• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:29
CEST 07:29
KST 14:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9115 users

iCCup December Monthly Map Pool - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-08 22:57:43
December 08 2010 22:57 GMT
#81
On December 09 2010 07:53 Sayer wrote:
Why do these maps look so much more bad ass then the blizzard maps?

I don't know about you but I think Blizzard likes WoW

Looking awesome btw! Could definitly use a couple of these in the map pool.
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Bob300
Profile Joined April 2010
United States505 Posts
December 08 2010 23:08 GMT
#82
OMFG, I love these mpas, especially that inferno one, Blizz should just give the map making pool to iccup really... its really sad that their maps are so bad, i just really want new maps to rotate in and out im bored of all the other maps.
NYC Suburbs --- College Freshman --- Season 1 - Drone Whiskey
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
December 08 2010 23:35 GMT
#83
On December 09 2010 07:46 BoomStevo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2010 06:39 rift wrote:
Players won't compete in tournaments that use maps that aren't on the ladder.

Kind of a bold statement with no argument to back it up. Because in SCBW players only ever competed on Blizzard's ladder maps... right?


lol in Brood War I forgot all about Blizzard's ladder system. Iccup FTW!
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
Aegeis
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1619 Posts
December 08 2010 23:37 GMT
#84
So any estimation on when we get to hear the big news diamond?
"Skills to pay the bills" - Artosis, https://twitter.com/AegeisSC2 ,http://www.tumblr.com/blog/socal-esports
G_Wen
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada525 Posts
December 08 2010 23:53 GMT
#85
On December 09 2010 08:37 Aegeis wrote:
So any estimation on when we get to hear the big news diamond?

Just PM'd Diamond. He says "Soon(tm)."

Maybe he got a job with Blizzard.
ESV Mapmaking Team
th3rogue
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany683 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-13 15:10:10
December 13 2010 14:17 GMT
#86
iCCup Obsidian Inferno - Missing on EU
iCCup Valhalla - Typo in in the OP!
iCCup Europa - No TL thread?
ESL Community Manager SC2, http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2
Disconnect
Profile Joined September 2010
United States84 Posts
December 13 2010 19:23 GMT
#87
Are there any VODS of tournaments on these maps? I'd like to see how they're playing out.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 14 2010 02:24 GMT
#88
On December 14 2010 04:23 Disconnect wrote:
Are there any VODS of tournaments on these maps? I'd like to see how they're playing out.

I think I have a few replays on my youtube page of Enigma and Starchild. If not I'd have to find them from the stream files of the one last month.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
TekKpriest
Profile Joined March 2010
308 Posts
December 14 2010 02:31 GMT
#89
Matchpoint is the best Map ever :>
A Man chooses, a slave obeys
dotamaster
Profile Joined October 2010
104 Posts
December 14 2010 04:41 GMT
#90
Hey ICCUP, may i know the map makers for these maps?
They look fabulous.
Who shall win the Dota genre wars?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 14 2010 04:43 GMT
#91
On December 09 2010 08:53 G_Wen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2010 08:37 Aegeis wrote:
So any estimation on when we get to hear the big news diamond?

Just PM'd Diamond. He says "Soon(tm)."

Maybe he got a job with Blizzard.


isn't the big news a tournament announcement? Dunno maybe they somehow got blizzard to agree to add their maps man would that be amazing
When I think of something else, something will go here
Disconnect
Profile Joined September 2010
United States84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-14 06:17:10
December 14 2010 06:15 GMT
#92
On December 14 2010 13:41 dotamaster wrote:
Hey ICCUP, may i know the map makers for these maps?
They look fabulous.


This thread lists all the maps the creators. Also has a list of fake iCCup maps.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=139560


I played a couple customs on Fury and I really like it quite a bit. ICCup 2 player maps feel as big as Blizzard's 4 player maps.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
December 15 2010 13:48 GMT
#93
ESEA are interested in using custom maps(ICCUP maps), this could be a big step

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=176438&currentpage=4

this will be amazing if ESEA do it
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
G_Wen
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada525 Posts
December 21 2010 01:29 GMT
#94
On December 15 2010 22:48 SmoKim wrote:
ESEA are interested in using custom maps(ICCUP maps), this could be a big step

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=176438&currentpage=4

this will be amazing if ESEA do it

"We will be adding 2-3 maps to the map pool so stay tuned for that as well."
From thread OP. Sadly the top 3 maps are all BW remakes >.>. Additionally we've been having trouble balancing iCCup Python since the middle is so open. Hopefully we can get in contact with them before the tourney.
ESV Mapmaking Team
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
December 21 2010 01:42 GMT
#95
These maps are fantastic, I like all of them except Obsidian Inferno which reminds me a bit much of Scrap Station.

I do have a question though. How come there are no ice maps in SC2? None of the Blizzard maps have an ice tileset, and I've noticed that none of the ICCUP ones do either. Was the ice tileset removed from the world editor, or is it just unpopular for some reason? I miss snow...
Don't hate the player, hate the game
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-21 03:16:48
December 21 2010 03:15 GMT
#96
On December 21 2010 10:42 FuRong wrote:
I do have a question though. How come there are no ice maps in SC2? None of the Blizzard maps have an ice tileset, and I've noticed that none of the ICCUP ones do either. Was the ice tileset removed from the world editor, or is it just unpopular for some reason? I miss snow...

There's no ice tileset in the game.

Hi iCCup mapmakers! Tournaments ran by Mineski will be making use of iCCup maps starting from January 2011. Do I have to ask permission from you guys or anything?
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
December 21 2010 03:27 GMT
#97
I am really loving Matchpoint. I have a question about it, though - is it beneficial for Z to get that mineral only or would it better to expand top left and do a sling runby if the enemy tries to take it out? How have other players been dealing with getting that third? Maybe you could take the one close air to your main and if the enemy goes in there then trap them there? But I am loving MP and honestly it is just a sick map.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
December 21 2010 03:38 GMT
#98
On December 21 2010 12:15 lolaloc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2010 10:42 FuRong wrote:
I do have a question though. How come there are no ice maps in SC2? None of the Blizzard maps have an ice tileset, and I've noticed that none of the ICCUP ones do either. Was the ice tileset removed from the world editor, or is it just unpopular for some reason? I miss snow...

There's no ice tileset in the game.

Hi iCCup mapmakers! Tournaments ran by Mineski will be making use of iCCup maps starting from January 2011. Do I have to ask permission from you guys or anything?

Not at all! All we ask is that you continue using the maps in the monthly map pool (or keep your pool as close to it as possible) We're trying to do this to give the players a consistent map pool to practice on rather than needing to know 30 maps
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
GloomyBeaR
Profile Joined December 2010
United States77 Posts
December 21 2010 15:41 GMT
#99
I think it's amazing that you guys can make so many 4 player maps with rotational symmetry that are still somewhat positionally balanced. I still curse Blizzard every time I scout Terran clockwise from me on DQ. Well done, sirs!
o_0
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
December 21 2010 15:45 GMT
#100
On December 09 2010 08:53 G_Wen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2010 08:37 Aegeis wrote:
So any estimation on when we get to hear the big news diamond?

Just PM'd Diamond. He says "Soon(tm)."

Maybe he got a job with Blizzard.


Is there any update on this...I keep waiting for something to happen,I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4521
Rain 1805
GuemChi 577
FanTaSy 347
sSak 50
Bale 39
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
Fuzer 35
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1161
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King296
Other Games
summit1g8058
WinterStarcraft599
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush922
• Stunt454
Other Games
• Shiphtur826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 31m
INu's Battles
5h 31m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 31m
OSC
16h 46m
Replay Cast
17h 31m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.