• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7224 users

Looking for a team? - Page 75

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 110 Next
Kitsune14
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada51 Posts
July 21 2012 06:54 GMT
#1481
Server: NA
B.net: Fox.1974
Race: Protoss
League: Master
Profile: http://sc2ranks.com/us/392346/Fox
Other: I've been playing SC2 casually since release. I recently decided to play the game more consistently and I would like to play in online tournaments as well as team leagues. I have tons of previous experiences in clan wars in War3 with a semi-pro team (I got nerves of steel!). I'm searching for a team who has players that strive to improve, mannered and that currently plays in team leagues.
Romandragon
Profile Joined September 2010
20 Posts
July 21 2012 07:40 GMT
#1482
Server: NA
B.net: Romandragon.864
Race: Zerg
League: Master
Profile: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1430777/RomanDragon
Other: Top masters looking for team consisting of high masters/ GM for practice and competition in events.
Psz
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary57 Posts
July 21 2012 16:08 GMT
#1483
Server: EU
B.net: FoP÷Psz.791
Race: Terran
League: High Master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/230228/1/FoPǂPsz/
Other: I've been playing SC2 since release. I'm very ambitious and my goal is to get into GM as soon as possible. Thus, I'm looking for a team in which members are active and ready for a lot of practice. I'd also like to play in as many online tournaments as possible and I'd also play in team leagues and show my best. I'm very active, playing atleast 15-20 games every day.
voodooNOiZE
Profile Joined May 2011
Romania16 Posts
July 22 2012 14:40 GMT
#1484
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: voodooNOiZE.634
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/493291/1/voodooNOiZE/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/493291/voodooNOiZE
League: Platinum

Other: I've been playing starcraft2 since season 1 but i can't pass over platinum , i loose alot to bio-balls and roches allin-ish that strike around 10:00.
Would gladly practice against any matchup.
Hoping to play a lot, message me if you want to practice 1v1 or just theorycraft. (not looking for team games)
Friendly. Calm . Got good internet connexion and good pc , if needed i have stream.
Country : Romania ,(age:23) .Good english speaker(bad writer )
Reroute To Remain
EnPo
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland411 Posts
July 22 2012 15:19 GMT
#1485
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: EnPo.992
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2582368/1/EnPo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2582368/EnPo/
League: Platinum

Other: I have playing SC2 since last year. My PvT is kinda bad but PvZ and PvP are ok
I would train agains any race
I play a lot so PM me or just Add in Bnet
I don't have mic
"Enpo has good builds and is good at executing those" -Serral 2018
Kernen
Profile Joined July 2011
United States84 Posts
July 22 2012 15:25 GMT
#1486
Server: NA
B. Net: Peeta. 336
Race: Terran
League: High Diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/699922/1/Peeta/

Looking for a friendly clan or team enviroment to practice and improve on mechanics and strategy. Most importantly looking to have fun while improving.
A hellion donut with a marauder filling, not so tasty. - DJ Wheat
Psz
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary57 Posts
July 22 2012 18:48 GMT
#1487
Server: EU
B.net: FoP÷Psz.791
Race: Terran
League: High Master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/230228/1/FoPǂPsz/
Other: I've been playing SC2 since release. I'm very ambitious and my goal is to get into GM as soon as possible. Thus, I'm looking for a team in which members are active, high ranked and ready for a lot of practice. I'd also like to play in as many online tournaments as possible and I'd also play in team leagues and show my best. I'm very active, playing atleast 15-20 games every day.
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
July 22 2012 18:57 GMT
#1488
Greetings once more, ya'll.
My account name is Clue.514 and I'm a platinum protoss on the EU server looking for some people for playing and exchanging strategies. I don't play very much, but have improved quite a lot recently anyway. However, I feel like I need somebody to talk to and who pushes me to play more in order for my skill to rise even more since none of my friends play sc2.

Happy for replies! : )
Cogito, ergo toss.
WaZ
Profile Joined December 2010
United States108 Posts
July 23 2012 01:18 GMT
#1489
Server: NA
B. Net: WaZ.169
Race: Protoss
League: Master

For the last few months I have been unable to play more than a few games here or there but now I am able to rededicate myself to the game and have been trying to regain my skills through ladder over the last week. I feel that my macro and mechanics are back enough to the point I would like to find a team to get some true practice with, and then play in league matches for once I am ready. I am an ex-grandmaster, have a very good record in league matches and have beaten quite a few korean progamers. Although I prefer to play macro games I have a ton of build orders and can help for practice against any style. I have a couple NA accounts and a eu and tw account so the easiest way to contact me would be to pm me here, or msn/email me at tehwaz@hotmail.com although I will try to hang out on the bnet account posted often so feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
iSEV
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden47 Posts
July 24 2012 18:46 GMT
#1490
Server: EU
B.net: waveSEV#160
Race: Zerg
League: High Master
Profile: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/738965/waveSEV

I'm a very ambitius player that loves new challenges, especially in gaming.
I have been practising by playing the ladder and also playing in the playhem daily where I have gotten the chance
to play against some very good players.
Recently I have decided to dedicate my full time to practising sc2 and I feel that a team would be a perfect place to grow and get to know new people.
The full time dedication will increase my training regiment from 1-2 hours/day to 4-8hours/day depending on the team and friends I make in my new home.

Feel free to PM me or add me on my skype so we can speak more! (Zephere1:skype)

<3<3
Disappointment is the gap that exists between expectation and reality
-HypeR-
Profile Joined November 2010
United States39 Posts
July 25 2012 01:53 GMT
#1491
Server: NA
B.net: iMpHypeR #554
Race: Zerg
League: Breaking gm rank 1 master (currently 1400+ pts)
Profile: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1625596/HypeR

I'm a 16 yr old very high master zerg player (i barley didn't make gm T_T). I'm a very dedicated and mannerd sc2 player. I put in any spare time i have to practicing sc2 and becoming a better player. I am looking for a team that would provide good practice partners so we all can help each other out and improve as a whole.I would like to take that next step as a player and make a bigger splash in events, tournaments, and lans which i participate in often. Basically I'm looking for a team that might be able to offer me opportunities and provide good practice and become a better player.

PM me on TL if you are interested or message me on bnet.
If you give everything you got into something your going to be good at it.
Xiphid
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada12 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-25 14:14:17
July 25 2012 14:13 GMT
#1492
Hi,

Contact: Xiphid.657 in-game, prefered contact through PM on TL
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Time Zone: EST

Mid-High master Terran player who has mostly plays been playing team games on ladder recently. I can also play both Zerg and Protoss at a high diamond level whether in team or 1v1 games.
I'm looking for an active community EST time with a decent number of members. The primary goal is to meet mannered members willing to play some 1's and participate in house tournaments/KOTH on a regular basis. Skill level of the majority is not a big importance (I'm willing to play with plat and above), although I would hope to have a decent number of masters to play with.
Nevb
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden12 Posts
July 25 2012 14:24 GMT
#1493
Hey, Im Swedish Protoss players in Diamond, I mostly practice custom games now, Im going for masters really soon.

Im looking for a clan to practice and play with,

Raffmuffn.542 EU / I also have a US acc.
Gardel
Profile Joined April 2011
Mexico220 Posts
July 25 2012 14:25 GMT
#1494
Hi,

Contact: Gardel 928 in-game, prefered contact through PM in game or in TL
Server: NA
Race: Zerg


High platinum player who mostly plays 1v1 games on ladder and custom games with friends sometimes recently.
The most important thing for me is to get a team and practice partners. Thanks.
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln.
Redfish
Profile Joined April 2010
United States142 Posts
July 25 2012 14:48 GMT
#1495
Server: NA
B.net: Redfish.838
Race: Protoss
League: Diamond
Profile: http://sc2ranks.com/us/327135/Redfish

Diamond toss here looking for a team that would call themselves social and casual by nature rather than hardcore. I've done fairly well in tournaments in the past, taking 2nd and 3rd in Playhem Dailies and with a positive W/L in Clan Wars, including one reverse all-kill. Due to my job, which can get up to 90 hours a week sometimes, I simply can't commit to regular scheduled practice hours, so if that's a requirement for your clan or team, then I'm probably not a good fit for you. But, if you're looking for a player willing to help when he can, coach or practice with teammates, and with prior team experience, then send me a message.

Thanks!
Redfish.838
Lega-
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada141 Posts
July 25 2012 16:10 GMT
#1496
Server: NA
B.net: Lega.646
Race: Protoss
League: Master

28 year old looking for a mature competitive team to practice with regularly and play in team leagues. I generally play a bit every night and more on the weekends. PM me!
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
July 25 2012 16:26 GMT
#1497
Server: NA
B.net: Wingblade.740
Race: Protoss
League: mid-masters

Hello guys, I am a mid masters Protoss on NA server looking to push my game up another level. Looking for a relatively serious clan to help me practice and train. I am hoping to especially strengthen my mechanics, as I feel my general game knowledge is very good. PM me on B.net! :D
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
kop977
Profile Joined March 2012
10 Posts
July 25 2012 16:58 GMT
#1498
Server: NA
B. net: MeH.101
Race: Terran
League: Plat

Plat terran just changed hotkeys to darkgrid tho so am low plat. LF fun and serious team!
Nemasyst.598
Profile Joined February 2011
United States285 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-25 17:37:02
July 25 2012 17:13 GMT
#1499
Server: NA
B.net: Nemasyst . 598
Race: Terran
League: Master

I'm looking for a semi-casual team to practice with, and also just have a cool group of people to talk with and to discuss strategy. I'm 15, been playing since about 2 months after release. I played random in season 1 and got to Diamond. In season 2 I switched to Terran and got to Masters. I got demoted due to school, and then just recently got back into Masters, and once I spend all of my bonus pool I'll be in the top 25 of my Masters division (Soon to be around 700 points)!
Please PM me in-game or on TL!
We require additional young Masters....
qweek
Profile Joined June 2012
1 Post
July 25 2012 21:32 GMT
#1500
Server: EU
B.net: qweek.175
Race: Zerg
League: Master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1662147/1/qweek/

I'm looking for a team to have fun with and for practicing purposes.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1267
910 103
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 62
Bale 36
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King358
Other Games
summit1g7255
Coldzera 732
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft371
PiGStarcraft241
C9.Mang0239
NeuroSwarm158
ViBE2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2154
League of Legends
• Lourlo1089
• Rush1052
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 37m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 37m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 37m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.