• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:22
CEST 07:22
KST 14:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7161 users

Looking for a team? - Page 74

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 110 Next
sc2terran
Profile Joined July 2012
United States61 Posts
July 14 2012 21:26 GMT
#1461
Server: NA
B.net: sGfox.522
Race: Terran
League: mid-high master
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1290839/1/sGFox/
Other: looking for a team which likes to practice and have clan wars and do leagues, i am a very dependable player.
:P
sc2terran
Profile Joined July 2012
United States61 Posts
July 14 2012 21:28 GMT
#1462
Server: EU
B.net: FoX.1870
Race: Terran
League: mid-high master
Profile: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2739669/1/Fox/
Other: Same guy as the fox above, only on euro server too. (havnt played much euro this season yet but that will change starting now)
:P
crbox
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1181 Posts
July 14 2012 23:17 GMT
#1463
Server: na
B.net: crbox.322
Race: Z
League: top3master
Profile:
Other: won the first vvv academy tournament, dropping one game only. Stopped playing before the academy completed, wasnt interested in gaming at that point in my life.
MysteryTerran
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States178 Posts
July 14 2012 23:28 GMT
#1464
Server: NA / EU
B.net: Mystery.405 (NA) Mystery.535 (EU)
Race: Terran
League: High Diamond (playing Columbus MLG 2012)
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3514180/1/Mystery/
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2913357/1/Mystery/
Other: Been playing since I went and watched MLG Columbus this year. I played BW from 2000 until mid 2007. I got as high as B3(if my memory serves me right) on WGTour, and B-/C+ on Iccup. I want to find a team that practices a lot and focuses on building players skill. I usually practice on ladder, and thats not good. I have beaten a GM in a straight up macro game in Playhem, as well as placed 2nd in a Playhem awarding myself a lofty $10 lol If I sound intriguing pm me I would be more than welcome to play w/ or for your team!
Playing Protoss is like playing Guitar Hero on Very Easy
Prelude
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-20 17:33:16
July 14 2012 23:42 GMT
#1465
FOUND A TEAM, DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETE!

Server: NA
B.net: Prelude.738
Race: Zerg
League: Mid/High Masters
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/972601/1/PreLudE/
Other: 18 Yrs Old Living on the East Coast. I have literally no incentive to try hard. I enjoy the game and Im pretty good with decision making I just need a reason to play.Good practice partners would also be nice.
I don't even know anymore.
sLBoGoRoH
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands126 Posts
July 14 2012 23:56 GMT
#1466
Server: NA
B.net: sLBoGoRoH.614
Race: Zerg
League: Numbah 1 Diamond yo
Profile:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2779105/1/sLBoGoRoH/
Other: looking for a team which likes to practice and have clan wars and do leagues, I want a team that is willing to try build ordersz on eachother and just be a good team together
BlackCloud
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada154 Posts
July 15 2012 01:50 GMT
#1467
Server: NA
B.net: BlackCloud.483
Race: Protoss
League: Mid/High Diamond
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/361013/1/BlackCloud/
Other: The reason why I’m looking for a team is I feel it’s a great way to improve. I love to talk starcraft and discuss with others what I can do better, and also I think I’m really good at noticing things others could do better as well. I think I would be a good fit on the team because I think I could help improve the people I play with and also im really positive about starcraft ( I don’t get mad if I lose and not message you again ). I also I think I have a lot I can improve on and this is a fun, more social way of playing starcraft. I sometimes do stream as well if that helps in anyway. I love starcraft and I think I’d be a good positive addition to your team. Please PM me or message me and let’s see what we can do. Thanks.
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
July 15 2012 06:22 GMT
#1468
is there anyway a list of clans btw ? like "looking for players" thread ? search dont give me anything there
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
TrollinYou
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-21 04:17:23
July 15 2012 06:27 GMT
#1469
I'm looking for a team. I live in Southern California

Season 7 Top Dia 2's and 3's
Server: NA
name: Legit#466
race: Terran

age: 27
experience: war1, war2, sc1, bw,d1,d2,d3 sc2, wow

*still looking as of 7/20/2012*

Work hard,play harder
Bango
Profile Joined April 2011
United States106 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-20 13:52:21
July 15 2012 07:00 GMT
#1470
Server: NA
B.net: Bango.771
Race: Zerg
League: Masters
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/533805/1/Bango/
Other: I play every night and want to do clanwars because they seem fun and full of pressure :D :D I am still exploring all of my match-ups. I am trying new stuff in each match-up and really just pushing the limits.
I think my strongest thing is my micro, I can play very fast if necessary and recently (the reason why I am switching up my play style and stuff) I am trying to play more too it and do multi-prong aggression/attacks and flanks and stuff x]

EDIT: found a team!
ello x]
-Strider-
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico1605 Posts
July 15 2012 07:16 GMT
#1471

Server: NA
B.net: ArgoStrider
Race: Terran
League: mid-high master
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/es/profile/1685398/1/ArgoStrider/
Other: im a macro oriented terran who likes to practice a lot. I want a team who focuses primarly on clan wars. Im a very dedicated player so I hope to find people who wants to play a lot of games every day
What is up? IM NESTEAAAA!
GoonFFS
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark323 Posts
July 15 2012 09:19 GMT
#1472
On July 15 2012 15:22 CoR wrote:
is there anyway a list of clans btw ? like "looking for players" thread ? search dont give me anything there


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=135557 there you are..
http://konvictgaming.com/ -> @KrugerFFS
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
July 15 2012 15:20 GMT
#1473
Server: na
B.net: tracyjackson
Race:T
League: top 103 Bronze
Profile:
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
Peqqz
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany201 Posts
July 15 2012 16:55 GMT
#1474
Server: EU (ger)
B.net: Peqqz.496
Race: Terran
League: Diamond
Profile: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2559306/PEQQZ
Other: Looking for a team which likes to practice and have some clan wars!
first we make expand, then we defend it.
IamMagic
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada53 Posts
July 16 2012 20:04 GMT
#1475
GM looking for a competitive team

SC2 Name : http://sc2ranks.com/us/3047257/iMpMagic
EU ACC: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2179835/IamMagic

stream: www.twitch.tv/IamMagic_
1 live event placed 11th (WCS Canada Nationals)

please PM
www.twitch.tv/IamMagic_
aBstractx
Profile Joined May 2010
United States287 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 02:34:59
July 17 2012 02:06 GMT
#1476
High Masters/GM Looking for a competitive team.

aBstract.673 Protoss
SC2 Name: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2838354/aBstract

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/abstracct

Dedicated to going Pro.
CrtBalorda
Profile Joined December 2011
Slovenia704 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 19:31:15
July 17 2012 19:20 GMT
#1477
Server:EU
Rank:Gold
Race: Zerg
NameImPestPLaY
Battletag:CrtBalorda#1252
Character code: 619
Age:15
Other:
-I want to get better,
-I am mannerd,
-looking for people to practise with,
-looking for clan with very varied skill levels,
-clan wars are always fun.
4th August 2012...Never forget.....
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
July 18 2012 21:27 GMT
#1478
Server: NA
B.net: Toasty.795
Race: Protoss
League: mid-high master
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/691768/1/Toasty/
Other: Won several online tournies on Playhem and Z33k practice daily looking for a team with active members and playing in team leagues.
I am Godzilla You are Japan
anthony321
Profile Joined June 2012
United States13 Posts
July 19 2012 19:16 GMT
#1479

Server: NA and EU
Race: Zerg
Leagues: Master

Looking for a team that practice everyday and help each other to get better at anytime
Send private msg
mewo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States221 Posts
July 20 2012 06:27 GMT
#1480
mewo.335
NA, EU, KR
Protoss
Top 500 master
http://sc2ranks.com/us/314966/mewo

Looking for a good manner team that provides regular focused practice.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1267
910 103
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 62
Bale 36
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King358
Other Games
summit1g7255
Coldzera 732
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft371
PiGStarcraft241
C9.Mang0239
NeuroSwarm158
ViBE2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2154
League of Legends
• Lourlo1089
• Rush1052
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 38m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.