• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:47
CEST 23:47
KST 06:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

Fruitseller (Cool) may change his race in GSL #2 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 87 88 89 Next
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 23 2010 17:19 GMT
#21
TerranCraft, the best game EVAR!

I really hope something changes soon, so we will see more top zergplayers :D
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Lexvink
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada310 Posts
September 23 2010 17:19 GMT
#22
On September 24 2010 02:15 Endorsed wrote:
Fuck if it's this bad, why do I keep losing to zergs It seems to me a soon as zerg hits 3 bases it's so frking hard to win



And when the other race hits 3 bases it is impossible to win.

Anyhow, quite unfortunate if two top korean Zergs are seriously considering to switch and finding Zerg that weak. However, I do agree with them, the early-mid game is very difficult for Zerg and Blizzard should take a look at it.
proxY_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1561 Posts
September 23 2010 17:19 GMT
#23
We've seen Dimaga and idrA both vent like this before, until one of them actually switches it doesn't mean anything.
Necrosjef
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom530 Posts
September 23 2010 17:19 GMT
#24
Everyone should switch to Terran, might force Blizzard to acknowledge there is a balance problem is 100% of players in all tournaments are using Terran.
Europe Server Diamond Player: ID=Necrosjef Code=957
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
September 23 2010 17:19 GMT
#25
Oh god no this is just bad.....Damn Blizzard which means that cool is going to feel really lethargic to play against T.O.P tomorrow

Is this post patch1.1????
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 17:22:44
September 23 2010 17:20 GMT
#26
On September 24 2010 02:15 Endorsed wrote:
Fuck if it's this bad, why do I keep losing to zergs It seems to me a soon as zerg hits 3 bases it's so frking hard to win



Probably because the zergs you are playing would be 200 points above you if the game was balanced? I'm not pro by any stretch, but it seems like alot of P and (mostly)T in the 1300+ range aren't even that skilled. Yes there are plenty who are quite good, but while playing Z at that level you run into players every couple games where you ask yourself: "What the fuck that kid is rated 1400?, he was terrible". I can only imagine how much worse it is at the pro level.
TheFinalWord
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia790 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 17:22:21
September 23 2010 17:20 GMT
#27
"If I maintain my muta number, I can't win." I wonder what this means?

On September 24 2010 02:20 Wr3k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2010 02:15 Endorsed wrote:
Fuck if it's this bad, why do I keep losing to zergs It seems to me a soon as zerg hits 3 bases it's so frking hard to win



Probably because the zergs you are playing would be 200 points above you if the game was balanced?


this makes no sense. He still should be beating zergs lower or equal in skill to him.
thOr6136
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Slovenia1775 Posts
September 23 2010 17:20 GMT
#28
fuck shit noo, cmon cool for the swarm!
Linden
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada17 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 17:21:19
September 23 2010 17:20 GMT
#29
On September 24 2010 02:15 Endorsed wrote:
Fuck if it's this bad, why do I keep losing to zergs It seems to me a soon as zerg hits 3 bases it's so frking hard to win


the game is balanced for the average player. (even some top diamond) Its only in the pro scene where imbalance is really seen
It could be none other!
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
September 23 2010 17:21 GMT
#30
On September 24 2010 02:12 yowza wrote:
Julyzerg is apparently also going terran? So that leaves like.. checkprime and ogsthewind?


Wait... No... No! this can't be! July can't be terran!
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 17:22:53
September 23 2010 17:21 GMT
#31
Incoming" z is not up you're just qqing, there can never be proof of z being up btw I play terran" tlers

User was warned for this post
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
Dooba
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Croatia588 Posts
September 23 2010 17:21 GMT
#32
Hopefully, every single one of the top players switches from zerg to either of the other races. It will make watching SC2 god damn boring and thus, with time, making blizzard balance it out.

Cool & Zenio, we feel you guys.
"Zergs are really stronger. I use to win 60-70%, now it is 40-50. I am switching to civilization 5 for now until any terran can come up with a better tactics."
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
September 23 2010 17:21 GMT
#33
On September 24 2010 02:19 Lomak wrote:
The problem is that blizzard moves slower than evolution so the significant changes that are needed wont come for a long time.

Blizzard has put themselves in a pretty iffy position. They can't make changes too quickly, as knee-jerk fixes tend to have poor results in the long run. At the same time, going too slowly has the potential to damage the competitive player-base, and by extension, the spectator base.
Moderator
SONE
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada839 Posts
September 23 2010 17:21 GMT
#34
Can you really blame him? I haven't done ones since release but I've watched enough of it, and once terrans start using drop harass, uh yeah I don't really have to say much.
rackdude
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States882 Posts
September 23 2010 17:21 GMT
#35
On September 24 2010 02:20 TheFinalWord wrote:
"If I maintain my muta number, I can't win." I wonder what this means?


Maybe it meant "even" if I maintain my muta number.
Sweet.
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 17:23:28
September 23 2010 17:21 GMT
#36
On September 24 2010 02:18 Anomarad wrote:
Well you guys are just gonna have to wait another year before the expansion gives you defilers. That's how it is.

and another until we get lurkers... yeah I never understood how Blizzard wants to balance the game when theyre 2 Expansion with a 18 month cycle .. left. Na Gsl #2 gonna be relly fun.
Back to the topic .. Julyzeg --> Julyterran omg :r ... thats so bäh :r I am kinda speechless I have been really looking towards his play...

So Dimaga next ?.

Who can blame them ?. especially when theres over 80k on the line.
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
MoreFaSho
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1427 Posts
September 23 2010 17:22 GMT
#37
The good news is that even as a zerg player I can find TvTs interesting, I know a lot of people hate them, I don't. The bad news is I like other MUs and want to see them more than NEVER.
I always try to shield slam face, just to make sure it doesnt work
SONE
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada839 Posts
September 23 2010 17:23 GMT
#38
I say do what you gotta do to win,if it means switching to other races so be it. Just say it suits your playstyle, worked for other "pros"
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
September 23 2010 17:23 GMT
#39
Tbh I feel their anger about drops, but I until I see it happen, I'm going to assume it's empty threats/
Dooba
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Croatia588 Posts
September 23 2010 17:23 GMT
#40
On September 24 2010 02:20 TheFinalWord wrote:
"If I maintain my muta number, I can't win." I wonder what this means?

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2010 02:20 Wr3k wrote:
On September 24 2010 02:15 Endorsed wrote:
Fuck if it's this bad, why do I keep losing to zergs It seems to me a soon as zerg hits 3 bases it's so frking hard to win



Probably because the zergs you are playing would be 200 points above you if the game was balanced?


this makes no sense. He still should be beating zergs lower or equal in skill to him.



If he keeps getting mutas just to repel all the drops coming from all angles (which he obviously needs to) then he gets overrun later on because he doesn't have a sufficient ground force. My best guess.
"Zergs are really stronger. I use to win 60-70%, now it is 40-50. I am switching to civilization 5 for now until any terran can come up with a better tactics."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 87 88 89 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason133
BRAT_OK 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 126
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
JimRising 583
Counter-Strike
Fnx 925
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6128
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo641
KnowMe259
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1191
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 13m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.