• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:28
CEST 02:28
KST 09:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10321 users

Looking for a team? - Page 70

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 110 Next
Aurex
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada115 Posts
June 12 2012 02:12 GMT
#1381
ID: Aurex.700
Server: NA
Rank: Masters 900-1100
Race: Protoss
From Canada

Looking for a team to get me over the hump to Gm, quality practice partners of all races and organized clan wars. Im home almost all the time these days and would love to make use of it. Msg me here or on bnet!
ShoesMcFace
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada5 Posts
June 12 2012 09:24 GMT
#1382
ID: FiN.947
Server: NA
Rank: Top 8 Platinum
Race: Protoss

Dedicating ALOT of time towards SC2 right now - Grinding my way to Masters, looking for a mature clan filled with exceptional players that can help each other improve!
Myrn
Profile Joined November 2011
France1 Post
June 12 2012 16:19 GMT
#1383
iD: Myrn.314
Server: EU
League: Gold
Level: top platinium
Race: Zerg

Hello my name is Jeremy, i'am from France. Seek team for clan war and pracc.
SupeR z
Profile Joined February 2012
United States73 Posts
June 12 2012 16:28 GMT
#1384
ID-SupeR 908
Server NA
League-Low Masters
Race-Zerg
Skype-Shootouts2

looking for a dedicated clan to practice with and get better ...have mic to communicate ..I am very active
ISDxJ3ZUS
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-06-12 17:20:04
June 12 2012 17:12 GMT
#1385
ID- ISDxJeZUS 935
Server- NA
League- Bronze
Race- Protoss

I'm kinda new to playing Sc2. I watch it a lot on the Pro Circuit and streams, but I'm pretty terrible I'm just looking for people so i can practice and get better. I play quite a bit now that i'm out of high school so i can be on a lot.
totalpigeon
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom162 Posts
June 12 2012 18:54 GMT
#1386
ID - Seraccus.714
Server - EU
League - Diamond
Race - Protoss

Looking for an active, social team who practice daily from around 4-9pm with an aim to improve through playing, analysing replays and providing feedback, hopefully competing in clan wars and the like. Team would ideally be composed of diamonds and above, or masters willing to help coach a reasonably competent and quickly improving diamond player up a notch or two to their level.
playLoud
Profile Joined April 2012
United States114 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 11:36:43
June 12 2012 18:56 GMT
#1387
Payson
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States394 Posts
June 14 2012 21:54 GMT
#1388
ID: Payson.239
Server : North America
Rank : Masters
Race : Protoss

I'm looking for a team that does clanwars so I can get some activity to play in pressure games that aren't just Beyond Gaming Cups (I won 2 out of the 5 I entered). I do really well in my PvZ and PvP matchups, but it seems due the lack of Terrans I've gotten to play on ladder, I'm a bit rusty in PvT. I'm hoping to play on a team that has a few masters so I can improve my overall skill level and improve this season!


Xonix
Profile Joined February 2012
225 Posts
June 14 2012 23:22 GMT
#1389
CLANLESS

Name: sLXonix
Code:141
Leauge: Plat
What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a team who's willing to play with me and develop skills... Also looking for a team that has a pretty set B team.

Give me offer boys I'm just looking for a set in stone team where I can get to know people in the community and make new friends
JKM
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark419 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-15 19:25:29
June 15 2012 19:21 GMT
#1390
ID: JKM.624
Server: EU
Rank: Masters 800-1150
Race: Protoss
From Denmark

I'm hoping to find a casually competitive team that has ~1 clanwar a week, where I can chip in. Meaning I'm not looking for a team with some hardcore training regiment, just a friendly environment to take part in clan leagues.
1338, one upping 1337
LOLZEY
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada71 Posts
June 15 2012 23:45 GMT
#1391
ID: AlkemysT.837
Server: NA
Rank: Masters (mid)
Race: Protoss

I am looking for a masters+ team or clan with a casual training regime. Looking to enter Playhems and other tournaments, as well as some 1v1 group practices. Also looking to participate in fun activities! Please PM me if you are a clan that offers these.

My friend, who is a Masters zerg is also interested to join along with me.
hi
Clush
Profile Joined June 2012
United States1 Post
June 16 2012 00:16 GMT
#1392
ID: Clush.339
Server: NA
League: Diamond
Race: Zerg/Protoss

Heya, I'm a slightly more than casual player (on almost daily) that's looking to get better and practice, but mostly just to have fun. I'm not opposed to playing in tournaments and clan wars, though I have little experience. My zerg is high-ish diamond and my protoss is low diamond. I appreciate tasteless humor and I'm willing to help others out! Send me a PM! ~ Clush.
CodECleaR
Profile Joined November 2010
United States395 Posts
June 16 2012 00:43 GMT
#1393
ID: CoDeClear.582->Magic.532 (name change); http://sc2ranks.com/team/4156830
Server: NA
League: Masters
Race: Protoss

Hi, I'm a 14 y/o masters player looking for a clan to help me improve my game through high level practice partners and clan practice sessions. Clan wars would be a bonus too ^^
How do you beat a terran who's hardcore turtling off 3 base? Flip him on his back and walk away."
Gemini_19
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1261 Posts
June 16 2012 00:50 GMT
#1394
ID: Gemini.196
Server: NA
League: Master
Race: Protoss

Looking for an established and competitive SC2 team to practice and compete for. I'm on all the time and work hard to reach my goals. I'm friendly and talkative and will help out the team where it's needed.
@GGemini19 GM Protoss | http://www.twitch.tv/geminisc2 | I <333 HerO & Trap | Check out my Build of the Week series on /r/allthingsprotoss, TL, or Spawning Tool
SmexMyPocky
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada31 Posts
June 16 2012 03:59 GMT
#1395

ID: BBQPork.462
Server: NA
Rank: Masters 1100-1300
Race: Zerg
From Canada

Looking for a high leveled team to train with.
wuddup gee.
dynn
Profile Joined January 2012
United States17 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-16 04:30:11
June 16 2012 04:26 GMT
#1396
i still looking for a team who have top masters members that can help me how to get better.

Im low masters, dont play too much 1v1, because sometimes is really hard to me how to read games, when to know if im in advantage, the meaning of oponent units, how to react, options in what to do after a push,etc.. my macro is really good, but my engagements sometimes are bad.

im up to practice all the day, helping each other as a team with advices, tips, etc...
i dont want just to play 1v1 with team members like ladder... if we practicing we need the rest of the team, in this case someone better than me, that can help me or me helping, team members watching the game, while playing, they saying what we doing wrong and what we need to do, i dont care if it take a month focusing in only one player team member to help him to get better, im up to do that.

if u really want to do that pm me to contact, if not better dont waste ur time and mine.
i think i have to much potential, but i dont know how to exploit it.

I also have account in EU and NA

if needed i can buy another account in KR, but only if the team members are up to do practices like a serious team.
Sadform
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom79 Posts
June 16 2012 13:54 GMT
#1397
ID: Animal.711
Server: EU
Rank: High Diamond
Race: Zerg

Looking for a active diamond + team that aims to do clan wars and has an active practice schedule to train / become better. Currently getting coached (via free coaching thread) by a nice chap who is helping me get to masters, and I am getting closer!
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
June 17 2012 23:48 GMT
#1398
ID: sLpryda.314
server: NA
Rank: Diamond-masters
race: protoss
Hi i am currently rank diamond protoss who has the mmr of a masters player but droped back down to diamond after a short break from the game. My current clan has fallen apart and i am looking for a new clan that is both active and mature. I am a player would be commited to team practices and other team activities
Moar banelings less qq
FSKi
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States901 Posts
June 18 2012 03:11 GMT
#1399
--- Nuked ---
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
June 18 2012 03:22 GMT
#1400
Docvoc.924, was on a team, then it died, story of my life lol. Seriously though i usually don't have a ton of time outside of breaks to attribute to SC2, but I do have about an hour if I budget time correctly.
User was warned for too many mimes.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 107
ByuN 50
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1726
GuemChi 1215
Artosis 601
910 39
MaD[AoV]22
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever207
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Counter-Strike
taco 95
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox618
Other Games
summit1g8434
Day[9].tv665
shahzam500
C9.Mang0312
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick525
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur701
• Day9tv665
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 32m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.