• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9539 users

Looking for a team? - Page 69

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 110 Next
bioterran
Profile Joined June 2012
Belarus1 Post
June 04 2012 14:36 GMT
#1361
name: sgfox.522
server: NA
race: terran
league: master

looking for a master/gm level team that does clan wars and practices together alot, i need alot of help with my tvz.
Payson
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States394 Posts
June 05 2012 02:28 GMT
#1362
ID: Payson.239
Server : North America
Rank : Top 8 Diamond
Race : Protoss

I'm looking for a team that does clanwars so I can get some activity to play in pressure games that aren't just Beyond Gaming Cups (I won 2 out of the 5 I entered). I do really well in my PvZ and PvP matchups, but it seems due the lack of Terrans I've gotten to play on ladder, I'm a bit rusty in PvT. I'm hoping to play on a team that has a few masters so I can improve my overall skill level and break into Masters next season!

PM me with any info if interested!
lahara
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany140 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 12:01:53
June 05 2012 17:16 GMT
#1363
ID: argaralahara
Server: EU
Rank: masters top 4, 1106 ladder points
Race: terran

looking for a german or international team (my english is fluent), which participates in some clan wars and to have some reliable practice partners.

plz pm if i fit youre entry criteria
having an argument on the internt is like competing in the paralympics, even if u win ure still retarded
reikai
Profile Joined January 2011
United States359 Posts
June 06 2012 15:26 GMT
#1364
hello :D

Master's terran just getting out of school with a LOT of bonus pool. I have a bit of a work schedule but am willing to turn in replays/mass games on ladder/do customs with partners to get better.

reikai.480, looking to join a serious practice group for the summer.

willing to LOSE in order to improve. never angry :D find me in game or PM, either is fine
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce. :T:
Woxocs
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden5 Posts
June 06 2012 16:09 GMT
#1365
MrWoxocs 217

Platinum rank 1, 800 + points

Yeah next season dia. EU server, from Sweden.
Radel
Profile Joined June 2011
United States115 Posts
June 06 2012 16:16 GMT
#1366
bTnOnyRa.409 (I think, changed name and forgot new numbers, will verify once I am at home)

I'm technically in Gold, but I've placed Plat in the past and am currenty beating diamonds.

Protoss NA. Strong PvP and PvT. A little less confident in my PvZ at the moment.
Manner should be mutual. Innovation - Jjakji - Grubby - HuK - JD - StarDust - Flash - Balloon
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
June 06 2012 16:20 GMT
#1367
ID: darkness.810
Server: EU
Race: Protoss
Rank: low master

I'm looking for an active team with players who I can practise ahd have fun with. ^^
rebirth1
Profile Joined June 2012
United States3 Posts
June 07 2012 01:28 GMT
#1368
ID: Rebirth.531
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: 1000 master

Looking for an active NA team that can help me grow into a better player. I play a lot and follow the community a lot as well. Thanks.
MN8.Khonsu
Profile Joined April 2011
United States79 Posts
June 07 2012 18:40 GMT
#1369
Teamemanations.com are looking for members.
<3
ItsTheFark
Profile Joined June 2010
United States158 Posts
June 07 2012 18:43 GMT
#1370
ID: ItsTheFark.944
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: 800 Master (Same division as Killer)

Looking for a team to help me improve as a player, and to provide a group of talented and helpful individuals to collaborate over starcraft with.
sm0b
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States157 Posts
June 07 2012 18:49 GMT
#1371
ID: Smob.497
Server: NA
Race: Random
Rank: Master

Looking for a team that has a regular practice schedule and is focused on the team improving. I would like to play in clan wars and team events and such but I'm looking for just a solid group of people who want to improve at SC2. I have Skype and also the capabilities of streaming in 720p with good video/audio if interested.
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 21:01:24
June 07 2012 21:01 GMT
#1372
--- Nuked ---
GleaM
Profile Joined June 2011
United States207 Posts
June 07 2012 21:45 GMT
#1373
ID: GoSu.349 / PRoSu.185
Server: NA
Rank: 1150 Point Masters Protoss around rank 10 / ~ 850 Point Masters Random top 8 in a newish masters division
Race: Main race Protoss

Looking for a clan that is playing clan wars, tournies, playhems, ect. Have skype, ventrilo, mumble. PM for practice/info on team.
Deathmanbob
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2356 Posts
June 07 2012 22:57 GMT
#1374
Id Deathmanbob . 638
Server NA
Rank top 20 masters
Race Toss

looking for a team that practices around later in the day PST
No Artosis, you are robin
Makuly
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Taiwan54 Posts
June 08 2012 15:41 GMT
#1375
ID: Makuly.787
Server: NA, (also have EU account)
Rank: High master/low gm
Race: protoss
Jadu
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden54 Posts
June 09 2012 23:36 GMT
#1376
ID: Jadu.527
Server: EU
Rank: master 1300+
Race: Protoss
mrdombie
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom54 Posts
June 09 2012 23:58 GMT
#1377
ID: Dombie
Server: EU
Rank: Diamond

Looking for a good sociable team to practise and play with. Very friendly and communicative person! Would love to hear from people

Manager of Team Poisoned Heart
VPJustinius
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2 Posts
June 11 2012 06:52 GMT
#1378
ID: JustiniusAH.984
Server: NA
Rank: Master
Race: Protoss

Due to my new work schedule, I am able to actively seek to improve my gameplay with a team. Played on teams AH and VP and have practiced with former GM players and well-known names such as Spanishiwa before he joined Vile. Looking to devote 4+ hours a day to improving by practicing with a team and then competing with that team once I have risen back to my previous capabilities.

I have ventrilo/skype and can stream effectively. I also casted live games for VP during clan wars and events and am more than happy to bring my casting talents to a team as well.

Send me a message via Battle.net if interested.
Real friends are the ones who believe in you
shlood
Profile Joined March 2011
United States12 Posts
June 12 2012 00:45 GMT
#1379
ID: shlood.350
Server: NA
Rank: Master
Race: Zerg

I am currently mid to high masters, but I kind of feel like I've hit a wall and can't get any better on my own so I am looking for a good team to practice with. I am extremely motivated to try and get better, but currently my only method of practice is lots (and I mean LOTS) of ladder games, with a few customs with friends sprinkled in. I feel like I can't get that much better just with ladder so a team to practice with would be extremely helpful to me. I am also looking for new ways to compete (clan wars, etc) as opposed to the boring old daily tournies.

PM here or in Bnet if interested.
EnvYStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States58 Posts
June 12 2012 02:03 GMT
#1380
ID: EnvY.369
Server: NA
Rank: Platinum
Race: Protoss

Looking for a team looking that is focusing on hard work and improvement
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5210
Bisu 2988
Soulkey 1614
Jaedong 727
EffOrt 612
Horang2 587
Mini 557
Larva 384
ZerO 296
actioN 256
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 242
Yoon 143
Mind 108
sorry 92
Sea.KH 88
Sharp 83
Dewaltoss 81
hero 73
Barracks 73
Shinee 73
Pusan 57
Snow 54
Hyun 42
Bale 41
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 20
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 15
Rock 14
NaDa 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5686
qojqva2556
Dendi1194
420jenkins182
Counter-Strike
fl0m2369
Fnx 630
x6flipin231
Other Games
hiko948
Liquid`RaSZi842
B2W.Neo520
Lowko366
crisheroes299
DeMusliM280
XBOCT192
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX187
QueenE98
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 48
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV702
League of Legends
• Nemesis3145
• TFBlade548
• Noizen131
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 51m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.