• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:34
CEST 12:34
KST 19:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8898 users

Looking for a team? - Page 71

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 110 Next
Chiyosuke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States51 Posts
June 18 2012 22:40 GMT
#1401
Regret.622
I'm a low level Master league Terran player on NA.
I'm fairly active, and since it's summer I want to try and become more dedicated. I am aiming for GM at least, and will to start to practice heavily soon.
-FoX
Profile Joined November 2010
United States479 Posts
June 19 2012 01:18 GMT
#1402
ArcaneFox.905
Low master league Terran trying to switch to Zerg. Would love a team to help me make the transition over. I'm currently probably about low masters or high diamond Zerg.
I'm pretty active now that it's Summer so I'm trying to get into competitive SC2 more.
ekewow
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden51 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 19:56:39
June 19 2012 14:19 GMT
#1403
Hello!

ID: Ekis.253
Server: EU
League: Master(Mid)
Race: Zerg
Age: 19
Location: Sweden
Goal: Become GM/Progamer

I started playing SC2 around 6-8months after the release, I wasn't into it because I played WoW and CS 1.6, and ofcourse I was bad at it. Around November 2011, I started to play alot and got into Diamond. I took some breaks because of studies, but since I've graduated I'm spending most of the days playing SC2 and watching it. I'm in ~top 25 today.

I'd love to get into a team where I can socialize with the other fellow starcraft2 players because on 1v1 ladder it gets pretty lonely. Also, the opportunity to analyze and get help with build orders etc would be amazing. I also have the ability to stream.

I probably missed a few thing but if you got any questions feel free to add me on StarCraft/PM on teamliquid I'm checking it daily and we'll talk.

/ Ekis
"When you realize that I'm better then you, you can improve." - Athene
IRL_Sinister
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Ireland621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 17:30:01
June 19 2012 17:29 GMT
#1404
Hi,

I'm (T)SinisteR, a Terran player from Ireland. I've come back after a relatively long break and am looking for a team. I'M competitive at Heart having played Warcraft III for many years and being one of the highest Ranked Restoration Shamans in PvE for World of Warcraft in WotLK. (PM me for character details).

I'm looking for a competitive team. I have two accounts, both High Masters in EU and NA. My EU ID (my main account) is (T)SinisteR.947 (PM for NA account). I play(ed) in a lot of Tournaments and now I'm looking to advance myself forward. I'm 21 and have plenty of time to dedicate to Starcraft II. I guess my biggest success to date in Starcraft II was reaching the ZOTAC Monthly Finals a while back where I lost to (Z)HyuN in the final. My TLPD can be found here.

Would love to hear from a team, competitive or looking to develop, to see where we could go.

[image loading]]

Regards,
(T)SinisteR.
legitNeox
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6 Posts
June 19 2012 21:22 GMT
#1405
Neox.811

Master's league Zerg. 58% win rate at low-mid masters level
I am the original Neox
Apevia
Profile Joined July 2010
United States49 Posts
June 19 2012 23:33 GMT
#1406
ID: Apevia.608
Server: NA
League: Master
Race: Zerg

Low-Mid Master Zerg focused on improving looking for a team.

http://www.justin.tv/apevia13 I stream pretty much whenever I ladder

PM me here or msg me in game
http://www.justin.tv/apevia13
lindzo
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 03:03:52
June 20 2012 03:03 GMT
#1407
ID: Lindzo.506
Server : EU
Rank : High-Mid masters
Race : Zerg, Know each race well though.
Aspiration : Get Into GM attend tournament

http://www.twitch.tv/fazt113

I stream from time to time.
harrisonju
Profile Joined November 2010
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 20:59:01
June 20 2012 03:32 GMT
#1408
ID: mrroyalscpz.795
Server : NA
Rank : Top 3 Diamond, after playing protoss for 2 weeks. Almost masters, ~1000 points in the past 2 weeks. made 750 points while the season was locked, failed to be promoted after losing placement match.
Race : protoss(main). Top 10 Masters
Looking for: A team which very active members who will be available for practice games and a team composed of mainly diamonds and gms. A team in a league would be pretty cool too. Not looking to be on the A team of anything, just wanting to join a community.

pm here or on bnet.

Edit: Promoted to Masters.
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 03:55:27
June 20 2012 03:54 GMT
#1409
ID: Fencar.710
Server: AM
Rank: 800 point Master player S7
Race: Terran
About me: I'm not scared of late-game in any circumstance, and have a good win rate in both TvZ and TvP in macro games.
I also wrote several guides which you can find on my profile page.
I'm looking for a team who is nice and plays a lot of practice games.

Drop me a PM on TeamLiquid.net
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
InfMorse
Profile Joined June 2012
United States16 Posts
June 20 2012 03:56 GMT
#1410
Infinity Gaming's ( http://www.infgaming.net/ ) B-Team is looking for more friends to game with. Come drop us a line or check out our up coming tournament this weekend. http://www.z33k.com/z/kwe
Click_Decision
Profile Joined August 2011
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 06:15:34
June 20 2012 06:15 GMT
#1411
Hey what's up I'm a high gold terran player looking for some dedicated individuals to play with who are aiming high and play OFTEN. hope to talk to one of you. peace
"Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day, That's the hard part. But it does get easier."
NoisyNinja
Profile Joined February 2011
United States991 Posts
June 20 2012 08:26 GMT
#1412
Samurai Faith is recruiting. We are just looking for players who are willing to be active. We are an American server based team, but if you are willing to start a Samurai Faith branch on another server, just let me know. Our in game channel name is: Samurai Faith and our site is: samuraifaith.enjin.com. We are just looking for players who are going to be on somewhat frequently because many of our players have become inactive.
zekimar
Profile Joined July 2011
29 Posts
June 21 2012 06:41 GMT
#1413
ID: ZEkiMAR.683
Server:AM
Rank: High Diamond (I had a bit of a slump last season)
Race: Terran
Looking for a Team to play and improve with.
Fordris
Profile Joined April 2012
United States5 Posts
June 21 2012 07:17 GMT
#1414
Fordris.815
American Server
Mid platinum right now was high plat last season
Protoss
I play almost every day and stream as well, looking for a team to join an active team that does practices, clan wars, etc.
Tentative
Profile Joined June 2012
United States17 Posts
June 21 2012 07:23 GMT
#1415
I'm top 10 Platinum and need some good practice buddies in a team-esque fashion PM me
Why do you care so much about the meaning of your life? Why not overall Existence?
playa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1284 Posts
June 21 2012 08:15 GMT
#1416
Server: AM
Race: Protoss

I started playing last month. I'm currently top 8 Masters (dunno if I will end up as "high masters" though). I still don't have much of an idea of what is good versus what. I'm really just interested in obsing some games and playing a few a games here and there (so hard to know if your play is solid when you only play someone on ladder once and your play is a surprise every time). If there's any way to obs public/custom games, let me know...
Fishriot
Profile Joined May 2010
United States621 Posts
June 21 2012 08:16 GMT
#1417
Fishriot
NA server
Top Diamond Zerg, currently looking to switch to Protoss due to boredom w/ Z
Send me a PM on here for info, looking for some relaxed people to learn a new race and have fun with!
Wycked
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4 Posts
June 22 2012 05:12 GMT
#1418

ID: (NA) XWyckedX.101 (EU) VVycked. 532
Server : NA and EU
Rank : High gold on NA, working my way through silvers as of right now on EU
Race : BossToss
Aspiration : Ultimately compete in live events, looking to improve until there isn't any more improving to do. Currently working with a coach, and now looking for a team with active people to practice with. Also some competitive drive is a must. I'm not looking for a social group who has no want to compete. Team leagues, clan wars, playhems, that sort of thing is good.
SacredOne
Profile Joined June 2012
Norway1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 14:46:02
June 22 2012 12:13 GMT
#1419
ID: Sacred.603
Server: EU
Division: masters
Race: Terran
Got promoted to masters last season, played many games participating in playhem almost every day. I need a team who can help me practise my tvz, and give me feedback on my builds. i would like a team who plays clanwars. Im 17 years old from Norway. i dont really play any other games than sc2 atm.

send me a msg in game or on skype eivind264
MaK UK
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom47 Posts
June 22 2012 12:31 GMT
#1420
ID: Enjoi 657
Server: EU
Division: Plat
Race: Protoss

Have played in diamond as toss for a season before switching to terran, although that didn't play out well, so im returning to toss and getting closer to diamond. Just want to find a team that will help me improve, while I can help others at the same time.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9701
StarCastTV_EN289
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10896
Bisu 3034
Jaedong 2618
EffOrt 1034
Horang2 365
ZerO 322
Larva 262
Pusan 234
Zeus 232
actioN 137
[ Show more ]
Mind 129
Hyun 117
Barracks 77
ggaemo 69
Killer 46
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 41
Sharp 36
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 27
Sacsri 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Shinee 19
Noble 9
Terrorterran 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto72
League of Legends
JimRising 358
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1685
byalli113
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Other Games
ceh9646
crisheroes219
Sick170
Pyrionflax163
dupreeh114
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 146
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
• WagamamaTV241
League of Legends
• Jankos1081
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 26m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.