• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9452 users

SCFusion - WoL, HotS & LotV Build Order Optimizer - Page 60

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 76 Next
ArhK
Profile Joined July 2007
France287 Posts
February 27 2013 14:28 GMT
#1181
I love your soft, thanks a lot, I really hope you will continue to maintain it throughout the HOTS era !

Is there a way to save buil orders ?
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
February 27 2013 19:26 GMT
#1182
On February 27 2013 23:28 ArhK wrote:
Is there a way to save buil orders ?


Not atm, sorry, but it's certainly a planned feature.
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
March 01 2013 01:10 GMT
#1183
I have released v1.10. This doesn't really change much in terms of features, but there is now a proper installer for the application (it will install in your start menu under a new folder called SCFusion), plus there's the ability to check for automatic updates, or just to check manually. I think I've also included the redistributables in the package so that they don't have to be installed manually, but I can't easily check given I have visual studio installed... I might try installing it on my file server or something just to check (will need to do it over the weekend sometime).

Enhancements:
MSI installer
Automatic updates
Ncinerate
Profile Joined October 2010
172 Posts
March 13 2013 16:33 GMT
#1184
Small bug I noticed - Looks like a mothership core isn't set up right, it builds without a cybernetics core.
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
March 14 2013 01:11 GMT
#1185
On March 14 2013 01:33 Ncinerate wrote:
Small bug I noticed - Looks like a mothership core isn't set up right, it builds without a cybernetics core.


Thanks. I'll have this fixed in the next version.
megapants
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1314 Posts
March 14 2013 07:08 GMT
#1186
doing a blink research test, looks like the program says to continue chrono boosting warpgate even after it has completed. i assume it meant to chrono boost blink.

+ Show Spoiler +
6:17.19: 258M 145G 34/ 34S - Convert Gateway To Warp Gate
6:27.19: 395M 183G 34/ 44S - Chrono Boost Warp Gate
...
6:34.91: 299M 112G 37/ 44S - Convert Gateway To Warp Gate
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
March 14 2013 21:44 GMT
#1187
On March 14 2013 16:08 megapants wrote:
doing a blink research test, looks like the program says to continue chrono boosting warpgate even after it has completed. i assume it meant to chrono boost blink.

+ Show Spoiler +
6:17.19: 258M 145G 34/ 34S - Convert Gateway To Warp Gate
6:27.19: 395M 183G 34/ 44S - Chrono Boost Warp Gate
...
6:34.91: 299M 112G 37/ 44S - Convert Gateway To Warp Gate


It's chrono boosting the warp gate, not the cybernetics core. Presumably this is to get units out faster.
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
March 15 2013 06:22 GMT
#1188
SCFusion v1.11 has been released:

Bug Fixes:
Fixed mothership core requirements
Updated installer to not verify installation folder
Ncinerate
Profile Joined October 2010
172 Posts
March 18 2013 18:21 GMT
#1189
Quick question. I've been trying to figure out the "initial build order" feature, but can't seem to get it to accept input there. Whatever format I use, I end up with "Could not interpret initial build order. Please use one command per line using the same description as the output."

I've even tried cut/pasting straight from the output with no success. How does this feature work?
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
March 18 2013 21:34 GMT
#1190
On March 19 2013 03:21 Ncinerate wrote:
Quick question. I've been trying to figure out the "initial build order" feature, but can't seem to get it to accept input there. Whatever format I use, I end up with "Could not interpret initial build order. Please use one command per line using the same description as the output."

I've even tried cut/pasting straight from the output with no success. How does this feature work?


It just wants the command descriptions. Ie, you can use this for a starting build order:

Build Probe
Build Probe
Build Probe
Build Pylon
Build Probe
Build Probe
Chrono Boost Nexus
Build Probe
Build Gateway
hordala
Profile Joined October 2011
61 Posts
March 20 2013 10:29 GMT
#1191
Is this program supposed to shoot you cpu usage to 100% I would like to use it but it takes all my processing power thanks for the awesome program none the less.
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 19:32:48
March 20 2013 19:31 GMT
#1192
On March 20 2013 19:29 hordala wrote:
Is this program supposed to shoot you cpu usage to 100%


Yes (unless you've got an i7 or 8 core CPU). It's doing a lot of calculations, and that requires a lot of processing power. The process priority is set to 'Below Normal' though, so it shouldn't affect other programs that you're running.
icesolo
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia34 Posts
March 21 2013 16:01 GMT
#1193
Hey Carbon - cheers for making this awesome program
Any plans to optimise it for CUDA ?
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
March 21 2013 21:16 GMT
#1194
On March 22 2013 01:01 icesolo wrote:
Hey Carbon - cheers for making this awesome program
Any plans to optimise it for CUDA ?


I've investigated GPU acceleration through C++ AMP (a Microsoft designed generic system for GPU acceleration), but 90% of the time is spent in the game simulation, which is too complicated to benefit from GPU acceleration (which primarily just benefits doing simple tasks repeatedly).
ZombieDenden
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany15 Posts
March 24 2013 10:51 GMT
#1195
Carbon i am having trouble with creep tumors.

I tried

min time 8:30
2 hatcheries
1 or 2 creep tumors
20 lings
8 roach
6 swarm host

this combo locked on me about 6 times.
I tried some variations and i looks like its the creep tumors that are locking up.

Can you please check it out?
My zergling is bigger than your zergling.
Wakamex
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada47 Posts
April 03 2013 12:54 GMT
#1196
On March 01 2013 10:10 CarbonTwelve wrote:
I have released v1.10. This doesn't really change much in terms of features, but there is now a proper installer for the application (it will install in your start menu under a new folder called SCFusion), plus there's the ability to check for automatic updates, or just to check manually. I think I've also included the redistributables in the package so that they don't have to be installed manually, but I can't easily check given I have visual studio installed... I might try installing it on my file server or something just to check (will need to do it over the weekend sometime).

Enhancements:
MSI installer
Automatic updates


is it possible to get the latest version without the installer?
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
April 04 2013 03:25 GMT
#1197
On April 03 2013 21:54 Wakamex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 10:10 CarbonTwelve wrote:
I have released v1.10. This doesn't really change much in terms of features, but there is now a proper installer for the application (it will install in your start menu under a new folder called SCFusion), plus there's the ability to check for automatic updates, or just to check manually. I think I've also included the redistributables in the package so that they don't have to be installed manually, but I can't easily check given I have visual studio installed... I might try installing it on my file server or something just to check (will need to do it over the weekend sometime).

Enhancements:
MSI installer
Automatic updates


is it possible to get the latest version without the installer?


Yeah, I suppose I can upload it without it. What's the problem with the installer?
Wakamex
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada47 Posts
April 04 2013 23:15 GMT
#1198
On April 04 2013 12:25 CarbonTwelve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 21:54 Wakamex wrote:
On March 01 2013 10:10 CarbonTwelve wrote:
I have released v1.10. This doesn't really change much in terms of features, but there is now a proper installer for the application (it will install in your start menu under a new folder called SCFusion), plus there's the ability to check for automatic updates, or just to check manually. I think I've also included the redistributables in the package so that they don't have to be installed manually, but I can't easily check given I have visual studio installed... I might try installing it on my file server or something just to check (will need to do it over the weekend sometime).

Enhancements:
MSI installer
Automatic updates


is it possible to get the latest version without the installer?


Yeah, I suppose I can upload it without it. What's the problem with the installer?


can't install it to computers I don't have admin access to! after it's installed somewhere tho, will it work if I just copy the folder somewhere else/
CarbonTwelve
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia525 Posts
April 05 2013 09:41 GMT
#1199
On April 05 2013 08:15 Wakamex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 12:25 CarbonTwelve wrote:
On April 03 2013 21:54 Wakamex wrote:
On March 01 2013 10:10 CarbonTwelve wrote:
I have released v1.10. This doesn't really change much in terms of features, but there is now a proper installer for the application (it will install in your start menu under a new folder called SCFusion), plus there's the ability to check for automatic updates, or just to check manually. I think I've also included the redistributables in the package so that they don't have to be installed manually, but I can't easily check given I have visual studio installed... I might try installing it on my file server or something just to check (will need to do it over the weekend sometime).

Enhancements:
MSI installer
Automatic updates


is it possible to get the latest version without the installer?


Yeah, I suppose I can upload it without it. What's the problem with the installer?


can't install it to computers I don't have admin access to! after it's installed somewhere tho, will it work if I just copy the folder somewhere else/


Yeah, it'll work. It doesn't store anything in the registry so all it needs is the executable and the folder with the version info.
Skomski
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany43 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 18:13:58
April 05 2013 11:34 GMT
#1200
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins556
League of Legends
Doublelift1893
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 602
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2278
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD208
Railgan38
KnowMe6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie726
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 54m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.