• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9502 users

A Glimpse into SC2 Progaming - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Shuray
Profile Joined July 2008
Brazil642 Posts
October 20 2010 12:30 GMT
#181
Awesome post dude. So...what about Coach Rekrul?
Champ24
Profile Joined August 2010
177 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-20 13:11:33
October 20 2010 13:10 GMT
#182
On October 20 2010 18:34 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2010 00:28 Champ24 wrote:
Sounds like a fun night and all, but I'm curious as to why people choose this as a profession?
....
The same applies to progaming. You have a short career span of playing video games, screwing hot chicks, going to the bars with your buddies for a few years, and then what? It's not like putting "I'm an expert at the 15 nexus FE" or the "polt timing attack" on your resume is going to land you a dream job that can support a family. It may sound down the road kiddos, but odds are you will have a ball and chain. And she's likely not goin to enjoy you throwing down hours upon hours of gaming every day. My video games turn off when the better half gets home from work, even though I love them. The gaming days are over when I have little munchkins running around.

But that aside, the best example I can think of is mr. Day9 himself. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. If I saw him in the bar the drinks would be on me the whole night. He's hilarious. But I shiver every time he mentions that he made his rent for the month, and how he spends 6 hours a day reviewing funday monday videos. I get the feeling he is a crazy smart guy, but I get the impression he is missing out on life. I'm sure his gaming experience was fun and all, but would a different path have been better?
...

Everyone who accomplished something great or had a lot of fun took a risk somewhere along the line. Sure, maybe a few progamers made a mistake in picking progaming. Maybe a cubicle desk job is the best they could do. But you can't walk a "safe" career path and accomplish truly great things. Did you really go through your twenties thinking "wow what will my future wife think" and "how does this affect my future kids"? At some point in your life you need adventure and for these guys it's progaming.

I hate to keep piling on you because everyone already is replying and criticizing your post, but Day9 is the absolute worst example of "missing out on life" ever. The guy lives the dream. He gets flown to every major Starcraft 2 event every other week. 15,000 people watch him talk, and millions would trade places with him in an instant. He spends the majority of his time doing what he loves. He's a huge celebrity as long as Starcraft lives, and this game will live for decades (if you count the expansions and SC3 behind it). He can probably drop out of school and make a living casting right now but instead finishes his super hard math program at a good university.

If anyone is set up to succeed through the esports industry, it's Day. There's nothing more stable than being the #1 in-demand caster. It's not like his casting performance will disappear or drop away, it will only gain strength and experience with time. Every single time he's flown out to IEM or MLG or Blizzcon his resume is buffed and he becomes even more indispensable for the next event. I'm willing to bet he could cast until age 50 if he wanted, and teach casting all that time as well. It's ridiculous that you chose probably the most successful person in the SC2 esports industry right now (outside of Blizzard's CEO haha) as your example of "missing out on life."


I was expecting to get criticized. I'm basically in the hornets nest of pro gaming asking why. Anyways, I rescinded my day9 analogy a few posts later once I learned of his masters program at USC. I'll own that mistake. He isn't a good example.

If you want to do what you love, go for it. I'm certainly not the one to stop you. However, I revert to my NFL analogy; it may seem great, but it leads down a path that may be difficult to get out of. To another curious member, Tatum Bell was the Bronco player selling phones. A chilling related stat, 78% of all NFL player are bankrupt, divorced, or unemployed following their NFL stint. I get the feeling pro gaming falls into the same boat. You learn skills that are not valuable in life when your gaming career ends. But perhaps I'm wrong...it wont be the first time.

I just don't get warm fuzzies when I see teens posting on here about wanting to pack their bags and move to Korea so they can get paid to play video games. If you truly want to, by all means, do it. You only live once. But there are always consequences for your actions, and some are more difficult to see than others. Id hate to see someones life ruined 10 years from now because they had delusions of grandeur about sc2 gaming. The OP exemplifies a bunch of buddies sitting around, drinking beer, playing video games into the wee hours of the night, and blowing tournament cash at restaurants following a victory. Can it happen? Certainly. But it's jut one angle of the big picture. I'm merely attempting to highlight a different side.

But I must say I am slightly biased. I work as an engineer for a living, so not taking unnecessary risks has been pounded into my brain for years.
DISHU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom348 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-20 15:24:06
October 20 2010 15:12 GMT
#183
On October 20 2010 22:10 Champ24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2010 18:34 Hot_Bid wrote:
On October 20 2010 00:28 Champ24 wrote:
Sounds like a fun night and all, but I'm curious as to why people choose this as a profession?
....
The same applies to progaming. You have a short career span of playing video games, screwing hot chicks, going to the bars with your buddies for a few years, and then what? It's not like putting "I'm an expert at the 15 nexus FE" or the "polt timing attack" on your resume is going to land you a dream job that can support a family. It may sound down the road kiddos, but odds are you will have a ball and chain. And she's likely not goin to enjoy you throwing down hours upon hours of gaming every day. My video games turn off when the better half gets home from work, even though I love them. The gaming days are over when I have little munchkins running around.

But that aside, the best example I can think of is mr. Day9 himself. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. If I saw him in the bar the drinks would be on me the whole night. He's hilarious. But I shiver every time he mentions that he made his rent for the month, and how he spends 6 hours a day reviewing funday monday videos. I get the feeling he is a crazy smart guy, but I get the impression he is missing out on life. I'm sure his gaming experience was fun and all, but would a different path have been better?
...

Everyone who accomplished something great or had a lot of fun took a risk somewhere along the line. Sure, maybe a few progamers made a mistake in picking progaming. Maybe a cubicle desk job is the best they could do. But you can't walk a "safe" career path and accomplish truly great things. Did you really go through your twenties thinking "wow what will my future wife think" and "how does this affect my future kids"? At some point in your life you need adventure and for these guys it's progaming.

I hate to keep piling on you because everyone already is replying and criticizing your post, but Day9 is the absolute worst example of "missing out on life" ever. The guy lives the dream. He gets flown to every major Starcraft 2 event every other week. 15,000 people watch him talk, and millions would trade places with him in an instant. He spends the majority of his time doing what he loves. He's a huge celebrity as long as Starcraft lives, and this game will live for decades (if you count the expansions and SC3 behind it). He can probably drop out of school and make a living casting right now but instead finishes his super hard math program at a good university.

If anyone is set up to succeed through the esports industry, it's Day. There's nothing more stable than being the #1 in-demand caster. It's not like his casting performance will disappear or drop away, it will only gain strength and experience with time. Every single time he's flown out to IEM or MLG or Blizzcon his resume is buffed and he becomes even more indispensable for the next event. I'm willing to bet he could cast until age 50 if he wanted, and teach casting all that time as well. It's ridiculous that you chose probably the most successful person in the SC2 esports industry right now (outside of Blizzard's CEO haha) as your example of "missing out on life."


I was expecting to get criticized. I'm basically in the hornets nest of pro gaming asking why. Anyways, I rescinded my day9 analogy a few posts later once I learned of his masters program at USC. I'll own that mistake. He isn't a good example.

If you want to do what you love, go for it. I'm certainly not the one to stop you. However, I revert to my NFL analogy; it may seem great, but it leads down a path that may be difficult to get out of. To another curious member, Tatum Bell was the Bronco player selling phones. A chilling related stat, 78% of all NFL player are bankrupt, divorced, or unemployed following their NFL stint. I get the feeling pro gaming falls into the same boat. You learn skills that are not valuable in life when your gaming career ends. But perhaps I'm wrong...it wont be the first time.

I just don't get warm fuzzies when I see teens posting on here about wanting to pack their bags and move to Korea so they can get paid to play video games. If you truly want to, by all means, do it. You only live once. But there are always consequences for your actions, and some are more difficult to see than others. Id hate to see someones life ruined 10 years from now because they had delusions of grandeur about sc2 gaming. The OP exemplifies a bunch of buddies sitting around, drinking beer, playing video games into the wee hours of the night, and blowing tournament cash at restaurants following a victory. Can it happen? Certainly. But it's jut one angle of the big picture. I'm merely attempting to highlight a different side.

But I must say I am slightly biased. I work as an engineer for a living, so not taking unnecessary risks has been pounded into my brain for years.


Champ I absolutely agree with what you’re saying and I would urge all the people that want to play sc2 for a living to make sure that they can transition out of it if it ever fails. However taking a gap year or two just before you enter university like you can do in the Uk and Europe to spend on progaming or whatever is the right way about it. Even Idra has good qualifications. However spending your life playing this game with no other experience to back you up is a really bad path to travel on and I think a lot of people realize this and therefore most of them are not in Korea .Life can be cold to the ones that are not prepared and I think most people realize this!
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. But what are timeflies and why do they like an arrow?
foLster
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada43 Posts
October 20 2010 18:35 GMT
#184
Thanks for the read Rekrul, I always love when you do these!
leandroqm
Profile Joined June 2008
Netherlands874 Posts
October 20 2010 20:22 GMT
#185
Excellent read! Thank you.
What are you tinkering about?
Blackhawk13
Profile Joined April 2010
United States442 Posts
October 20 2010 20:48 GMT
#186
NFL players shouldn't need any other skills after their career seeing how they make millions. But they probably think they can just continue living the same way after their career when their income stops coming in, which leads to bankruptcy i guess.

Also the skills aren't useless, you could become part of an organization somehow, a general manager, coach, assistant, etc. since you'll know the business well. Some also go on to become announcers or analysts too. This can (and does) translate to gaming too.
Ronald_McD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada807 Posts
October 20 2010 20:57 GMT
#187
Great story. I had no idea you were so involved with Spunky. Getting smashed with progaming managers must be awesome.
FUCKING GAY LAGS
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
October 20 2010 21:32 GMT
#188
Cheers Dan, its been a while since we had one of these stories
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
October 21 2010 03:24 GMT
#189
Rekrul posts never fail to fascinate.

(Tweeted.)
✌
MrWinkles
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States200 Posts
October 21 2010 03:26 GMT
#190
ballinnnnnn
What does the knight do?
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
October 21 2010 03:30 GMT
#191
Nice read, thanks Rekrul!
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
October 21 2010 03:40 GMT
#192
Read this through the facebook link. Wonderful story! :D Good to see you motivated, and hope you get back into progaming!
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
lokiM
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3407 Posts
October 21 2010 03:43 GMT
#193
a classic rek write-up
You can't fight the feeling.
phantem
Profile Joined September 2010
United States163 Posts
October 21 2010 04:53 GMT
#194
A really great story, always nice to hear about team closeness and what goes on behind the scenes a bit
"At MLG Dallas, I got up, bitchslapped hot_bid and went back to bed."-Liquid`Jinro
Ilvy
Profile Joined September 2002
Germany2445 Posts
October 21 2010 09:15 GMT
#195
On October 20 2010 22:10 Champ24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2010 18:34 Hot_Bid wrote:
On October 20 2010 00:28 Champ24 wrote:
Sounds like a fun night and all, but I'm curious as to why people choose this as a profession?
....
The same applies to progaming. You have a short career span of playing video games, screwing hot chicks, going to the bars with your buddies for a few years, and then what? It's not like putting "I'm an expert at the 15 nexus FE" or the "polt timing attack" on your resume is going to land you a dream job that can support a family. It may sound down the road kiddos, but odds are you will have a ball and chain. And she's likely not goin to enjoy you throwing down hours upon hours of gaming every day. My video games turn off when the better half gets home from work, even though I love them. The gaming days are over when I have little munchkins running around.

But that aside, the best example I can think of is mr. Day9 himself. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. If I saw him in the bar the drinks would be on me the whole night. He's hilarious. But I shiver every time he mentions that he made his rent for the month, and how he spends 6 hours a day reviewing funday monday videos. I get the feeling he is a crazy smart guy, but I get the impression he is missing out on life. I'm sure his gaming experience was fun and all, but would a different path have been better?
...

Everyone who accomplished something great or had a lot of fun took a risk somewhere along the line. Sure, maybe a few progamers made a mistake in picking progaming. Maybe a cubicle desk job is the best they could do. But you can't walk a "safe" career path and accomplish truly great things. Did you really go through your twenties thinking "wow what will my future wife think" and "how does this affect my future kids"? At some point in your life you need adventure and for these guys it's progaming.

I hate to keep piling on you because everyone already is replying and criticizing your post, but Day9 is the absolute worst example of "missing out on life" ever. The guy lives the dream. He gets flown to every major Starcraft 2 event every other week. 15,000 people watch him talk, and millions would trade places with him in an instant. He spends the majority of his time doing what he loves. He's a huge celebrity as long as Starcraft lives, and this game will live for decades (if you count the expansions and SC3 behind it). He can probably drop out of school and make a living casting right now but instead finishes his super hard math program at a good university.

If anyone is set up to succeed through the esports industry, it's Day. There's nothing more stable than being the #1 in-demand caster. It's not like his casting performance will disappear or drop away, it will only gain strength and experience with time. Every single time he's flown out to IEM or MLG or Blizzcon his resume is buffed and he becomes even more indispensable for the next event. I'm willing to bet he could cast until age 50 if he wanted, and teach casting all that time as well. It's ridiculous that you chose probably the most successful person in the SC2 esports industry right now (outside of Blizzard's CEO haha) as your example of "missing out on life."


I was expecting to get criticized. I'm basically in the hornets nest of pro gaming asking why. Anyways, I rescinded my day9 analogy a few posts later once I learned of his masters program at USC. I'll own that mistake. He isn't a good example.

If you want to do what you love, go for it. I'm certainly not the one to stop you. However, I revert to my NFL analogy; it may seem great, but it leads down a path that may be difficult to get out of. To another curious member, Tatum Bell was the Bronco player selling phones. A chilling related stat, 78% of all NFL player are bankrupt, divorced, or unemployed following their NFL stint. I get the feeling pro gaming falls into the same boat. You learn skills that are not valuable in life when your gaming career ends. But perhaps I'm wrong...it wont be the first time.

I just don't get warm fuzzies when I see teens posting on here about wanting to pack their bags and move to Korea so they can get paid to play video games. If you truly want to, by all means, do it. You only live once. But there are always consequences for your actions, and some are more difficult to see than others. Id hate to see someones life ruined 10 years from now because they had delusions of grandeur about sc2 gaming. The OP exemplifies a bunch of buddies sitting around, drinking beer, playing video games into the wee hours of the night, and blowing tournament cash at restaurants following a victory. Can it happen? Certainly. But it's jut one angle of the big picture. I'm merely attempting to highlight a different side.

But I must say I am slightly biased. I work as an engineer for a living, so not taking unnecessary risks has been pounded into my brain for years.


Day is one of the smartest persons you might find online ;(
To play football you just need to ge fat (defense) or fast, you dont need 16 smartasses to be successfull in this game...
For SC everyone must be smart, fast thinking and good in math. If you aren´t good enough you gonna find out latest after one year, and what is one year in your life :D. Or you do it like Dan, play poker, you can play it when you are 60 and if you have money the girls will be still yours
[image loading]

TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
October 21 2010 09:27 GMT
#196
Really awesome read... Enjoyed every paragraph

You should write a book on SC Esport
nice.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
October 21 2010 09:40 GMT
#197
i'm officially jealous
Kevmeister @ Dota2
iD.NicKy
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
France767 Posts
October 21 2010 10:22 GMT
#198
hey dan,

I want to go back to korea, that was so much fun time.

Get Bertrand back into the business too
GOGOG!

Maxime


TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
October 21 2010 11:54 GMT
#199
Great read! Good luck in your future endeavors Rek.
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
osten
Profile Joined March 2008
Sweden316 Posts
October 21 2010 12:56 GMT
#200
Really nice read.

On topic of the guy saying being a progamer is nothing for the future that's wrong, we are a different generation and people don't "grow up" to become the old timers that live today and act as rulers of the corporate world. It will probably be understood in a while that having these skills is really good for loads of other things. Thinking fast is absolutely useful. Developing dynamic strategies on the fly is useful.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech99
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 435
910 359
BeSt 330
Hyuk 302
Light 274
Horang2 250
Pusan 117
Dewaltoss 95
EffOrt 89
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 66
Shinee 56
Stork 55
Killer 48
ZerO 43
Mong 41
Yoon 38
Rush 32
Mind 30
Bale 27
Sharp 23
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 18
sorry 17
hero 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe294
League of Legends
JimRising 389
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
pashabiceps781
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2389
Khaldor614
Other Games
gofns31368
singsing1351
ceh9644
XBOCT361
DeMusliM175
Pyrionflax137
Mew2King137
ArmadaUGS43
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick626
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream246
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2245
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
• Stunt459
Other Games
• WagamamaTV150
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 14m
Stellar Fest
3h 14m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.