• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8748 users

Looking for a team? - Page 72

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 110 Next
MxGStreamA
Profile Joined March 2012
35 Posts
June 23 2012 00:40 GMT
#1421
[image loading]

Multitude Gaming (MxG) is looking for players of all skill level, and from any country. We are a competitive team with a casual/competitive community. We would like to get our names out there to send our players to big named events and help support them with attending lans. We are a North American team, but have players from all over the world such as Czech Republic, Australia, Denmark, Germany, and South Korea. Our main team is composed of all 1500+ point master players that compete is team leagues, and tournaments vs pro players, and top GM's. We have alot of skill but would also love to build a bigger community.

Some of the things we offer(or soon to come) are:

Custom stream feed on website.
Teamspeak server available to any member/non member.
Prize tournaments.
Paid coaching/ as well as free advice and coaching for lower leagued players.
A B team (currently recruiting players)mid to high masters.
an Academy(Looking for management)diamond to low masters.


If you are interested our website is www.multitudegaming.net.

We are also looking for a High Master/GM terran and Zerg to complete the A team for ESEA.

If you have any questions please come to channel Multitude Gaming or use the website contact us page, we will reply ASAP






User was warned for this post
Morbis
Profile Joined July 2011
United States18 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-23 21:19:35
June 23 2012 21:15 GMT
#1422
[image loading]

http://borngosu.com/index.html

We are a NA team on the AM server.

We have a A Team and B Team.

We are currently looking having clan wars more.

Founded in 2012, Born Gosu takes root in the E-Sports Community to set precedent unmatched by prior clans. Clan leader and founder Matthew "Morbis" Quick quit the current clan he was in and took a risk with two friends (Robert "Thoraxe" Abbott and Andy "Chitwad" Strickland.) supporting him in his efforts. Matthew started Born Gosu with one goal in mind, to lead a team of sick nerd ballers to wins in tournament after tournament. We here at Born Gosu plan to do just that. We look forward to growing as and within the community in the years to come.




i would post this on the team page but that isn't managed anymore.

Leader/Founder
boRn.Morbis



User was warned for this post
When Life Gives You Terran You Play Protoss
Pneumothorax
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom68 Posts
June 23 2012 22:11 GMT
#1423
Hey all,

I'm James 'Pneumothorax' Taylor. I'm a 19 year-old Terran player from the UK who has recently switched to Starcraft 2 full time. I set up Team GG back in November, but for a number of issues, I don't feel as motivated there as I used to, and I feel it's time for change. I'm a mid/high Masters Terran, currently floating at ~500 points, I offer low-priced coaching, focussing on some general matchup knowledge alongside some exploitable and psychological play. I will be able to stream for a large amount of time relatively soon, when I get a stronger internet connection that has a good upload speed.

I'm preferably looking for a team that can offer me any kind of support, mainly because I'll be putting in 90% of my time to persevere as a player and give my all at any online and offline tournaments to better represent my team. I'm a motivated individual and I will be committing heavily to Starcraft 2 until further notice.

If you're interested in any way, shape or form, or are just looking to talk to me before any moves are made, you can contact me through:

Skype: pneumothoraxsc2
Email: pneumothoraxsc2@gmail.com
Battle.net: (EU) GGPneumo.211

Thanks in advance for your time and interest,

James 'Pneumothorax' Taylor
Aquila-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
516 Posts
June 23 2012 22:17 GMT
#1424
Hi, I am a mid-high master Terran looking for a team to join. My goal is to improve together and have some people to talk and discuss with. I have a little bit of ladder fear so I would appreciate teammates I can practice with, play koth and participate in clanwars. If you know a nice little team chat me up: Aquila.455 on EU.
uNAware
Profile Joined April 2011
United States61 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-24 20:36:42
June 24 2012 20:30 GMT
#1425
Hi, I am Twitch a 13 years old high masters Protoss looking for a team to join and represent in clan wars, the team in general. My goal is to improve and become the best. I play on both NA and EU server both at high master level. If you want to contact me please feel free to send me a pm. I play 7-10 hours a day!
Idra: "Huk can't beat me in a real game" Huk: "He's right I can't win him without real units" Idra: Mode Raging
ShaneFeit
Profile Joined August 2011
92 Posts
June 24 2012 23:47 GMT
#1426
Hi

I am a Terran player in EU looking for a team, my accounts are in GM and masters. Looking for a team that has structured practices with similiar or higher level players. I can play on both NA and EU servers.
ALampZerg
Profile Joined September 2010
48 Posts
June 25 2012 03:45 GMT
#1427
Hello, I am a mature mid masters zerg player looking to get back into the game again. About 4 months ago I decided to take a break from starcraft 2 and at the time I was a fairly high masters play. I am looking to find an established team that is serious about improving. An ideal team would be active, play in clan wars, and also practice in custom games. I'm on the NA server and my contact is Lamp.412
Blackknight232
Profile Joined July 2011
United States169 Posts
June 25 2012 09:25 GMT
#1428
I'm looking to join a new team due to personal issues. I got great leadership skills as i was JROTC in high school. I have 2 accounts one is just for messing around with and my other one has my old clan tag as well as my solo terran 1,000 and my collectors edition stuff. I'm a plat lvl terran on my main and my other one is now terran after i played random for the fun of it. Pm me for any info as my accounts have non-friend messages set on due to bmers a lot. If you need to get a hold of me my tags are: HeXpRyu:470 and Ryu:613.
Fishriot
Profile Joined May 2010
United States621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-25 11:13:16
June 25 2012 11:11 GMT
#1429
Diamond Zerg here. I didn't play very much last season but I'm looking to start playing again. Looking for a semi "serious" team to practice with and help me improve/get to masters. I'm looking to start spending around 4-5 hours a day playing. Send a PM if interested in me!
KingLeonidas
Profile Joined January 2012
United States9 Posts
June 27 2012 15:52 GMT
#1430
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: KingLeonidas.773
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1327412/1/KingLeonidas/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1327412/KingLeonidas
League: Platinum
Looking for Team: The reason I am looking for a team is to make my overall play more soild, and finding people that have all different types of styles will help me improve in all aspects of my play. Right now I am on the edge of advancement to diamond, so I need to jump that gap. Another reason is to enjoy the game much more too. Playing starcraft solo isn't a great experience, I joined a team before but they didn't keep up and I didn't even feel like a team than. Something else to add is that I am looking for more of a competive team but if there is a team that has set practice times that will work too. Thanks for reading
Normzz
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-02 01:43:14
June 29 2012 19:51 GMT
#1431
Hello, im a top 8 master currently looking for a dedicated team, must have practice partners of master level, I currently am taking two months off of school/work to play starcraft and plan on playing at the top level.

Please DM me on TL for any further questions or on SC2

eQxNormz:367

Thanks in advance,
Normz
Catatonic
Profile Joined August 2011
United States699 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-29 20:10:40
June 29 2012 19:59 GMT
#1432
Hello there I'm EmNCatoniC (player code 393) and I'm a 21 year old bronze (>.<) level player on NA looking for a new team since I recently just left my own. I could be a lot more highly ranked on ladder (Gold/plat maybe higher since I have beaten higher) if it weren't for this ladder anxiety that keeps me from playing for months at a time. I feel though if I could find a team with a solid practice regiment or has a lot of people on at most times in order to practice this anxiety would cease to exist in time. So if anyone is interested you can message me on here (as I am generally on here) or in game though as I said ladder anxiety keeps me off pretty frequently at the moment. Oh and I also play Zerg primarily.

Edit: Also it's my hope that once I can get my rank where I believe it should be that I can help out in clan wars and team leagues I'm very competitive and give it my all in those competitive situations :D.
T: DeMuslim SeleCT. P: Naniwa Genius. Z: IdrA Destiny Team: EG
Nerokas
Profile Joined April 2011
Finland56 Posts
June 30 2012 20:51 GMT
#1433
Heya, a mid masters eeryrace player here looking for a team, hopefully one that has some good players in it to talk strategy/practice with. Im active everyday and all that, PM me on TL if you are interested in getting an active member
Never do today what you can leave for tomorrow
theDawn
Profile Joined October 2011
Ukraine2 Posts
July 01 2012 14:23 GMT
#1434
Hi, I am mid-masters zerg player, looking for a team.
Server: EU
ID: theDawn.470
WikidSik
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada382 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-01 15:46:02
July 01 2012 14:48 GMT
#1435
y0 im a Top 8 Silver Player on the US server. I b lookin for a h00d n homies to get to the top wid ya dig? PM quick times.
EDIT: ma bad i forgot to add ma ID. Add LiKeAsir.599 aight.
Iv been here for 5.5 years. My other accounts are named "Sonu" and "Dalroti" || I had some more but I cant find them XD || known in sc2 as "Sonu"
heaven-
Profile Joined February 2010
United States361 Posts
July 01 2012 15:03 GMT
#1436
Server: AM
Bnet ID: Heaven.964
Race: Terran
League: Top 5 Diamond.
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
Sc2FRDarkO
Profile Joined April 2011
France13 Posts
July 01 2012 15:44 GMT
#1437
DarkO#204
Top Silver, french protoss, best match up PvT 90% winrate & PvZ 80% winrate.
Want a team on EU.
I stream often, and i'm friendly, pm me on tl or ingame.
I'm the best.. in silver !
KeeN
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada82 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-01 19:40:01
July 01 2012 16:42 GMT
#1438
grandmaster zerg (top100) NA looking for a sponsored/active team, please pm me with details
nope
End406
Profile Joined September 2010
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-02 21:10:19
July 02 2012 20:51 GMT
#1439
Platinum top 8 on two accounts

Endbringer is my ID.

I play Terran

I have been top 25 Diamond in the first two seasons, however once I shipped off for the Army I had to stop playing as much. I've been back for about Eight months and I've been playing a ton. I'm interested in finding a team that will also be good for my current scheduled work hours. I work from 3pm - 11pm EST most days. Im generally off on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Pm me here or you can email me.

Tommy406@gmail.com
rezzan
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden329 Posts
July 03 2012 00:08 GMT
#1440
actually gonna steal this one

ID: steamPunk. 750
Server : Europe
Rank : platinium since season 1 ( i know right? thats pretty sick time to be in same rank, but ive been inactive;) )
Race : zerg, thinking to raceswitch this season to try something new. ( since terran is so easy to learn it should go fast to get into diamond lol)
goal - Top diamond this season OR 87 more wins, so i get the Queen Profile portrait :D

Looking for more platinum /diamond players to talk with in vent/ts or whatnot ,and have some practice games perhaps? and theorycraft !
Sponsored by Play3r.net and eurodomination.net www.twitch.tv/tacowtf
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 52
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto234
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King145
Other Games
summit1g7342
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0289
PiGStarcraft201
NeuroSwarm115
ceh938
ViBE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Rush1108
• Lourlo1026
• Stunt356
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 43m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.