it was even possible for zerg to build units this "lazily" by simpy holding down a key. I honestly doubt that pro-gamers would do that anyways, I suppose they want to have control about the exact number of units they produce, no?


have you warped in 40 stalkers at once? if not then please shut up and dont ever comment on this matter ever again.

Well at the time that you have 40 larvae laying around I will have atleast 15 warpgates and 4-5 bases and those wargates needs to be chronoboosted individually. Are you somehow claming that zerg macro will be hard when you have to click more? And yet you still dont have to move your camera at all besides when injecting larvae.

I can't belive zergs crying about this, it's just fucking hilarious. Zerg and Terran always had it easy and zerg had it way too easy. This is how it should be, and I'm very happy about it.

you chronoboost ur warpgates? lol ?


People do chronoboost their warpgates, yeah. I might play terran, not protoss, but i dont see whats wrong with chronoboosting warpgates.
workers, supply, money, workers, supply, money, workers, ...
CounteR
Profile Joined August 2010
New Zealand103 Posts
December 06 2010 12:57 GMT
#2760
Sooo ... Yes for Pheonix ? :D
GG GL HF
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1073
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech171
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47734
Shuttle 7957
FanTaSy 1811
Hyuk 561
Horang2 476
BeSt 452
Pusan 333
EffOrt 230
Soma 149
Last 136
[ Show more ]
Mind 127
Zeus 112
hero 73
ggaemo 73
Sea.KH 73
Killer 64
Sexy 64
Hyun 59
Snow 52
Aegong 51
PianO 32
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 19
zelot 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2061
qojqva1725
Dendi1199
XcaliburYe313
420jenkins11
Counter-Strike
fl0m2984
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu557
Khaldor400
Other Games
gofns43892
B2W.Neo1008
Beastyqt470
byalli445
Mlord253
Livibee187
Hui .175
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King62
QueenE8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2712
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 33m
Replay Cast
9h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.