• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:26
CEST 12:26
KST 19:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12029 users

Patch 1.2.0 on PTR - Page 139

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 158 Next
sp1XeL
Profile Joined November 2010
14 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 12:59:39
December 06 2010 12:58 GMT
#2761
On December 06 2010 21:56 SuperBigFoot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 21:51 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 21:20 Kyuki wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:52 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On December 06 2010 16:16 miDnight_SC wrote:
I just play a few game, and the zerg is damn hard to use.
when you need to produce 6 muta you need to press T for 6 times.
In the late game for me is impossible to control army in battle and produce unite at the same time.
I am not sure if there are option to toggle it, but i haven't found it so far


Wow, I could have never imagined how "overwhelmed" some people are by simpy pressing buttons multiple times....I mean, I as protoss have to GO AWAY from the battlefield to look for a nice blue region, then press "w", then press the unit-hotkey, then hold shift and then "click" multiple times. If I want to warp in 6 stalkers, I need to go w-->s-->shift-->clickx6.
In howfar is this "easier" than if zerg needs to select hatch (5-7), press "s" (or is it?), then press the unit-hotkey multiple times?

I've never known that it was even possible for zerg to build units this "lazily" by simpy holding down a key. I honestly doubt that pro-gamers would do that anyways, I suppose they want to have control about the exact number of units they produce, no?


have you warped in 40 stalkers at once? if not then please shut up and dont ever comment on this matter ever again.

Well at the time that you have 40 larvae laying around I will have atleast 15 warpgates and 4-5 bases and those wargates needs to be chronoboosted individually. Are you somehow claming that zerg macro will be hard when you have to click more? And yet you still dont have to move your camera at all besides when injecting larvae.

I can't belive zergs crying about this, it's just fucking hilarious. Zerg and Terran always had it easy and zerg had it way too easy. This is how it should be, and I'm very happy about it.

you chronoboost ur warpgates? lol ?



Yes, Chronoboost does work on warpgates. I'm guessing you didn't know this feature?

its useless, saves u 2 secs and wastes a chronoboost, please dont assume shit if you dont know the person. I've been playin beta since patch 2


User was banned for this post.
nvrs
Profile Joined October 2010
Greece481 Posts
December 06 2010 13:03 GMT
#2762
People complaining about hold key being removed and saying zerg macro is hard need to get a grip and try another race. For starters If zerg macro was hard then zerg would not win all those macro games in the first place 8 times out of 10. Having switched from Z to T (which arguable have easier macro than P) i have to say that T macro is definetely harder. The only thing you need to care when playing as Z is to keep up with the injections. However P have to deal with chrono boosting and the warpgate mechanic and T have to use multiple buildings that are a pain to make and place in the first place. Zerg macro is by far the easiest of all.
sp1XeL
Profile Joined November 2010
14 Posts
December 06 2010 13:03 GMT
#2763
On December 06 2010 21:56 Yaqoob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 21:51 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 21:20 Kyuki wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:52 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On December 06 2010 16:16 miDnight_SC wrote:
I just play a few game, and the zerg is damn hard to use.
when you need to produce 6 muta you need to press T for 6 times.
In the late game for me is impossible to control army in battle and produce unite at the same time.
I am not sure if there are option to toggle it, but i haven't found it so far


Wow, I could have never imagined how "overwhelmed" some people are by simpy pressing buttons multiple times....I mean, I as protoss have to GO AWAY from the battlefield to look for a nice blue region, then press "w", then press the unit-hotkey, then hold shift and then "click" multiple times. If I want to warp in 6 stalkers, I need to go w-->s-->shift-->clickx6.
In howfar is this "easier" than if zerg needs to select hatch (5-7), press "s" (or is it?), then press the unit-hotkey multiple times?

I've never known that it was even possible for zerg to build units this "lazily" by simpy holding down a key. I honestly doubt that pro-gamers would do that anyways, I suppose they want to have control about the exact number of units they produce, no?


have you warped in 40 stalkers at once? if not then please shut up and dont ever comment on this matter ever again.

Well at the time that you have 40 larvae laying around I will have atleast 15 warpgates and 4-5 bases and those wargates needs to be chronoboosted individually. Are you somehow claming that zerg macro will be hard when you have to click more? And yet you still dont have to move your camera at all besides when injecting larvae.

I can't belive zergs crying about this, it's just fucking hilarious. Zerg and Terran always had it easy and zerg had it way too easy. This is how it should be, and I'm very happy about it.

you chronoboost ur warpgates? lol ?

Alot of people do that when they have 4-5 nexus and nothing to chronoboost.


by a lot of people you mean a lot of noobs. I play random and when i get protoss, even on 4+ bases my nexus energy almost constantly sits at zero. if you waste your CBs on things like warpgate you are doing something wrong.
sp1XeL
Profile Joined November 2010
14 Posts
December 06 2010 13:06 GMT
#2764
On December 06 2010 22:03 nvrs wrote:
People complaining about hold key being removed and saying zerg macro is hard need to get a grip and try another race. For starters If zerg macro was hard then zerg would not win all those macro games in the first place 8 times out of 10. Having switched from Z to T (which arguable have easier macro than P) i have to say that T macro is definetely harder. The only thing you need to care when playing as Z is to keep up with the injections. However P have to deal with chrono boosting and the warpgate mechanic and T have to use multiple buildings that are a pain to make and place in the first place. Zerg macro is by far the easiest of all.

overlord spread, creep spread, worker/army balance are all parts of zerg macro. If you played BW you would know that sc2 Terran macro is a joke.
gslavik
Profile Joined August 2010
United States72 Posts
December 06 2010 13:10 GMT
#2765
What is the point to having leagues? Wouldn't it be better to have a single league with a single skill rating (no hidden mmr rating). FIDE does that and assigns titles based on rating. Would be a much simpler system IMHO.
"I am infallible, you should know that by now." --Dogbert
Nayl
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada413 Posts
December 06 2010 13:13 GMT
#2766
On December 06 2010 21:58 sp1XeL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 21:56 SuperBigFoot wrote:
On December 06 2010 21:51 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 21:20 Kyuki wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:52 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On December 06 2010 16:16 miDnight_SC wrote:
I just play a few game, and the zerg is damn hard to use.
when you need to produce 6 muta you need to press T for 6 times.
In the late game for me is impossible to control army in battle and produce unite at the same time.
I am not sure if there are option to toggle it, but i haven't found it so far


Wow, I could have never imagined how "overwhelmed" some people are by simpy pressing buttons multiple times....I mean, I as protoss have to GO AWAY from the battlefield to look for a nice blue region, then press "w", then press the unit-hotkey, then hold shift and then "click" multiple times. If I want to warp in 6 stalkers, I need to go w-->s-->shift-->clickx6.
In howfar is this "easier" than if zerg needs to select hatch (5-7), press "s" (or is it?), then press the unit-hotkey multiple times?

I've never known that it was even possible for zerg to build units this "lazily" by simpy holding down a key. I honestly doubt that pro-gamers would do that anyways, I suppose they want to have control about the exact number of units they produce, no?


have you warped in 40 stalkers at once? if not then please shut up and dont ever comment on this matter ever again.

Well at the time that you have 40 larvae laying around I will have atleast 15 warpgates and 4-5 bases and those wargates needs to be chronoboosted individually. Are you somehow claming that zerg macro will be hard when you have to click more? And yet you still dont have to move your camera at all besides when injecting larvae.

I can't belive zergs crying about this, it's just fucking hilarious. Zerg and Terran always had it easy and zerg had it way too easy. This is how it should be, and I'm very happy about it.

you chronoboost ur warpgates? lol ?



Yes, Chronoboost does work on warpgates. I'm guessing you didn't know this feature?

its useless, saves u 2 secs and wastes a chronoboost, please dont assume shit if you dont know the person. I've been playin beta since patch 2


What? You might as well say its a waste to chronoboost units out of gateway because it only saves like 3 seconds. How about probes? upgrades? it only saves couple seconds right? By your logic, chronoboosting any individual thing is worthless because it means so little. In fact, each of these things add up to give Protoss an edge.

How about when you are done upgrading everything and need to make more warp gate units? do you just let your nexus sit with 200/200 energy because its worthless to chrono warp gates?

Playing since beta does not give you any more merits. Every second counts in this game at high level, and it is correct move to chronoboost your warp gates at times.
DreamSailor
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada433 Posts
December 06 2010 13:13 GMT
#2767
On December 06 2010 22:10 gslavik wrote:
What is the point to having leagues? Wouldn't it be better to have a single league with a single skill rating (no hidden mmr rating). FIDE does that and assigns titles based on rating. Would be a much simpler system IMHO.



Saying you're rank 1 in your Diamond Ladder sounds a lot better than saying "I'm ranked 16,535th in the world"

Its just fluff really, but it makes an ego difference.
Where ever you go, there you are.
nvrs
Profile Joined October 2010
Greece481 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 15:44:23
December 06 2010 13:16 GMT
#2768
On December 06 2010 22:06 sp1XeL wrote:
overlord spread, creep spread, worker/army balance are all parts of zerg macro. If you played BW you would know that sc2 Terran macro is a joke.


Some goes for Zerg SC2 macro compared to BW. Ask yourself why Terran has such a hard time to fight Zerg on a macro game? Surely not because Zerg macro is diffcult...
Also creep spread and overlord spread have very little to do with the hold key functionality, when the Zerg user has to press a key 40 times (5 secs for a slow player?) to make a huge army instead of holding the key he oviously has macroed pretty hard and already spread overlords/creep on half the map.

edit: needless to say how much easier is to get supply blocked as Terran (Protoss too but the can make many pylons with one probe). With z all u need to do is press 4->s->v as many times are required while T u have to go back to base, select 2-3 scvs (mid game) and idvidually place 3 depots at a place where they wont easily get sniped by mutas. This is not so difficult but please try playing another race before argyuing that Z macro is hard just becuase of the injections.
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 13:23:13
December 06 2010 13:21 GMT
#2769
On December 06 2010 21:58 sp1XeL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 21:56 SuperBigFoot wrote:
On December 06 2010 21:51 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 21:20 Kyuki wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:52 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On December 06 2010 16:16 miDnight_SC wrote:
I just play a few game, and the zerg is damn hard to use.
when you need to produce 6 muta you need to press T for 6 times.
In the late game for me is impossible to control army in battle and produce unite at the same time.
I am not sure if there are option to toggle it, but i haven't found it so far


Wow, I could have never imagined how "overwhelmed" some people are by simpy pressing buttons multiple times....I mean, I as protoss have to GO AWAY from the battlefield to look for a nice blue region, then press "w", then press the unit-hotkey, then hold shift and then "click" multiple times. If I want to warp in 6 stalkers, I need to go w-->s-->shift-->clickx6.
In howfar is this "easier" than if zerg needs to select hatch (5-7), press "s" (or is it?), then press the unit-hotkey multiple times?

I've never known that it was even possible for zerg to build units this "lazily" by simpy holding down a key. I honestly doubt that pro-gamers would do that anyways, I suppose they want to have control about the exact number of units they produce, no?


have you warped in 40 stalkers at once? if not then please shut up and dont ever comment on this matter ever again.

Well at the time that you have 40 larvae laying around I will have atleast 15 warpgates and 4-5 bases and those wargates needs to be chronoboosted individually. Are you somehow claming that zerg macro will be hard when you have to click more? And yet you still dont have to move your camera at all besides when injecting larvae.

I can't belive zergs crying about this, it's just fucking hilarious. Zerg and Terran always had it easy and zerg had it way too easy. This is how it should be, and I'm very happy about it.

you chronoboost ur warpgates? lol ?



Yes, Chronoboost does work on warpgates. I'm guessing you didn't know this feature?

its useless, saves u 2 secs and wastes a chronoboost, please dont assume shit if you dont know the person. I've been playin beta since patch 2

And yet you seem to be completely clueless.

Some facts: Warpgate ingame CD when making a zealot = 28s. After using chronoboost it's 18s.
Let's put this in reality. If you dont use chrono on your gateways (regardless of how many it is) and you make 4 productioncycles of zealots, that takes 112 seconds. If you Chrono your warpgates effectively you will have made 6 productioncycles worth of zealots within the same amount of time, or less.

If you have 5 gateways that's 10 more zealots in the same timeframe, how is this useless? Using chronoboost on warpgates is just as effective as any other unit producing structure.

Now consider endgame (and your awesome chronoboosting skills, that keeps you at 0 energy on 5 nexus, ROFL!) where you should have more energy laying around, unless you are extremly robo/SG heavy and pump out of those, there is nothing better than to spend your chrono on warpgates.

Now, I just made a comparision as to why it's not a big deal that Zergs have to press Z more than once, and why Terrans can't just hold down A to make a trillion marines without even moving your focus off the battle, or some other important thing that is going on. I.e I think it's a good change for the game itself.

Stop spreading biased bullshit around here please...

*Edit* Oh he got banned <3
Mada Mada Dane
lyricspliff
Profile Joined October 2010
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 14:17:31
December 06 2010 14:16 GMT
#2770
First thing I thought about was ZvZ,
we were finally out of the bling v bling era and no fungal to air will obv favor mutas vs mutas.

maybe build more queens and spread creep more agressivly so that hydras can survive.
I think the main reason ppl are crying is because infestors were FUN to play and now you'll have less occasion to make them.

ps. what does the spread creep evenly thing means anyway?
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
December 06 2010 14:18 GMT
#2771
On December 06 2010 22:03 sp1XeL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 21:56 Yaqoob wrote:
On December 06 2010 21:51 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 21:20 Kyuki wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:52 sp1XeL wrote:
On December 06 2010 18:03 sleepingdog wrote:
On December 06 2010 16:16 miDnight_SC wrote:
I just play a few game, and the zerg is damn hard to use.
when you need to produce 6 muta you need to press T for 6 times.
In the late game for me is impossible to control army in battle and produce unite at the same time.
I am not sure if there are option to toggle it, but i haven't found it so far


Wow, I could have never imagined how "overwhelmed" some people are by simpy pressing buttons multiple times....I mean, I as protoss have to GO AWAY from the battlefield to look for a nice blue region, then press "w", then press the unit-hotkey, then hold shift and then "click" multiple times. If I want to warp in 6 stalkers, I need to go w-->s-->shift-->clickx6.
In howfar is this "easier" than if zerg needs to select hatch (5-7), press "s" (or is it?), then press the unit-hotkey multiple times?

I've never known that it was even possible for zerg to build units this "lazily" by simpy holding down a key. I honestly doubt that pro-gamers would do that anyways, I suppose they want to have control about the exact number of units they produce, no?


have you warped in 40 stalkers at once? if not then please shut up and dont ever comment on this matter ever again.

Well at the time that you have 40 larvae laying around I will have atleast 15 warpgates and 4-5 bases and those wargates needs to be chronoboosted individually. Are you somehow claming that zerg macro will be hard when you have to click more? And yet you still dont have to move your camera at all besides when injecting larvae.

I can't belive zergs crying about this, it's just fucking hilarious. Zerg and Terran always had it easy and zerg had it way too easy. This is how it should be, and I'm very happy about it.

you chronoboost ur warpgates? lol ?

Alot of people do that when they have 4-5 nexus and nothing to chronoboost.


by a lot of people you mean a lot of noobs. I play random and when i get protoss, even on 4+ bases my nexus energy almost constantly sits at zero. if you waste your CBs on things like warpgate you are doing something wrong.


First of all, random players often don't grasp the whole concept of the race (more or less quoted from tastosis).
Also you completely miss the point. Chronoboost is a part of protoss macro mechanic, that is somewhat harder than the zerg one, in these peoples' opinion.
Imho that might be true, but there's no real downside to saving up to 75% energy, whereas if you save up energy on queens, you're gonna be behind in unit production, and there's no way to catch back up, as the time the hatch coulda been injected is already lost.
In other words, it's harder to keep up with the toss macro mechanics, but it's alot more foregiving, as you have to save up to 100 energy until you start to actually be punished for it.
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Roblin
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden948 Posts
December 06 2010 14:27 GMT
#2772
it seems like blizz is mad because noone uses halluc or phoenix
I'm better today than I was yesterday!
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
December 06 2010 14:31 GMT
#2773
On December 06 2010 23:27 Roblin wrote:
it seems like blizz is mad because noone uses halluc or phoenix

Which is pretty ridiculous since some Protoss are already using both in the current patch.
cocosoft
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1068 Posts
December 06 2010 14:40 GMT
#2774
On December 06 2010 23:31 lolaloc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 23:27 Roblin wrote:
it seems like blizz is mad because noone uses halluc or phoenix

Which is pretty ridiculous since some Protoss are already using both in the current patch.

Yeah but mostly only for scouting.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
December 06 2010 14:45 GMT
#2775
Still, I completely understand that hallucination gets buffed...I mean, let's face it, toss tech takes forever compared to the tech of the other races, if we are supposed to chrono-boost each and every tech, wtf happens to the argument other races get mechanisms to keep up with protoss chrono-boosting probes? you can't chrono-boost everything.

Furthermore, hallucination is basicly only useful for scouting since it completely drains your sentry of energy - there's basicly no situation I can think of where I would not prefer having two more forcefields instead.

Blizz realises that toss has a hard time against a huge variety of timing pushs, especially if not exclusively terran - now they try to fix it by giving toss better scouting. There's clearly a pattern since they buff hallucination AND the observer AND the phoenix-buildtime - regardless of the actual tech Blizz wants to fix timing-attacks by making it easier to scout.
I think the idea behind it is quite good: instead of outright "nerfing" certain attacks or units they buff the scouting. Not to say that the phoenix-buff isn't completely overboard and unnecessary...but I like the idea to make scouting better instead of touching the "core" stuff.
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
Obbalord
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany166 Posts
December 06 2010 14:55 GMT
#2776
i think the phoenix build time buff is good for holding of the VERY strong allin from terran against protoss with banshee + raven + tank and rines. With 1.2 u can produce phoenix out from one stargate and meanwhile build units of 4-5 gates, so u can hold of this attack.
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-06 15:06:15
December 06 2010 15:05 GMT
#2777
On December 06 2010 23:55 Obbalord wrote:
i think the phoenix build time buff is good for holding of the VERY strong allin from terran against protoss with banshee + raven + tank and rines. With 1.2 u can produce phoenix out from one stargate and meanwhile build units of 4-5 gates, so u can hold of this attack.


Did I miss something? Did phoenixes magically get cheaper too?
No offense, but the push is so strong because it's so cost-effective, not because I couldn't get a certain unit out in time - phoenixes with chrono-boost actually build pretty fast already, the phoenix is imo the last unit that needs a buildtime buff, the probe aside.
If I lose vs timing-pushs then because all of my gateway-units go *poof* in a second against a stimmed marine-ball with support-units that forced me into a slower colossus tech or fewer overall gateway-numbers.
"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
lol.Donkament
Profile Joined June 2010
Malta50 Posts
December 06 2010 15:28 GMT
#2778
the problem of gatway units is the upgrade of charge and blink

zerg : speedling come very fast because they launch when the pool finish or 1 2min after and cost 100/100

Terran :
marine have shield 100/100, marrauder have CS 50/50, and both have stim

Protoss :
need another building 150/100 after the Cyber core for launch the upgrade and its 200/200 for charge 140sec and 150/150 for stalker
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
December 06 2010 15:54 GMT
#2779
Is there any date set for this patch?
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
farseerdk
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada504 Posts
December 06 2010 16:13 GMT
#2780
On December 07 2010 00:05 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2010 23:55 Obbalord wrote:
i think the phoenix build time buff is good for holding of the VERY strong allin from terran against protoss with banshee + raven + tank and rines. With 1.2 u can produce phoenix out from one stargate and meanwhile build units of 4-5 gates, so u can hold of this attack.


Did I miss something? Did phoenixes magically get cheaper too?
No offense, but the push is so strong because it's so cost-effective, not because I couldn't get a certain unit out in time - phoenixes with chrono-boost actually build pretty fast already, the phoenix is imo the last unit that needs a buildtime buff, the probe aside.
If I lose vs timing-pushs then because all of my gateway-units go *poof* in a second against a stimmed marine-ball with support-units that forced me into a slower colossus tech or fewer overall gateway-numbers.


actually if you play with phoenixs the way NonY did back in the beta, you'd know that you move out with 4 phoenixs. That 40 seconds earlier now. That's that many fewer marines to push you back while you snipe mules, gas scvs and scvs that are building stuff.
Perspective is merely an angle.
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8939
FanTaSy 970
Hyuk 772
Horang2 567
BeSt 454
Stork 190
Pusan 151
Zeus 92
sorry 91
Killer 90
[ Show more ]
Shinee 87
Mind 78
Hyun 65
Last 59
ggaemo 44
Snow 42
PianO 40
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 30
ToSsGirL 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 13
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
Counter-Strike
byalli1147
x6flipin120
fl0m1
Other Games
gofns35622
singsing2327
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 75
• Adnapsc2 15
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Lourlo1304
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 34m
Replay Cast
12h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.