• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:57
CEST 09:57
KST 16:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8118 users

Looking for a team? - Page 76

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 110 Next
Psz
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary57 Posts
July 26 2012 18:44 GMT
#1501
Server: EU
B.net: FoP÷Psz.791
Race: Terran
League: High Master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/230228/1/FoPǂPsz/
Other: I've been playing SC2 since release. I'm very ambitious and my goal is to get into GM as soon as possible. Thus, I'm looking for a team in which members are active and ready for a lot of practice. I'd also like to play in as many online tournaments as possible and I'd also play in team leagues and show my best. I'm very active, playing atleast 15-20 games every day.
abefroman
Profile Joined December 2010
70 Posts
July 26 2012 20:52 GMT
#1502
Server: NA
B.net: Abefroman 802
Race: Zerg/protoss
League: low diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1504019/1/Abefroman/
Other: I've been playing since release, with mixed results. My #1 requirement is a mature clan. I would really like to find some people with high skill levels that can help me improve, but really, I would prefer just to find a adult only clan with good mannered people.
sLBoGoRoH
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands126 Posts
July 27 2012 00:00 GMT
#1503
Server: NA
B.net: sLBoGoRoH
Race: Zerg
League: Mid Masters
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2779105/1/sLBoGoRoH/
Other: I've been growing since the beginning the game came out. I started beeing in bronze and climbed my way all the way to the top. I'm looking for a team where we can practice build orders with do clan wars etc etc. Will be going to MLG's so i could always help with getting a name out there with team shirts
BakedBeansYo
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom5 Posts
July 27 2012 22:09 GMT
#1504
Server: EU/NA
B. Net : BakedBeans.678/LiquidChinro.297
Race: Terran
League: Mid Plat
Profile:http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2246523/1/BakedBeans/ http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3499993/1/LiquidChinro/
Other: Just love me... Please... Somebody...
Heinz for days.
Psz
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary57 Posts
July 27 2012 23:38 GMT
#1505
Server: EU
B.net: FoP÷Psz.791
Race: Terran
League: High Master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/230228/1/FoPǂPsz/
Other: I've been playing SC2 since release. I'm very ambitious and my goal is to get into GM as soon as possible. Thus, I'm looking for a team in which members are active and ready for a lot of practice. I'd also like to play in as many online tournaments as possible and I'd also play in team leagues and show my best. I'm very active, playing atleast 15-20 games every day.
BloodyPalace
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada17 Posts
July 28 2012 03:42 GMT
#1506
Server: NA
B.net: BloodyPalace.614
Race: Protoss
League: Top 8 Diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3530416/1/BloodyPalace/
Other: 1v1 Ladder is not exactly the most friendly environment to meet practice partners so I'm looking for an active, like-minded team with a mature atmosphere and play often. My goal right now is to reach Masters League before HotS comes out and would like to help others do so as well. Thanks for taking the time to read ^^
Dimensional strings attuned
EscapingJail
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States212 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 05:22:28
July 29 2012 00:50 GMT
#1507
Server: NA/KR
B.net: EscapingJail.860
Race: Protoss
League: Top 8 Master 1100~ points
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/276058/1/EscapingJail/
Other: Looking for a masters level team that has actual practice sessions. I'm currently at the point where I am playing GM's on ladder. Here is a replay of me beating dignitas.SeleCT on ladder from less than a week ago http://drop.sc/227011 . PM me on TL or add me on skype at "escapingjail".
Memento Mori
Psz
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary57 Posts
July 29 2012 12:14 GMT
#1508

Server: EU
B.net: FoP÷Psz.791
Race: Terran
League: High Master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/230228/1/FoPǂPsz/
Other: I've been playing SC2 since release. I'm very ambitious and my goal is to get into GM as soon as possible. Thus, I'm looking for a team in which members are active and ready for a lot of practice. I'd also like to play in as many online tournaments as possible and I'd also play in team leagues and show my best. I'm very active, playing atleast 15-20 games every day.
LiteCore
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada21 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-03 02:47:18
July 29 2012 12:41 GMT
#1509
Server: NA
B.net: Success.581
Race: Zerg
League: Diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3152704/1/Success/
Other: Just PM me if you want to know more
Temple
Profile Joined February 2011
United States35 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 12:46:28
July 29 2012 12:46 GMT
#1510
Server: NA/EU/TW
B.net Alrus.336 (NA)
Race: Terran
League: Mid Master
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/365100/1/Alrus/
Other: I have recently just switched to Terran from Zerg and i am still learning. I am able to play basically all day every day for awhile until i get into school in a few months, at which point I will be able to mostly all day every day lol.
stillborn
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany119 Posts
July 29 2012 16:03 GMT
#1511
Server: EU
B.net: heisenberg.320
Race: Terran
League: High Master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/244089/1/Heisenberg/
Other: I am looking for a Team to play customgames, clanwars, etc. with. My midterm goal is to get into GM, and my longterm goal is to be able to win vs. anybody in EU.
For more information, plz write me on Battelnet.
MiseryTheory
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada19 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-05 05:36:27
July 29 2012 16:20 GMT
#1512
Nothing beats a crafty Terran
Noobity
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States871 Posts
July 29 2012 17:29 GMT
#1513
Server: NA
B.Net: Noobity.491
Race: Zerg
League: Diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/266045/1/Noobity/
Other: Looking for a team of people looking to get better. Improving pretty steadily, hoping to be Master league before Hots. Would love to participate in inhouse tournaments or clan wars.

I posted earlier in this thread, I think. I didn't think anyone would be looking in the middle of 76 pages, so posting again!
My name is Mike, and statistically, yours is not.
Gladston
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom1 Post
July 29 2012 18:27 GMT
#1514
Server: EU
B.Net: Gladston.946
Race: Zerg
League: Diamond
Other: Just came back from a break and want to improve and head into master as i have been in diamond since the game was realised.
NuKE[vZ]
Profile Joined July 2012
United States249 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 19:25:00
July 29 2012 19:24 GMT
#1515
Server: NA
B.Net: llllllllllll (12 lower case L's, it makes me feel good about myself don't hate LOL!).369
Race: Zerg/Toss, preferably toss
League: Diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3634638/1/llllllllllll/
Other: I want to practice with the teammates, nothing too serious a few days a week for like 2 hours max. I don't want to go pro but I would love to make GM one day. Would also like a team that plays in like the amateur leagues, I love officials.
tcho113
Profile Joined March 2011
United States51 Posts
July 29 2012 19:51 GMT
#1516
Hello My ID is Matrix, I'm on ALOT and am always looking for players to practice with.
I am a mid masters player my Character code is 524.
to know the game you have to be taught. To be great at the game you have to practice, practice, and when u think your done practice some more.
Jornada
Profile Joined February 2012
United States223 Posts
July 29 2012 20:37 GMT
#1517

Server: NA
B.net: Jornada.670
Race: Protoss
League: Top 8 Diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2276917/1/Jornada/
Other: Looking for a new team thats active in Clan wars, In-house tournys, and good community. Im pretty active and easy to get along with thanks!
www.twitch.tv/jornada28 Master Protoss. Follow me on Twitter for SC2 Updates https://twitter.com/#!/elelvlent
MorningView
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1 Post
July 30 2012 01:19 GMT
#1518
Server: NA
Bnet: beans.204
Race: Zerg (also high masters terran though)
League: 1100+ Masters
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/639045/1/beans/
Other: Just started taking Starcraft seriously. Looking for a team that puts in the hours and is involved.
Psz
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary57 Posts
July 30 2012 13:30 GMT
#1519
Server: EU
B.net: FoP÷Psz.791
Race: Terran
League: High Master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/230228/1/FoPǂPsz/
Other: I've been playing SC2 since release. I'm very ambitious and my goal is to get into GM as soon as possible. Thus, I'm looking for a team in which members are active and ready for a lot of practice. I'd also like to play in as many online tournaments as possible and I'd also play in team leagues and show my best. I'm very active, playing atleast 15-20 games every day.
Lega-
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada141 Posts
July 30 2012 15:02 GMT
#1520
Still looking for a team!

Server: NA
B.net: Lega.646
Race: Protoss
League: Mid-Masters

28 year old looking for a mature competitive team to practice with regularly and play in team leagues. I generally play a bit every night and more on the weekends. PM me!
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 39
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos984
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 3m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.